SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A pirate's life is a hard life

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A pirate's life is a hard life

Quote:
MOGADISHU, Somalia

Five of the Somali pirates who released a hijacked oil-laden Saudi supertanker drowned with their share
of a reported $3 million ransom after their small boat capsized, a pirate and port town resident said Saturday.

Pirate Daud Nure says the boat with eight people on board overturned in a storm after
dozens of pirates left the Sirius Star following a two-month standoff in the Gulf of Aden that ended Friday.

Full news article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090110/ap_on_bi_ge/piracy

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so does that mean theres 3 million in a boat just of the coast hhhuuuuuuuuum i can feel a sunkin treasure map just need funds to find it story comeing out of this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

X marks the spot watch out for the turtles and was it that tree lines up with simbas flagpole Laughing Laughing Laughing
.There is alot of fun to be had with this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

wonder witch side does it first the baiters or the smelly fish Laughing Laughing
And was it 3million or 3million each???? Twisted Evil
cos 3mill is not alot split between 12 or more that was a lot of risk for little return

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HERE Tsnerd wrote:
Sorry, Agi.
Buck beat you by two minutes:

next time I'll go looking for dublicates AFTER I post Razz

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see it now...........

Quote:
To: [email protected]

Hi my name is Daud Nure and I am poor and dying from salt water poisoning. I live in Somali and have access to US $3M that I am willing to share 25% with you for your help in retrieving. Only "I" know and have the whereabouts of this great treasure. Please send US$25K via WU to help for the purchase of a boat and the recovery. As soon as I recover this money, I will send your 25%. This is risky free. Do not tell anyone about our dealings.

Daud Nure
Pirates and Parrots Inc.
Oceanway, Somali
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am surprised we have not heard of the Gaza charity scams. There is usually an upswell every time they are back in the news....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"dear Sir. This message may come as a surprise as I am emailing you from an upturned canoe in the middle of the Indian ocean..."

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
B3L4 NGUM3
NADIFA AVENUE 41
BP 1294 MOGADISHU
SOMALIA

Good Day,

This letter might come as a suprise to you. I'm B3l4 Ngum3, next of kin to the late minister of finance Ahmed Kajiid in Mogadishu, Somalia who was victim of a piracy. As he was on his way to South Africa for a business trip via cruiseline. The cruise ship carried 690 passengers and 386 crew was sailing past fishing boats when the pirates were attacked the ship and they hijacked the ship. that rendered many people of different nationalists dead. I inherited a total sum of 38,5 million usa dollars from my late farter. This monkey which is concealed in a metallic trunkbox is deposited with a security and finance company in Somalia undera secret arrangement as a Family Valuables. This means that the security company does not know the content of this box that was shipped from Somalia to South Africa.under a diplomatic coverup. My main purpose of sending your this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in your country with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. Just fya we really need your help as we are litterarily starving here.

After the irritations of the revolution in the matrics I became disrupted from my home and life in a poor refugee camp in Mogadishu togather with my young sister Rhaxma Zeibnab in it's a maggot made barren bizarre hut confinement. We are both nearly starving with death eaters all around and the money our father presaged us in his providence is our only hope in this mud. Please donate your help as this is not a scam but real ripp of the worst kind and we cannot survival without your temporary employment. It is 100% risk fee. Please help me and Rhaxma this as Rhaxma is very ill now and the problem is super sized now and I dont know how long we can kerry on here in the bush. You are our last hope to make it out of this dirty camp and to get back this money of my farther which is our last and only hope. We pray to Jesus Christ that he may help us and he provided us with you and this is no coincidence.

There is no need for urgent action because the consignment is accruing charges per day as demurrage to the security company for safekeeping couple with the resent attempt of coup plot last july that has distracted attention of the government and the security delegates on me.

I will funish you with the contact of the security company in Somalia for you to call them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box to your base. I will send you the adress of a good barrister to provide you with the certificate of ownershop once the consignment is transvestite to you as the legal owner under royal drag queen diplomatic status. With the certificate of ownership I can call the barrister in my next mail to holdup which the certificate of deposit that they gave me on the very day when the box of money was deposited under their confinement and custody.

I would like to tell you more, but we must prepare the prayer for the next service and this is very important to us. If we could raise your humble attention than please do not hesitate to back mail us asap.

I give thanks immensely for the coperation as I look fast forward to your urgent response.

Please forward your reply to E-mail: [email protected]

Best Regard and may God bless you

B3l4 Ngum3

Here's my fake lad letter. It sucks I know but I didn't have much inspiration you could say.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drowned pirate washes up on shore with $153,000 in his pocket.

http://tinyurl.com/9wvjkp

Click here to support 419Eater.com
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be some honest people over there for them to find money still on him and report the amount Wink Laughing
At least thats one bag that wont get stuck in a turtles neck

dame sick thought the turtles had better swim away swim away little turtles they will be after the money that you ate with the plastice bags from the other lost at sea pirates Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This monkey which is concealed in a metallic trunkbox

Never mind all that what news of the monkey,, Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This letter may come as a surprise to you. My name is Terence Turtle, just the other day, along with some friends, I was swimming off the Somalian coast when I came across a metallic trunk containing $2.5 USD Million dollars.....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector gadget: Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic