SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This has to be the laziest lad ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
armysurplus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email in which the body basically said I need your help, please see attachment. The attachment was an MS Word document that contained the traditional scam letter, I need your help to transfer money out of Africa, you get 20% blah blah blah. How much lazier can they get? He can't even be bothered to cut and paste! Haha!
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not open any attachments the lad sents to you, some sent viruses / keyloggers, sometimes without even knowing

Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw this on another post somewhere in here but not sure where so can't post proper credit so sorry in advance to however suggested this first....

Best to tell him that we don't use MSWord or Office over here anymore as we have all moved onto Wordperfect by Corel or perhaps Lotus 1-2-3 ? If he is looking for good responses he needs to UPGRADE Very Happy

Might keep him busy for a bit trying to figure out how to get those programs but based on his lazy attitude to begin with guess that's not likely

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Klaasvaak, don't open those nasty attachemnts from lads. Keyloggers are a nightmare you don't want.

Just reply to the lad that you couldn't open his attachemt, and ask what it was that it said. He'll reply, don't worry.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic