SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima -Sorry....that's how I feel Crying or Very sad All those PMs telling me you were done with "Ted" and it would be only me from now on...

Scarlett - Para ti, mi amor

Edit: In case you want it a little slower. I know you you can't rush love Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@My precious Doc. @I just want to say.

I ImageYou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Darling I know you are blessed, but you dont have to tell everybody... Wink (****Giggle****)

@I hope you had a good day snookums, kisses all over you......

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora –You are better off without PF. I think he’s a dog.

@Jojo –I hope you intentions for Dora are pure. She’s like a kid sister to me. If you hurt her…well, I won’t care that you were the unified heavy weight world boxing champion, or that you are an expert in all forms of martial arts, or that you won Mr. Universe three years in a row…I’ll find you.

Oh and Dora…put a bra on and cover up some more. You look cold dear.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer

I wanted to buy you roses, but to fully express my love for you I had to plant a garden of roses. I'm afraid that even this garden does not do justice to my desire to be your one and only on St. Valentine's Day.

Il mio cuore è per voi

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@The One True Valentines Queen: Oh, my widdle wuggums, I did have a good day! How thoughtful of you to wish me one. >sigh< I hope your day was as good as you, oh so richly, deserve....

@SH, well, I hadn't known I had a devotee, or maybe I could have petitioned earlier for a change in my custom tag, but... I accept you now, in a manly hetero way, as Second Fiddle.

@Irish. I wept. That was beautiful.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* My deeply adored potential Valentine has yet to notice my original post and come running to me. The Dom Perignon is still cold and the hot tub is, well, hot. Hello? Didn't you catch my reference to manly sensitivity and hints of a breaking heart? Isn't that a key to a woman's heart? Sensitive, caring, handsome, fabulously wealthy, what more do you want? Come on, already! As my lads keep saying, "am waiting."

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Oh it's that time of the year again is it? I want JMR, he's always got the most demented avatars. Ahhhh, my sweetheart <3 <3 <3 Unless Simba is back, I'm a sucker for the mane & he's so romantic.

What I most admire about you fifey is that you are not fickle and do not play games with a man's heart. Laughing

However, in your honor, and to properly woo you, I have changed my avatar. A larger representation reproduced here:

Of course, if you are to be My Valentine. I'll need to dress you properly. I hope you don't object:

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Go cries in his emo corner-

Bleeding rain
I'm dying over and over again
Shattered, broken, and destroyed by your treachery
Tears turn to rage as I await for your return
I let my better judgement get the best of me
Decieved by your constant lies
Have you no conscience?
Your words were as cold as ice
Struggle to put the pieces together but they kept falling apart
Everytime I try to forget, you come back to haunt me.
Why did you torture me so badly?
Never seeing what was in store for me
Bashed until the blood surfaced
Drowning from my constant tears that refuse to stop falling
Will you ever feel tall again?
You will never escape, I will always haunt you
Can you hear my voice calling , re-living your worst nightmare.
Can you see what you've done to me now?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Shocked Pastor Frank and thefife?...

... left me hanging upside down and naked in chains on the wall.

It's only weird the first time. Wink

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

And to jojo: We will have to work on the dancing. Thanks for apologizing to Pastor Frank. Very nice. Wink

He tends to dance in a thong, with molasses smeared on his chest and jumper cables attached to his nipples, but whatever, live and let live is my motto.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
A word to the wise..kak kak kakity kak..

Do you here something? Must be someone passing wind. Rolling Eyes

@Cathartic Kate, I think you're going to have to be more specific. I'm not sure SKYHOOK checks this thread often.

Trixi, I hope you had a great day and night snowed in. The image of you in that nightie stayed in my mind for quite some time. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the lovely rose garden, Bluth! It is beautiful! Very Happy

And for you, I am wearing this T-Shirt today:

Ghost: I think you may be right about PF. He is meaner than I thought. And I put my bra and a sweater on. Big brothers! Sheesh. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper - sorry, didn't mean to burn myself on to your retina!
It's still snowing here. So later I'm going to go outside and make a snow angel. But first I'm going to finish eating breakfast. I love Bananas but I prefer them as they come...

not that the recipe above doesn't look interesting...

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bluth and Jojo - The sweet and lovable Dora wants a Valentine Dora avatar.

Break out your photo editors, fellas.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Come here Slighty, you cute ball of bastard fuzz. I've got something that'll ease your zipper...

Callum. I'm a squirrel. Not a Chutney Ferret. And no way am I having you roaring up my arsehole.

Now if there are any hot chicks here (instead of the usual assortment of moose and donkeys) give me a shout. But please. No more guys. I'm not Prof.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so overcome my heart flipped a bit of a problem when driving

Aw Irish, my sweet
I'm starting up the broom and will be over as soon as I can get it airborne
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
I love Bananas but I prefer them as they come...

*Snigger*

Trixi wrote:
not that the recipe above doesn't look interesting...

There are other things to do with dripping chocolate, but it does involve the same mouth movement. I think you'd enjoy it.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish, remember last years Valentines Day party? You know, the one where jojo had to literally throw himself at women?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you guys know that you can PM about V-day? Laughing

Otherwise, this thread sucks! Mad

Oh well, hope you all have a sweet Valentine's Day and I'll get me purse. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheer up Corona. One of the fellas will certainly come along and sweep you off your feet.

**** paging A SKYHOOK ****
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
@Jojo –I hope you intentions for Dora are pure. She’s like a kid sister to me. If you hurt her…well, I won’t care that you were the unified heavy weight world boxing champion, or that you are an expert in all forms of martial arts, or that you won Mr. Universe three years in a row…I’ll find you.

Ghost- certainly you know my intentions are pure. Ghost, you have no beef with me. I will treat her with dignity and respect. Ask any lady here that I have spoken to in the past, except Ima, PRSGG, sheila_blyge and several others. Remember the tip I gave you earlier Ghost, that was guy to guy bonding right there. You know I can be trusted my friend. I'm but an innocent boy scout.

Even your lad knew about me:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z139/Ghost9000/IMAG0078JPG6QmCk9.jpg

@Dora

I made this for you last night after I cooked a fancy meal for the widows and orphans that I take care of with my spare time. I must say though, my spare time is pretty sparse with these dance classes I have been taking. Then with all of the cleaning and laundry that I love to do, I barely have time to tell my female friends how good their new hair cuts look.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*scuffs foot* I haven't had a single offer from any of the eater ladies. Sad

I have had a few steamy PM's from harry though

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Gytha

Of a' the airts the wind can blow
I dearly like the west,
For there the bonnie lassie lives,
The lassie I lo'e the best.
There wild woods grow, and rivers row, and monie a hill between;
but day and night my fancy's flight
is ever wi' my Gytha

I see her in the dewy flowers, I see her sweet and fair;
I hear her in the tunefu' birds' I hear her charm the air;
There''s not a bonnie flower that springs
by fountain, shaw , or green;
There's not a bonnie bird that sings,
but reminds me o' my Gytha

Gytha dearest, I am smitten by your well made boots, the red goes so well with your complexion, there is a flagon of scumble awaiting, 2 whole roast suckling pigs, and a band of itinerant travelling musicians to play the hedgehog song as we trip the Light Fantastic across the bridge at Lancre

ps, you can invite Mistress Weatherwax, Magrat, and Perdita as well.

@ Harry, I had almost wiped that sight from my memory, and they say his lard butt has increased in size the past year. Shocked

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, Irish! *cough* http://www.recmusic.org/lieder/get_text.html?TextId=3384 *cough* http://www.scotsindependent.org/features/singasang/a_the_airts.htm *cough* ...

About doc's custom tag: I plead for a change to "dr. woo"

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I never claimed to write it, just borrowed it from our Rabbie

Scots wha' hae!!

Have another haggis kebab Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
\
Have another haggis kebab Very Happy

I'll stick to the uisge beatha, thanks Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic