SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Venue Cotonou Airport - Date Monday 24th November 2008 - Dress Casual

All welcome

Parrot contacted me an we got started on a mass bait which involves safari'ing a heap of Lads to Cotonou airport all at the same time.

I'll post details as they become available - guest list - flight details

Entertainment ? - there will be.

I'm running down other baiting activities to make this a roaring success.

Some will have posters for the famed Ludmilla K0s0kal0v and others for Enculeur de Chevre (goat felcher). I'll have to think of a reason why. Very Happy

I suspect that the dastardly Mr G0mer will run off with the money himself and probably hide out at Shorty's place (if that's okay with Master). I bet that the guests will be angry.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a couple of very promising lads that are prepping for their trip as we speak!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got invites out to (bites from)

Matus0 Franc0is
Charles S0lud0 - deleted - unable to attend
Wilson Dub3
Pearl 0wen
Sunday Un3gbu

and I'll add more as they respond - updating them to firm bookings when they are confirmed.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far on the guest list I have:

St4anl3y L4ws0n
Jon4th4n Wrlght

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smokey Bear - we have a convoy. Laughing

Now felch me. The bickerings started already. I wanna sit next to this one and I want vegtarian. Wouldn't you know it ?

From Pearl

Quote:
guy man see make i tell u,we all dey find money u hear if u agree 40 for you me 60 then tell me more make i bring to co-ordinate tins cos jobs i dey handle now no be small,so brife me more.and next time use ([email protected])reach me

Oh - go on ya' bastard - ya' twisted my arm, but don't tell the other guests or they'll all want it. For that he'll get to hold a 'goat felcher' poster.

Last edited by GomerPyle on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh so your saying pose as a guyman and invite them? That's nice. If that's what you are saying.

minester

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you can bring your Lad under any pretext you like.

The tactic parrot and I are using is to pose as a Chairman and say we have a victim flying in on Monday 24th November and they get 50/50 (except Pearl, of course Rolling Eyes ) if they handle the 'face to face'.

To get it to work,can require a fair amount of work, but you may strike lucky with a dumb Lad. Worth a try.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blnta wants 60/40 also but has a much further distance to travel.

minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one person getting there, not sure yet.

minester

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pearl and Binta can sit together next to the rest room.

Prima Donnas ! Rolling Eyes

If anyone wants to join in and use the same victim details, they are welcome and they can then use the tickets and other stuff I'll be producing, though if they just want to send their Lad to join with other Lads in a sort of Guiness World Record attempt - feel free.

The maga is Ludmi||a K0s0kal0v who is Russian but lives in Paris an these are her flight details

Flight AF814 Departing 13:35 local time from Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France Arriving at local time 19:50 at Cotonou (COO) - Bénin Flight length 06h15mn Direct flight Plane type Airbus A 340

and a copy of her ticket

I'll probably also do a receipt for payment.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will let shorty know she is coming. I have not heard from him in a few days but i still need to send him a tattoo for him to get.

I will see if i can fast track him to get the tattoo and then mr gomer will give him ludmi!!a on that date but he must have the tattoo before then.

Plus he will have to hold a sign saying "I AM MR GOMER" because he will be mr gomer once he gets the tat

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they don't come to blows and sit round a table trying to work out who Mr G0mer and Ludmi||a are, Shorty's input will be invaluable, as he could confuse Einstein.

If he starts going on about the police, army, KGB and chickens I bet they'll kill him.

I'll do a roll call on Monday evening and see what numbers are involved.

I have a vague plan that after Cotonou all the Lads (if we get any) are told that Ludmi||a got picked up by the dastardly Mr G0mer who has taken her to Shorty's place in Lagos where the money will be divided up, and Shorty is told that Ludmilla's Dad is coming round the same night to give him the ransom for Ludmi||a.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New name added to the guest list. I am so glad that we are getting some out of towners on this one. This one hails from Ghana.

Richard Johnson

Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in !

I've got a few lads currently in Cotonou so it should be easy to send them to the airport.
I've got one for more than two months who has been wanting to meet me in Cotonou for a long time, I've always delayed (I tried to meet in Lagos with no success Sad) but I guess I can send him to Cotonou's airport now, it should be much fun.

Now how do we proceed to have feedback of what's going to happen in the Airport ? Smile Smile

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That should be easy Jerome as we will get multiple reports back from the Lads and by comparing them we should be able to deduce what has actually happened.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A copy of the receipt for the plane ticket. The cost ties in with the amount shown on the ticket above

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great idea, I have arranged to meet a nigerian lad in benin on the 24th. Will have to tie him into this event, sure he will love the Mr G0mer signs. Laughing

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can hold a sign with the name Lumi||a K0s0kal0v I hope he'll react badly when he sees some others there.

If you impress on him the need to keep the matter secret it should make him anxious and paranoid. Having Lads fighting to get to the passengers all waving signs at them is likely to attract the attention of the police.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either that or they will be thinking some movie star should be getting off the plane!

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple more feelers out but all my guys have said they will make the journey. They are committed!

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomer
does shorty work on weekends. I have not heard from him in a while.
if he does not submit the lads can still visit him. He will pay if he listens to mr gomer or not.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From memory - I believe he was a workaholic and was always available.

I haven't contacted him since I let go of him. Maybe I should prod him just to make sure he's still breathing. Twisted Evil

He's probably still pining for Ludmi||a - or more likely her loot.

About the only thing I can think of is if her Dad asks Shorty if he is able to act as a ransom intermediary. That may put pressure on him to join the GomerBoyz. It may also be a way to make him expect callers from the Cotonou meet up.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not given him a tattoo to do yet but i told him if he joined by the 24th mr gomer would give him Ludmi11a and she would have $150,000 for him when she arrived.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am hoping tomorrow to start posting pictures of the stars of our show.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found one of the lads that I'm currently baiting that would be the most likely to make the voyage to Cotonou and sent him an e-mail trying to work him that way. I doubt he'll go, but it's worth a shot to get in on this sweet, sweet reunion action. Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic