SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Justin Rises From The Ashes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had forgotten all about this lad until I found a couple of emails in one of my gmail accounts. *rubbing hands together gleefully*.

I don't remember what he was on about initially, so I am going to have to start with him from scratch.

If he doesn't desert me again, I have a feeling that this guy is going to be very entertaining. Wink

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.141.74.9 with SMTP id b9cs369233rvl;
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.134.20 with SMTP id h20mr3405173wfd.21.1222869383599;
Wed, 01 Oct 2008 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.69.13 with HTTP; Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:56:23 +0000
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?justin_s=E9n=E9_eyadema?=" <[email protected]>
To: "Bill Ding" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Employment Application
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_91736_28231473.1222869383593"
References: <[email protected]>

------=_Part_91736_28231473.1222869383593
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Hello mr Bill

I am happy to read you, which prove your health improved. Excuse me for this long delay, these days, I feel sick and tired. Thank you for the document that you sent to me. . But before your accident, we had spoken about business and kept silent has not given me your point of view yet.
Could I have your phone number? Time is money. Please care you of me. Goodbye

Hello Mr. Bill,

First of all forgive my long absence. I was in Burkina Faso, an adjoining country of the Ivory Coast, there Internet is not developed yet.
As of my return, I precipitate me on my PC in the hope to see mails of you. How is your health? your business? I would like to know your news.

I replied:

Dear Mr. Justin,

Thank you very much for your email. I had given up all hope of hearing from you.

I am very sorry to hear that you have been in ill health and I do hope that you feel better very soon.

Apologies, but I have forgotten the details concerning the nature of our mutual business transaction as it has been so long that we have been in contact.

I am a very busy man, having many ongoing projects to tend to.

Please refresh my memory and let me know again how I can be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Bill Ding

I am going to create a webpage to keep this bait's development, and others, on.

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic