SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Word gets around fast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I returned to Eater after a several-month hiatus, just a few days ago. Today, one of my old friends tries to contact me after seven months.

Quote:
Dear Anne Thr@cks,
I am very sorry if there has been no communication from Me since nine month ago.
We had a tragic accident me, my wife, children and some of our church members on our way to the church in other to do night vigil prayer for your mother so along the line i lost my wife, two kids and four members of our church and i was in coma for about seven months in the hospital before am alive today.

Glory be to Leegu for spearing my life despite the fact that i lost my wife, two kids and four members of our church and still glory and thank to Leegu for saving my life.
So how about your mother's health by now and you? I believe by now that everything is well with your mother and your family.

Please i will like you to keep me informed of any development plan.

May God bless you, Thank you.
Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Dang0te Smith
Arrows of God Orphanage.

How did he know I was back baiting? Well, never mind that. The question is, what should I do? The 'Leegu' thing was back from when I was a newb who was convinced I could get an amazing video trophy on my first try. I'm half considering handing this gold off the a more experienced baiter who can do it the justice it deserves. Anyway, I'll be sure to arrange some sort of proper welcome-back.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back CY.

Your lad deserves some sympathy after all he has been through....

Maybe you could offer to send him some money to help him out!

And ask him what he has been doing in his life that Leegu should punish him by the loss of his family and friends. Tell him he needs to confess his sins and you are willing to be his confessor.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
for spearing my life
Arrows of God Orphanage.

He likes sharp pointed weapons, doesn't he?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

typical self centred lad
what about the strain your under hasn't he heard Woolies may be closing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I recognised the name.
link to Rumbero thread

The good Reverend recently contacted an email box owned by me and Rumbero asking where his computer delivery had got to, I had deleted the e-mails some time ago, luckily you've helped me track down where the details are on Eater.
I'll be offering to pay the demurrage, it's the least I can do.

I assume the lad is having a hard time so is going back to some of his previous contacts to see if there is any life left in them.
I'll be trying for a safari to Port Harcourt (he could pop in and beat Dan up) so if you want to try to somewhere nearby we'll maybe get him on the move.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:

And ask him what he has been doing in his life that Leegu should punish him by the loss of his family and friends. Tell him he needs to confess his sins and you are willing to be his confessor.

Nice idea, PVJ, but apparently our lad is pure as the driven snow.
Reverend Mugu wrote:
No I have never sinned in anyway to deserve all this tragic fate at all

His fate's gonna be tragic (and well-deserved) in the near future, I hope.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic