SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time to say goodbye

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else remember that thread that Mugatu started a while back in which he was asking where all of the old school baiters went?

Eh.

I guess it's the same for all of them. Fucking ethics threads. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to see you go Mugato but that´s how life is - we all have to adopt to changes. Cool

You`ll be missed

I am sure you´ll come back one day Laughing

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best to you *hugs*

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone else remember that thread that Mugatu started a while back in which he was asking where all of the old school baiters went?

You know, I have been thinking back to that thread, it was along the lines of why do so many baiters leave at about 2,000 posts.

Mugatu is at nearly 4,000, does that mean his break will be longer or shorter Confused

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOOOOO!
Faints away!

Have a break, come back refreshed
Or don't
Whtaever you choose, All the Best and good wishes go with you.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best and hope to see you around, here or there.
If you're out wandering in the view of a webcam, keep your eyes open for me.... i may be there lurking in the shadows.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the matter with a simple break? Confused

Love ya! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's sad to see you go Mugatu, I'll surely miss you. Best of luck, and keep your head down.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, you'll be missed.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bye Mugatu Crying or Very sad .

Hope to see you around.
When I first came here you were very helpful and wise with all your advice.
We will miss you.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see you leave. The best of luck to you, I hope you make it back some day.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be missed. Sad Good luck.

Closed lad accounts

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Amongst those people I want to thank for that education and learning curve, and for early inspiration are Lotta, Wayne, Stepan, Jason Dinalt, Breddan, Don, Cherrie, Gomer, SP, Connie, Shiver, and my old mentor Bustyn Yuhrass (for answering all those bone questions nearly 2 years back.... sorry mate).

I also got to know a few of the team on a more personal basis, and it's those people I'd like to celebrate here: Thank you my personal and true friends: Windypops, Eight, Old Bag Lady, Murray Guru, Slightly, Irish, Tommo, Firehouse5, Zen, Jez, Ima, Luckey and Frumpy BB.
And a special mention goes to Corona, Ex, and Reaper for just being those special people (nutcases!) that keep a forum going. Thanks guys!

Calm down, calm down, you're leaving, you haven't won a bloody Oscar! Laughing

I knew this was coming but it's still a bit of a shock. Thanks for your help and good times on the site (and in the pub Wink ). Will catch up with you soonest!

I give you three.... four months tops. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu: Let me know if you want me to pull this thread so you can come back without any embarrassment. Wink

In all seriousness, I wish you well in chasing whatever shiny object has your attention now. I do hope you'll reconsider closing your account so you can at least pop in and say hello now and then. Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are all the nice and handsome and caring and helpful men leaving?

Crying or Very sad

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I'm still here Wink

Hope you drop back in Mugatu, we did have one thing in common - travel! Good luck in your life after Eater.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will be back... If not, can I have some of your avatars please? Laughing

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu, I'm so sorry to hear you are taking a break from Eater, or whatever. Crying or Very sad I hope you do decide to check in from time to time to visit us all here. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. You helped introduce me to the joys and wonders of rapid-fire web-cam safaris, and your audio baiting will be forever etched in my memory. I certainly will miss you being around. Like General MacArthur, "You shall return." Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sux Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Best of luck, you'll be missed.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was good riding with you. Enjoy your share of the money.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in RL. Have one on me.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nooooo don't go. How can this be? Baiting is more addictive than crack, how can you walk away from all this? Its been good working with you Mugatu. You've done a great job and have hurt the lads big time. Thanks for all the fish.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust you to do this on the day I come back!!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just thinking yesterday, not seen Hekate for a while, where the hell have you been since last June? Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Xboxing myself to death, and suffering from arthritis in the neck and right shoulder/arm, mainly. Which is a bugger when you're right-handed! I've still been quietly baiting in the background (and recently started re-baiting that old lad ofmine who went to Timbuktu!), but I thought it was time to come back and see how you lot are getting on! Very Happy

Er, sorry for the hijack, Mugatu!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Last edited by Hekate on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic