SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Killed A Bank, Mr. G0mer Has the Goods!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my 2nd Bait. Didn't quite go as well as I had been hoped, but in the end I got a Fake Bank Killed, a real bank account reported to Alan (hopefully killed), and the infamous Mr. Gomer chopped the lads Dolla'!

My posts are in Blue:

Here is the setup. I snagged a NOK from Surplus. I emailed Mr. Wang Yan to enquire about the money. I'll spare the inital BS. I kept it very simple. 1 or 2 lines. "I am trustworthy", "I can do the job".

I'll begin after I have been instructed to contact the "bank" to set up an offshore account.

Me:

Quote:
Please email instructions about setting up the offshore account

Mr. Wang responds:

Quote:
Dear Mr Arthor,
I have already made discrete enquiries as to the best way to move these funds from here. Due to the events of 9/11, financial laws have been tightened and I will not want anything to happen to either one of us or the funds now so this is what I need you to do.
You are to immediately make contact with one of the private institution that I know to be very proficient in handling such transaction. I know this as I have inside knowledge as someone who has been in this industry for a longtime and I have done my investigation well on the offshore financial institution. The institution is affiliated with my bank and any transfer to this bank will seem like an in house transfer. They will also be given the credit advice to settle the estate. Please, you have to send the bank an email requesting information as regards account opening and activation, Send the bank email message today and find out the time difference between your Country and West Indies as soon as you have done this call the contact person on telephone during official working hours and further make your enquiry. You will have to perfect this arrangement as soon as possible as the International Remittance Department of the (BOC) will request the offshore banking detail as soon as the ratification exercise is over by the end of this week. On the letter to the bank also state your contact details. That is your telephone numbers and fax numbers, as they might be very busy to respond back on time via emails.
NAME OF BANK:FIRST CITIZENS OFFSHORE PRIVATE BANK
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: #9 Queen's Park East, Port
of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
EMAIL:[email protected]
TELEPHONE: 1-800-925-3932
Open an account, which we shall use as our intermediary point to transfer the money to you. From my investigations this bank is very solid and maintains very high level of confidentiality, which is an essential key to success in this transaction. Once you have opened and activated the account with them, you must then provide me with the account details in order that I can start to initiate the wire instruction using my position here. Please send the bank an email messages immediately open up an account with this bank. Once this is done, please forward the details of the account (account name, account number etc) to me so I can make immediate arrangements for the funds to be credited into that account from my bank.
I do hope all is well with you dear friend and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Yan

At this point, Mr. Want (Wanger) slips up and emails me 3 consecutive emails without prompting. Of interest are the subjects:

Quote:
Quote:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
CONTACT BANK IN WEST INDIES
I EXPLAIN FURTHER

Seeing as this was my first bait, I got a little ahead of myself. I shot off this email, and probably shouldn't have.:

Quote:
Dear Wanger,

Where do you get off giving me this type of attitude. This is the SECOND email that you have sent, and I again RESENT the attitude.

I am neither a child, nor stupid. You have sent me 3 emails consectuivly, and I just now recieved them.

I had planned on emailing the bank this morning, until I read this CRAP you sent me.

I am shocked at the lack of professional behavior on your part. I have NEVER been treated as such in my professional life.

I expect an apology before I will continue further in this endevor.

MR. Arthor Soar Ashold

He Replies:

Quote:
Dear Arthor,

If I have wronged you again, I do not know how I have done this. In any way please accept my apology. Tell me where I have gone wrong and I will try to correct it in the future.

I think it is not the manner I have addressed you again.

Please, keep me informed and do conclude matter on your end regarding the account opening procedures.

Best regards,

Yan.

I email back and explain that from now on we need to change the subject line to a "code phrase". This great fun, and every baiter should use it. It keeps the lad on his toes, and messes with his script order. Makes it harder for him to follow along. For the time being I REQUIRE him to use "Wiggly Piglets" as a subject line.

Quote:
Dear Wang,

GREAT. Praise God, for this good news. I have instructed the Bank on the Code phrase. They better use it.

We need to periodically change the code, so my boss doesn't catch on. MAKE SURE you use the right phrase. We will use Wiggly Piglets for now. If it changes, I will let you know.

Mr. Wanger:

Quote:
Dear Arthor,

I now have your message. Thank you for your effort so far. Do make contact with the bank and do finalize arrangement on your end.

I hope you must understand that the bank might not follow your instruction on the code word. You will have to open another email account which the password should be known to you alone and conduct matter with the offshore bank from there.

I will wait to hear from you.

Best regards,

Yan.

At this point I have also emailed the "bank"

Me to bank:
Quote:
To whom it may concern,

Mr. Wanger Yan asked me to email you about setting up an offshore account.

This is to be under strict confidence. As such all correspondance MUST be via EMAIL.
My work lines are unable to be used for any purpose other than offical work.

The "Bank" emails Back:

Quote:
"Sharon Christopher"
who is Mr. Wanger Yan is he one of our customers? We have checked our data base and no such name exist here.

I email back:
Quote:
Dear Sharon,
I must apologize. There is apparently a misunderstanding.
Mr. Wanger Yan was mistaken.
Thanks for your reply.

Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

I then (mistake) slap Mr. Wang. His patience is wearing thin with me. Noob mistake.

Me:

Quote:

Subject: Wiggly Piglets, and YOU ARE A MORON
Dear Wang,

What the HELL is going on? I emailed the bank, and they don't have a CLUE who you are.

Email me back and let me know what the HELL I am supposed to do.

Mr. Wanger isn't amused. He emails back in 5 minutes:

Quote:
I do not have an account with their institution so how do you expect them to know who I am. I never told you they know me. You must have told them that I refered you to them. All you need say is that you where refered from the Bank of China.

Let me also inform you that I am sick and tired of your bad language. What do you mean “you moron”. Is it a man of my nature that you should use such language on. Let me tell you something. I do not beg you to help me on this project. I sent you a proposal and it is either you take it or leave it.

Next time you use such bad language, I will take off the deal and seek another partner elsewhere.

Regards,

Yan.

I didn't want him to twig, so I backed off.
I straight the "Bank".

Sharon email me 1 form to fill out (basic scam info, name addy, phone etc). I email back the details omitting ssn, phone # and just about everything on the form. She is sharp, and notices my mistakes here is our exchange:

Sharon:
Quote:
ATTN: Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold
In compliance with the attached terms and condition, you are to print out the letter indicate your name, address and telephone number and date on the space provided. Then on the bottom of the letter state your choice of account you wish to operate, your name, append your signature and date. You will have to scan the letter again and send back to us through email attachment within 48hours. This will enable us provide you with an elaborate details and new customer's application form which you will fill out and send back to us for the documentation of your particulars.
Time Zone: -04.00 (PST)
Yours in Service,
Sharon L. Christopher
ENQUIRY DESK

Me:

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

I'm sure it's just an oversight on yourself. If you check the file that I attached to my email you will see that I filled out the details, (Name, addy, etc), signed the document, and sent it back to you.

I'm sure you are very busy, as I am. I pride myself on returning work as soon as I receive it.

Please let me know if I can be of any more service. Otherwise I will be waiting for my account
#.

Sharon:

Quote:

Your agreement has been received and forwarded to the account department. You will be contacted shortly by the account department officer.

Please for further instruction contact

Devati Mooleedhar

I'm now moving on up the food chain. Frankly this is a rather sophisticated scam. 3 members involved, and most write with pretty good english. That changes as the scam progresses.

Devati's initial email:

[quote]
Quote:
ATTN: ARTHOR ASHOLD.

We acknowledge receipt of your agreement letter forwarded to us from the enquiry department. We appreciate your interest to operate an offshore private account with FIRST CITIZENS OFFSHORE PRIVATE BANK

Find attached two page copies of our new account opening form. You are required to fill it out completely and have it sent back to us by email.

Be advised that your will be required to send to us the following information below to enable us complete the opening and activation of your account.

1) Duly filled new account opening form 1&2
2. A copy of valid proof of identification.
3. Proof of payment of your minimum account opening deposit of US$6,500(Six Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars) Our US fiduciary receiver's information will be sent to you upon approval of your data form 1&2. You will also inform us when the minimum deposit will be transferred so that we can place adequate measures to make sure your account is activated in a timely manner.

You are required to activate your Savings account with a minimum account opening deposit of US$6,500.00(Six Thousand Five Hundred United States) as this is in line with our Account opening regulations. Note that this is not an account opening fees but a minimum account opening balance/deposit. As soon as we confirm receipt of payment your account will be activated and your opening deposit will be credited into your account.

Note that you can transfer the funds back to yourself as soon as your account is successfully setup and activated. As soon as your account is active, you will receive from us your log in pin/code, check booklet and your ATM pin/code as this will enable you access your account in any part of the world.

Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on 1-800-925-3932

Please confirm receipt of this email notification and attached form.

Yours in service,

Devati Mooleedhar.
Corporate Banking Unit
Account Representative Manager

Me:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

Sorry for the delay. Here is your requested information.

Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

I sent in .dll files, the bank wasn't amused.

Devati:

Quote:
ATTN: ARTHOR SOAR ASHOLD.

The attachment received from you did not carry any information. It was blank. Please, kindly resend using JPEG or PDF format.

Yours in Service

I reply:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

I am looking at the files I emailed. The appear to be fully filled in. What viewer are you using? I'm not sure how to proceed.

Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

He emails back:
Quote:

I am viewing the file with jpg format. I can also use adobe reader, fax viewer and pdf.

Please, scan again or re-attach and send back.

Yours in Service,

Devati Mooleedhar

At this point I ms paint the answers in, and email back. I only use my name, dead addy and nothing else. They seem to be satisfied.

Meanwhile, I feel that it is important to keep in touch with Mr. Wang

Quote:
Dear Mr. Wang Yan,

The bank is working on the account. I will email all details as they are forthcoming from the bank.

I haven't heard from you in a bit. I sure hope you are not angry with me anymore.

Also, it has become necessary to change the code phrase from "Wiggly Piglets" to "Cow Barns Are Heated". My boss came into my office and asked about the emails again. I explained that I have been working to complete the purchase of the farm I had been wanting.

If I don't hear back from you soon, enjoy your weekend!

--
Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

He reponds:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Arthor,

I am glad to hear from you. I am not angry at you. Just that I have been busy with the entire project and also with our time difference, I still need to catch some sleep before going to work.

Please, handle your end and do make sure you finalize before the end of Wednesday next week.

I will always be on standby to receive words from you.

Best regards,

Yan

I respond:

Quote:
Dear Wang,

Security Subject Change:

"Weasels in the Shed"

Remeber to change the subject.

I have sent info to the bank, and they have supplied me with an account. Because this is an offshore account, do you think I will need a boat to make the actual deposit? Or how does that work? I've never had an off shore account before.

Thanks,
Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

Now it's time to talk about money. I'm going to cut out the banking info. It has been reported to Alan. There was some interesting chat between Alan and myself about this account. I will leave that out as well. Here is the "Bank"

Mr. Devati:
Quote:

Sequel to the approval of your data to operate an account with our esteem bank, be advised that it is our standard requirement to have your new Personal Current Account fully setup and activated with required minimum account opening deposit of US$8,500.00 before you can operate the account for full banking transactions as we will NOT accept transactions into a ZERO balance account.

Please proceed with the wire transfer of US$8,500.00 which signifies your minimum account opening deposit to enable us have your new account fully setup and active.

Find below our U.S fiduciary wire transfer coordinates:
DETAILS REMOVED

We await, a copy of the wire transfer confirmation sent to us through email today.

Note that as soon as we receive the wire transfer slip your minimum account opening deposit will be credited into your new account immediately and your account statement will be mailed to you. This will be followed by your ATM pin/code, check booklet and log in pin/code that will enable you have access to your account from any location around the world. Our checks are also been honored by any banking institution all over the world as you will be able to withdraw funds from any location. All information will be sent to you on the address provided on your data card unless otherwise.
Yours in service,

Devati Mooleedhar.
Corporate Banking Unit
Account Representative Manager

I respond:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

Thanks for your response. Is the account you sent to me my account #?

Thank You,
Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

Bank:

Quote:

The account information sent to you is for you to defray your minimum account opening deposit of $8,500. If you go through the mail sent to you, you should understand that after the approval of your data form 1&2, you are required to pay in the minimum account opening deposit which should reflect on your account once it is active.

You are to copy out the account information and wire transfer the amount as your minimum deposit. After the transfer, you are requested to send to us the slip of deposit for further confirmation to finalize the activation of your account.

Yours in Service,

Devati Mooleedhar

I respond, and try to be cute. Upon further review, this really didn't serve a purpose, and I would probably leave it out next time.

Quote:
Dear Davati,

I am more than able to read the info that was sent to me earlier. However, I was just asking if the account that I was depositing into was MY account. No need to be sharp in your returns. Remember, the CUSTOMER is always right.

Furthermore, I have to be in Florida on business tomorrow. I have some painting that I was selected to do on some buildings in Ft Lauderdale. Seeing as that is only about 1 hour from Plantation, would it be a problem to do the deposit in person?

I would so much like to meet you
!

Devati (Bank) responds:

Quote:
ATTN: ARTHOR ASHOLD.

I handles tens of mails on daily basis and I do this while still at work. You can make the deposit in person. The account is our U.S fiduciary. It is not based in West Indies. As soon as the deposit is made send to us the slip of payment for further confirmation.

We will be delighted to welcome you to West Indies as one of our esteemed customer. Due to the fact that most of our customer's are overseas we have special entertainment packages strictly on the management finances. You will be highly welcome and I hope to meet you on your plan visit as your account manager

I back off my "trip" and respond:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

Thanks for the offer. I was looking over my iteneray, and it doesn't appear that I would be able to make the deposit in person. I am going to be tied up, and won't have enough time to make the drive during business hours.

So I guess I will have to do a direct wire tranfer for the deposit.

Just to clarify the transaction:

$8500 transfered to: DETAILS REMOVED

The reason I try to "clairify" is that I was having discussions with Alan. He was having trouble verifying the account info. This resulted in me questioning the lad, to make sure the info was right.

During the discussions with Alan, I made a call to the bank in question. I didn't ask for any info on the account (and wouldn't have gotten any had I asked). But I didn verify the routing # and Account # were valid. I told them I was going to be doing a transfer, and the bank teller verified it was a REAL checking # at the bank. This is part of the reason I have deleted the account.

Alan, after I reveled this detail entered the bank account info in to be killed.

Devarti emails back:

Quote:

Routing number is same as the ABA# stated on the information. You initial minimum account opening deposit is $8,500 for your personal current account.

The information stated are correct

I respond that it is getting late, and I didn't have time to make the transfer today.

I email Mr. Wang, and let him know that everything is going well.

Here is his responce:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Arthor,

Thank you for your email. Please, follow with the bank instructions. Offshore banks are very selective and sensitive. They do not require mistakes. If you have been issued with account to transfer your deposit, handle that immediately so that your account information can be sent to you to enable us finalize the transfer of our estate onto your new account.

This is a tremendous development to hear that you have reached the peak of finalizing the account opening.

That means if you are been issued with your activated account information today, we should be able to conclude transfer of our estate from here by Friday.

I will send to you all relevant documents including the wire transfer slip once the transfer is made and at this time, you will wait for additional 2 days for the money to reflect on the account.

I will wait further email from you as soon as you finalize with the offshore bank.

Best regards,

Yan

Next day Mr. Wang emails me this:
Quote:
Kindly inform me on your present status with the bank. I have concluded my end here

I respond and drop a little bombshell on the ole' Wanger:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Wang,

I should be getting the account # any time now. Mr. Devarti must have been on vacation, as [color=indigo]I was contacted by Mr. Gomer at the bank
. Because of the trouble I was having transferring money into the account Mr. Gomer suggested that I Western Union him the $8500. That was SO much easier. I sent the money to Mr. Gomer, gave him the MCTN and he picked it up this morning.

So I after I get the account # later today from Mr. Gomer, we should be ready to do business[/color].

At this time I also emailed Mr. Daveti at the bank. He was NOT amused:

Here's me:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

I have spoken to one of your associates at the bank. Mr. Gomer was very friendly, and he offered to help solve my difficulties with transferring funds into the account.
He suggested an alternative method that was a bit easier. I simply Wester Union'd the $8500 to Mr. Gomer at the bank.

Can you please supply my account # now that Amtrust has my $8500.

Mr. Gomer has indicated that you were on vacation and he would handle the details.

I feel so comfortable knowing my money was received via WU.

Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

Mr. Deveti is NOT amused. Also, note a breakdown in the grammer, and writing style. A little panicked?

Quote:

We do not entertain non compliance with instructions. Please, call back your money. Your account will automatically be received as soon as your minimum deposit is credited on the fiduciary account information issued to you. There is a programmed process towards activation of accounts here and we do not expect you to go against such instruction in your own interest.

We did not receive any money and I am not on vacation. If I was on vacation you would not have sent me this message. I think there is a miss up somewhere. Was there a time I told you I was going on vacation?

I AM SHOCKED!!! Mr. Devati doesn't KNOW Mr. Gomer? He is an associate for Gods Sake. Here is my response:

Quote:
Dear Devati,

No, Mr. Gomer, your associate emailed me last night, and told me that you were going on vacation. He then told me that he was aware of the difficulties I had been having with the account #. I had NOT told anyone of my transactions with your bank except for you and Mr. Wang Yan.

Mr. Gomer said that he would be handling business while you were out. I simply followed his instructions. He said that if I Western Union the money, it would be applied to my account this morning. Why don't you talk with Mr. Gomer and get this straightened out?

I sent $8500 this morning, and Mr. Gomer said he would let you know about it when you returned.

As far as emailing you, I did it as a courtesy to you, since you have been helping me thus far.

Please explain "call back your money". I SENT IT TO YOUR BANK. Talk to Mr. Gomer. This is a real mess.

Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold

Total breakdown by Mr. Devati. I think he has literally gone insane. Check out his response:

Quote:
Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny.

That is last I have heard from him. There are 2 possible reasons for this. 1. He has twigged.

2. He can't access his email. It was tied to the fake "Bank" that had had it's domain closed down (by me)

I have also emailed Dr. Wang, but he has yet to reply.

So 1 fake bank, 1 real account, and MR. GOMER HAS THE MONEY!!!!

Any pointers would be welcome.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So 1 fake bank, 1 real account, and MR. GOMER HAS THE MONEY!!!!

I call that a result-nice work.Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone's a winner !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ship53
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE BANK IS REAL. I HAVE AN ACCOUNT THERE. DEVITA IS A REAL
PERSON. HOWEVER GOMER GOT YOU. SORRY FOR THAT.BY THE WAY
WHERE CAN I READ YOUR FIRST BAIT?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater but please don't necro old topics, the last post before you posted was in August. Please take a few moments to read 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. sticky.

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic