SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wonder if Mr. Chan's greed will fall for this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HKMP5
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Re: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PROPOSAL/DETAILS OF THE BUSINESS PROPOSALSunday, December 14, 2008 7:14 PM
From Eric L Sun Dec 14 18:14:35 2008
Received: from [75.71.6.211] by web53504.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:14:35 PST
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:14:35 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PROPOSAL/DETAILS OF THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: MR PATRICK CHAN <patrick_c.w_chan2009@live

Dear Mr. Chan, Whilst your business proposal appears to be somewhat lucrative, I do not wish to insult you in any manner. 12.9 Million USD is "small change" considering the demand of small arms to heavy machine guns (AOW..any other weapon) to Third World Countries is extremely lucrative, upwards in excess of hundreds of millions of dollars USD. As you are probably aware of, conflict throughout the world places a huge demand on firearms such as the Avtomet Kalashnikova, Dragunov sniper rifles, all varients of the H&K line of assult weapons systems, RPG's, claymore mines, cluster bombs, heavy machine guns such as the Browning M2 .50 cal, Laws Rockets, motors, and especially surplus Russian tanks, etc. just to name a few. I avoid US military weapon systems as they are too easy to trace. Does the posibility of dealing in (literally) several hundred millions of dollars intrest you, as opposed to 12.9 million There is an inherant risk in doing so, however the actual risks are somewhat low as I have most of the bases covered. I am a Blackwater International employee therefore your risk would be minimal. Would you like to be able to retire in a comfortable manner in the next two years? I absolutely require the upmost discretion regarding this manner. Any slip-ups and I will disavow any knowledgeof this action. The choice is yours! EL Twisted Evil
--- On Sat, 12/13/08, MR PATRICK CHAN <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PROPOSAL/DETAILS OF THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 5:14 AM

Dear:Friend,

Warm greetings,I am in receipt of your mail, first I believe it necessary for me to express my profound gratitude to you for even responding to my email with interest, and as well I want to apologize again for the means by which I contacted you, I am obliged to you for your gracious concern and I hope your assistance is really genuine, although your email shows that I can count on you at least to an extent.

My name is Mr Patrick Chan,I am executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I got your contact from the online web directory and i contacted you becuase I have an obscured business suggestion you can handle with me by assisting me execute the business from Hong Kong to your country,which involved USD12.5M, from our late client.

Be assured that you stand to receive your share as soon as we conclude the transaction because you will be the fund beneficiary and hence you will always take away your percentage once the funds are transferred from my bank to the account to be opened by you.It does not matter your nationality as under our banking Principles and ethics the next of kin could come from anywhere and it all depends on whom the account holder appoints.Cases abound where charity organisations and even pets(i.e cats and dogs) are willed huge sums of money as next of kin.And in this case my attorney will perfect the documents in your name making you the appointed beneficiary to the funds.

I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, I needed a reliable foreigner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds transferred out from my bank. As a matter of fact I got your contact email discreetly during my personal search for a reliable foreigner and I believe God directed me to you,please do not feel offended for the medium in which I contacted you, this is a matter of necessity, perhaps if you read my previous email properly I did't explain why I require your assistance in order to move the funds and I believe you would agree with me, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required, and however I would like to be convinced of your willingness, commitment and most of all your trustworthiness to execute this transaction with me, I certainly cannot afford to compromise any of these virtues, you know what I mean, I have my principles.

Without doubt you will eventually earn the benefits of our partnership if we are able to work things out and have the funds relocated within a week or thereabout,and thereafter disbursed to other respective accounts,it is indeed necessary for me to be certain of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction,my trust will definitely not be given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity, we should at least have respect for each other, this I would say is very essential.

With regards to the legality, I want to inform you that my attorney will prepare the Affidavits which shall legally put you in place as next of kin/beneficiary to the funds under our Law; he shall obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all aspects involved in this transaction from the authorities including the Justice Department.

I must also inform you that you will not have to travel for any reason, because my attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, you will be duly represented by my attorney, he is an accredited Lawyer with vast experience in issues of inheritance. He will have all the paper work perfected, and with these documents shall be used forward to file for the immediate release and transfer of the funds, as a matter of fact I have been a professional banker for years and I know perfectly how the system works.

What I really expect from you is complete trust and commitment; I want this funds transferred with your assistance and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days, this is the stipulated time frame and if you work with me I will handle everything perfectly, my position as an insider will go a long way.

I have to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction hence proceed, as a result of which I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, you need to be someone whom I can rely upon, at least for absolute commitment and trust.

I hope we shall not go into debates, disputes or misunderstanding, I believe in doing things I claim to be capable of doing, it is a simple issue and you will see it accomplished before your very eyes, I wont waste my time chasing the wind,I mean what I say and I do the things which I know I can handle perfectly, it is my principle and this is how I work. The main point you must understand is that I am not imposing this transaction on you, you have the option of backing out at this early stage, but please we have to respect each other and you have to be honest with me, I don,t want to waste any resources of mine if you really dont believe in what you want to stand for.

If interest you should send me the following information, so we can start up the modalities of the transaction also i will forward your detail information to my attorney for him to start up all needed documentation/paper work in your name and favour that will stand you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the funds
1.YOUR NAME
2.YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS
3.YOUR OCCUPATION
4.YOUR PHONE NUMBER
5.DATE OF BIRTH
6.COUNTRY OF RESIDENT
To be honest with you I know transactions like this are phenomenal perhaps because of the huge funds involved, but do not fail to understand that such transactions do take place most often in the Private banking sector and they are usually spearheaded by insiders in the banks, and sometimes even among top executives, abandoned funds like these are prone to being channeled elsewhere.

I wait to hear from you at your earliest possible time.

Honest Regards,
Patrick

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic