SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

(SMS.Python.Flocker) Trojon ??

View next topic
View previous topic

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be the wrong spot for this if so mods may move it Thumbs up
Is this (SMS.Python.Flocker) "Real"
http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=2291.0

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the spyware program on my computer blocked access to that site,and said the the credibilty level is dangerous.Looks like something to be avoided.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Kaspersky Labs it is a trojan that infects cell phones.

Quote:
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management systems, has detected a new malicious program capable of controlling a user’s mobile phone account.

Last week, Kaspersky Lab experts detected a new malicious program for Symbian that targets customers of an Indonesian mobile phone operator. The Trojan is written in Python, a script language. It sends SMS messages to a short number with instructions to transfer part of the money in the user’s account to another account, which belongs to the cybercriminals.

There are five known variants of Trojan-SMS.Python.Flocker, from .ab to.af. The amounts transferred range from $0.45 to $0.90. Thus, if the cybercriminals behind the Trojan manage to infect a large number of phones, the amount transferred to their mobile phone account as a result could be quite substantial.

"Obviously, the authors of the Trojan want to make money,” said Denis Maslennikov, a senior malware analyst at Kaspersky Lab. “It seems that the focus on financial fraud in the mobile malware industry will only get more pronounced over time. Until recently, many people thought that malicious programs that send SMS messages without the user’s knowledge were a purely Russian phenomenon. Now we can see that the problem no longer affects only Russian users - it’s becoming an international issue."

Kaspersky Mobile Security users are protected from the new Trojan: the Kaspersky Lab product blocks malicious programs by not allowing them to run. Kaspersky Lab recommends users to exercise caution when using a smartphone to browse the Internet and to keep antivirus databases up-to-date.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic