SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Building Prager’s Church (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My second real bait, and one that’s gotten a bit twisty.

Dramatis Personæ
The Good Guys:
Ms. Rakot Krump1y: Member of the First Aramean Church of Louisville, KY. Note that her given name is Krump1y and her family name is Rakot.
The Reverend Bishop L4van Ha’arami: leader & pastor of the Aramean Church.
Mr. Aidan E. Barne5: Ms. Rakot’s nephew from New York.
M4kay F4nni: “Presiding Sister in the Sisterhood at the First Aramean Church of Louisville”.
The Bad Guys:
Mr. Prager ( Late Mr. Prager G0dson): The dead fellow who left all this fun in his will.
Pastor David Power: The “catcher”; Mr. Prager’s spiritual guide, who eventually hands off the maga to…
Barrister Donlad Wi1liams (Esq.): From Chamber and Solicitor‘s (sic) in Kevelt/Kevlet.
Barrister Donald Wi1liams: The same, but introduced without the fun typo.
Pastor Wi1liams: A clone of Pastor Power, except he gets his mind twisted.

All set?

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States

Last edited by Firbuz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked up from the surplus stack:
Pastor David Power wrote:
Subject: Attention Attention!! Church Offer!!

Gospel ministry power to power from Kelvet island. Pastor David mike. we work on fire to fire prayers such as Miracle such as pooverty. healing, sickness, disease, affliction and spiritual motive we are looking for a serious brother or sister who could help us to secure a place we can come over for a church programmed in your country. we have Never been to your country Before. we wish to come for an opening Church and organization like hospitals and churches also orphanage homes. our church Gospel Out power to power ministry has approved funds worth of millions of dollars on this programmed. just for us to have Honest person who can help us secure a space or we can buy or rent to start our programmed. Church will afford your New home for you, New car of your choice and give you nice job you can never think of and food, with good payment weekly. if you can contact us with our email <deleted>

Straightforward enough. It’s early in my career, so let’s go for a straight-bait:
On 08-08-27 Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Pastor David,

Are you certain the email you sent me was correctly directed?

Krump1y
Hello Brother Krump1y , Thanks Very Much For Your Responds. We Are Working On How To Come Over To Since We Started Our Ministry. God Has Been Helping Us To Grown Spiritually And Strong In the Lord. We Are Working With The Safe Mind And Will Of The Must High God. Since We Have Found You Everything Will Be Settle By The
Special Grace Of God. We Have A Lovely Brother Who Just Pass Out Late Mr Prager G0dson from Australia. Who Issued Out His life Will" To Our Ministry For Supporting The Things Of The Lord His Spiritually Committed. And We Have Been Praying
Serious That The Almighty God Who See From Distance Will Grant His Soul To Rest In Peace. A Deposited Slip Worth Of 3.2 Million British Pounds Sterling Convert To United States Dollars Worth Of $6.4 Million Dollars Has Been Given To Our Ministry For Spreading Out The Good News For A Project. We Have Never Received Such Amount Of Fund Before Since We Started Our Ministry. We Are Ready To Come Over Since We Have The Fund Banked In Barclay's Bank England. It Will Be Easy For Us To Come Over And Start Opening Things That Will Make Our Ministry More Growing. Brother We Believe In life
And Truth With Honesty. Please We Will Like You To Assure Us That Everything Will Work Out Fine If We Commit Things In Your Care And You Can Help Us Provide All We Will Need . Then i Will Like You To Write Back So That You Can Contact Our Church Attorney To Prepare A Certificate of Agreement Papers For Us Then After That We Can Give You Go Ahead To Contact Church Financial Service To Release Funds For You To Keep Setting Work For Us Before We Can Come Over.We Are About 3 Official Pastor Members That Will Come Over Hence We Reach Agreement With You.. We Will Make You All Right Have Confident In You And Trust You As Well.About Your Weekly Payment Will Be Given to You As You Wish To Be Paid by Your Deming.We Will Like To Hear From You Asap Thanks And God Bless You Pastor
David
No, Pastor, I’m not going to read all that.
Mild correction to the Pastor, which goes right over his head:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Please note that I am not anybody;s Brother! Ha, ha!

I am always Glad to do the Lord's work, under the Approval of His appointed Ministers. Do you know my Lord Bishop L4van Ha'arami? I hope that your Ministry is of a compatible Creed to the One True Faith so that I can help you with good Conscience. Obviously I could not help blaspheming Papists or Musselmen spread their false Prophecies!

Krump1y
Yes, Ms. Rakot is rather prejudiced. And antiquated in her language.
THANKS BROTHER Krump1y,
WE ARE GLAD WITH YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONDS.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT CHURCH ATTORNEY FOR LETTER OF AGRREEMENT WITH CHURCH POWER TO POWER MINISTRY.

NAME : BARRISTER DONLAD Wi1liams
E-MAIL ADDRESS <deleted>
write and we wait for your letter of approval
God bless you pastor David
And God bless you, Pastor David, for this wonderful name!

I know now that I should have delayed some more, but I’m still learning.

Anyway, I misdirected the next message and sent it to Pastor Power:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

Please send me the LETTER OF AGRREEMENT WITH CHURCH POWER TO POWER MINISTRY.
Also: Can you please explain to Mr David that I cannot be anyone's brother due to my gender? Is he completely unfamiliar with common Hungarian names?

Krump1y
The correction is again completely lost.
Hello Rakot Krump1y, God bless you. with the agreement of the pastors have approved you to be the person whom we will have trust and confident to insure all this in your possession.
the church has agreed. you should contact the church power to power attorney on letter of agreement with us. here is the email write to lawyer. for your acceptance. Name Barrister Donald Wi1liams email <deleted>

As soon as Attorney Provides You letter Of Agreement Church will forward it to Financial Department to give you Bank Slip to Barclay's Bank For Funds release To your care To Enable you set project for us to come over to your country.

God bless you wating for your letter of Agreement Soonest.

Pastor David
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
I emailed Barrister Donlad, but I haven't heard back yet.

Krump1y
Think they’ll call me on that and make me write the letter again? Nah, Pastor Power must have forwarded my message on.
Note that the barrister sometimes uses the misspelling of his name.
Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
DONALD WI1LIAMS CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
# 11 Broad Way Building / Kelvet
High Court Of Gulf Of Kevelt
Dear Krump1y
I received your messages in my office. this is to inform you that you are the right person Power to Power Ministry Church Of God has accepted to be there Next person to secure things in there care in your country and also to enable me approved power letter of Attorney agreement between you and the Church Pastor David Funds Banked in Barclay's Bank. right now i want you to provide me with Your information as a Citizen before i can link you to Barclay's Bank to authorized you to claim the funds total worth of 3.2 million British Pound sterling. Am going to submit all this in the Law Court by Tomorrow. Federal High Court Of Abuja. i will do some paper work to file out all the necessary document and send to you as the full right person Power To power Ministry Pastor David has approved. am going to send you the Original Photo Copy Of the Deposited Slip as soon as you Get back to me with all the information required from you.
1 Your full Name............
2 Country.....................
3 House address...........
4 Complete Phone Number............
5 0ne photo passport Copy ............
6 Driving License Number..........
7 Age......................................
8 Occupation..........................

Barrister Donald Wi1liams

Now that I’ve read some more stickies, I actually start stalling:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I'm so glad to have this authorization made official! I just feel a bit uncomfortable with questions 6 & 7 below, since (6) I do not drive and so have no driver's license (perhaps I can give a driver's license number of 000-00-0000-0) and (7) asking my age is rather intrusive into my privacy; can we perhaps do without?

Krump1y
Yes, I know that I should have seperated these questions.
Subject: URGENT!!!

Okay i still need you to fill up the Form because am using it to get your letter of agreement for you.

1 Age.................
2 Country..............
3 Phone Number.........
4 Occupation........
5 House address.....

Get back Urgent am doing my Job as a Lawyer to Power to Power Ministry
Waiting
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: My informations

OK Barrister Donlad,

My informations are in the attached file.

Krump1y
Renamed DLL attached, which isn’t at all a problem:
Good i saw your Info this is weekend . today is saturday i will go to Court By monday to get the paper of agreement done. to enable financial department raise you slip of funds to barclay's bank to release funds for you ones. try and get me your priavte cell phone number i will call you on phone by monday after my out come with your paper work.

Regards Barrister Donald
I replied with my brand-new K7 number and got three messages to “Mr. Krump1y” or “Rakot” telling me to check my email for instructions.
Subject: My out come with court today

DONALD WI1LIAMS CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
# 11 BroadWay Building / Gulf Of Guinea
High Court Of Abuja

Hello Rakot Krump1y
I received your personal In Formation as you have sent it to me.
How are you doing? I want to let you know my out come of getting the certificate, as I told you in my last mail. after sending me your information i will use it to get your letter of approval done, I went to the High Court this morning and I meet with the Judge who will obtain and authenticate the certificate of letter of approval between you and power to power Church ministry, the only way you can is for you to authenticate a certificate on the letter of approval to beneficiary to this funds. Which you are to use to contact the Bank for the release of the funds as well to your care and transfer it to your position in United States in to your private Bank Account.
Please make sure that I fight the certificate and completely transfer of this fund. I am standing on my ground and saying that as far as you provide me with the appropriate information you will have this funds in your care within 72 hours.

Do answer the question below and get back to me as soon as possible.
Questionnaire
1: Do you have any criminal records__________________yes\no?
{if yes state type}

2: Have you ever been involved in any form of money laundry_______yes\no

3: Residential status in the United States____________citizen\permanent resident
{If none state below}

4: Religious status______________Christian\Muslim
{If none state}

With provision of information requested above, I will be able to
Commence the required processes listed above to fasten the release of Funds. Below are the processing fees:

Processing fee
(a) Consultancy Fee __$220__ to be Paid by you
(b) Documents____$300___ To Paid by you
(c ) Insurance ____ 170___ To Paid by you
Total Fee: _______$690 ( To be cleared by you )

You are required to make a total of $690 for the release Letter of approval to your position with all legal right as i have told you earlier. Do note that I have also sent a copy of this mail to Pastor David for what is required for the certificate and the fund transfer. You are to make the payment through western union money transfer, as soon I receive payment from you I will commence the processing.

You are to pay the charges to my secretary with the details provided;

Sender's name:
Sender's address:

Receiver's name: IFEANYI - ANORUO

Address:, LAGOS - NIGERIA

(M7CN) Money Transfer Control Number
Text question. MR...
Answer PRAGER

Upon the confirmation of this information I will proceed to the high court of appeal. to enable me proceed to the Court to obtain and authenticate the legal right for you as a threw person to handle Church project

Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

A note of confusion: does your family spell its name Donald or Donlad?

Anyway, your questionaire:
1: I have no criminal record
2: I have money invested in a laundry -- a dry cleaner owned my a nice Chinese couple. I hope this isn't a problem: does your church have strong feelings (one way or the other) about cleanliness?
3: I have permanent residency in the US, and I'm working on citizenship.
4: Well, put it this way: I'm so very looking forward to helping you build your church, and I wouldn't feel this way if I were Muslim, ha ha!

You know, most of American cities are in desperate need of good churches teaching the True Word of God. Like Bishop L4van always says, "the cornerstone of the church is the cornerstone of the community"!

Question: Do I send one payment for $690, or three separate payments for the amounts you said?
Another question: How does western union money transfer work? Is it like a courier service for checks or cash?

Yours in Chist,
Krump1y
I know, bad form asking about actual ambiguities.Oh, well.
Hello Mr Krump1y. i have waited to hear from you to enable me proceed with court for letter of approval. You have answered my Question correctly. am happy your Genuine and nice to handle Church Funds and project. your occupation is good. about the court legal fee. for you to send. western union money transfer it;s means to send money international. check Google in your location about western union. you will see the western union outlet where you can send money out use this info i have given you to make the payment to enable me meet up with Court and get your approval certificate you will use to contact Financial department for funds claims with power to power chuch ministry. am the lawyer am doing my job to make sure you have all this in your care. i was ones a muslim. becaus my parents are still remain muslim Okay.
Here is the Infor you will use to make the payment right away western union.
use this info and fill out the slip the western union people will give to you.

copy this info to make the payment by western union

Receiver's Name:.......... IFEANYI - ANORUO
Address:,................ LAGOS - NIGERIA
Text question................ MR
Answer .........................PRAGER
Amount......................... $690

Go to any bank ask them where can you make westernunion money transfer the bank will tell you ones. as you make the payment get me back with the payment slip you use to make the transfer to enable me pick the court fee and proceed with your letter of approval ones. am waiting for your responds to enable me get your court letter of approval today. i have tried to call you on phone so many times it all goes on voice mail. though i know you are busy man. i will make sure i work this out for you. and you can write to Pastor David and update him am still working on your letter of approval.
Regards
This was immediatelty followed up with:
Subject: Here is the Deposited Slip From Late Mr prager G0dson Funds . View Attch

Hello Mr Krump1y. Here is the Deposited Slip of Funds worth 3.2 million British Pounds Sterling right in Barclay's Bank In Us worth of Dollars $6.4 million dollars. This is why am working for your Letter of Approval from Federal High Court To Enable You handle this project.The processing Fee $690 will be paid ones Not in three ways. use the info i gave you and make it today with western union immediately
Regards
Lousy bank slip attached, with the words “Original Copy” in big red letters. Meh.
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

Thanks for showing me that deposit slip. Put my mind at ease.

Im going to try to send that fee payment immediately. Thanks for everything you've done!

Krump1y
Then I changed my mind:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I'm still confused about the Western Union transfer, but I'm getting help from my Bishop L4van Ha'arami. He's the one who will lead the church we're building with Mr Prager's kind legacy.

I'll ge tback to you later.

Krump1y
So the good Barrister explains things.
Okay i have heard you very well. about the western union. look for any place writing western union outlet and make the payment give them this info to fill it out for you. tell western union guys out there to help you fill the form given to you for payment. western union outlet is evry place for money transfer . it;s very easy and safe. do spell the info correct to enable me recieve it here with easy correct spell. fill ur infor as the sender also. senders name and address.

get back to me with payment slip western union will give to u. i will use it to get the court fee you send ones and proceed to court immedaitely.

Regards

Last edited by Firbuz on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let’s try for a distraction.
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Bishop L4van thought you would like to see the gesture of appreciation our congregation has prepared for your help in building our new church.

Krump1y

Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
My daughter Krump1y,

On behalf of the First Aramean Tabernacle of Louisville, We thank you for your efforts in raising this sum for the building of our new Church. Please pass on this picture of our new church sign honoring MR PRAGER G0DSON.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
First Aramean Church of Louisville

Then I introduced M7CN S3cure:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Okay i have heard you very well. about the western union. look for any place writing western union outlet and make the payment give them this info to fill it out for you. tell western union guys out there to help you fill the form given to you for payment. western union outlet is evry place for money transfer . it;s very easy and safe. do spell the info correct to enable me recieve it here with easy correct spell. fill ur infor as the sender also. senders name and address.
That sounds like what Bishop L4van suggested, except he added:
My daughter Krump1y,

Transfers with Western Union are really simple, and the clerk at the office can help you. One thing you need to be careful of is transmitting the M7CN to the barrister. The M7CN is like a signed check: anyone who has it can withdraw the money. If you send the M7CN with email, chances are that some hacker will steal the money.

I would reccomend checking if the court fees can be paid with bank-to-bank transfer instead.

If the barrister insists on Western Union, DO NOT EMAIL THE M7CN!!! Use a s3cure electronic transfer like M7CN S3cure (http://m7cn.s3cure.la/) instead.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
TSo can I send a check or bank draught instead?

Otherwise I'll try to use Western Union, and I'll learn how to use it.

Maybe I'll be using Western Union for other things later! It sounds very convenient, and I wonder why I havven't heard of it before.

Thanks again for your generosity,
Krump1y

But he’s not worried about the hacker threat.
Okay i received your messages regarding Bishop L4van Ha'arami . i will write Bishop if i get the Letter of approval tomorrow from court. don;t worry Use western union it;s very easy and safe. use the info i gave you . No body will hack the m7cn. send everything here in email box i will get it right. i want to make sure i go to court tomorrow and get you all papers immediately and financial department will contact you after i summit the letter of approval.
am waiting for your payment information by western union. check and draft can not be cash here by United States issued so use western union learn it it;s easy and safe,
am waiting for your responds back with payment info
Barrister Donald
My special greeting to Great man of God Bishop L4van Ha'arami

Now it gets twisty. Donlad writes to the Bishop:
Dearest Bishop L4van Ha'arami Good day sir. On Your Respect Bishop Sir First Aramean Tabernacle of Louisville,Am Barrister Donald Wi1liams. who has been fighting for the Letter Of approval to enable Pastor David On Power to power Church Gospel Ministry, the Believe with God's work and messages pass threw From late Mr Prager G0dson who has been God fearing Person Before his death. with the will" stated By Mr Prager G0dson that his wealth will Go for Establishments Of New Church In United States. He has such Vision Before He pass away. which God has approved Rakot Krump1y to assist for for the New Prager G0dson Church Building Project In Louisville In United States. Bishop L4van Ha'arami Sir as a man Of God we have agreed on your royalty To Enable the Funds to be transfer On Your Care with Rakot K rumply. Pastor David will be well pleased soon as i fight to make sure all legal document and legal right of power of Attorney has been sign to enable Barclay's Bank Release the Funds worth of 3 . 2 million British pounds on United States worth in Dollars is $6.4 million Dollars.High Court this morning and I meet with the Judge who will obtain and authenticate the certificate of letter of approval between you and power to power Church ministry, the only way you can is for you to authenticate a certificate on the letter of approval to beneficiary to this funds. Which you are to use to contact the Bank for the release of the funds as well to your care and transfer it to your position in United States to your private Bank Account. With provision of information requested above, I will be able to
Commence the required processes listed above to fasten the release of re;ease Of letter Of approval. Below are the processing fees:

Processing fee
(a) Consultancy Fee __$220__ to be Paid by you
(b) Documents____$300___ To Paid by you
(c ) Insurance ____ 170___ To Paid by you
Total Fee: _______$690 ( To be cleared by you )

This fee is for Court Bishop L4van Ha'arami Sir

You are required to make a total of $690 for the release Letter of approval to your position with all legal right as i have told you earlier.. You are to make the payment through western union money transfer, as soon I receive payment from you I will commence the procession. Bishop Sir Do Not forget to forward me the contact address of the location of your church will be register with letter of approval. after the letter of approval is out i will send a copy to Barclay's Bank to contact you immediately.
Here is the Info to make the payment. send it here No Body is going to hack the m7cn. check or bank draft can not be cash out here . only western union or money gram. don;t forget to send me the sender info to pick the court fee hence you make the payment.

waiting to hear from you .
Regards
Barrister Donlad! This is a fine pleasure to hear from you.

Daughter Krump1y has spoken of the generosity of Mr Prager, and of your dedication in ensuring that our Congregation receives the fruits of his benevolence. She has taken change of collecting the court fees from the congregation, which will be sent to you early next week.

Would you present my compliments to Pastor David? I would like to learn more about the generous Mr Prager for our Church dedication, and who better to tell us about the man than his pastor?

Yours truly in Faith,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Okay Bishop Sir, i have heard You well. i will wait to have the fee for court Next week. You Are True Man Of God prayer For me too. i will never let you down. am going to fight all Papers work to make sure Your Funds is been transferred legal To Louisville in your care. soon as am out from court Next week i will furnish you with all Late Mr prager g0dson stated paper will" For the donation.
Will be send to you as well.
Your faithful Barrister Donald
Somehow this answered the Bishop’s questions.

At the same time Donlad write to Rakot Krump1y:
I sent an email to Bishop L4van Ha'arami to enable him know how am working hard for letter of approval. though nothing has been out because we haven't get court legal fee $690 for judge and magistrate document to sign the letter of approval with you and power to power Gospel Ministry Pastor David. all legal right must be follow up. this is why am working as the Attorney. For Both of You.
Barrister Donald
And Pastor Power reappears:
HELLO BROTHER RAKOT

PRAISE GOD, FOR THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING BEHIND TO MAKE SURE LATE BROTHER PRAGER G0DSON WHO HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO LIFE AND GOD WORK WILL KEEP IN MEMORY OF ALL GOOD SAINT WHO BELIEVE IN GOD WORK AS A TRUE BELIEVER. AM HAPPY AND OUR MINISTRY ARE VERY MUCH HAPPY ALSO FOR THE GOOD WORK PROJECT YOU HAVE JOIN TO BUILD WITH GOOD FAITH AND LOVE WITH GOD WORKS. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND GOD WILL GIVE HIS GRACE FOR US ALL TO FOLLOW UP AND BE TOGTHER AS ONE LOVELY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. IF YOU HAVE THREW WITH ATTORNEY BARRISTER DONALD WI1LIAMS TRY AND LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN KEEP PRAYERS ON THE NEW PROJECT . . MY SPECIAL GREETING TO BISHOP. AM GLAD HIS THE HEAD OF ALL THE MINISTRY GOING ON OVER THERE GOD BLESS HIM AND MORE WISDON ON HIM. MORE INSPIRATION ON HIM.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

PASTOR DAVID

At this point I left the bait alone for a bit to get married. Baiting is pretty good at relieving the pre-wedding jitters!
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a little more time over the next few days so I let this go a bit further, especially when I got this little note of encouragement:
Happy Sunday Bishop Sir, how was today service hope all is well i believed you prayed for me Sir. just want to use this opportunity to inform you that i will be in my office in case if you have made it clear for me to proceed with the paper work soonest i receive the court legal fee this week Monday from you.
waiting to hear from you.

Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad & Bishop L4van,

I'm taking up a collection in the congregation next Sunday after Prayer Services to raise money for the court fees. The response I've gotten so far has been enthusiastic -- little Ferenc has pledged the contents of his piggy bank! Isn't that sweet?

I should have sufficient pledges in by Sunday, and have the cash in hand by Monday afternoon, or Tuesday at the latest.

Yours in Chist,
Krump1y
Okay, Mr Krump1y i have heard you is going to be great it work out soonest so that you can keep the project on. enable Late Mr Prager G0dson name stand in Louisville.
waiting to hear your update
Barrister Donald
I WROTE BARCLAY'S BANK REGARDING THE FUNDS DEPOSITED BY LATE PRAGER G0DSON. TO GET READY ABOUT THE FUNDS RELEASE AND TRANSFER TO UNITED STATES LOUISVILLE. I PROMISED TO SEND THEM COURT LETTER OF APPROVAL THIS WEEK AND THEY WELCOME MY LETTER. PLEASE BE FAST FOR US TO RECEIVE THE COURT LETTER OF APPROVAL THIS WEEK TO ENABLE THE TRANSACTION TAKE PLACE AND SECONDLY REMIND BISHOP ABOUT THE AVAILABLE BANK ACCOUNT HE WANT THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER INTO AND EVRYTHING SHOULD BE READY IMMEDIATELY. GET BACK TO ME URGENT

BARRISTER DONALD

I ignored this for a while; in the meantime there were these two messages:
Subject: With Respect Dearest Bishop,

BISHOP SIR, GOOD DAY.
I WROTE BARCLAY'S BANK REGARDING THE FUNDS DEPOSITED BY LATE PRAGER G0DSON. TO GET READY ABOUT THE FUNDS RELEASE AND TRANSFER TO UNITED STATES LOUISVILLE. I PROMISED TO SEND THEM COURT LETTER OF APPROVAL THIS WEEK AND THEY WELCOME MY LETTER. PLEASE BE FAST FOR US TO RECEIVE THE COURT LETTER OF APPROVAL THIS WEEK TO ENABLE THE TRANSACTION TAKE PLACE AND SECONDLY REMIND MR Krump1y RAKOT ABOUT THE AVAILABLE BANK ACCOUNT HE WANT THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER INTO AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE READY IMMEDIATELY. GET BACK TO ME URGENT YOURS FAITHFUL

BARRISTER DONALD
Bishop Sir, No responds? Hope all is well. how is the church over there doing. Just want to know your update to proceed Bishop Sir.

You can call me on Cell Phone

+2348065277614

Barriste Donald

Wedding’s over, me & the new wife go back to work—and I get fired. (Nothing to do with baiting.) Thankfully, Barrister Donlad is waiting to help me relieve some stress.
On 9-19 Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

Just had the chance to get back online: our church had to evacuate because of of Hurricane Ike. The Pledge drive will be next Sunday.

We're in a temporary trailer now, and I'm using an internet café -- do you have those? It's so expensive to connect to email!

Talk more next week,
Krump1y
I’m so very sympathetic!

…and so is he:
Subject: Am very sorry for sad News on hurricane

Hello Rakos Krump1y,
Ohhhh Am very sorry for the sad news about hurricane to disturb Church. am wondering what might have happened while i can not hear from you or bishop. please am very sorry for all this news. I have file out the court papers to pend the processing till i hear from you or Bishop L4van Ha'arami . Tell Bishop L4van Ha'arami Barrister is very sorry for all the hurricane problems out there. Don;t worry soonest you get on new project with prager donation you can build A Biger church and have courage for good site on building . Am waiting after Sunday don;t forget to send me your Cell phone number or BishopL4van Ha'arami cell phone number to reach him soonest. still on the western union info.

Reciever Name..........Ifeanyi - Anoruo
Location...................Lagos - Nigeria
Text Question...........Mr
Answer..................... Prager
Amount.....................$690

Am going to help and fight out the letter of approval soonest to enable Barclay's Bank to Connect with You and Bishop Next week for Funds transfer immediately. if you can make the Court Fee by sunday after service i will be in court by monday morning to get with the Document for Barclay's Bank to release with Late Mr Prager G0dson Donation to Bishop L4van Ha'arami, Church Louisville United States.
am waiting to hear from you soonest
Regard
Barrister Donald
Subject: Am very sorry sir Dearest Bishop, for hurricane problem

Hello Bishop L4van Ha'arami Sir,
Ohhhh Am very sorry for the sad news about hurricane to disturb Church. am wondering what might have happened while i can not hear from you or Rakot Krump1y. please am very sorry for all this news. I have file out the court papers to pend the processing till i hear from you sir Bishop L4van Ha'arami . Am very sorry for all the hurricane problems out there. Don;t worry soonest you get on new project with late mr prager donation you can build A Biger church and have courage for good site on building . Am waiting after Sunday don;t forget to send me your Cell phone number BishopL4van Ha'arami sir for easy communication to reach You soonest. still on the western union info.

Reciever Name..........Ifeanyi - Anoruo
Location...................Lagos - Nigeria
Text Question...........Mr
Answer..................... Prager
Amount.....................$690

Am going to help and fight out the letter of approval soonest to enable Barclay's Bank to Connect with Bishop L4van Ha'arami Next week for Funds transfer immediately. if you can make the Court Fee by sunday after service i will be in court by monday morning to get with the Document for Barclay's Bank to release with Late Mr Prager G0dson Donation to Bishop L4van Ha'arami, Church Louisville United States.
Regard
Barrister Donald
Along with these came a bunch of K7 messages as he promisses me his word on getting the something-or-other for us if we get him the fee.

So…
On 9-22 Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Good news! We have all the money in!

I will go the Western Union office tomorrow to send the money.

Krump1y
Okay, email back the sender info as you send it.
Barrister donald

Now I tried ignoring him for a bit, but three days later…
On 9-26 Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Mr Rakot, How are you doing. hope all is well i have not had from you as you have wrote me.
Regard
Barrister Donald
…and then a few minutes later wrote:
Hello Mr Krump1y. how are you doing Bishop L4van wrote me i have never receive the court fee as you told me you will send it. hope all is well. am waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed with the court fee as you send it to enable me get all the paper work from court immediately.
waiting to hear from you.
Regard
Barrister Donald
Still gender-confused, I note.

Anyway, a few days later,
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: Sent the money!

It should be by you soon.
In response, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
OKAY, THATS GOOD NEWS, SEND IT TO MY EMAIL VIA.. OR SEND TO MY EMAIL THIS INFO

SENDER NAME........
M7CN NUMBER........
TEXT QUESTION......
AND ANSWER.........

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

TO PROCEED WITH COURT
REGARD
BARRISTER DONALD WI1LIAMS
To which Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Sender Name is: Krump1y Rakot
Question is: Mister
Answer is: Prager
M7CN number is: will be sent to you by M7CN S3cure (http://<deleted>/)

Let me know when we can start hiring builders.

Krump1y

Then I sent him the M7CN S3cure emails. Over the next week he logged 103 correct boxes clicked and 48 refreshes. And a bunch of emails to tech support:
I HAVE TRIED TO RECEIVE THE M7CN NUMBER SENT BY YOUR SERVICE S3CURE. PLEASE KINDLY EMAIL IT TO ME ON MY EMAIL BOX
DONALD WI1LIAMS
In response, M7CN S3cure Tech Support (A.K.A. Rakot Krump1y) wrote:
Dear Mr Wi1liams.

Thank you for using M7CN S3cure. Unfortunately, all M7CNs are
encrypted for security purposes and can only be retrieved via our
s3cure encrypted web site at http://m7cn.s3cure.la/.

If you have any further problems with this service, please feel free
to contact us by phone on: +1 (206) 905-9742

Thank you,
The M7CN S3cure Team
I’m guessing that he noticed the 9-digit reference number given when submitting a ticket.
M7cn Number you gave me is 9 digit instead of 10. not correct
&c. &c. &c.
Finally, on 9-30 Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Mr Rakot Krump1y, Kindly go back to western union office and tell them to give you the M7cn Number. do not be afraid to email me the M7cn number. No Body will hack it feel free to email it or text my cell number plus 2348065277614 it;s more easier i have tried so much as i can to retrieve the code i can not get it right and it's given me more stress to do that. make sure the Reciever name is what i gave you. Ifeanyi - Anoruo and location lagos - Nigeria.Secondly tell Bishop L4van to Provide the available bank account i will forward to Barclays Bank immediately soon as i finish with the Court process, please kindly do this fast to enable us Commence to Another Step to Prager Donation. Am sorry to stress you on this but i can not get it right with s3cure service don;t worry email me the M7cn number is more better. No one will hack it. Don;t Forget as you are sending the M7cn Number forward me with the Available Bank account Late Prager G0dson Donation will be transfer To by Barclay's Bank.
am waiting for your Responds Immediately
Regard
Barrister Donald
There followed some K7 messages and an email, to which I finally responded:
On 10-2 Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Subject: Re: Sent the money! what is the Update with western union !!!

Hello Rakot Krump1y i have not had from you. hope all is well with Bishop L4van.
waiting to hear from you on M7cn Number.
Barrister Donald
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrrister Donlad!

I just got your voice mail so I checked my email and saw the messages.

Bishop L4van is well, thanks be to God, and he's been very busy arranging the clean-up effort. The Church committee is going to hire a contractor to do the rebuilding work and we are relying on the funds being available soo.

I don't understand what the trouble is with the M7CN number. Is the M7CN S3cure website not working? The address is http://m7cn.s3cure.la, and just put in the ID# Western Union sent you. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Wishing yo the best always,
Krump1y
YES YOU SENT THE MONEY BUT THE SITE IS TAKING HARD TIME TO RETRIEVE. I WILL STILL TRY IT AGAIN TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO.
Then I noticed that the 48-hour deadline had passed, so…
Subject: AFTER I TRYIED THIS IS THE OUT COME!!

THIS IS WHAT WESTERN UNION SAID AFTER I TRIED AGAIN? That ID has been blocked for the following reason: Your Western Union Money Transfer has been canceled do to delay in validating the M7CN. Six hundred and ninety dollars ($690) has been credited to the sender. Please contact him/her to restart the transaction.. HELLO RAKOT, AM SORRY IT;S NOT MY FAULT. I HAVE NOT USE THIS KIND OF WAY TO RECEIVE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION. RESEND THE MONEY DIRECTLY WITHOUT WESTERN UNION S3CURE SERVICE. SEND M7CN DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL I WILL GET IT SOONEST SECONDLY KINDLY LET BISHOP L4van TO KNOW ABOUT WHERE CHURCH WANT THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER TOO. WHICH ACCOUNT. ANY AVAILABLE ACCOUNT MADE READY? GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY. CONTACT WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE TRANSACTION? AM WAITING YOU CAN CHECK AND SEE IT;S CANCELED BY WESTERN UNION. DON;T FORGET RECEIVER NAME . IFEANYI - ANORUO LOCATION............. LAGOS - NIGERIA WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU BARRISTER DONALD
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I tried talking to the “original contact”, David Power:
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: Barrister Donlad is incompetent!

Mr Power,

I do not know how much Barrister Donlad tells you of the current status, so here is the update.

As you might know, our current church was badly damaged durring Hurricane Ike. I agreed with the Barrister that we could use Mr Prager's gift to rebuild our church, so I collected money from the church members -- who don't anymore have jobs -- to get the court fee so we could recieve the money to build our Church. But Barrister Donlad has not been making this easy!

I have been trying to send the court fees to Barrister Donlad, but he seems to be incapable of using a simple web site! Please don't tell him I'm saying this, but I do not think he is the correct person to be handling the terms of the generous Mr Prager's will.

He is not acting like a professional at all.

Krump1y

B.T.W., no responses from the address. No bounces either. Hmm…
And to the barrister,
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Donlad,

I just tried the site again and it did not give me any error message. Try it again.

I'm starting to feel irritated that you cannot even retrieve simple informations off a clear web site! Are you a small boy or a professional man?

Krump1y
Don;t Get mad on me Mr Rakot,
Kindly Understand me. frankly speaking you sent money with western union s3cure payment. but right in here i have tried all i could to retrieve the code.final it say said transaction canceled. money return to sender. you can call western union to confirm. i don;t want to let you down nor Bishop L4van and church as well.. this is simply call western union to release M7cn for you kindly send it that's all. i don;t want you feel what am working with instruction to make sure i have court papers for Bishop L4van and church. if u can retrive it with the code over there and send me m7cn number much better.. let me know what i have ask. any available bank account has made ready? for funds transfer for church funds from Braclay;s Bank? try and let me know so that i know what we are doing after M7cn comes up now. Kindly understand Do not get mad okay
And three minutes later, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Don;t Get mad okay, we are all trying to make sure we help on this issue. contact western union and tell them release M7cn number that's all. My server work very slow on this site. i guess that the issue and finally the site said transaction canceled money send back to sender. that info i sent to you was what the site said. am not the one wrote it. calm down and do not get hurt temper on this we are all working for good.
God bless
Barrister Donald
So I sent him a second S3cure transfer. This was followed by a few more half-hearted attempts at the S3cure site, after which came this whopper:
Subject: I have completed the western union code. check ur email.

I have Completed the western union s3cure payment code. and the site said the Digit number will be email shortly. so kindly check your email if the M7cn has been sent to you so that you can Update me. If nothing comes Threw which means you need to cancel the transaction and send it normally with M7cn Number from western union office. Kindly get back to me so that by Monday we can be on Barclay's bank topic on church funds to Louisville in United states.
waiting to hear from you soonest.
barrister Donald
Thee hours later, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams again wrote:
Hello Mr Rakot Krump1y. i drop all i could process in my office to day making sure i go through the Retrieve of this whole western union s3cure code and i finish it all with thank you and the site said is going to email the m7cn number in a shortly while. i have not seen anything. if you did not see M7cn number in your email better call western union to cancel the transaction and send it normal process i will get things done. Bishop L4van emailed me and his worried probably am not doing my job for the benefit of Church. Kindly settle this at ones. i don;t want anything that will get me delay to do the work for Church. waiting to hear from you .
Sincerely Barrister Donald
Three days later (10-6) Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Mr Rakot
i guess why you can not understand what am telling you .
this is very simple. i can not retrieve this code is very stressful to my like. simple ask western union to open the m7cn for you and you send it directly i process Church work with Court. what have i done to get you wrong. it's very Simple. i can not do it, it's stressful and am still doing other job in my office. get me M7cn let me set all this done by Wednesday.
Regard
Barrister Donald.

Meanwhile, on the Bishop front,
On 9-30 Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Sir Bishop L4van, how are you doing today. Rakot has sent the money but i could not be able to get it through with western union s3cure code payment. i personaly advice him to go back to western union office and ask them for the M7cn Number and text my cell phone +2348065277614 or send it to my email via. no hacker will get the M7cn from my inbox. secondly send Empty Available Bank account where you will like the the Barclay's Bank to transfer the Donation funds. soonest as Mr Rakot correct the M7cn let him forward the Available Bank info to me so that i can Update Barclay's Bank on Funds Transfer as well with the letter of approval from Court.
Regard
Barrister Donald

But the Bishop is a few days behind on his email and replied to an earlier message:
Barrister Donlad,

Daughter Krump1y emailed me to say that the transfer has been put through. Please write back to me if there are any complications.

On behalf of the First Aramean Church of Louisville, I continue to thank you for your efforts in helping us rebuild our church.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Remember all the fun the Barrister was telling R.K. about? Well he thinks the Bishop cares…
Hello Sir Bishop,
Money was sent but the s3cure site is very stressful to retrieve. please i have completed the code as the retrieve today western union saisd shortly the will email the numbers to Krump1y. but still yet i have not getting the M7cn Number. please Bishop Kindly tell her to email me the M7cn to start Church work from Court processing. soonest as i have it all will be ready by Monday with Barclay's bank. secondly which Bank account Church has made available for the funds transfer with Barclay's Bank. Please Kindly make a Bank account Ready for this. i don;t want to let the things of God down. am ready to work everything out for Aramean Church of Louisville. Kindly tell Daughter Krump1y to do that soonest. also forward to me the Available bank account on Church Funds with BARCLAY'S BANK
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST BY TOMORROW.
YOURS FAITHFUL
BARRISTER DONALD
And then the next day (10-4), Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Am writing on Behalf Of First Aramean Church of Louisville. Bishop Sir Kindly Tell Krump1y Daughter to Resend The Western Union Fee with Normal sending with M7cn Number From the Office Not with s3cure Code, it;s quite stressful to Retrieve. to enable me to commence with the Court. am not going to let Church Down. Because am Inlove with First Aramean Church of Louisville Motive Of New Building Project. I love God's Work
waiting to hear from You soonest.
Barrister Donald

Time for another slap:
Although I appreciate your efforts for our Church congregation, I must consider only myself as writing on bahalf of the First Aramean Church of Louisville.

I spoke to Krump1y Earlier today at church Services to enquire respecting the progress of retrieving Mr Prager's donation. She tells me that the money for court fees has been wired to you via Western Union with the s3cure M7CN transfer option. I have used this service many times in the past and I reccomend it highly.

I hope to hear good news from you soon. May you remain cromulent and continue doing God's Work.

Yours in faith,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Thanks for your email Sir Bishop L4van. I have done everything possible on this transaction to retrieve the code. it;s too stressful to my kind. it's very simple as i have told her. let her call western union to cancel the transaction or she go to the office and cancel it with M7cn s3cure code and ask them to send the M7cn openly. IT;S More Better Sir Bishop. Am busy in my office i need to start Church processing papers to Enable me fulfill my part in prager Donation to First Aramean Church of Louisville. Sir tell her to cancel the transaction and send it direct sending with M7cn it's numbers more better and clear. i don;t want to delay on this any more .please Kindly tell her sir
waiting to hear from you
Barrister Donald

Anyway, the Barrister forwarded the Bishop’s email to R.K., and added a note.
This is what Bishop wrote me again yesterday, Krump1y Do not worry about this issue. If you have not getting ready to send church fee by western union direct. kindly go back to western union office and pick up the fee any time you are ready to send it direct with M7cn number. am loyal to your service and work for First Aramean Church of Louisville. on Behalf of Mr Prager's donation.First Aramean Church of Louisville. i can not pick it with the s3cure code. it's too stressful to my like
Regard
Barrister Donald
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I had pity on him. Nah, I just got bored of this modality. I asked for text-messaging help here and got some nice tips.
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

Western Union has informed me that all transactions protected by M7CN s3cure must be completed within seven days of the M7CN being validated. Since you were having so much trouble I went to the site and completed the process.

I don't know why you had so much trouble: filling in the grid was very simple and took less than five minutes.

Anyway I have sent a text message with the M7CN. Do you know how long texts take to travel overseas?

Krump1y
I have Not Received any Text of M7cn In my Phone. it take Not even a Mint from Oversea to any part of the country to make text messages on phone.
try and resend it or you send it to my email via no body will know you send M7cn number To my email. lets take this God works serious not for delaying.
Regard
Barrister Donald
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I found what the problem was: my phone cannot send international text messages.

I borrowed the phone from Archbishop Brassoi Pecsenye, who is visiting from London, to sned the M7CN. You should have it soon.

Krump1y
The text message went something like “Hello Barrister Williams, this is Rakot Krumply, &c., &c., &c. The MTCN for our transaction is 980”, and this was tweaked to end at the text message length boundary.
Yes Mr Rakot Krump1y. i saw your text message in my phone. but the M7cn is not complete i only saw M7cn 980 three digit. the rest Numbers i could not found in my phone. Check well and get me the complete 10 digit numbers. every M7cn has 10 digit Numbers. where are the rest 7 numbers. try and get back to me with the complete Numbers. am waiting for your text Messgae for complete Numbers. Text me only Numbers.
Yours Barrister Donald
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I don't know what your problem is; I sent all ten digits.

I had to borrow a phone to send the message because my phone does not have international texting. Now you say I need to look for another phone with international text?

I sent all ten digits of the M7CN. If you can't receive text messages, I'll just generate a new M7CN with the Western Union s3cure site.

Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Krump1y
Then we sent him a little bit more… “98041(message corrupted)” was one message he got. Notice him getting more and more irritated:
Try to Correct this mistake since the western union has released the Complete M7cn numbers For you. it should be 10 Digit Numbers. make sure it's Correct without that the money can not be pick up here for court fee.
waiting to hear from you
Barrister Donald
I received only 3 digit. Kindly send only Numbers DO NOT WRITE I GUESS SOME TEXT MISSING.
You sent it. You text me but i got only 3 digit in my phone after i read your message in my phone.. please kindly resend only 10digit numbers do not write anything i guess some text missing
Try and get phone and text me the 10 digit it will be alright.
(These all within 15 minutes of each other!)
Hello Mr Rakot Kumply. Listen to me very well. Am supprised such M7cn money transfer payment you have made for two weeks now without No good news which can not be corrected. Am working this as the Power to Power ministry Church Of God mission, Instruction Given to me by Pastor David who left for a missonary Journey In Saudi Arabia In Middle East. In order To make sure i handed over Mr Late Prager G0dson Donation legal to First Aramean Church of louisville United States. If You know this transaction is not going to work out with Your faithfulness with Bishop L4van Better Let Him know than to keep Me posting For No reason. Am a Barrister By Profession to handle issues by Clearance. am not here to play with God's work Not even for Myself. I respect God works More than any other thing you can ever think of. If You can not send the M7cn by email via or text my phone without No Mistake Better Keep the money till when you are ready to help with God's work. than to turn me round for M7cn Number for Court FEE.

Regard

Barrister Donald

Bored now.

Last edited by Firbuz on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, new modality: he gets a ride in the autochopper!
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: Sent the M7CN

Barrister Wi1liams,

Barrister Godfrey Bello from your firm emailed me as below, and I sent him the M7CN this morning after Church services. Has it got there alright?

Krump1y
On 2008/10/9 Barrister Godfrey Bello <deleted> wrote:
I understand that Barrister Donald Wi1liams is handling your case on behalf of Pastor David Power and Mr Prager's estate, and that there has been some trouble with sending the M7CN. I will be standing in for Barrister Wi1liams for this part of the transaction. Please send me the the M7CN via text message (don't worry, it's s3cure!) at +234803-3899-939.

Godfrey Bello Esq.
Chamber & Solicitors'
# 11 Broad Way Building / Kelvet
While Godfrey Bello wrote:
<Elided. Nobody wants to read Sir Scamalot’s jewel of an insult, describing the lad’s ancestry, personal habits, morals, and destination. But unlike the mugu, you hava a choice in the matter!>
Barrister Donlad Wi1liams was unhappy about this and the insult letter, and wrote:
Subject: Re: Sent the M7CN DON;T TELL ME BULSHIT!!

Listen to me Rakot Krump1y. You are not a nice person? don;t ever hurt my Temper. i don;t have such person in my firm. secondly i begin to suppect what you have been doing on this transction. since some body contact you . why can't you ask me befor sending M7cn? you left my cell number and email M7cn to some one else you have not heard for the first time. are you a kid? better you let Bishop L4van know what you are doing. i gave you cell number more than 1 month now. some body email you ones you sent him M7cn. i beging to suspect you as a scammer? work from another side to thrill you on this issue you sent M7cn to some body and sent me half m7cn. i don;t know about whom you are talking about. becareful or you lose Church donation funds
thats is a hacker better becareful. the person who has that id is hacker and do not talk to him or you lose Aramean Donation the have suffered for.
am not suppose to write you because you are not real in this trasaction. i swear b4 God and man, you have alot of delay and you never take anything serious to work with me on this.am annoyed with you for your information. better look for the money or you ask your daughter to cancel the transaction and have church $690 in other not for you to lose it. better becareful i don't care about what you are saying . am not going to write you again. till i hear from Bishop L4van. you are not a good man in the ministry of your church. beter pray hard and see vision.
thanks and bye
Barrister Donald
Three days later, Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Wi1liams,

I don't like it when you take that temper with me. Barrister Godfrey emailed me from your firm: Chamber & Solicitors'. He listed the same address as you did: #11 Broad Way Building / Kelvet, High Court Of Gulf Of Kevelt. I suggest you ask around in your office and find out where Barrister Godfrey Bello is. I hope he's the barrister Pastor David Power replaced you with.

Krump1y
Krump1y i don't have such idoit in my office. right now you have allowed hacker to move into my net work and know what am having with your church. you are the whole couse of all this. pastor david is right now in sauid arabia for 5 months crusade. what about this man you are talking about. you are confusing all the whole thing. i gave you my cell number you never text me the m7cn. you have my email address you never text me the m7cn. right now some one contacted you ones you text him m7cn. i have no body like that in my firm. listen for your better comfirmation text the m7cn in my email since you have text it to wrong soul. who has nothing to do with prager donation. if you keep talking to taht idoit you will find youself to blame after all the whole thing. am the key to prager funds in barclays bank. text me that m7cn in the email via let me comfirm if the money is there or the have taking it. secondly i don't like the mood of all this whole transaction. you are in united states and you are using United Kindom Number to contact me. why all this why can't i hear your voice with American number. your cell number always in voice mail. listen if you are to send any money on this issue do not think of using western union s3cure payment i will not talk with you about that silly issue. if you make any payment use western union money transfer openly and text the m7cn in my email box. if you can not follow this protocole is better i off my hands in helping or doing any transaction of prager donation because i don't like argument over and over. if this money get lost by any online scammer you are the cause.
You never follow my rules . am not happy writing this letter beacuse you make me annoyed for been too fast to proceed without my order.. i have wasted alot of time in this whole issue with you and bishop. am not happy over this for your information. block that id is scam id or you know what you have done.
. i will try and raise $300.00 then you will complete the rest $400 to enable me commence because bishop wrote me because of this whole issue. if you are sending money do not text my phone send m7cn in my email via if you can not do this forget about it am not gonna say any more thing about this issue.
Send me the old m7cn TO my email via let me comfirm where the have pick it. secondly i have wrote bishop L4van am updating the barclays bank now. listen do not send western union with western union s3cure any more with me i will not talk with you if you do that. send it openly and send me the m7cn with all the info via email box. if you can not do this i will not contact you over this again all sending fee via email m7cn number in my email without that i will not answer you for any thing. i have respect bishop so much i don't want to let him down. so becareful on this isue. am raising $300 now to support for court fee you and bishop will come up with the $400 that all i can do for now without that am not gonna do any other thing on this issue

Subject: Hello Krump1y, Barclays Bank has contacted Bishop L4van

Don't make any mistake again. i have believe you did not hear my words that why you made mistake to listen to online scammer and text him m7cn. . listen for the betterment of the fabulouse works i have promised to help and make sure prager donation get to first Aramean Church Of louisville. you and bishop should raise $400 today do not send it by western union s3cure am not going to listen to such methord. better send it directly to my email via. m7cn direct to my mail box no text messages am not going to accept any thing like such methord. am going to raise $300 since barclay's bank has contacted bishop L4van

now. beter be fast to make sure we proceed now. and stop any communication with any illigal name claiming to be my working firm adimin. do not respond to such email not from my office.

Regard barrister donald Wi1liams

Barrister Donlad Wi1liams also conplained to the Bishop and wrote:
Am sorry i don't know if i can keep on with helping the First Aramean Church Of louisville. i have found out Rakot Krump1y has alot of plans for him self and never care to take the things of God seriois. he Believe his the key to all he want. am a barrister am not looking for job. with my faithfulness in the lord gives pastor david the trust and God fearing to ask me to handle the late prager funds on respect of handling it over to First aramean church of louisville. Right now Rakot finally sent the m7cn to a hacker. and i guess he has a better plan. am sorry if the First Aramean contribution $690 went to wrong hand which means am not going to further the transaction any more because Rakot is wise man and i believe he can do much better on this.

thanks

Sincerely Barrister Donald
To which Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
Barrister Donlad Wi1liams,

I wish to assure you that Krump1y is carefully and honestly in everything she does. She is as dedicated to the Aramean Church as I myself am. If some problem happened, I would think it far more likely that the problem is on your side.

Now to discuss the problem: You said, "Rakot finally sent the m7cn to a hacker. and i guess he has a better plan."

First, your tone. Krump1y is a respected woman and a leader in the Church. Call her by her given name "Krump1y", or respectfully "Mrs Rakot". I expect a more professional tone from a barrister.

Second. How did a hacker get the M7CN anyway? Krump1y told me she sent the text message to a barrister from your firm. Did the text message get hacked? I warned you about text messages and emails; that's why I alway use the Western Union S3cure M7CN Transfer service.

Last. What are you going to do now? Are you seriously going to tell me that none of Mr Prager's endowment can be used to pay the court fees? Isn't some of it going to pay you?

Yours in Faith,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Sir Bishop L4van. am not happy for all this whole things is going now. i did not received any money. Krump1y allowed some hacker to move on my net work to have some information about what we have been doing all this why on prager donation. because she failed to send meny with right information on western union. i swear B4 man and God i did not receive any money. she has send this fee to wrong scam person. this is why am not happy i have wasted my time and my days only she sending $690 for court fee. which i did not receive this is not a good job. listen the only help i will do here because i have respected you so much bishop i will raise $300 to support for court fee you and Krump1y will complete the rest $400 immediately. i have told her to block that id calld geofrey or what. i don't have such person in my firm id on't even know him or where he located. right away any fee you are sending send it to my mail via m7cn to my email box if you can not send it to my email i will not do any thing on this issue. don't ever thing of sending western union s3cure service. i don't like such methord. bishop get me your cell number let me speak with you. i will update barclays bank to reach you right away. get this money today as soon you read this email now. use that same information to send it
receiver name.......Ifeanyi - Anoruo
Location..............Lagos -Nigeria
text Question......Mr
Answer.............Prager
Amount ............$400

Do this right away . am updating Barclays Bank now

Subject: Re: Sir Bishop tell Krump1y to stop contact with scammer geofrey or wht.

am going to reach with Barclays bank on this issue now for update with you.

any western union sending via my email box with m7cn to my email no more western union s3cure i will not answer that or do any other thing about it. if you are sending western union direct sending and get me the whole ifo in my email via that all i can do. no phone sending.

Then “Barclay’s Bank” sent the Bishop some bovine manure in a document. Moving right on…

Subject: BARCLAY'S BANK WROTE ME ON UPDATE WITH YOU.

Bishop Sir,

With your respect evrything is right in progress since Barclay's bank has contacted You.

All we need now is the power of Attorney from court. i have wrote you concerning the fee since Krump1y has sent to wrong person for been too fast. well i have told you with my initial meassge i will come up with $300 and you and Krump1y will come up with $400 so that i can get everything withing 2 days from Federal High Court Of Justice immediately.

thanks your sincerely.. Kindly Tell Her No sending fee with western union s3cure mthord i will not accept. text on phones messages i will not accept. all send via in my email box . any m7cn send to my email box that the only one can i approved. thats is it.

Brraister Donald Wi1liams.

In the meantime…
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: The money got here alright

Wi1liams,

Bishop L4van asked me to look at my email and I saw this! What the hell email is this I got? Barrister Godfrey isn't the scammer, you are!!! after everything we do you try to take extra money for yourself!

Krump1y
On 2008/10/14 Barrister Godfrey Bello wrote:

Ms Rakot, Bishop L4van,

On behalf of Chamber & Solicitors' I want to thank you for your money transfer. As Barrister Wi1liams will have sent you, Barclay's Bank is preparing Mr's Prager's estate's account's to be transferred to your control.

Godfrey Bello Esq.
Chamber & Solicitors'
#11 Broad Way Building/Kelvet
+234803-3899-939
Subject: The money got here alright. stop any commuincation with any body called godfrey?

Don't Ever contact him Godfrey. i don't know him i have reported this issue to pastor david and he said you people should be very careful with any email with Godfrey or what ever he might call himself. don't reply to any body like that is not from my firm. becareful rakot. i don't know such name in my firm. here is my email gmail send me email here to vaoid all this craps from scammer. <deleted>@gmaol.com

barrister Donald Wi1liams
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Wi1liams,

Look here: I'm sorry that a hacker got your emails, but I got a message from Barrister Godfrey and he knew exactly what was going on with the transfer and he used the same letterhead as you. It was a simple mistake.

I'm not going to solicit money from my neighbors for this. It was my mistake and I'm glad you can look past it and help with the funds. I'm going to send 400 dollars froim my oun funds and email you the M7CN. Don't tell the Bishop I'm doing this, alright?

Krump1y
Okay i will not tell him. try and do this very urgent let me get the power of attorney for Barclay's Bank. as you send the money send the M7cn to my gmail <deleted>@gmail.com
Am happy you have understand what happened is not my fault. Kindly Do this let me work for first Aramean Church Of Louisville. Everything has been settle now just for me to get the power of attorney for the Barclay's bank to proceed with funds transfer.
Do not communicate to any body without my concern.. Godfrey i don't have such person in my firm. don't ever talk to such person any body who came in the name of Prager funds do not talk to the person no body knows about this because only pastor David gives me order to get the papers for First Aramean church of louisville . as you send the m7cn make sure you send the sender name, loaction of where you send the money call me as you send it to my email.via
barrister donald
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I do not understand that the lost money is not your fault. If a email hacker knows who you have been emailing and sends a letter with your company's name on it, it sure looks like your security was at fault!

I went to Western Union to transfer the money and they said that you needed to fill out some forms or they would have to use the M7CN S3cure. I downloaded the forms so I can transfer the money as quickly as possible.

Let me know when you have filled them out.

Krump1y

Pages 1–3 of Nurse Nasty’s W.U. forms attached.
Listen i have made this clear before i will not repeat it when you resend it to me again i will not get back to you and bishop over this issue. if you can not send the fee direct better stop this transaction. so that i can have peace. any time pastor David is back from Saudi Arabia better go and tell him to get you another attorney who will stand to get power of attorney for you. this is the last time i will write over this. am busy. if you can not send western union normal sending with sender info stop contacting me over this hope am clear now. am not filling any form follow my instruction if you want me to proceed. or you stop this transaction for now
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Donlad,

Quit yapping at me if you cannot be professional.

The situation is very simple. I have the $400. I took it to Western Union. They say you have a choice: Fill out their security forms, or get the M7CN from the s3cure site. I don't make these rules, Western Union does.

Since you don't want to use the very simple s3cure site, Western Union will not let me send you money until they have these forms. I don't make these rules, Western Union does.

I attached three forms. Print them out, fill them in, then send them to me so I can give them to the Western Union office. Otherwise I can not sent you the money! I don't make these rules, Western Union does.

Again, I don't make these rules, Western Union does.

Krump1y
Western Union has No right to tell you how to send fee. i have been making use of western union for along number of yrs now. tell them to give you slip form. use the information i gave you fill it complete the western union will give you M7cn number Immediately there . you can send me the m7cn number that's all. unless you have any other thing in your mind to send the fee. for me am free and open to help First Church Of Aramean of Louisville to recieve there donation funds from Barclay's Bank
Regard
Donald
am not filling out any form from you and western union thats clear. send money direct to enable me proceed my job for you and bishop. hope am clear again!!! if you don't know how to send it look for whom will help you to do that. direct sending. with M7cn Number immedaitely No need i fill any form is stressful i will not do that!!!
And I get a siggy!

In the meantime…
Barruaster Donlad,

I am concerned about sending more money. Ms Rakot send a money transfer already and you claim it never got to you, but she sent the M7CN to someone from your firm and the money was picked up. If someone hacked into your email accounts, it seems foolish to send you the information via email! The hacker can get your email! That's why I always use the s3cure M7CN transfer.

I am sending $400 from my own money to you, but Western Union here in Louisville has introduced new security requirements because of the terrorisist threat. There are some forms you have to fill out before you can receive funds. I have scanned the forms and attached them to this email. Please fill them out and return them to me so I can send you the money as quickly as possible.

Yours in Faith,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami

Barrister Donlad,

I just noticed this email from Barrister Godfrey at your firm. Are you trying to take extra money for yourself?

Bishop L4van
On 2008/10/14 Barrister Godfrey Bello wrote:

Ms Rakot, Bishop L4van,

On behalf of Chamber & Solicitors' I want to thank you for your money transfer. As Barrister Wi1liams will have sent you, Barclay's Bank is preparing Mr's Prager's estate's account's to be transferred to your control.

Godfrey Bello Esq.
Chamber & Solicitors'
#11 Broad Way Building/Kelvet
+234803-3899-939
Hello Bishop L4van, Do not contact any body concerning this issue. forget anything about Godfrey this is a scammer i have nothing to do with such name in my firm. i don't have such person. am happy because his not barclays bank who will transfer your donation funds. all donation funds from Mr prager is right from United Kingdom. so all you need to do is to update with me thats all. about the $400 you sent . listen i don't need stress on this issue again. kindly send the western union info m7cn to my gmail. <deleted>@gmail.com

lets help ourselves. am not ready to retrieve another M7cn again i will not do that.

send the western union info to my gmail all the info you use to send the $400 so that i can commence on your papers with barclays bank by monday. if you can not send the m7cn to my gmail which means am not going to do anything on this issue now. am not ready with any s3cure payment i have told you before do what i said thats all i can help now.

about the stupid scammer Godfrey i have reported him to pastor david and pastor david said so not contact such email to avoid your mismanaging issue with prager donation. do this and stop any western union s3cure payment. thats all i can say now. send the m7cn info you have use to send the fee to my gmail. do that now. my gmail is higly s3cure that's all

Barrister donald.

don't tell me anything about western union s3cure do not say it again.
Donlad,

I'm trying to avoid WU S3cure, that's why I need you to fill out the forms.

Bishop L4van
Bishop Listen i have made this clear before i will not repeat it when you resend it to me again i will not get back to you and Rakot over this issue. if you can not send the fee direct better stop this transaction. so that i can have peace. any time pastor David is back from Saudi Arabia better go and tell him to get you another attorney who will stand to get power of attorney for barclay's bank. this is the last time i will write over this. am busy. if you can not send western union normal sending with sender info stop contacting me over this hope am clear now. am not filling any form follow my instruction if you want me to proceed. or you stop this transaction for now
Barrister Wi1liams,

Church services are about to start so I have to make these briefs.

These forms are the new way Western Union is protecting its customers. They are phasing them in gradually, but you will soon not be able to send or receive funds without these forms being filed. The clerk showed me a longer set of forms needed to send moneys over the amount of $1200. Then you need to register with the Department of Homeland Security also.

It is inconvenient, but necessary since we live in a world with scam artists and terrorists.

Perhaps if you cannot fill out these forms I will wait until Pastor David can deal with me directly or with another barrister. Barrister Bello fron your firm, or Barrister Gomer perhaps. Both have told me they could retrieve the money easily, but I said I preferred to deal with you since you started this transaction.

Please send me the forms so I can send you the money.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Hello
Bishop L4van, i have respect you so much over this issue. follow my instruction to enable me proceed with your job. unless you don;t have trust or you have any plan concerning western union form. for me i am not ready to fill out form to get western union m7cn number i have done that with Krump1y in the past and she went and text some one the m7cn i am not ready to do such transaction again over m7cn. go to any western union outlet tell them you want to send money to Nigeria direct. Agent will give you form to fill out the space with the info i gave you and the western union agent will give you m7cn number immediately there and you can send it to my email vai anything that happened to the money then i will be the one to face the consiquence so this all i can tell you now. or if you want to proceed with any other barrister you are 100% free and fair because am working as God direct. am not begging for whom to work for. if you agreed lets move on if you do not agreed you can work with any other barrister or you wait pastor david come back . am okay by my honest. Am not going to fill any form. you can do that and get me only M7cn number thats all. sorry for this words as man of God i don't want any more of this western union form please!!!
Barrister Wi1liams,

Church services just ended but I need to go to a Christening so I must make these briefs.

Do not insult me. I have been using Western Union since before you were crawling. I know how to use it. You sound like a small boy telling his grandmother how to suck eggs.

If you go to any Western Union outlet in Kentucky, and tell them you want to send money overseas, you will get two forms. Do you read that? TWO forms. One for the transaction and one to send to the recipient (that's you). Until the Western Union agent has the second form (which I sent you) they will not accept the transaction. (Unless you chose the M7CN S3cure option.)

Without a scanned copy of your form, there can be no transfer. Without a scanned copy of your form, there can be no transfer. Without a scanned copy of your form, there can be no transfer.

Right now this is only here in Louisville, Kentucky, but you will soon not be able to send or receive funds anywhere in the world without these forms being filed.

If you cannot fill out these simple security forms, you will soon be unable to do business in the USA.

Does Pastor David have an email address in Saudi Arabia so I can talk to him?

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right back at R.K.:
On 10-23 Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Subject: uSE MONEY GRAM NOW MORE BETTER

Hello Krump1y,
i have agreed with Bishop L4van to get things done without wasting time. kindly leave western union and make use of Money Gram more better. so that we can get this done without wasting time on this now Barclay's bank wrote me and ask for power of Attorney i reply and let them know i have not processed on document to summit which means the court fee is holding all. go to Money Gram now and make this payment leave western union is taking stress and time. here is pastor David email if you want to write him in Saudi Arabia <deleted>@yahoo.com
regard barrister Donald.
please tell bishop L4van i have never insulted any one am worried is taking long time to fix all this
done and secondly tell him i said money gram is more better now no much form
--am sorry for delay am worried to help first church of aramean
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I found a MoneyGram office but they say that US government laws do not let them transfer money unless certain forms are filled out.

Krump1y

Hello Bishop L4van. i have never insulted you on this issue. am sorry for all this stress. but it's big job for me to keep fill out any form. i have made up my mind to help First Aramean church Of Louisville to have there donation with prager funds. okay lets do it this way go to any Money Gram and make the payment. forget about western union . use money gram is more easier like western union. hope this will be fine.
Here is the email am using to reach pastor david.
<deleted>@yahoo.com
Barclays bank contacted me concern power of Atorney i told them that i have not recieve fee for court proessing Document from you. Go to Money Gram now and make the payment with the info i gave you more better.
yours sincerly barrister Donald
Hello Bishop L4van. i recieved your call i guess net work is breaking up now. kidly use money gram and make the payment lets forget about western union thing. right now am making all the neccessary requirment to enable me meet up with barclays bank for the funds transfer. don't allow anything to delay on this any more make hence and get this done. i have the $300 with me i have promised to help your ministry on this funds from barclays bank i will not let you down. kidly go to any money gram and get this fix up now instead of wasting time with western union hope this will be more better now. make payment striaght away with money gram transfer .
waiting to hear from you now. send me your cell number i will call you.
Two seven-second calls to Nigeria follow.
Barrister Donlad,

I tried to call you about this but we had a bad connection. I do not understand what you think MoneyGram will be easier. New Homeland Security rules are making all wire transfers more complicated and there are forms there too.

Do you have a bank account? If you do then it will be easy to make a bank-to-bank transfer for the court fees, and cheaper than Western Union or MoneyGram.

Let me know what you want to do. Call me at <pimp phone deleted>

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Subject: USE THIS INFO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH BANK TO BANK

Sir with your due Respect as man Of God Bishop L4van, this will be more better. here is the info....

<Closed lad accounts №1>
make the payment with this information bank account and get back to me with the payment slip for confirmation you have made payment. this is the only way we can receive bank to bank transfer.
Barrister Donald
Subject: SIR BISHOP USE THIS VERY CHASE BANK ACCOUNT

Hello Sir Bishop,
Please kindly use this bank info to make the bank transfer right away. i want to start paper work with court by Monday to summit to Barclay's Bank for the power of Attorney immediately. use this Chase bank info and transfer immediately. Go to your bank and transfer it ones. this is safer

(BANK NAME) (CHASE BANK)

<Closed lad accounts №2!>
waiting to hear from you immediately with payment slip bank transfer is safer
Bishop you Advice me this way. so do not worry it's more safer now.
waiting to hear from you soonest

Anyway he tried to call, but the pimp forgot his lines… Wink
Hello Sir Bishop Lanav, How are you doing.

i have given the bank account info to make the payment did you receive it to enable me get the cash here without waisting time. i tried to call and know if that's your personal cell phone.

Barrister Donald
Barrister Donlad

My name is L4van not Lanav. Please be professional enough to remember my name.

I did not realize who it was calling me. I get many phone calls and the line was not clear. Feel free to call me again at 312-233-2136.

Bishop L4van Ha’arami
Hello Bishop L4van.
We Don't Need Much saying on this. am the very person that called you. But i guess you where on bed when i called. why are we still delaying the Court Fee? i gave you and Mrs Krump1y a Chase Bank Info to make the payment till now nothing has come up. what Next do you want me to do. now!!
I still have the $300 on my support to make sure things work out.
Barrister Donald

Anyway, the Barrister sent the same bank info to R.K. and finally asked:
Hello Krump1y.

Have You made the bank transfer payment. Notify me immediately

Barrister Donald
This won’t do. Let’s try for confusion:
On 10-27 Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I got a call from Bishop L4van about the money gram but he has such a bad cold I could not understnad him. Did you tell him I was sending the money? I asked you to keep it quiet from him!

Krump1y
The same day, Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
Subject: Why are you talking to Ms Rakot?

Barrister Donlad,

I thought we agreed that I would pay the $400 from my own pocket and not involve Ms Rakot anymore. Are you asking her for money also? Are you thinking to take the extra money for yourself?

I was about to make the money transfer, but now I don`t know if I can trust you.

Bishop L4van Ha’arami
To Ms Rakot, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Honestly Am Confused on this issue right away. i have never said this is the right person who is going to send money. i was hoping it;s on both of you agreement to send this balance of $400 so that i can join my $300 on this court fee. if we keep on this process there may come up another mistake. if it;s Bishop L4van who is going to send money better. if it;s you better . but let it be on one agreement so that we can not get confused on this track. please reason with Bishop L4van Before sending any fee to me so that both of You will not send defferent and you now feel am bad person am trying to get fee from defferent side. am honest lawyer i have no time on Side face am streight in any thing am doing.
RegardBarrister Donald Wi1liams
To the Bishop, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Why Must You sound this way. None Of You have made any payment. Mrs Rakot email as the same time you email, Do i look like a stupid man?. all is well if You make the payment i Start my Job as a lawyer i have No time on Double payment. had it been she never gave the m7cn to wrong person i don't think we can keep on this. a lot of reason coming from your side keeps me off to see why is it to difecult. any well am still waiting when you update me to carry on.
Barrister Donald
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m bored of R.K., so I’m going to kill her off and move the bait to some new characters.
Rakot Krump1y wrote:
Subject: I cannot help amymore

Barrister Donlad,

I went to the Money Gram office last week like I said I would, but I fell on the stairs there and broke both my legs. While I was lying helpless, I also caught pnemonia and I went to the hospital.

I just came back home from the hospital and my nephew Aiden is here from New York to help me around.

Bishop L4van came to visit and told me he was taking care of the church fund but that I should tell you this, so I'm telling you. I'm too old and injured to handle Mr Prager's will. Bishop L4van will take care.

With faith,
Krump1y
Subject: Bank transfer problems

Barrister Donlad,

I have tried repeatedly to transfer money into the accounts you gave me, but they seem to be inactive or blocked. Can you please check if you gave me the correct account numbers?

Also, please do not continue to bother Ms Rakot over this matter. She is an elderly lady and her health has not been well since Hurricane Ike.

Yours in good Faith,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Hello Krump1y
Am sorry for the problem about your health. it will be alright
just take heart it will be fine.
Barrister Donald
Subject: Re:Best Idea. follow it up!!

Bishop L4van, Kindly travel out of Kentucky and make use of western union outlet and make the payment direct so that we can settle this issue ones and for all. use this info
Receiver name...............Ifeanyi - Anoruo
Location.......................Lagos -Nigeria
Text Question.................Mr
Answer ...................... Prager

Go to any western union out of Kentucky make the payment it;s direct sending same place the western union Agent will give you m7cn ones No delay or s3cure service No. Direct sending with M7cn ones Number. thats all we need here no much talk on this. since Kentuckey do not have direst sending. this is the best solution to avoid much delay. am waiting immediately

I give hime some bovine manure about the W.U./M.G. outside Kentucky. He responds with a few blank emails.
Barrister Donlad,

I could not read the emails you sent me terday.

Please resend them.

Aslo please pray for Ms Rakot. Krump1y has been frightfully ill these last few days and she has done so much for us!

Bishop L4van
Okay, i said travel out of Kentucky and make the western union transfer with any western union outlet over to any near by city out of Kentucky. immediately M7cn number will be given to you by western union Agent right there . you have to text me the M7cn Number and the sender info to start my Court work with Court Immediately and summit to Barclay's Bank to proceed with Prager Donation with you. Use the Info i gave you to move with it to fill out the form the Western Union Agent will give you.
Regards
Barrister Donald

She looks like she’s asleep…
Subject: Rakot Krump1y

Barrister Wi1liams,

Obviously as a result of this morning's bad news, our business must wait until the funeral is done. You are not a member of the Aramean Church so the work embargo doesn't apply to you, but it would be a nice gesture if you displayed some sign of mourning. The Church Sisterhood is putting together a memorial newsletter and a picture of you with some visible sign of mourning would be nice.

In Sorrow,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Subject: Rakot Krump1y

To the friends of the First Aramean Church of Louisville,

We are saddened to announce the untimely passing of our dear sister in Christ, Rakot Krump1y. Krump1y will always be remembered for here loquaciousness, her outgoingness, and her dedication to the World Aramean Church and especially our congregation. We must remember that the generous donation from the Late Mr Prager's estate which is funding the rebuilding our our Sanctuary was first brought our way by Ms Rakot.

We know that Krump1y will be watching from heaven to ensure that all goes well with the fund-raising and the rebuilding. Her immortal soul will eliminate all obstacles to our efforts.

The wake will be at her home, 1026 Cerullo Road. A memorial Mass will be held on Sunday during morning services. The funeral will follow in early afternoon. In mourning, we request that all members of the congregation refrain from non-vital business transactions until after the funeral.

Condolences and remembrances can be sent to her nephew Aidan E. Barne5, who has been with her during her short but catastrophic unwellness, and who will be managing her affairs.

With Sorrow,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Bishop, this is the greatest sad news i have ever had in my life. Krump1y is dead. oh shit. am very weak to had such a sad news.oh my day get spoil to hear such a news. Krump1y we have all started prager donation. am not happy i swear. but all the same i will see what i can do . am not happy at all. she work for first aramean church of louisville well may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Subject: deep sorry for the lost!!!

Am very sorry for Krump1y pass away. this is sad news. well i will get back to you before Sunday to know how the burial went. deeply sorry barrister Donald
Then, to R.K.’s email account, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Krump1y, may your gentle soul rest in peace. God will show you the best way to follow him on heaven place. God will hlep u all threw
This got an immediate response (thank you Google for canned responses to messages that match a filter!) saying “The account you wrote to, <deleted>, has been disabled due to the untimely and tragic death of Ms Rakot Krump1y.

Please direct further mails to Ms Rakot's nephew and executor, Aidan E. Barne5 at <deleted>.”
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it gets really twisty. My other character, Aidan E. Barne5 had sent an “I’m interested; tell me more,” to a bunch of spare addresses, among which was Pastor Wi1liams. It took me a few mails to realize that I was being set up to talk to the Barrister again—only I wasn’t ready! I rushed some of this, but Wi1liams is well off-script now.
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
I got your email. Looks interesting.

Please tell me some more about the possibility.
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Okay Kindly Contact the Immediate lawyer to fill out the Attorney slip for you. so that you can get this done. here is email <deleted>@gmail.com I didn’t notice this email address since I did not even read the message!

Thanks Pastor

Wi1liams
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Hello again,

Thank you for your quick follow up. It really does sound like a great
business opportunity, but how can I be sure this transaction is really
100% risk free and is for real?

Thank you,
—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Hello are u going to be honest in this transaction because i hate lies and cone men. so be sure of yourself before any thing can be commited in your care. if you know you are free from all this mention get back to me lets process the papers for you for claim
waiting to hear from you pastor Wi1liams
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

I am an honest man always.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
OKAY THATS NICE OF YOU. I AHVE SUMMITED ALL YOUR INFO TO THE PAYING BANK TO DETAIL YOU FOR TRANSFER. HOW DO YOU WANT THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER. cONTACT THIS BANK RIGHT AWAY. here is the email <deleted>@gmail.com
write to the bank to release funds right away . tell them that pastor Wi1liams insruct them on that.
waiting to hear from you soonest
pastor Wi1liams
Barcly Bank? Name rings a bell… No, I actually did not notice it yet.
On 10-5 Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Subject: First Contact

To whom it may concern,

Pastor Wi1liams insruct you on this to release funds right away.

—Aidan E. Barne5
The first email I sent bounced, so
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

I just tried to email the bank, but I think their email is off the hook.

—Aidan E. Barne5
As I thought, that was enough for them to “reply” to me.
Also, Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Aidan. i have contacted the bank to reach you immediately to enable you handle the transfer proparely. i have confident in you Aidan. get back to me if any development with Bank . i have called your cell phone so many times all threw on voice mail. try and call me on my mobil. +2348065277614
pastor Wi1liams
Then it hits me that I’m about to be baiting the same mugu twice—as the same character! Oops, time to stall.
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Sorry Pastor, I've been a bit busy. I'm up in Kentucky visiting my
aunt who is very sick and may kick the bucket any day now.

I'm going to have to take a few days before I can respond to tour emails.

Please pray for her.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Ohhh Am sorry for the sad news but how is she too old or still young. am praying for her am sorry for the news don;t worry we can not decide on her she may kick burket or not only God can decide that.all she need is just prayers. right away barclay's bank send me notification letter . try and get to there reach to enable the bank commence with your transfer okay. am waiting to hear from you my Good son in the lord
Yours faitful pastor Wi1liams

At this point, R.K. is pronounced dead, and I get a breather. Also, I need thius mugu off-script NOW!
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

My aunt just died a few minutes ago and I have to arrange her funeral and everything. Can the beginning of our smurf manufacturing business please wait for a week or so?

—Aidan E. Barne5
Yes, smurfs. It’s not original, but why should I not use what works?
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Ohh this is a great lost. am very sorry for what happened just like you told me she will kick the burket. am sorry may her gentle soul rest in peace. am very sorry for the great Lost. take heart and be safe am praying for you okay.

UPDATE me soonest you are back from burial

pastor Wi1liams
You’re all heart, Pastor Wi1liams.

A few days pass. Eventually,
On 10-10, Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Aidan. am deep sorry for the great lost of your aunt. hope you are taking good care of things now . have you done the burial? please soon as you get it done try and let me know am praying for you to be strong as well. God bless you till i hear from you soonest
Pastor Wi1liams
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor,

We held the funeral yesterday, but according to our tradition no business is to be transacted within 24 hours of the funeral of a close relative. But that time is over now and we can talk about the smurf manufacturing you spoke about.

Please let me know how you want to get started.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Okay i have seen you have suffered a lot. i still pray may her soul rest in peace.
We have 6 hrs ahead of you. in time you are there count on 6 hrs ahead you will know my time. right now all you need to do is to contact barrister Donald Wi1liams. to prepare the paper work from Federal High Court Of Justice. to enable The Bank release the Funds to your position. that's what Bank need to see Approval letter from Court. Contact Barrister Donald to do that for you immediately so that you can get the funds ones
Am still on Church Programmed now. any thing you want me to do detail me i will do for you because you are nice person with good heart. God will show you more ways and good light. am praying for you all the time.
Contact him immediately.
Thanks and God bless you
Pastor Wi1liams
Barrister Donald? D——n, he’s still on-script!
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor,

I did not realize you were six hours ahead of me. Does that mean that the 24 hours after the funeral ended six hours early for you, or that I should have waited another six hour before contacting you?

—Aidan E. Barne5
It’s a religious question, he’s a pastor, right?
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
It's ok just trying to let you know we are six hours ahead of your time. am trying my best. i have told barrister Donald Wi1liams to get things done with you. i spoke with him on phone to make sure . true him you can have power of attorney to summit to Barclay's Bank for funds processing to your care.
Pastor
Dangerous move here: is he going to twig?
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

This is an incredible coincidense!! My Late Aunt Krump1y was working with a Barrister Donald Wi1liams before she died about a large donation to her Church. Now you are telling me to contact the same person about the investment in smurf manufacturing! It's like God wants both business deals to go well!

—Aidan E. Barne5
Two minutes later, Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor,

Never mind. The Barrister my Late Aunt Krump1y was dealing with is named Donlad not Donald. Different person.

Can you please explain again how I am to claim ownership of the smurf manufacturing plant?

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Oh, yes this is the same issue my Brother. your aunt Krump1y was the right person whom Pastor David has choose to Received The Prager G0dson Donation funds for the first Aramean church of Louisville. Because Pastor David Trusted Krump1y so much. please do not fail our faith in the Lord. Use the same mind Late Krump1y has in the Lord to work with the Lord okay.. as you Receive the funds use some to keep Krump1y Business in Progress for her great Memories to carry on because she drop a very good legacy behind. About the Barrister. yes barrister Donald is the same person Donlad. The email id is Donald why his full name is Barrister Donald Wi1liams.Write to BARRISTER DONALD WI1LIAMS HIS THE SAME PERSON AS DONALD.

this the right person to secure paper work to enable Barclay's Bank to transfer the funds. take note! the total amount involve is 3.2 million British Pounds. covert it in United States Dollars so that you can know the worth.

any thing you don't know too well get back so that i can keep explaining for you.

God Bless you

Pastor

W
Not twigging, but still…

His offer’s tempting, though: “any thing you don't know too well get back so that i can keep explaining for you.”

One last-ditch effort:
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Subject: What about my smurfs?

Pastor Wi1liams,

I'm a little bit confused becasue the first email that I got from you clearly said that you wanted me to clain ownership of a smurf manufacturing plant. Does this have anything at all to do with the other matter?

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Aidan. the smurf manufacturing plants are still ready. but we had some little paper work to do so that it will leave to your care. it;s only the N.c.a group Compositional want us to make the change. we need the changing of ownership is necessary so that we can use all your name and info to apply for the changing of ownership to enable you have the claim directly.
My Brother Honestly it will cost us some little fee to get all the paper so that you can make it direct to your care.. must of the Equipment from the company will be ship with the all the registered documents . will be send to you as the right owner..
If you want us to start the paper work on this No problem. just that it will cost us some little fee. up to $1500 to get all the paper work. so you tell me how we can start.manufacturing plant. all the machines are brand new ones. am waiting to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you beloved
Pastor Wi1liams
It worked! Yes!
Two days later, Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Subject: Please let us get started

Pastor,

I am anxious to start my investment in your countries smurf manufacturing. Please inform me about the necessary.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Subject: We can get started now!!

Oky Brother, what we need now is to secure a pot space of land. and am going to do that with my Elder in the Church. right now i will like you to support to secure the land because with the land we can get all we need to place down where we can pack all the.smurf manufacturing machines i have a port space of land a brother closed by me will sell and we can sure it very tight. about 1000 milters of lenght. this will cost us some funds but i will like us to secure the place first. if you have get the figure with me then we can start . immediately.. First Of all we need a new Attorney who will help us get all the paper work is neccessary. about $700. i will meet with the New Attorney Tomorrow to start paper work on your name. though we are little busy with Church Programmed but i must do it for you as my Brother In Lord.

You can use this Info To send it by western union

So that i can go tomorrow and meet with Attoney on apper work for sport place.

Reciever Name............... Chuks - Richard
Location........................... Lagos - Nigeria
Text Question................. Brother
Answer...........................Aidan
Amount...........................$700

Go to western union and make this payment so that we can start immediately

Am a man Of God am going to do as you instruct me to do. But we need to secure port space first. It;s neccessary

Remain Pastor Wi1liams

as you make the payment send me the info to pick it up immediately.
Three days later (11-17) Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

Have you spoken to the new attorney yet?

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Subject: Re: Waiting for you!

Hello My Brother Aidan, yes i have spoke with him. and his going to make sure everything work out fine. we are only waiting for you to start with us so that all we need will get started immediately. Give us go ahead the Smurfs manufactuiring plant company . you will be the first person to have it here because we don't have it here at all. and you will be the best leading company. God is in your side with Great Vission. am happy with you Aidan.
Pastor Wi1liams
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Hello Aidan,

The New Attorney we have said his going to make things work out fast fast as soon as we get all he needs. secondly he said he want the name of the company you want us to have so that he can use the name on the leter heading of the registration as well. as you want to get back to me by email send me the Name you want the smurf manufacturing [plants to have . the heading Name you want to use because it;s with the name the plot of land will be register as well.
Thanks your faithful pastor Wi1liams
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Pastor Wi1liams,

How are you my Brohter today? Yes, I would very much like to start
work on the smurf manufactory.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Pastor Wi1liams wrote:
Okay My Brother, i have accepted. lets settle with lawyer with processing Fee first. which i told you and get the Name you want us to use on the smurf Company. get back to me

And here we are at the present.
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, on 11-10, in response to a K7 call, Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Barrister Wi1liams,

My aunt Krump1y's funeral was yesterday but as her only relative I could not engaging in business for 24 hour after the burial. I waited after we planted her but it looks like you called me too soon.

For future refereral, the best time to call me is between 8 and 10 PM Louisville, KY time.

You said on the voicemail message that you sent me an email, but I never recieved it. Please resender it. I had to get your address from Bishop L4van.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Hello Aidan Barne5,
Am sorry For the late Aunt Krump1y!. she has been so good to me with all her Effort to work on the First Aramean Church Of louisville. she has been so hard working woman . we have gone long way before her death. i was touch when i had that she is late. am not happy about her death because she has been fully in Concern to make sure the Donation from Late Mr Prager funds get to Ky. but all the same may her Gentle soul rest in Peace. Pastor Wi1liams wrote me! that you are the right pereson to give the whole paper on this funds and i should make sure you have the charge over this funds from Barclay's Bank. Right now there is $690 Late Mrs Krump1y sent Before to get all the the power of attorney from Federal High Court though we heard some fight with other people who claim to work on my firm and we clear the issue by Krump1y because she finally found out those people are not in my firm and we have settle the issue before her death, We have only $400 dollars to settle the Court Issue so that i can get the Power Of Attorney from Federal High Court this week If i can have the balance of $400 and i promise to support with my personal money with the sum of $300 to make sure we round it up with $700 for Court and get the very paper Barclay's Bank Deminded. so all we could do not is when you are ready please detail me the very location you want Barclays Bank to transfer the fund to. If it's Ky Or Ny so that we can document all the papers at ones. any of the location you want kindly detail me the info, soon as you have $400 send it so that i can start the paper work with Court if possible before thursday.. though i will call you to night by 8pm to 10pm your time so that we can figure things out . Your Aunt has all the full right over the funds. though she is late you can carry on where she stop and make sure you never let her absent down. she is a good fighter in the Lord. am proud of Krump1y despite she is dead . she is hard working woman.
i will call you as i have promise to do.
Regard
Barrister Donald
No, I never could read this fellow’s essays.
The same day, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams also wrote:
Hello Bishop,
God bless you for all your Effort to make sure Krump1y was planted successful . God will grant her gentle soul in peace. am with you soon as you are ready to proceed with the fight both of you started. i will make sure things work out successful this time. No need of wasting time . to make sure Krump1y Legacy will not be left behind. am proud of her she is good fighter in the lord.
Thanks
Barrister Donald
Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Barrister Wi1liams,

I'm a little confused about who is supposed to pay what to whom? Is there a $690 donation from Later Mr. Prager that I am supposed to collect from Barclay's Bank?

Please explain what is going on.

—Aidan E. Barne5
Subject: Do Not Confused. this is the deatil

Hello Aidan.,

No No Not $690, the total Amount Of the Donation From Mr parger was 3.2 million British Pounds.. worth In United Statse Dollars. $6.4 million Dollars Deposited In Barclay's Bank oF England. that is the Exact amount You will Receive From Barclay's Bank. as soon as we get the Complete Court Fee i will Go to

Federal High Court Of Jutice to Get the power of Attorney to the Bank Demind From Court Of Justice to Release The funds To Your care since Mrs Krump1y is dead. she has work a lot for the release of this Funds. i will send you the depsited slip so that you can have a copy of it to read view it as well. It right in Barclay's Bank Of England. it was when Prager was alive he spent some of his life Here in Gulf with us.

Kindly Go to any western Union location around You and make the payment Of $400 to enable me Complete the Court Fee with $300 i have promise Mrs Krump1y i will add to get the power of attorney from Federal High Court Of Justice by Tomorrow.

Here is the Info.

Receiver Name..............Ifeanyi - Anoruo

Location.......................Lagos -Nigeria

Text Question................Mr prager

Answer........................Donation

Amount to send.........$400 Only

Copy this Info and save it to eanble you fill the form of sending fee with western union.

as soon as i receive this fee i will commence on paper work with Federal High Court Of Justice to summit for Barclay's Bank on Fund Release Immediately. any time Barclay's Bank Contact you after i have gotten the power of Attorney You knows the Best place You want the funds to be transfer on your care. Keep the Good work Your aunt Krump1y has a good legacy left behind.

Regard

On 11-12, Barrister Donlad Wi1liams wrote:
Subject: Here is the deposited slip of the donation from Mr Prager

You can see the slip. save it, it's a copy for you now so that you can have prove as well.
Barrister Donald
On 11-18, Aidan E. Barne5 wrote:
Barrister Wi1liams,

Sorry for not getting back to you; I havne't been feeling well. Planting my aunt was difficult... I haven't cried so much since my girlfriend died in Senegal.

Can you please explain to me what I am supposed to do with the Investment Deposit Certificate?

—Aidan E. Barne5
Alright am very sorry for all that has happened so far, all you need now is to pay for Court fee to enable the Barclay's Bank process the transfer to your care. i have told you before the balance fee is $400 that's all.
it's For Court. Krump1y did not pay it all before her death. it's up to you to complete what she left behind.
Barrister Donald
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait was now a month-and-a-half old. I’m going to try for a trophy.
On 11-11 Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
Subject: Rakot Krump1y's memorial

Pastor & Barrister,

I sent the below email to the Church congregation. It would mean so much to our members if either or both of you would send in a picture of yourselves as the other church members are doing.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Subject: Rakot Krump1y's memorial
To: First Aramean Church of Louisville

Dear members of the Aramean Church,

The Sisterhood have unanimously decided on the design for the memorial dedication for Rakot Krump1y. We ask that everyone who knew Mr Rakot in life and want to help remember her in our new Sanctuary should send in a picture of themselves holding a potato in their right hand and an egg in their left. We all remember fondly how Krump1y loved those two foods and often cooked them for Church breakfasts.

Although the new Church building will still be dedicated to the generous Late Mr Prager whose funds will enable us to build the Church, there will be a sub-dedication to Krump1y. The memorial pictures will be collected in a display in the antrechamber of the new Sanctuary, along with a dedication of the space to her efforts.

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Subject: The Prager estate

Barrister Wi1liams,

Can you tell me what the status is of the Prager estate donation?

Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Hello Bishop L4van,

This is the sign of my mourning to late Mrs Krump1y who has work a lot in the Lord. the second picture is Pastor David picture. we are not truly happy about the death of Mrs Krump1y. it's very painful to lose her. we are here to send our gratitude for the great lost from First Church OF Aramean of Louisville. losing a great woman of honor Krump1y.
About the status of the Prager Donation still remean as plan. try and make the last payment of court fee $400 so that i can get the power of Attoney for Barclay's Bank to proceed on transfer of the funds to your possition over there in Ky
Regard all congrigation of Aramean Church.
Barrister Donald
Image Image
Barrister Donlad,

I thank you for the signs of mourning to Late Mrs Rakot that you sent. I will forward it to the sisterhood for the Rakot Krump1y memorial.

Thank you,
Bishop L4van Ha'arami
Hello Bishop L4van,
Am waiting for your payment court fee so that i can start paper work
waiting top hear from you.
On 11-13 Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

On behalf of the Church I thank you for those pictures. Although we cannot use them.

Bishop L4van
M4kay F4nni wrote:
Reverend Bishop,

Please tell the good Barrister thank you but we cannot use these pictures. Like the announcement said, all picures must have the person holding a potato in their right hand and an egg in their left. They should also hold a sign that reads "We will always love Rakot Krumpli". The picture should be clear and big enough for us to print and post on the memorial wall. These are useless.

M4kay F4nni
Fanni,

Here are the pictures that Barrister Donlad sent us. Can you use them?

Bishop L4van

There is now a new character, M4kay F4nni, whose sole existence in to extract that trophy. The Bishop is pulling back from active effort, and will just be stirring the pot a bit. A.E.B. will handle the straight bait. And the smurfs.

On 11-18, M4kay 4anni wrote:
Barrister Donlad,

I am the presiding sister in the sisterhood at the First Aramean Church of Louisville. My Lord Bishop, L4van Ha'arami, gave me your email address. He said that you were the person responsible, along with Late Rakot Krump1y, for achieving the Late Mr Prager doantion to our congregation. I attached a picture of the construction we are doing.

The Sisterhood is dedicating the new sanctuary in Honor of Late Mr Prager, of course, but there is a wing we are dedicating to Rakot Krump1y. This will have the Rakot Krump1y Memorial Wall. Would you care to send a picture of yourself for this memorial?

Thanks you,
M4kay F4nni
On Behalf of the Sisterhood
The First Aramean Church of Louisville
[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kTTgMHL2BHEGgM:http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/03/28/nyregion/29church.span.jpg[/img]
Hello F4nni,
Thanks Very Much For Contacting me. here is my picture. though it's painful after the death of Krump1y. No one has taking the step to make sure Prager Donation get to Kentucky. this is not given me joy as the Barrister.Mrs Krump1y is very smart trying her best as a good Sister in the Lord to make sure the Donation comes fort. the total sum of 3.2 million british pounds. worth in United States dollars $6.4 million dollars. should not waste much time to do. i have told Bishop L4van so many times. settle with Court Fee lets Barclay's Bank transfer this funds. it;s given me sad night for no serious person after Krump1y death. Fanni i guess you can take this step to make sure we never let down. First Aramean Church Of Louisville. to make sure we build on the fast Growth of the church. get back to me soonest you get my email. thanks
Regard Barrister Donald

<Same picture as above.>

Anyway, time to stirr the pot:
On 11-19, Bishop L4van Ha’arami wrote:
How is Young Aidan doing?
Subject: How is Young Aidan doing? prager donation is not for Aidan? but for Church!

Hello Bishop L4van Ha'arami,
This is not the funds for Aidan?., This is the Funds for First Church Aramean Of Louisville.
prager Donation? what i need from you and the Church team to make settle with Court Fee which is the Must Important thing! Aidan is not like you or Late Krump1y. all you need is to Update him on how the transaction is going because Krump1y Her Aunt is very nice woman who work for the Lord with her full mind. that's all you need to do. am not handling him over all the papers because it;s you and the members of the Church. some body like mrs F4nni will be nice like late Krump1y to make sure things work out fine. do not waste more time what we need now to get the court fee for processing papers to enable Barclay's bank transfer the funds without wasting time., send me the Bank account were you want the Barclay's Bank to transfer the funds. it's all for Church . the funds is not for any body but for First Church Aramean Of louisville . am waiting, use that Info i gave you to send the balance fee $400 immediately. Go out of Ky and make the western union now. get back to me with the sender Info ones
Regard Barrister Donald
Subject: Re:prager donation is not for Aidan? but for first Church Aramean of Louisville!

Hello Bishop L4van Ha'arami,
This is not the funds for Aidan?., This is the Funds for First Church Aramean Of Louisville.
Prager Donation? what i need from you and the Church team to make settle with Court Fee which is the Must Important thing! Aidan is not like you or Late Krump1y. all you need is to Update him on how the transaction is going because Krump1y Her Aunt is very nice woman who work for the Lord with her full mind. that's all you need to do. am not handling him over all the papers because it;s you and the members of the Church. some body like Mrs F4nni will be nice like late Krump1y to make sure things work out fine CHURCH BUILDING. do not waste more time what we need now to get the court fee for processing papers to enable Barclay's bank transfer the funds without wasting time., send me the Bank account were you want the Barclay's Bank to transfer the funds. it's all for Church . the funds is not for any body but for First Church Aramean Of Louisville . am waiting, use that Info i gave you to send the balance fee $400 immediately. Go out of Ky and make the western union now. get back to me with the sender Info ones
Regard Barrister Donald
The Barrister does this sort of thing: sends a quick email, then patches it and sends it again ten minutes later. I omitted most of them, but this rant is just about funny enough to read twice.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic