SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Disqualified from the lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned this on another thread but since it seems to be over I might as well post it up here. I was baiting lottolads from a minor character but started off using my main baiting character's gmail account. One of the smarter lads ([email protected] for the curious) must have noticed the discrepancy in the headers:

UK Gambling Commission wrote:
We received your mail and it was confussing, and the authority of uk gambling commission has instructed that your claim should be disqualify because your responding email is not the winning email.

Please we are still looking forward to get respones from the winning email any email rather than the winning email can not be attended to, so to avoid paying to wrong hand.
so if you have recieved a notification from our office as a winner, i hereby on behalfe of the uk gambling commission apollogise for the burden.

If there is any question or complain please be free to contact the info bellow.

Thanks,
Dr. Ibrahim.
PAYEE DEPARTMENT
UK GAMBLING COMMISSION
Victoria Square House
Birmingham B2 4BP
TEL: +44 703 1820 553.

Lotto-baiter wrote:
i dont get it
first you tell me im a winner then you tell me im not?
i was getting all excited about it!
is this some kind of joke or something?
or are you trying to scam me out of my prize?
please tell me whats going on!

On be halve of the baord of directors UK GAMBLING COMMISSION i here by announce to you that you should stop perssinating,the winner is still yet to call for his/her claim and he/she have only seven days from monday to claim her won prize or it will be return unclaimed, we have the winning email in our record.

Dear sir/madam i want you to comfirm this email address which is the winning email [email protected] if the owner of this email is your wife,husband,child,or relative please be endevour to inform him or her to write bank with that winning email.

Sir/Madam we are very sorry for disqualification of claim, we can not pay because your email is not the winning email in our ballot.

(persisting? impersonating?)

Lotto-baiter wrote:
oh gosh now i know what happened
i was visiting my family for a couple of weeks
and i used my aunts computer to write some mails
anyway i thought the lottery mail was for me
because my aunt hates gambling so i knew she never entered such a thing
but look you know my aunt will never claim it
because like i said she hates gambling so she probably deleted it if she saw it
and its silly to let that winning go all to waste
so cant i collect it sort of on her behalf?
because i am her niece after all
only please dont tell her about this
because shed be really angry if she heard i was involved in gambling

He then wrote to my main baiting character, the aunt:

DEAR SIR/MADAM.

THE BAORD OF DIRECTOR UK GAMBLING COMMISSION HAS SUMMITED ANOTICE TO MY OFFICE THAT YOU REFUSE TO RESPONED TO PAYMENT OFFICE FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR WON PRIZE,HEREIN THE AUTHORITY OF UK GAMBLING COMMISSION IS ASKING YOU TO WRITE A DISCLAIMER NOTICE TO THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR GENERAL UK GAMBLING COMMISION LOTTERY HEADQUATER.
VICTORIA SQUARE HOUSE,OR YOUR PRIZE WILL BE RETURN TO VOTE ROLE AS UNCLAIM FUND

Aunt wrote:
Dear Sir,

Of course I do not wish to claim such a prize. I abhor all lotteries; gambling is the work of the devil and I will have nothing to do with it. Please do not contact me again on this matter.

Regards,

We have recieved your email instructing us to avoid contacting you for it any more, your mail has being attended to by the baord or directors and decisions has being taken that the won prize should be return unclaim so it will be re role back for another candidate.

Sir/madam on behalve of uk gambling commission i am informing you that your niece has contacted us for the claim and i am asking you to give her surport for claim of the prize,with her and your instruction the bank will be ready to go into proccessing of the claim with her.

Aunt wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am sure you must be mistaken about my niece. I only have one niece [Lotto-baiter] and my brother has raised her as an honest god-fearing young woman who would never be involved in something as sinful as gambling.

I do not care what you do with the money. But do not contact me again. If I receive mail from you again I will delete it without reading it.

Regards,

After a day or two of silence I tried hooking him again with:

Lotto-baiter wrote:
why did you mail my aunt about me?!
i TOLD you not to do that!
she hates gambling and now she thinks ive been gambling
and shes going mental with me
and she told my father too
and now hes mad with me too
and i cant open my mail without finding mails from them about how evil it is
youve absolutely ruined my life!
and i suppose you wont let me claim the prize either
so itll just go to waste
and my life is ruined!
i wish id never heard of you!

Alas, no response. Perhaps he felt bad about leading me into sin against the wishes of my family...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was entertaining this far. Who knows? Your lad might smell an opportunity yet. Try pinging him again in a day or so.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never quite got around to prodding him, but look at what just arrived:

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT IT IS THE RULE GUIDING UK GAMBLING COMMISSION,

BUT [male version of my name] CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR? I WANT YOU TO COME OUT AS THE OWNER OF THIS ADDRESS [email protected] SO WE CAN MAKE THE CLAIM TOGETHER,WITH MY POSSITION HERE I CAN COVER EVERY LINK OF TRACE,SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND CLAIM THE WON PRIZE FROM THE COMPANY AS YOUR AUNTY REFUSED TO CLAIM IT. I HAVE BEING PUTTING A DELAY ORDER WAITING MAY BE YOUR AUNTY WOULD COME UP FOR THE CLAIM.

SO MY DEAR TELL ME IF YOU CAN CLAIM IT?THEN I WILL SEND EVERY GUIDE LINES TO YOU ON HOW WE CAN MAKE THE CLAIM.

My aunt would definitely disapprove, but really it'd be such a shame to let this opportunity go to waste. Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like you got a bite!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they come back for more!

It usually has 2 meanings.
A.) No RL victims are biting
B.) They actually trust you to some degree.

Looks like you've got a winner there!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the continuing saga:

Me wrote:
ok i thought about this for a while
because its not really very honest
but i think it wont hurt anyone
but youve got to promise not to tell my aunt about it again!
if you promise that then i think i can do what you need

My dear.

If you can handle the claim transaction, i have no problem with you,i promise to keep it out from your auty.

U can call me for more discussion ok.

To begin your claim process, please contact your claims manager with details below and also provide him with the requested information so that he can Expedite the processing of your claims.

(yadda yadda forms)

Me wrote:
thanks for the form
do you want me to fill it out with my details or my aunts details?
i can do it either way
i just need to know

To acknowledge the receipt of your mail,the form can be fill with your aunt email contact and your own informations i.e. phone contact and your full name, fill the blank space off Email contact with aunt@gmail.com which is the winning email address.and send with your email me@gmail.com no problem provided the winning email is recognize in the form

you should be fast to respond to this mail because the time is running agaist you.

Me wrote:
ok thats relly confusing but ill try

(form stuff snipped)
REFERENCE NUMBER:
BATCH NUMBER:
don't know because these are in my aunts mailbox but youve got the records on your computer still right?

UK Gambling Commission sent a standard script congratulating me in an italic font and asking me to contact the courier company with all the details etc.

Me wrote:
thanks for the order number etc
ill keep that safe
but i havent heard from the courier company yet
when are they going to email me?

Have you contacted the courier service for your comfirmation and claim? if no please contact them now.

Me wrote:
ok i was just filling out the form for them
but i wasnt sure whats the difference between a cheque and a draft?
i guess its a stupid question
so i dont want to ask them or they might be suspicious

Will have to see how long I can keep the UK Gambling Commission on the line. Once I contact the courier company I'll be just another maga to them, boring. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic