SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Callum Has Some Explaining to Do!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lindsay and Calum in NEW sex tape scandal!

NSFW

EDIT: Link removed because Slightly is a turd.

Here is the article and pic that go along with it:

Quote:
Kristin Davis’s alleged sex tape is so two days ago – Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best are the latest stars to supposedly star in a dodgy video shot on a mobile phone. This is the only picture to emerge so far from the video, which was apparently filmed on Calum’s phone when the pair dated last year, and while it is super grainy, it does look like it could be Lindsay, doesn’t it? According to saucy sources, Calum sent the video to some of his dodgy mates, which is how it’s ended up getting leaked online – and in an alarmed Lindsay’s inbox. Lindsay’s been telling mates that she doesn’t remember it being filmed… but, given her track record, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, does it?

Pic is NSFW:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/1000034423.jpg

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is my understanding that Lindsay left him after discovering he was mainlining kiwi extract. In the aftermath she became 'bent' and switched to girls. Shocked
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firefox blocks the link as a reported attack site.

Quote:
This web site at www.heatworld.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners. Jojo is a twat.

You posting viruses now are you Jojo?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I categorically deny any involvement with mobile phones set to vibrate mode, nor do I have any "dodgy mates".

Oh, wait, there's you lot.... Some dodgy, some podgy and some smoking maple leaf behind two sheds. Which is about as dodgy as it gets.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its sad that at one time, Lindsay Lohan was a wholesome girl doing family movies.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Callum ruined her. I mean, look at her here (when she was with me):

After Callum was with her:

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked her when she was a red head. Damn you Callum!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else has the passing thought that Callum and Lindsay may be the same person? It would explain a lot things.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only those who've never been privileged to smell my socks.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic