SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight bait with trophy forms and bank account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first one I publish, just because I got my first forms filled out, a nice short bait with reasonable result

This was a special request from sgreenstreet, having fun with a check scammer and I decided to give it my best.
A few Do not’s:
Normally I change the subject three or four times and then start jumping back when I answer him so he has to look up what the hell I’m talking about. Unfortunately, that gets back to you when you try to publish it in a chronological order.
Normally I never answer the same day, but here I felt that it would look better if I would answer faster unless he insists, then I will get slow again.

So here, my ASEM attempt.

Billy to jennyken220 Oct 22

Hello,
I got your email in my old Hotmail account, but I am not using that anymore now I have moved to Canada
I don't have the honour of knowing you I think, but I did get a check in the mail as my daughter tells me.
I don't live there anymore since last Friday and moved to our ranch in Canada.
She has sent it today by express mail to this house, I should have it on Friday, but how can you know that we had a check unless you send it?
Please explain your goal with this check thing.

Billy

He got it and changes to his "normal" addy, guess I'm in.

jenny ken to me Oct 22

Hello,
I sent the check and i tracked it with fedex to know what it
delivers,so kindly let me know when you get it .

Thanks.

I have a slight problem; sgreenstreet never gave the exact amount or any other info, I PM-ed him, but no answer so far.

Billy to jenny Oct 22

I got it at my old house and now it's in the mail to my new house, but what is the check for?
Did we do business together? My daughter said something about $1800.00, I should be able to remember that?
I have no clue.
Please explain what the money is for.

jenny ken to me Oct 23

Hello,
You previously applied for job in our company as a book keeper and you
have been sent a payment from our client in usa so your job is to
process the payment an,that is you cash it and take %10 of it and send
the remaining funds to our account officer in the information that
will be given to you.Kindly let me know if you have cashed it .

Thanks for your mail.

Got my PM from sgreenstreet now I have something

Billy to jenny Oct 23

Hello,
I will cash the Bank of America check of course, like this it is not worth anything.
But I don't recall any application I would have send to you, maybe my late wife did, but we'll never know.
Where do I send the money to? When I'm in town I might as well do it right away.

Billy

jenny ken to me Oct 25

Hello,

The payment was from our client and you are to take 10% of the money and wire the remaining funds via western union to the below information and get back to me with the western union details.This is as a result of emplyment job you applied for and that was the payment sent from our client in the US,so kindly get it cashed and get back to me with the western union details.

Sheryl Spencer
Address: 180, Craven Hill Gardens
London, W2 3EE
United Kingdom

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW:

SENDER`S NAME:
SENDER`S ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT AFTER WESTERN UNION CHARGES:
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

Billy to jenny Oct 25

Okay,
I'll try to do it on Monday, everything is closed here on Sunday, day of the lord and we live in the Bible belt here.
Have a great weekend
Billy

jenny ken to me Oct 25

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response,i will be waiting for the western union details on monday after the payment has been wired.

Thanks.

Just decided to go for a form, never done that, but who cares, this guy is nice and easy and hasn't been on script from the beginning

Billy to jenny Oct 27

Hi,
I just phoned the Western Union and they advice me to make it a secure transaction as there are a lot of criminals that use their service to fool people in to paying .things. They are mailing the forms to my house, I should have them tomorrow. Is that normal? It is all new to me; I never worked with them before?
To get it right the first time, I get 10 % so I send the remaining $1.800 - $180 = $1.620 to you or do I pay the WU first and send the rest to you? That would be something like $1.565 as they told me.

Regards

Billy

jenny ken to me Oct 27

Hello,
Thanks for your message,i will be waiting for the western union
details tomorrow and don`t forget to get your new information across
to me .

Thanks and hoping to hear from you.

Billy to jenny Oct 27

You're fast, I will.
I got it right with the money then?

jenny ken to me Oct 27

Okay,so after sending the money and you get back to me with the western union details,send me your new address for new job.

Billy to jenny Oct 28 [wuform1secure.jpg,wuform2secure.jpg]

You will not believe it, they send me some stupid forms I have to fill out and even forms for you to fill out and it already took me two hours to get them scanned with a friend’s computer. And the questions are stupid, are you a terrorist? things like that, must be one of those stupid things some smart ass with an impressive title has figured out, it has to be hand written too, so when I fill out mine I have to scan those too or bring them to their office. I have added them to this email, but it's ridiculous I will phone them again and ask if there's a way to send money without this childish interrogation. Something with sub consciousness and handwriting analysis the clerk told me yesterday over the phone, but then I had not seen the forms yet. I added the forms, I hope you have a good laugh, it's all not their business to begin with and now the States are trying to push us in to their own paper machine too, like a criminal would ever use the Western Union to get his money.
I'm sorry, but they have gone crazy there. Next time they want a pint of blood too.

That’s a lot of typing; I hope he takes the bait now

jenny ken to me Oct 28

Hello,
Thanks for you response,but i must tell you i dont understand this prank because why will western union needs all this information before
one could send money via western unuion.Western union is not new to me and i know how they operate and you don`t need to even call anybody
before sending money via western union.It`s a matter of walking into any western union outlet and tell them you want to make payment and
you will be given a form to fill which is quite difference from the forms attached above and they will taje their charges.So i think you
can still send it today,there is no need calking anybody,there are many western union outlet or bank that operate on western union
there,so just walk in there and tell them and they will send it via any delay.
Please,kindly send it today and get back to mr with the western union details.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

Billy to jenny Oct 28

It is too late for that and I phoned them first as I never used this service before, just to ask where the nearest office was. It is 6.20 pm and about hours drive so I can not make it today. I am glad you think too that this is going way too far for a simple transaction, but I had no idea if they were right or not, could be a new thing or they are trying something new to see if it works. The forms are even from the States, it's just too strange. We had some local doctor lose a lot of money to something like an internet con man. I read something about that in the paper a few weeks ago? It might have something to do with that. I have no clue; we live too far from town to bother with their politics or trouble. Small town living, you might not get the latest news, but at least they leave you alone with all their rules and codes.

I'll report back asap.

Now let him stew a bit, good for his confidence

jenny ken to me Oct 28

Hello,
Thanks for your mail,i understand your plight and just telling you from my own expecrience it doesn`t take that much stress before one could send money via western union even if its their new method,but it shouldn`t be that long.Anyway,there is nothing so much in western union,it`s what a fressher can as well.Just walk into their officer tomorrow okay and make the transfer and get back to me with the western union details.We should have done in the same thing every day,so let`s execute this today and get back to me asap.

Thanks.

jenny ken to me Oct 29

Hello,
I`m believe you got my previous message and i`m waiting for the
western union details today,this is taking too much time and western
union isn`t something difficult like that .

jenny ken to me Oct 29

Hello,
i`m waiting for you.

Now I have to keep pressing him in a nice way, I need that form!

Billy to jenny Oct 30

Hello,
I can understand that you are waiting; I had a whole adventure yesterday that ended at the police station at 10 pm.
As you had said, no forms needed, so I went there, told them what I wanted to do and where to send it, the woman behind the counter asked for the filled out forms and I showed her mine, but I did not have yours of course. She called the manager, a kid of barely 20 years old and I explained that in England this was not necessary and Sheryl Spencer was not going to fill out that stupid form, I was nice about it at first, but he insisted that she fills out the forms first and I got a bit angry. After a while as he did not change his mind and I got angrier and angrier, I took a brochure to find out where the other offices where and left. The next Western Union office was not far so I went there, same story, but at least they explained it a bit. It seems that criminals talk people into sending them money and they send that by Western Union service. Not only that doctor I told you about, but also two members of the city council were fooled by a con man and now they pushed for a local new rules that they use the same safety forms as are used by some Western Union offices in the States where they have made by-laws like it. No matter what I argued they wanted the filled in forms before even accepting any money from me. Then I got really angry and drove 120 km from Medicine Hat all the way to Lethbridge and went to a office there and got there just before closing time. Guess what! They all have accepted that new by-law as an election point of the Democrats who won the election a few weeks ago. I did not even vote! So I got a bit desperate and might have threatened the clerk a bit, but before I knew it the police was there and took me to the police station for questioning. They warned me and wanted to know more about this transaction, but all I had was the address of Sheryl Spencer in London, which was not helpful at all. They let me go, but might visit me later this week to see if I told them the truth. And then I still had to drive all the way back home. By the time I got home, after midnight, I was pissed and tired and did not write you back. Sorry for that, but I can take only so much harassment, just because some council member got robbed and it seemed like a good election thing, they think they can force the rest of the world to play along, it is too stupid if you think about it.
But how are we going to solve it now?

Billy

I guess I have proofed sufficiently that I do need the form

jenny ken to me Oct 30

Hello,
Thanks for your response it`s quite appareciated and i don`t know why it`s like that,anyway,i think that would have been the reason for some things that have happaned.
I want you to go to any money gram office and send it to that same information ,money gram doesn`t require much stress and problem like this,so go to money gran and send it today,i don`t want it delayed anymore,just send it today via money gram to that same information and get back to mr with the money gram details.

I will be waiting to hear from you and also i need your new address,make it possible that it`s sent today via money gram,just try and find money gram location irrespective of what it may cost and get back to me with the money gram details.

Thanks

What! I do all that work and you don’t give me my form!

Billy to jenny Oct 31

Hey,
I'm beginning to think that you are just harassing me, I just phoned the office with a number I found on their website and they are willing to send me your forms!!
They claim that it has been that way since June of this year! I don't know how it is in London, but around here it's the procedure to do that.

A not so happy Billy

jenny ken to me Oct 31

Hello,
Thanks for your response,i said you should use money grams instead of western union.Get back to me asap.

No stupid don’t go that way, the form, fill out the form!

Billy to jenny Oct 31

That was Moneygram I phoned to ask where their offices are in Medicine Hat and they want the form too.!!
Can't you just fill it out? I don't want to end in the police station again.
We have Halloween today so they will close early anyway, it will have to be Monday then, but I'm not going without forms, that is not going to work I'm afraid.
Have a great weekend, I'm off to the Halloween party.

Finally he gets it, no form, no money

jenny ken to me Oct 31

Send me the form again and i will fill it .

Billy to jenny Nov 1 [wuform1secure.jpg,wuform2secure.jpg]

Just got home, was a hell of a party, here they are, I will be in bed all day

No form, no nothing, it was weekend, but where is he?

Billy to jenny Nov 3

Jenny,
That did not work out too well, my day in bed, the police visited me about that little problem I had at the Western union office in Lethbridge, I had a hangover and must have smelled like whiskey as they wanted to know how I got home, drunk driving and things like that. I was told not to bug the people at the Western Union anymore, they set the rules and if I want to use their service, I have to obey by them. I showed them the ridiculous forms with the stupid questions and they said something like a psychological evaluation method by computer is used to determine who is sending and receiving money. Yeah whatever, now a computer is controlling everything, where is this world going to.
So if, we better use the forms or find another way to send it and I like that better, next thing you know they ask me to sing a song and do a little dance, it is ridiculous.

Regards
Billy (still having a little hangover)

jenny ken to me Nov 3

Hello,
Thanks for your mail,to guild against the continue delebration on
this,here is US information which i want you to send the moneu to and
get back to me with the western union details.

RECIEVER`S INFORMATION
NAME:SAMORA MCGILL

ADDRESS:BROOKLYN,NY,USA
GET BACK TO ME WITH :
SENDER`S NAME
AMOUNT SENT AFTER UNION CHARGES
MONEY TRANSTROL CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN):
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.

TAKE CARE.

jenny ken to me Nov 4

which bank do you use,so i can give you an accpount to transfer it to
there in canada or usa so kindly let me know the bank you are using
and the neccessary things you need for the transfer of the money.I
want it to be done today .

Kindly get back to me asap.

It is getting boring, let’s try a Bank account instead

Billy to jenny Nov 4

Any bank will do there, I already checked that as I was getting desperate with that STUPID Western Union.
Bank of Montreal is what I use. All I need is your bankname / address / account name / account number / swift code / IBAN code of your bank and your request to pay you the 90% of $1.800 US which is $1.620 US so my bank will have to let it trough as a normal business transaction and I have something for the IRS when they audit me, plus as this is a business account, it's free, no charges and you'll have it within a few days if not faster.
Let's get this done and over with finally.

jenny ken to me Nov 5

HELLO,
BILLY ,
I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE USA DETAILS I GAVE YOU ,I THINK WITH THAT THERE WOULDNT BE ANY PROBLE,OR BETTER STILL YOU LEAVE YOUR CITY AND GO TO A NEARBY CITY TO SEND IT TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS.aNY AMOUNT IT WILL COST,JUST TAKE IT FROM THE MONEY.

Wrong my friend, a filled out form or your bank account, that’s what I want

Billy to jenny Nov 5

Ken, I'm not going to another city, for now I drove, in vain, from home to Medicine Hat to Lethbridge and home again after being in a police station for an hour. That's more than 450 km just to get that money your way. I'm not going to any western Union office without a filled out form, I'm spending lots of money to try to pay you, that's not right!
It snowed last night, I'm not going to drive over 200 km today, I'll wait a day so they have a chance to clean the roads a bit, no need to get killed for just $1.600 here.

jenny ken to me Nov 5

I will fill the forms now and send it to you now.

Okay, but he promised it before, just one more gentle hint

Billy to jenny Nov 5

I'm glad, kinda, that driving around to be laughed at was not really fun. I'm deducting some money for my traveling though; I'll send you $1.550 as soon as the roads are clear here. And I have those stupid forms, I still feel that this is ridiculous what the hell do they think they can ask for and the money they charge you to send it is way too much too, I hope that Obama can make a difference in the white house

jenny ken to me Nov 5

Hello,
It seems you are online,kindly send me the forms now i will fill it and send it back to you now.

Oops, that was too fast, we go quiet for a few days

And finally I have my first filled in form, unreadable, but still a form

jenny ken to me Nov 5 [2222222222222222.jpg,3333333333333.jpg]

Hello Billy,
Here attached is the filled forms,and below is the information to send the money to and don`t send it to any other information aside from this and make sure you send it immediately you recieve these forms.I think i`m done with the forms.

Sheryl Spencer
Address: 180, Craven Hill Gardens
London, W2 3EE
United Kingdom

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW:

SENDER`S NAME:
SENDER`S ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT AFTER WESTERN UNION CHARGES:
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

That is also the information filled in the form so that those stupid western union people wouldn`t disturb again.

Get back to me asap.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/TimOrthon/2222222222222222.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/TimOrthon/3333333333333.jpg

Two days later real early so he is still awake

Billy to jenny Nov 8

So what happened, never heard from you again?

He is awake and answers right away

jenny ken to me Nov 8

Hello,
What is the meaning of this?The money is with you going to 2 weeks now and still on the same issue of western union not allowing you to send money,i also gave you a US information to send the money to but still you never said anything.I want you to fill the form yourself and send the money and let me have the western union details.

I think we ha ve to get away with this.

jenny ken to me Nov 8

I`m online now,do you have yahoo messanger and let`s chat there now .I``m expecting the western union details.

So we wait a couple of hours and response real late

Billy to jenny Nov 8

Hey, you must be kidding, that was in the middle of my night, I had to go to the bathroom and saw I never shut the computer down. I just dropped you a short note as I had not heard of you yet. The form is unreadable, no matter what I do. Even printing it in color doesn't show the text very well, you made it too small, my friend says. Could you try it again? I do not want to bug the people at the western union again.
Thanks, have a great weekend
Dirk

jenny ken to me Nov 12

Hello,
Have filled the form and i will resend it to you today and i want
the money to be sent immediately.

Thanks.

Sorry jenny, but we never comply with that you know that

Billy to jenny Nov 12

Now that is a plan, not today though, still drunk of last night, I did not get home till 7 am.
Now waiting for the hangover to set in.

Quiet there, let’s give him a reminder

Billy to jenny Nov 13

“Hello,
Have filled the form and i will resend it to you today and i want
the money to be sent immediately.

Thanks”

What happened? I waited until noon and then I had to go, when I came home still nothing there?

jenny ken to me Nov 13

Hello,
Have scanned it and i thought you`ve gotten it,i will resend it then.

Thanks.

He got problems; let’s crank it up a bit

Billy to jenny Nov 14

9 am here, no forms yet!

Billy to jenny Nov 14

10 am here, you have to understand that I can not sit around all day waiting for your email!
I will be gone at 11 am, with or without your forms, I want to help you, but you make it hard to do so.

Billy to jenny Nov 14

11 am, Hey Jenny I am doing my best here and I know it is your money, but this is getting difficult.

I'll be back again around 4 pm, hoping to find the forms then, then I can just make it to the western union today
have a great weekend anyway.
Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 14 [westi,westi]

Hello Billy ,
I`m sorry for the delay in sending you these fors,have actually
scaned it but having problem attacing it here so i decided to use my
yahoo mail but i thougt you wouldn`t knoq where the mail was from so i
had to wait for this gmail to get okay.Here are the attached scanned
of the forms,please i want you to do the neccessary things today and`s
let get over this transaction.Also,you can print it out and refill it
yourself,but i made it bold and cleare now.Here below is the
information to send the money to once again and get back to me with
the western union detail.

NAME:SHERYL SPENCER
ADDRESS:LONDON,UNITED KINDON

Get back to me with the below

After you might have sent the money via Western Union,kindly send both
of us the Western Union transfer details like :

- Money Transfer Control Number ( MTCN )
- Sender's Name & Address
- Exact amount sent ( After Western Union Charges )

Thanks and waiting for the western union details.

What form, did you see forms?

Billy to jenny Nov 14

Something is wrong, I have no attachments or your forms? It worked before, should work now? Maybe they are too big? Send them one by one please.

jenny ken to me Nov 15

Hello,
I`m sorry for the delay have caused in this transaction and humbly i say sorry.Just want to let you know have mailed you ther attached forms and i want you to get the neccessary done and get back to me with the western union details.The forms are well filled and bold so i think we shouldn`t have problem again with westrrn union people.You can as well print it out and refill it yourself ,but i think have it done it well and i will be here waiting for the western union details.

john atos to me Nov 15 [westi,westi]

Hello Billy ,
I`m very sorry for the inconveniency,here is the attached forms,i deliberately made it bold and clearer that the previous ones i sent.Please i want us to finalize this transaction today and get back to me with the western union details.

Here is the western union details again.

Name:Sheryl Spencer
Address:London,United Kingdom

Our companies accountant will be contacting you shortly to guide you
on how to finalize this transaction once you receive the payment.

I might be if you have received the payment sent.

Thanks so much for your co-operation.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/TimOrthon/westi2.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/TimOrthon/westi.jpg
Got them now, nice readable, but he doesn’t seem sure yet that I got them, so lets keep quiet a bit

Jenny Ken to me Nov 15 [westi,westi]

Hello Billy ,
I`m very sorry for the delay have caused you in this transaction,but i want to let you know have tried several times to make the form attached and get it across to you but have been having problem doing this.
Billy ,here are the attached filled forms,i delibretaely made it bold and clearer that the previous one i sent to you.
I think with this we are done with this transaction,kindly make everything done today and get back to me with the western union details,i will really appareciate if we can finalize this transaction today because we have really wasted time on this.I used this mail because i couldnt attach the files using my gmail box.Kindly reply to my gmail box.
Below are the details to send the money to while i await the western union details.

NAME:SHERYL SPENCER
ADDRESS:LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM

Get back to me with the below.

I might be if you have received the payment sent.

Thanks so much for your co-operation.

Jenny Ken.

Okay, now lets see if he works weekends and late at night

Billy to jenny Nov 15

GOOD MORNING JENNY
Got them and I'll be on my way to the WU this morning, but I have a lunch date so I won't be back till about 3 pm my time, remember it's over an hour drive home again.
I'll report back immediately with the info then.
One question, who is john atos, he wrote me a letter too?
Have a great weekend
Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 15

Hello Billy ,
Thanks for your quick response,i will be waiting for the western union details when you come back.

John Atos is my younger brother,so i had to use his email when i was having problem attaching it to you using gmail.

Thanks and waiting for the western union details.

I might have a surprise for him as I visited a nice website mtcn.53cur3.l4 which forwarded me a confirmation email for my friend and I send it to my friend of course with the following email

Billy to jenny Nov 15

Hey Jenny,
look at this, they emailed it home to me, that is a nice advantage of that new system, some of the questions make sense to me now. This way they check if you filled it out proper and true. That's why I did not get any paperwork there; it's all taken care off.
Okay from here on we are even, right? Cause this internet thing is definitely not my style, too complicated and I drove far too many miles for this.
Have a nice life and thank you for your patience with me.

see you later

Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 15

Hello Billy ,
Thanks for everything and i appreciate everything.I must tell you i dont find it easy to get at all,i havent got the information.Will you mail me the below informatio and call them for western union number.

Sender`s first name and last name
sender`s address:
test question and answer:
amount sent?

Please these are very important.

Thanks.

He has no spine at all:
Current Server Time: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:36:10 -0500
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 19:37:04 -0500
Time of last Box click: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:40:54 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 53
Total Refreshes: 16
Completed the Process?: no
At least I kept him out of his bed a bit.

jenny ken to me Nov 15

Please call them on 206) 905-9742 to retrieve the MTCN and the rest info have tried here isn`t working.

Thanks.

He gave up; now let’s get that bank account

Billy to jenny Nov 16

And I thought we were done with this?
It is not working? What, they told me you just go to that site and collect a number that will give you access to your money, so no one can collect it but you. They have had some serious problems there I think, once you got the number you can pick up the money anywhere in the world? Is that true? It is a stupid service and I don't know why you insist on using it, I can not call them today, it is Sunday, there will be nobody there. What site is not working? so I can tell them, but I do not think they will give me the number, I send it to you so now it is your money and with that number I could take it back, that is not correct.
Please let me know what is not working where so I have some information on what is wrong there. I give it a try tomorrow.
Have a nice Sunday
Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 17

Hello Billy ,
Thanks for your efforts towards getting this transaction done.If had known i wouldn`t have allowed you to use that service i`m totally stuck with the service you used and they said if i don`t pick up the money within 48hrs they are going to cancell it and return it to the sender and this is going to be another begining and our efforts all this while will be in vain.
Moreso,it is like that service is just for an overseas paymen,what if you want to send it to someone who is also in canada?I don`t think you are going to go through this odds.So i want you to go there and rectify the problem,just tell them you sent the money and you want the western union details for the person you sent it to needs it to get the payment picked up.
Billy ,how i wish you were here when i started doing the rubbish they said i should do,even if i spend 5 hrs i wouldn`t finsih it.
Please just tell them to give you the information,the westrn union details at least you are the person who sent the money and you should have access to the information you sent to the reciever.Here are the informations i need to pick up the money .

Sender`s first and last name :
Money transfer control number(MTCN):
amount sent after western union charges:

Moeseo,i want to know the information you sent the money to :
Receiever`s first name and last name :
reciever`s address:

Kindly get back to me and let me know if you are in usa or canada now so if this doesn`t work out i can give you someone`s information in usa or canada to send it to because this wouldn`t require much stress and filling of their disgusting forms.

Thanks and please make sure this is rectify today and hoping to hear from you.

Thanks.

Billy to jenny Nov 17

I'll call them at nine, no-one will be at the phone before that time.
I will let you know

jenny ken to me Nov 17

Hello,
Thanks Billy i will be expecting your mail.

Let’s give him one more try at the website

Billy to jenny Nov 17

What was I thinking; these people are making money with other peoples money that they need to send to them, it is a rip off?

I phoned them and there is nothing they can or better say want to do, once your 48 hours is up I get an email and I can pick up the money at any of their offices after five work days. They said that you tried to get the number for about an hour and you still have until 3 something am today/tomorrow to get your number.

They admit that it takes some time, but that is for our own protection??? What the F***k it's stupid moneymaking, that is what they are doing, I don't get my $60 something I needed to pay to enter this stupid show back, they are just ripping us of! I never deal with them again once I got my money back.

Please reconsider the international bank transfer again, I send my Mom in England money through that all the time, no problem and it takes 3-4 days tops.

I will let you know when I have the money back.

Billy ,

not happy at all, that is what you get when you try to be a good citizen, they rip you off!

jenny ken to me Nov 17

Hello Billy ,
These people are fucking thieves,they are fucking liars,have being using western union for over 10 years now and something like this never happened and wonder why it happened this way.Plz when will you get the money back that is the most important thing?i don`t think one will have to go through this if you want to send money to someone in canada,so if it`s possible,i can give you an imformation in canada to send it to immediately.
Plz do collect this money back immediately they are fucking liars and i pray they pay you the money back .

So plz let me know,it would have been better if you can go to their office to rectify this.

Thanks and i`m sorry for the inconveniency.

Billy to jenny Nov 17

Like hell it would be better to go there myself, but I want to bring my guns and blow those assholes away, if you can not get it out on your side, then all we can do is wait until they pay me back. I don't think I can send it again by the bastards even in Canada as all transactions are now going like that.
Why could you not get the numbers? What do they want you to do, fill out more forms? They told me I can not go there as that would void the transaction and I would never get my money back? Can they do that? How would they know?
It is just too complicated and I do not like computers to begin with, but at least I can see the grand kids (pictures) when my daughter mails them to me, that's the only reason I even have this thing.
So either you fix up your end or we wait till the Western Union Mafia is willing to give me my money back.
I'll let you know when that is.

jenny ken to me Nov 17

I want to know when it`s likely they pay you the money back and will it take this procedure if you want to send money to someone in canada?

Billy to jenny Nov 17

I'll send it anywhere you want, but I'm not using that rip off show again, never!
I am getting too angry now; I shut this down for a day or so

Not angry, bored with him, one track mind, I don't like him, but this is on request so I drag him along, who knows he might give me a bank account now?

jenny ken to me Nov 17

Hello,
How long will it take you to collect the money back . [/color]

He is not reading what I write, lets see if I can get him to try it again, but keep it casual

Billy to jenny Nov 17 [thegirls2008.jpg] 4 very cute girls all blonde and going from 12 to 3 years old, Thanks unknown family who posted them online.

Just like I wrote you, about five workdays after your 48 hours, which should end today somewhere or early tomorrow morning, got it somewhere here [ Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3.37 am ]

I attached a picture of my grand kids, my pride and joy

Nope he didn't go for it, lazy bastard, so I go to the nice Mr.Me website and block it
This ID is currently invalid for the following reason: "process not finished within 48 Hrs, completion 89%"

jenny ken to me Nov 18

Hello Billy ,
How are you doing today ?We are more than friends and we are getting acquiated with each other.I hope these people haven`t ripped us off because what if you get there then for the money and you discover they are no more there.So i think you had better take a good precedure against this and what the fuck is wrong with them .Western union doesn`t do such thing and how i wish you could call their head quaters there and report the incident to them.
Anyway,i ought to postponed all have planned to use the money for.Just let me know when you get the money back.You have wonderfuls grad kids say me hi to them.

Have a lovely day.

Sucking up to the wrong guy here, sucker.
he gets impatient and sends an empty email

jenny ken to me Nov 19

jenny ken to me Nov 21

Hello Billy ,
How are u doing and your family?Please i want you to check with the
bank in respects to that money it 5 days exactly today and i think
they should release it to you today.Please do go there and collect it
back i will give you an account to send it to.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Billy to jenny Nov 21

Hey there, it is not, your claim period ended Tuesday morning at 3 am your time and start counting from there, work days only so it will be Tuesday again when they will release the money. Told you, they are real crooks and once I have the money back I'll never go there again. Still waiting for your bank account so I can make an International Bank Transfer and you have your money before Friday next week and we are done with this stupid business, if I had know that it would take me so much effort just to get the money to you, I would never have accepted it. I would have torn up your check and that was it then. Now I drive close to a thousand kilometres, been in jail, wasted countless hours reasoning with professional thieves about their stupid rules and forms just for $180 ? That's no business that's working to get poor.
Have a great weekend.

Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 21

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response and i`m sorry to have got you
involved in this but i must tell you i never knew it would be like
this and if nor for their stupid rules we should have done with this.
I will get the account information over to you and you do the
transfer immediately and get back to me with the transfer confirmation
and we are done.

Thanks alot and how are your preaty kids doing?

Take care of yoursel.

I will laddy, you had better pay attention though, I’m not so nice once I have your account info.
But he doesn't email me anything so I have to encourage him a bit I guess.

Billy to jenny Nov 24

Okay tomorrow I want to go to town, pick up the money at the Western Union and go straight to the bank to deposit it in your account, BUT....... I still have no info of that, please send it to me so I can get everything arranged tomorrow and we are done with this terrible thing, I am sick of it, for $180 I run over the country side to do errands that all turn out to be useless because you can not fill out a form and can not get the numbers from a website.
Sick sick sick, if I don not get a number I go straight to the Salvation Army and hand it to them, ask for a receipt and mail that to you so you can have your tax deduction that is almost as good as the money I guess.
It is up to you now.

And that works fine

jenny ken to me Nov 25

Hello,
Thanks for your concern towards the completion of this transaction
and i`m sorry for the inconveniency.I understand you have done well
towards completing this transaction and if not for those stupid
musters we should have finished all this .
So once you get there tomorrow,collect the money and the fees they
collected and let them realised they are operating nothing but a dead
business and transfer it immediately via bank transfer to the below
account information and let me know the amount you send and when the
money will reflect in his account and moreso,send me the transfer
confirmation if possible and i will forward it to the account
holder.Below is the account information.

ACCOUNT HOLDER:Wanchai Chaipraditgul
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1088198447
ROTUING NUMBER:103002691
BANK NAME:FIRST FIDELITY BANK
BANK ADDRESS:p.o. box 32282, oklahoma city,ok 73123-0482
BANK PHONE NUMBER:405-416-2222

Get back to me as soon as this is done,i mean the money is transfered.

Thanks.

So I send that to Allan and make a nice receipt here http://www.smileygenerator.us/receipts/1/ for stupid.

Billy to jenny Nov 25 [036910001227644452.jpg]

Okay we are done with this; all I have for you is attached to this email.
The real paperwork will be in with my bank statements at the end of the month.
It was fun(not really)
Have a nice life and Godspeed.
Billy

And now we wait Smile

jenny ken to me Nov 26

Hello Billy ,
Thanks so much for your concern and efforts towards completing this
transaction.I got the attached documents and i will forward it to the
account holder to verify if the money has entered the account so i can
let you know asap.
I appreciate your efforts and i`m sorry once again for the inconveniency.

I will get back to you later once i confirm .

Thanks and have a pleasant day.

Billy to jenny Nov 26

Hello Jenny,
I promised to help you and I did, I am glad you are happy, but this transaction has cost me a lot of time and I just want to forget about it for now, it is done and over with. So lets us pick up the normal life again and continue to do what we were doing before we met.
I wish you all the best and a healthy future for you and your family, prosperity and many kids, but I would not mind if I never to heard from you again, nothing personal, but I want to forget these awful weeks of international business as soon as possible.

Billy

jenny ken to me Nov 27

Hello Billy ,
How are u doing and your family?Just want to thank you once more for everything and want to let you know i haven`t collected that money still waiting for it to enter that account you transfered it to,they said it will take like a week because it`s an internation transfer.So once it gets there,i will let you know and if you want to know this,you can as well call your bank,Bank Of Montreal to confirm this or tell them to hasten it .

Thanks .

That’s it so far, nothing special, but I don’t think he’ll be back for more, that account must have hurt him.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bill2! Nice straight bait.

Jenny was baited by at least three 419eater scambaiters, including myself and Owd Git. I was able to keep Jenny busy for several weeks, and she enjoyed at least six trips to Western Union.

bill2 responded to this call. Jenny is now likely to have completely twigged. She used gmail, so we can't trace her by IP. But anyone is completely welcome to try again at her old address.

Sid

Mortar x15
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(s)he might try me again as we left on good terms (is that English?) Laughing
But next time I play him/her as a female and Billy gets lonely so short before Xmas Wink
Did you have the same account Question , then maybe one of us isn't the bad guy to him/her and (s)he'll be back. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic