SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, nice to see you back to your true self....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Meridian Alicante.

I have prepared the bedroom for your arrival:

How can you resist me?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He,s not back to his old self yet he need,s more bourbon to get that old face glowing again Wink

By The old harry had ball,s;_)

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
As for the implied meaning of the comment, Ima can straighten you out on that by PM.

I asked her in a PM. This was all I got in response:

Ima wrote:
Barely in.

EDIT: My final bit of artwork. This one was done by hand, so don't ask what kind of fancy artwork program I own.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blubber Butt, You are not the only one that has state of the art photo software.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima:

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was told to wonder into this thread, which I have done previously, upset that jojo had left my name out in newbies from last year...but I am wondering in again because I was told to all based on my post in the Valentine's Day avatar thread..... I think it had something to do with this:

Quote:
can take a pic if asked....

So I'm here.........

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been brought to my attention that my original acceptance speech was a bit too somber. For that, I must apologize. I mean, I was just in such absolute shock that she picked me. That is not to say that I don't feel as if I put my best foot forward. But, the thought that I can be with one Dora T. Explorer makes me the happiest man on earth. This has been a blast Dora. Sad to see it end.

I hope that our V-Day is the best one ever. I believe that it is going to be, for reasons best known to me. I have many wonderful plans.

Also, I would like to address all of those who doubted that Jojo would be picked AND asked. Never doubt the power of Microsoft Paint.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
But, the thought that I can be with one Dora T. Explorer makes me the happiest man on earth.

Why?
She isn't a cheeseburger.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your harsh words mean nothing. I just got her a dozen of her second favourite flowers.

I hope that you like the flowers I got for you.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are pathetic.... virtual relationships? Virtual Valentines? Losers.

I went and found me some real ones. Get a life people!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning, jojo love!! I am so sorry I am late today. I am not feeling well.

(I hope it wasn't something I got from last night with Harry. And Harry, please can we keep what we have to the attic? I don't want to upset jojo! See you up there later!)

Your pictures today are grand! I do love them so much. You are the paint master. I got some paint for us to use this weekend. YUM!

And I just got the tulips you sent me. Lovely! :sigh:

Here is a page from my notebook for you:

My Baby Loves Me :sigh: Image

Let's have some fun today, jojo! I am so happy you said "Yes!"

@ Mrs. So and So: I am now sure he will treat my heart well. I was right to pick him.

@ Murry: I am glad you and your son approve of my match.

@ <strike>James</strike> <strike> Evil Juan</strike> Juan the nicest mod: Please don't ban me. I will try to behave. [crossing fingers behind my back]

@ crazy squirrel: I may not be a cheeseburger, but he can eat me if he wants. Did I just say that out loud? Embarassed

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received a last minute PM woo attempt from downunder.

Perhaps not really original but funny. No doubt Murry will exact suitable recriminations after our wonderful and seismic valentine celebrations together.

Quote:
Of course I love ya darling
You're a bloody top notch bird
And when I say you're gorgeous
I mean every single word.

So ya bum is on the big side
I don't mind a bit of flab
It means that when I'm ready
There's somethin there to grab.

So your belly isn't flat no more
I tell ya, I don't care
So long as when I cuddle ya
I can get my arms round there.

No sheila who is your age
Has nice round perky breasts
They just gave in to gravity
But I know ya did ya best

I'm tellin ya the truth now
I never tell ya lies
I think its very sexy
That you've got dimples on ya thighs.

I swear on me nanna's grave now
The moment that we met
I thought u was as good as
I was ever gonna get.

No matter wot u look like
I'll always love ya dear
Now shut up while the footy's on
And fetch another beer.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unoriginal wooing Rolling Eyes

Kate sweet darling, I did wonder where you got to, shall we return Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Dora. My day is coming to a close. I am thrilled that this weekend will be spent running about with you. I have one final gift for you:

Also, I have this song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLipUxK8vs

And, I tried baking cookies again. But, I messed up. Embarassed

I hope that my effort still means something. I did the best that I could and they were certainly from the heart.

Goat

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks love. Image

For you: Valentine

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone seen my love thefife around. I got all of the "falling in love with me" stuff done long ago, now it is time for me to claim my prize.

Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima, thanks for your PM, my love. As always, your wish is my command. The Exposition Universelle de Paris in 1889 is where we will spend our romantic holiday:

One of the many great advantages of my time machine (patent pending) is that time is at our beck and call. We can go back to 1889 and spend as long as we want, and return to 2009 at the very instant we left. No one will know that we spent two glorious weeks together in that single moment. Heaven awaits, my love.

And we will still drink '70 Mouton-Rothschild with our Valentine's dinner, but it will be 1870.....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, my sweet Sultan of Woo.

Just working out the time difference [scratches head] where am I supposed to be this week? [/scratches head]

Oh yeah! Quechua (Runa Simi) born and bred, honest.

Laughing

Sooooo that means it is V Day. <Throws myself into your muscular arms, my breasts squash against your manly hunky chest, hands brush your hair and back as I hungrily kiss your lantern jaw and lips.>

Take me I am yours. smooch smooch et cetera.

Cool

My, but you are a firm man!

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[threadjack]

<-- I just realized I missed my 5,000th postwhoreversary. Of course, 2,000 of them were in this thread, devoted to wooing Ima. Very Happy

[/threadjack]

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Dora,

My departure is near. I shall be there soon. Here are two more songs I have for you to listen to until my arrival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64szW5aebM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rafEFSXVtuw

Congrats Juan! You have done a bang up job.

Goat

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate, thank you for being mine this Valentines day Pretty Rose

My sweet Darling Kate I find you enchanting
And my every desire you have been granting
Your curves, smile, lips and your and charms
There is only one place to be and that's in my arms

There is one thing that I have promised to do
That I have not yet delivered to you (Oh quiet Harry, not that)
And that is to woo you on this most special day
So I tell you this woo while together we lay

Our romance has seemed shaky to say the least
While together we released our inner beast
But there is one thing we knew all the while
We would be together and together we'd smile

Fun and love is a game myself I dont often enjoy
But this thread has made me feel like a boy
Refreshed and youthful, ready to take on the theives
That sours this cyber world that many a victim believes

From the Valentines thread I take many new things
And will remember the wonderful gifts that it brings
I have found new friends and been enspired to write
And filled my head with thoughts of a wonderful night

Tomorrow I must leave you but never without me
while we travel this cyber world please dont doubt me
That when I tell you I love you, I honestly do
I love the things that you are and the things are you

As we make our own journey away from this thread
many wonderful thoughts will cause a tear to be shed
The thought of your hugs and your caring too
and the thought of this being my final woo

Well for this year anyway, Wink

Now where were we?

Oh, yes, thats where we were, would someone mind turning the lights off, the candles look so much nicer when the light is off.

XOXOXOXO
Umm, a little privacy please

Thank you

BTW, forgive if my Aussie accent doesnt make it sound right but I must say a few more words just to show my versatility
Me gusta te gulu
Qui lidos ohos ti ness
Teciero mucho

Edit
Juan, I would congratulate your on your 5,000th post and would tell you how impressive those posts have been but alas, I have other more important things to tend to Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
I got all of the "falling in love with me" stuff done long ago, now it is time for me to claim my prize.

Same here, lately it's like I've been speaking to a wall.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Reaper Laughing

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wonderful Valentine, jojo, who makes me so happy wrote:
I shall be there soon.

I am waiting.

clicky ↑

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic