SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Visiting the USA mid 2009 - Ideas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nancelot wrote:
frozen custard
And to think I considered a giant mouldy ball of twine to be weird...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad Adam's Ribs never existed in Chicago. I would have loved to have tried the Hawkeye special. I was wondering about the train ride across the country. Humm. Trains in America do not cut through the best parts of town. For people into trains, it might be the vacation of a lifetime, but for most, flying is the only way to go.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want bbq Kansas City is the place to go, although folks in memphis might argue the point. Texans love their bbq, but Texans are just weird (apologies to any Texans that might be reading this).

If you go to Chicago you need to take in a Cubs game. Wrigley Field is great.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Nancelot wrote:
frozen custard
And to think I considered a giant mouldy ball of twine to be weird...

It's like Ice Cream, only richer. Higher milk fat content, and quite good.
Most times it is served like soft-serve (extruded rather than scooped).

Now, if your frozen custard tastes like moldy twine, you have a problem! Razz

@Jayhawk,

Yeah, good point on the BBQ. KS does have some seriously good BBQ. I think KS is more "saucy" and Memphis is more dry rubs. I like sauce on my BBQ.

Just eat at restaurants near the border...to avoid the tornados!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only commenting because I saw my two least favorite words here: San Francisco.

If you like New Delhi-like crowding, road lanes narrower than cars, traffic lights that stay red even when there is no one on the intersecting road, an orchestra of car horns and, most of all, hearing the phrase "oh my god" in a valley girl accent at an astronomical frequency, then you just may like San Francisco. If you are not a fan of these, it's best you stay away.

Jayhawk wrote:
stop by Ackley, Iowa and participate in the Saurkraut Day festivities!

Mmm, saurkraut.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic