SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam bait comes to a close... I think

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
southsidebham
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email on myspace from a scammer who said she was on a trip with a friend in Nigeria, they were in a car accident, her friend died, and she was left with the hospital bill. But the doctor confiscated her passport & other ID until she could pay off the bill. Well, after setting up a gmail account under a fake name, I emailed her back and had a great time wasting her time.

We had a few great exchanges. For example, I asked her to describe her perfect date, which she did, then I emailed her back and asked her how the date ended, to which she replied that we would take a shower together and then 'make a hot romance.' I emailed her back asking what exactly that meant and she emailed me back some explicit details and I emailed her back and said I was appalled and that I was looking for a virtuous christian woman to which she responded with a plethora of apologies, etc. Anyway, I finally convinced her that I wanted her to take the Gary Conservatory personality questionaire (peanut forms), which she did and I also got her to fill out a fake Western Union Security questionaire.

Finally, she told me that I had to go through her doctor since her ID was confiscated and he would have to be the one to pick up the cash. I emailed the doctor and apparently it was a different person playing that part because he refused to fill out anything and he was very unresponsive and rude. Well, this is what her last email to me said:

"I have talked to the doctor and he has explained everything to me he said he wont fill out any form because there is none to fill,if you do not trust him it means you dont trust me too,if you dont want to send any money anymore thats fine just say so,if you dont want to help me anymore just let me know other than hanging my trust and hope in you,all i'll simply do is to just commit suicide because now i have no hope anymore,afterall what have i got to live for?i am an orphan and have no parents,no one would miss me when i am gone,thats the best thing i would simply go and do now and if you get to reply me and you dont hear from me anymore then know that i have commited suicide i cant spend the New Year here in a foreign land..You have a very bright future ahead of you and i know you can get the woman of your dreams one that you have sought for...but i love you so much and am not afraid to admit it...
Kisses and Hugs from me to you
Ch3ryl"

I set up another email address under another fake name and emailed the doctor pretending to be my lawyer and I explained to him that I needed him to fill out some Dept. of Homeland Security forms. So we'll see if I hear anything back from him on that.

I might email her once more to see if I can waste any more of her time but I have a feeling I've reached the end of the line with her. Let me know if anyone has any ideas of what I can say...

Oh, and here are the forms that I got her to fill out:

First, the personality questionaire. According to the times she entered on this form, it took her 2 and a half hours to fill out, btw... Also, note that she consumes 2-5 babies per year...

And the Western Union form:

Last edited by southsidebham on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like she works hard for her money!

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
southsidebham
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - I can't believe this. Her 'doctor' finally filled out the Homeland Security forms I sent him. I really didn't think this would happen and I thought it would just end with him refusing the fill out the forms and her telling me that she was going to commit suicide.

Anyway, I really hadn't anticipated this... anyone know where I should take it from here? I could always say that he did not complete the form all the way - that he needs to fill in the blank spots.

Here is a copy of the completed Homeland Security Form (btw - this is nurse nasty's form. Very clever...):

Fich80
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say send the transfer and for security purposes choose to use M7CN S3cur3.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He definitely has to fill it all out properly - and I'd like to see him repeat the answers he did give. 29 was especially amusing; "I don't score anything" - and he never will with that attitude! Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you've baited extremely well there. It's just such a shame that your lad has a very half arsed approach to earning his money. Never let it be said that lads aren't lazy eh?

Really, there is only one way to go here, and your lad knows it. He simply HAS to re do the forms, IN HANDWRITING this time. When a question says he has to circle something, he has to circle it. No online filling in questions, that doesn't wash with the Homeland Security bods.

Just make sure you stress that you are trying to help. It's HIM (or her even) that's getting in the way of a successful transfer. They know what beaurocracy is like these days, so blame it all on the red tape, but just keep stressing you are doing your level best to help.
I don't think this is over just yet. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Southside! clapping clapping
Like Mugatu said, you'd love to help Cheryl, your true love, but the doctor is a complete ass and is not cooperating at all. Not all the forms were received, then you can't open them, then they're unreadable, then they were done incorrectly and WU rejected them. Rinse and repeat.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
southsidebham
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I think this scam bait is seriously coming to a close now. Here is what transpired. I may have been a little too hard...

An email from my "attorney" to the doctor who did not fill out the Homeland Security form correctly:

Dr. W1ll1@ms J0hns0n,

IMPORTANT - this matter requires your urgent attention!!!

My friend at the Department of Homeland Security analyzed your form and said that it was not acceptable. They said that you did not fill them in by hand and that it looked like you just filled them out on your computer. They also said that you left many important questions blank. My friend was actually somewhat angry with me that I sent the form to him in such poor condition. I was in such a hurry to turn in your form that I did not review it before sending it to my friend and I have discovered that he is correct. Many important questions were not answered and it is obvious that this was not filled out by hand. Dr. J0hns0n, I am worried that you do not understand the seriousness of Ms. B@ldw1n's situation. We need you to treat this matter with a great deal of urgency and seriousness. This is not a game. A young woman's life is in danger.

I am very sorry for this delay. I was on the phone with my friend for over an hour trying to find out if there was any way to get around this but he said there is nothing he can do - you simply must follow the directions. I am very sorry about this delay but I know you want to get her bill paid as quickly as possible so that your boss will not be yelling at you and so that Ch3ryl can come home soon.

I spoke to my client today and he did not take the news well. He is very upset. You see, he has developed very strong feelings for Ms. Baldwin over the short time he has known her. He was very depressed over the holidays because he wanted so badly for her to join him. He has a very special date planned out for New Year's Eve and I really don't want to have to tell him to cancel his plans.

Here is what you need to do: print out the original blank form again. Then, take your time and fill it in very, very carefully. When this is done, please scan it and email it back to me as soon as you possibly can. My friend at the Department of Homeland Security has left work for the day but he said that if we can send it to him in the morning it will be the first thing he works on and he will have the form processed within an hour. But that can only happen if you follow the directions.

My client, Mr. Seth Cohen, tells me that you and Ms. B@ldwin have become friends and that you are very kind to her. If you care at all about her, please, please, please get this done as quickly as possible. We cannot delay.

Also, if you no longer have a copy of the original form, please let me know promptly and I will send you another one.

Another option I should mention to you is a direct transfer into your bank account. This process would be the quickest and safest and there would be no need to fill out this form at all. If you are interested in this option, please email me and let me know and I will put you in touch with one of my associates who specializes in secure bank transfers. He has 10 years experience in this very type of transaction and he assures me it can be completed very quickly.

Thanks,
Mr. Ry@n @tw00d, Esq.

His reply:

AM SORRY I AM TIRED OF THIS FORMS AND AM NOT GOING TO DO THEM NO MORE DO I LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST TO YOU?I HAVE FILLED THE ONES THAT INVOLVES ME AND WONT FILL THE REST BECAUSE AM NOT A TERRORIST

Of course my attorney had something to say about that...

Dr. W1ll1@ms J0hns0n,

I do not understand. Are you a real doctor? Don't you care about your patients? Don't you care about getting paid for your work? This form is not very long but apparently you are "tired" of filling them out. You must be a very, very lazy doctor then.

I told you that you would be getting an additional $500 for your troubles. This does not make sense.

It is my understanding that your job is in danger because you have not collected this money yet and therefore I thought it was important to you.

Are you trying to get us to offer you more money? This is not good. Do you understand that a woman's life is in danger? This is a very, very serious situation. Does that matter to you? Did you become a doctor to save people's lives? Can you not see that by filling out this form and completing the transaction you will get paid for your work and you will save someone's life?

As I said in my last email, there is only one other way to do this and that would be a direct deposit into your bank account. Tell me if this is what you want to do and I will have one of my business associates contact you and set up the transaction.

I find your activity very suspicious.

Sincerely,
Ry@n @tw00d, Esq.

And today I received this reply:

MR RY@N OR WHATSOEVER THEY CALL YOU,DO I LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST TO YOU?WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A TERRORIST FORM TO FILL,I HAVE FILLED IN THE ONE THAT CONCERNS ME AND THE REST IS LEFT FOR TERRORIST PEOPLE SO AM SORRY THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO.AND I WANT TO ASK YOU NOT TO EMAIL ME ANYMORE REGARDING THIS FORM AS I HAVE DONE ALL THE PART I AM SUPPOSED TO DO..I WOULD STILL MAINTAIN ON THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE IF THE BILLS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AND AM NOT AFRAID OF WHAT YOU OR THE US GOVERNMENT CAN DO TO ME BECAUSE I AM ON MY RIGHT AND THAT'S FINAL.DON'T EMAIL ME ANYMORE IF THIS IS A GENUINE THING THEN WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE ABOUT ME YOU CAN INITIATE A TRANSFER OF THE FUND.TELL YOUR SO CALLED CLIENT THAT HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE CAN I AM A QUALIFIED DOCTOR AND THAT'S ALL I WILL TELL YOU.MY JOB IS TO SAVE PEOPLES LIVE AND I DID ONE FOR YOU PEOPLE AND AM YET TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM IT..I WONT LET HER GO TILL SHE HAS PAID THE BILLS THAT'S FINAL,I WONT REPLY YOU IF YOU EMAIL ME AND TELL ME ANYTHING REGARDING ANY FORM.

So... do you guys think this thing is dead now? Any way I can salvage the situation?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic