SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll kill yourself Tuco trying to handle that lot - but don't let me stop you trying. I'm bushed and will try to follow up some other Lads who wanted to join in as the week progresses.

I have a template mail set up as the clincher. You just need to replace your mail addy, if that would help.

At the moment parrot and I could have 6, or 2 at the least, but predicting if a Lad will move is always tricky and trying to run more than one Lad at once is a bit of a nightmare.

However, the rewards are too good to miss the opportunity. If we get three Lads chasing the same victim at a foreign airport, the results are bound to be hilarious - spectacular - bizarre.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Two or three out of the twenty five would be more than worth it.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be very interesting. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work!
BTW Would it be possible to alert the real security forces at the airport and warn them about some criminals on their airport preparing for the kidnapping of a wealthy foreigner arriving from Paris, or something like that? Just to add to the fun?
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Probably difficult.

Another question: are you going to have someone get any kind of documentation? Webcams? Movie-shooting mugus? Bystanders who later share their experiences?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know of any airports with live webcams, and I'm not sure that Cotonou airport is the most congenial meeting place, certainly not for a band of Nigerian scammers.

If they all hold posters looking for the same passenger there's the chance they may caise a disturbance which may not be the wisest move for them.

We can only hope that, from the different reports we get back from the Lads, we will be able to work out what actually happened.

Surprisingly I found that Shorty's reports were surprisingly accurate when I obtained verification of what happened to him, and he said that one of his pals got shot in Cotonou, but that was impossible to confirm. However, I think that shows that Benin is not a welcoming place for Nigerian Lads. I think that just making the border crossing leaves most travellers in need of a weeks rest.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL I landed in Uganda's Entebbe airport two weeks ago and they announced on the flight that it was forbidden to take any pictures or videos in the airport for security reasons.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn you shorty damn you. i didnt realise he had seen the ticket before.

he will pay in other ways.
send the hoard to shorties house

Quote:
THANKS FOR WRITING! YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR! I GO THE TICKET WITH ME BEFORE AND THE ONE WAS FORGED! SO STOP BEEN RIDICULOUS. YOU ARE NOT HONEST LUDDY IS NOT WITH YOU! AND MIND YOU, I CAN FIXED THAT RUBBISH TATOO OF YOUR ON MY ARM!

Quote:
I AM SORRY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON
I DO NOT THINK U UNDERSTAND WHAT U HAVE NOW DONE
I HAVE TRY TO HELP U TO EARN MORE DOLLA BUT U SPIT IN MY FACE AND NOW U B SORRY
FOR THAT
U ARE TRUE LUDDY IS NOT WIT ME BUT I DO HAVE HER. ALL U HAD TO DO IS WHAT I ASK AND SHE IS YOURS WITH THE MONEY.

IT IS FOR U TO DECIDE HOW U LIVE REST OF U LIFE.
1. LIFE AS POOR CHURCH MOUSE WITH MOTHER WHO LIVE ON STREET CORNER
2. BECOME GOMERBOYZ AND LIFE IN LUXURY WITH CAR AND GIRL AND MONEY

U HAVE 24HR TO LET ME KNOW
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I said that this was the method I used to snare Shorty, so I think he is going to be very hard to bait now. Sad

I've had a lot of requests to do this and that, but in the middle of a large campaign , even for me, time is limited, so now I'll just focus on this bait and, if necessary, keep running it until it comes off.

I'm going to carry out mass mailings and do calls for those who need it.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just 1 scammer-does he look familiar to anyone? Same IP for all of the emails. If no one has him already, I'll send him over to the airport to meet LVdm1la.

Quote:
John Bl@ngo 81.91.227.14 Benin (Cotonou)
Ad@ms KVbu
Mr Iris M0uton
0njie 0man@
r0yce sank0h

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this project and will try and arrange something in the last hour here.

Is it totally out of place to hint to these guys that handguns may come in handy at the airport?

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever the ethics, such a suggestion will blow your bait.

Lads will never directly confront the police in West African countries as they are armed, and unpredictable.

It is also ethically unsound as we'd prefer Lads to be unarmed in the event of any shoot out. Twisted Evil

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might, however, be possible to suggest to the local police that these folks are armed…

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad Shorty found that going to the police was much like going to a restaurant.

If you ask them to do anything, they'll provide a menu and a quote, and probably expect a tip too. However, the people they act against will be offered the chance to counter your offer. Bear in mind that your original payment is non-refundable.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My scammer from above has brought in another character, same IP, for me to deal with-
Quote:
I am , of Cotonou Rep of Benin Armed Forces Member here in Cotonou Rep of Benin. An Esquire in Law , Senior Lawyer to the Cotonou rep de Benin BAR ASSOCIATION. I am MEMBERS OF THE JUDICIAL COUNCIL working legitimately with the Cotonou Government. I am also the Barrister in charge of the REFUGEES here in West Africa.

In our recent interview with the REFUGEES CHILDREN, we understood and confirm from the information receive from the REFUGEES in Bugubora Camp., that you have been helping the AFRICA REFUGEES most especially in Ghana.

You have save most of their lives according.

All the characters keep mentioning me being in Ghana so I finally looked through old mails to figure out who this guy is. Turns out I baited this guy for about 2 weeks back in July saying in an ASEM I was flying to Accra and had already sent the money to the bank, meet me there. This was his best response-

Quote:
I will appreciate you forward your flight schedule so I will appoint a delegate to meet you up at the kotoka International Airport Accra, Ghana; or if possible you can re-schedule your flight and stop in Republic of Benin; "We are at your service" kindly be aware that all hands are on desk concerning this issue, and your laxity might warrant the involvement of International police (Interpol).

Mr. G0mer, all hands are on desk! Thumbs up Now to figure out why my friend LVdm1la is flying in to Benin with a suitcase full of cash...

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

parrot has Richard from Ghana, and he seems to represent quite a firm commitment, though he was suggesting that he'd be using contacts in Cotonou to meet her, but there is a chance that he may go. To be honest, I can barely understand a word he says on the phone. Laughing

parrot sent me a copy of a mail he sent

Quote:
My brother, I got your message with details, i want to know if the maga is coming for only the business in cotonu? and another thing we are going to work her in the bank to make things look real and also we will use police because after we show her money, there the business starts then we can give her another bill about 100.000 euro for documentation and shipment the bank which we are going to use will take 15% then the will get 5%, pls you will need to also scan and send me her passport. there is another deal i will like us to handle after this. i beleive you know more about credit cards stuff.

If he could be persuaded to travel it would be great as it sounds as if his brain is working overtime and he could be in the Shorty mould. I hope he may clarify in the e-mail I asked him to send.

A few more calls and I'll see who else is going.

Franc from Kenya (!!!) sounds keen, but that's a heck of a long way to travel, but I won't stop him if he really wants to go.

There's Peter from Ghana, but I'm not sure he'll travel.

I've got Sunday (parents clearly Momma and Poppas fans) from Nigeria and I'd hope he's my best bet, buthe sounds a bit wary.

I've got Wilson and George as longshots.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i also think my Richards responses that he is just waiting to be ordered there or as you say one of his broda's.

His mind is racing with ideas for future baits with the gomer boyz.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Richard. We may have a safari yet!!!

Rlchard j0hnson to me
show details 9:41 AM (29 minutes ago) Reply

My Guy i have been trying my guys number since then but have not get him on phone as soon as i get him online i will get the name and send to you meanwhile i planning to enter there on sunday evening with one my guy here. you need to send your phone number and maga number, with the scan copy of the passport.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ludmi11a's flight details just out to 13 of them.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a Lad to travel from Ghana is very good. That's why I was concentrating on Lagos Lads as that's easier for them to contemplate.

parrot I've pm'd you about using 'read notify' to confirm the Lads location so you can claim your safari without any quiblle, if it comes off.

Wilson Dube (now there's a name to conjure with Very Happy ) replied

Quote:
Attn ; sir
I am in south africa that is the problem i think is hear in south africa my gy

I'd hate to put a Lad to any trouble, but I guess that's just a bit too far for the average Lad.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer.

I would love to see a few more rounded up for the trip.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there are any survivors, they can probably crash on my Benin friend's floor-
Quote:
Dear P@nty,
Thanks for your mail content well noted. I assure you of 100% safety for your girl friend she is well come to benin.
Thanks,
Brig.D0nkor

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Quote:
I assure you of 100% safety for your girl friend
Lad assurances are always 100%. Rolling Eyes

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply from Francois - a Nigerian Lad

Sometimes it's difficult to believe that any of them make enough money to support their visits to their internet cafe, but I do note that he actually sent this message to Ludmi||a.

I'll follow parrot's advice and ask him to send a picture of himself so that Lumi||a will recognise him at the airport. I'll also do one of my extremely authentic female impersonation calls to him. I am reassured that they are totally rubbish but Lads like them.

Quote:
Subject: tell her to do it then we gonna know if she's coming with any agent.... very

they have done this to a guy before ok but this will make her shw up as free person.

To LUDMILLA K0SOKALOV
3 FAUBORG SAINT HONORE
75019 PARIS
FRANCE.......
Dear Madam,
i am the MANAGER OF UNION BANk and i will be the one to look after you and see that you're okay, AS you wait for him to come over with Your ATM from UK.
I can act as an escort to you for this days you're going to spend and i will advice you to send at least 3,000 Euro for your standard room booking and car hire which is very important for this visit.
everything is ready for you and if you must come please i advice you to do it for fast arrangements ok and safe trip too.
And you can send any money to us via our back agent faster in order to safe time and activities less on your arrival.
i will be expecting your responds urgently.......
You're welcome!
Best regards
Management..

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could get a Ghana lad to go if I can get a bit of advice with this part of my bait. Gomer, any advice? I know you probably have your hands more than full at the moment but I've already had trophies from this lad and he's in humble mood at the moment following his first slap.

Quote:
I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID OF ME MEETING HER IN COTONOU BENIN ,IS A NICE SUGGESTION BUT THERE WILL BE A LITTLE PROBLEM OVER THERE WHICH IS ,ONE I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO GO THERE BECAUSE FROM GHANA TO THERE IS $60 DOLLARS AND IF IT MAY HAPPEN I GO BUT I DID NOT SEE HER,I WILL BE STRANDED OVER THERE AND I WONDER WHAT MAY HAPPEN NEST,DID SHE HAVE COTONOU NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL HER WHEN SHE GET THERE ? IF YES ,YOU CAN GIVE IT TO ME,THEN AS SOON AS SHE ARRIVED THEN I SHALL NOW KNOWN,HOW MANY DAYS SHE WILL SPEND THERE ?

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic