SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"miscellaneous expenses"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine this has been discussed before, but nonetheless I'm sometimes surprised at the incredible amount of money that our lads set aside for "expenses that may be accrued by both parties, including telephone bills" as one of my latest pets phrased it.

This particular amount was 5% of 18 mil. I, of course, would not ever point this out to any of them, but do you think they ever realize that $900,000.00 for "miscellaneous expenses" might be just a touch on the high side? I know that I've had some lads set aside even 10% of the millions!

Have any of you ever questioned them on the anticipated outrageous miscellaneous costs? Do they say anything? I would hope that a real victim might wonder at the potentially huge out-of-pockest costs and get scared off, but who knows?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they do just make up the amount you're going to get, so they probably don't (or are too stupid to) realize that it's a huge number that will actually scare potential victims away.

That or they're greedy. Either one. Wink
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the greedy thing! Seeing as how the money doesn't exist anywhere but their own minds, I've had lads actually cancel "deals" as I was asking for a higher percentage, even whilst offering to pay a higher fee!!! They got greedy haggling over 5% (of nothing). Try it, somehow they believe their own nonsense Smile
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It IS strange, isn't it, that somehow they DO seem to believe their own line. They haggle over percentages, they seem genuinely indignant when we mess up the WUxfer, etc. Seems like a lot of them really do live in a fantasy world. Fortunately that makes it easier for them to be drawn into the world we create for them!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes fantasy begets reality. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always amused when they haggle over the percentage - I even had one lad tell me "not to be greedy" Smile

I assume that they tend to drop you because if you argue the percentage you're not a nice compliant victim and will be more workl - and we all know how much the lads like work.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic