SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Burkina Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam ba'itor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Players:-

G4r3th 3vans-w35t (Baiter)
Zh4ra (Burkina 'lady'/orphan/refugee/the missus)
50l0mon (A right Banker)
D14llo (Lawyer)
G0dfr3y B3ll0 (Chopper of Dollas)

The Introduction.... aka Opening Mail
Lad (Zh4ra) sets the scene

Dearest,
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Miss. xxxxxxx, 25yrs old female and I held from Kenya. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

BLAH...BLAH...STANDARD LIES
Sincerely yours,
xxxxxx

Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:13 PM

My Dearest xxxxxxxx,

Your plight has truly touched my heart, please let me know how i can be of assistance.

Sincerely

G4r3th 3v4ns-W35t

Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:33 AM

My Dearest G4r3th 3vans-W35t,

Thank for your concerned about my situation and i pray that almighty GOD will guide you all the days of your life. I need your help to stand as my trustee for transferring the money to your account.  As I told you, I am staying in the mission camp and I haven't a personal telephone to be reached but if you wish to hear my sweet voice, you can reach me through the office telephone number of the co-ordinator of Christ De King Mission Camp. His name is Rev. Fr. francis Mongolo and his office telephone number is +22678852174. If you call tell him that you want to speak with xxxxxxxx am staying in Block G14 female hostel.

I have the death certificate of my father which I also showed to the bank manager. All that I want is that I will give you the contact of the Bank and account number and you will contact them as my trustee and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your bank account.  I want you to send me Your full name,Telephone numbers,Contact addressand Your photos.

As soon as I receive the information, I will give you the bank account number and contact of the Bank so that you will stand as my trustee and contact them on my behalf for transfer of the money to your Bank account. Attached is photo.

Yours love,

Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Dear Zh4ra,

Great to hear from you again! I'm a bit wary to give out my telephone number, as i'm sure my wife will be a bit suspicious if i start receiving calls from a mysterious young lady! My details are as follows...

Name:- G4r3th David 3v4ns-W35t
 Address:- 29 Acacia Road
                Llangaming
                Powys
                Wales
                SY14 8LZ
                United Kingdom

What photos do you require?

awaiting your reply

G4r3th

Of course, 29 Acacia Road is where bananaman lives, and i'm not sure Llangaming is a real place Wink Postcode is a field in the middle of nowhere afaik

Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Dear G4r3th 3vans-W35t,

I understand your situation because no woman will like to heard his husband
Discussing with another lady without query his husband, you can send any of your picture because I want to know the person that volunteer to help me, but remember that as soon as fund is been remitted to your bank account I will come over to your country to complete my education and invest under your kind control and almighty GOD guidance.

When i hear from you I will give you the bank account number and contact of the Bank so that you will stand as my trustee and contact them on my behalf for transfer of the money to your Bank account.

Waiting to hear from you soon,

Yours sincerely sister,

Zh4ra

Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Dearest Zh4ra,
 I have enclosed a photo of myself as you requested, my wife took it last year when we moved out of our old home! Hope to hear back from you soon,

love always

G4r3th

Actor Trevor Eve of course

Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Thanks so much for sending me your contact address and your picture is so nice. You looks very handsome and gentle.

Well, the reason why I ask you to stand as my trustee is that when I arrived here, I went to clear the money from the bank but the Director whom I met in person told me that as a refugee, my status is not authorized by the local law to clear the money or make transfer of the money to an account. He advised me to appoint a trustee who will stand for me and clear the money. I wanted to inform my uncle about the money but I am afraid that he will not allow me access to the money if he helped me because after the burial of my parents, he arranged with other members of our family without my knowledge, they sold my father's company and share the proceeds among themselves and leave nothing for me to take care of myself and complete my academic studies. When I discovered and confronted them, they told me that the custom  and tradition of our village does  not give room for unmarried woman or a girl to share legacy of his deceased father because she will get married and belong to another family where she will answer her husband's name. For such reason, she will inherit her husband assets. I felt bitterly about the crazy tradition and custom  especially the arrogant words which they has been using on me. I realized that they are not wishing me good at all to survive the pain. My uncle has seized my traveling documents and does not want me to become useful in life. I think about everything which I am passing through and decided to reveal myself to you and seek your help for transferring the money into your account so that you will help me for the investment and I will relocate after you receive the money into your bank account and send me some amount to processing my traveling documents. This money matter a lot for me because is my only inheritance from my parents. I  want peace, unity and harmony to settle in life and  have rest of mind so that I will stop thinking so much about my late Parents of blessed memory.

Therefore, I want you to contact the bank as my trustee and ask them the procedures of transferring the money into your account for investment in your Country.

Below is the contact of the Bank :

Banque Nationale De Developpement(BND-B)
122B Kwame Nkrumah Ave
BP 01 777011 Ouagadougou 01, Burkina Faso.
Telefax: (+226) 50 476 039
A/c no. 00331016648
Sort Code: 00 63 44
Amount: 7.2 Millions USD
Depositor: Mr. xxxx
Next of kin: Miss xxxxx

Please, try and contact them with the above information which I have provided to you. The contact person is Dr. 5olomon Kw4leh. He is the Director of Operations and international remittance office of the bank. He can be reached at the direct telephone number of the Bank (+226) 50 47 6029. While you can email him at:  {address removed}

Thanks and hope to hearing from you soon. 

Yours forever love,
Zh4ra.

Sounds pretty simple...best mail the bank then!

Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Sir,
   I have been instructed to act as trustee for Miss xxxxxx, in respect of the account held by the late Mr. xxxxx, account number 00331016648.
 I request your assistance in facilitatiing the transfer of these assets so that they can be invested on behalf of Miss xxxxxxx as per the wishes of her late father.

Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Sir,

We acknowledged receipt of your mail.

Kindly, download the attached file to see the detail procedures of transferring the funds into your designated bank account. Also, endeavour to contact us if you have any further question(s). We shall respond immediately.

Faithfully yours,

Dr. 5olomon Kw4leh(Director)
Operations & International Remittance Dept.,
B N D Burkina Faso

Nice trophy Smile
Better foward it to the missus to fill out...

Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Dearest Zh4ra,

Good news! I have received today a reply from the bank, there are a few formalities that need to be attended to.
They have enclosed a form which i have fowarded to you, it would appear to be the standard legal stuff.
If you can arrange the documents and get them scanned then I can forward them to the bank on your behalf; this is exciting time my love!

hope to hear from you soon

Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Dear G4r3th,

I thank you so much for the good news which you have sent to me. After reading through the reply from the bank which you forwarded to me, I realized that they need 4 documents to transfer the money into your bank account.

Well, among the documents which they required from us, I have only the death certificate of my father. Concerning the rest of the other documents, we need a lawyer to stand on our behalf and obtain them from the Federal High Court of Burkina Faso. Right now, I don't know any lawyer here because since my arrival to clear the money which the Bank rejected my status as a refugee here, I have not been going out from the mission camp because of the Police hence I don't have my Burkina Faso Residential Permit.  Meanwhile, I spoke with the Reverend father who is taking care of us here and he introduce one lawyer to me. The office of the lawyer is located about 30Km away from the mission camp. Beside, I cannot go to the main town because I am afraid of the Police hence I don't have valid Burkina Faso Residential Permit. I called the lawyer and explained to him about my status here. I also pleaded with him to find time and visit me here in the camp hence I cannot come to his office. He agreed and booked appointment to meet me first thing tomorrow's morning. However, after my meeting with him tomorrow's morning, I will let you know whatever we discussed. 

Have wonderful evening and God bless you.

Yours truly,

Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Dear G4r3th 3v4ns-W35t,

I wish to inform that I have met with the lawyer this morning. He agreed that he will stand for our behalf and obtain the rest of the documents. I told him about you and the extent we have gone. He explained the whole procedures to me and said that the documents will be in your name since the money is going into your bank account in UK and you are acting as my trustee to the bank.

He further stated that he will need your full name, address, scan copy of your ID card or any other relevant document recognized by the UK government to process the documents in your name and swear the affidavit on your behalf.

Also, he said that the documents including his professional fees will cost us 2,050Euros. According to him, he said that as soon as we pay the money, he will start the processing of the documents which he said will be completed within 3working days. He further explained that why we must pay the whole amount is that he need the money to pay for the notary stamping and other related court fees for approval of the documents. I told him that I will inform you about our discussion and contact him back.

Please, I will want you to contact the lawyer and hear from him since I have told him about you. Below is his contact information.

D&M Ch4mbers & Co
Ave 25 Rue Francois Yussuf
01 BP 2155 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
TEL: +226 713 541 73
Email: removed!!
The lawyer's name is D14llo M4m4dou

Please let me know what you suggested.

God bless and I wait for your reply soon.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra.

Right, time to contact the lawyer!

Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Mr. D14llo M4m4dou,

I have been asked to contact you by miss xxxxxxx, so that I may be able to act as her trustee for the transfer of her late father's assets.

Name:- G4reth David 3v4ns-W35t
 Address:- 29 Acacia Road
                Llangaming
                Powys
                Wales
                SY14 8LZ
                United Kingdom

Unfortunately, I am in the process of moving house and most of my personal effects are still in storage. I can't provide a scan of my ID as it has been sent away for the address to be changed (this is a legal requirement in the UK i'm afraid).

awaiting your instructions

G4r3th

Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Dear sir

We acknowledged receipt of your mail dated today, Wednesday 8Th, October,2008. Herein, we wish to inform you that Miss. xxxxxx has consulted us for processing of the documents required by the Bank Nationale De Developpement located at 112B Kwameh Nkrumah Avenue, Burkina Faso to transfer into your Bank account her inherited Seven Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$7.2Million).

We also wish to inform you that we have contacted the Bank to ascertain the documents required for the transfer of the funds into your Bank account. Among the documents required by the Bank to carry out the transfer operation successfully are as follow:

1.  Power of attorney prepared and notarized by any legal firm based herein Burkina Faso
2.  affidavit from the Federal High Court of Burkina Faso to back your claim as a trustee    
     appointed by the next of kin to transfer said funds to your Bank account.
3.  Approved letters of administration issued to you by the Probate empowering you to
    stand firmly on behalf of the next of kin and transfer her inherited assets to your Bank 
    account.
4.  The Deceased Death Certificate.

However, among the whole documents required by the Bank to legally transfer the funds into your Bank account, your partner confirmed being in possession of her father's death certificate only. As her trustee, the Power of Attorney will be drawn in her name and she will endorse the title documents to you as her lawful Attorney to transfer said funds into your Bank account. The numbers 2-3 documents will be procured in your name and address to give you the sole authority to administer the estate of the deceased on behalf of his next of kin.

Be informed that due to the law conscientiously mandated by the Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso on Expatriates at the Notary Republic. Investors are hereby to fit the sum of One Thousand, Five Hundred and Fifty Euros(1,550Euros). This is for authentic authentication of the power of attorney/affidavit at the Federal High Court and for notary stamping before it becomes valid. Our administrative fees are Five Hundred Euros(500Euros). Because Our noble law firm will be using her influence for onward verification to cover up your absence. This will bring the total sum of Two Thousand and Fifty Euros(2,050Euros). The documents shall be ready within 2/3 working days after receipt of payment. However, you are advised to facilitate the payment of the fees through the western union money transfer system.

Below is the payment instruction via Western Union Money Transfer System:       

SURNAME: xx
GIVEN NAME: xxx
D&M Ch4mbers & Co
Ave 25 Rue Francois Yussuf
01 BP 2155 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
TEL: +226 713 541 73

Call me immediately for confirming the Money Transfer Code(MTCN). Alternatively,  send me a direct email and include the Money Transfer Code(MTCN) for collection of the payment which will enable us to commence quickly.    

Faithfully yours,       

Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Zh4ra,
 I have received a reply from the lawyer, where do we go from here?

G4r3th

Translation: I'm not expected to pay the fees am I?

Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Dear G4r3th

What did you agree with the lawyer. Please let me know. As I told you yesterday, he said that he will  begin processing process of the documents for us as soon as he receive the euro2,050.

Yours truly,

zh4ra

Translation: Damn straight, Mugu pay the man

Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:08 AM

zh4ra

I haven't agreed anything with the lawyer yet. What would you like me to do?

G4r3th

Translation: I'm acting thick..you want ME to pay him?

Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Dear Dear G4r3th 3v4ns-W35t,

I want you to send him the money so that he will start processing of the documents and after you receive the transfer, you will deduct the euros2,050 plus your commission. Please help me.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra

Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:11 AM

Dear G4r3th 3v4ns-W35t,

I have have not heard from you since  I sent you my previous mail.

Please try and help me send the money to the lawyer so that he will start the process of the documents for us.

God bless and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regard,

Zh4ra.

Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:22 AM

Zh4ra,

I will contact the lawyer today

Back to the lawyer,
Time to act dumb again..

Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Dear Sir,

I am unfamiliar with Western Union. How do i send money by Western Union?

Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Dear sir,

Prior to your mail which you stated that you are not familiar with the Western Union Money Transfer System. We are sending you the guideline for which you can transfer money via Western Union.

Just locate any Western Union offices in the town/ city where you are residing. Some Western Union offices are found in the Banks and some are found in the Post Offices while some are found on the street. When you locate any of their offices, inquire from the agent to help you fill the form properly with the information provided to you to send the money. The agent will after transferring the money, give you the money transfer code(MTCN) which you will send to us for collecting the money from their agent in Burkina Faso.

You can study more about the Western Union and their locations in your Country by clicking the site given below:

http://www.westernunion.com

Use the data hereunder to send the payment(2,050Euros).      

Blurb removed

Notify us the money transfer code(MTCN) immediately you send the money by calling me or send the information via email.   

Faithfully yours,       

Lawyer scamming scumbag, etc etc

Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Sir,

After checking, I will be able to visit my nearest western Union agent first thing on Monday morning. I hope this will be sufficient for you.

Regards

The missus is getting impatient for her cash...

Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:32 AM

Good morning G4r3th David 3v4ns-W35t,

I just want to know if you did contact the lawyer as you told me in your previous mail of yesterday. Please update me with any development.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra

Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 2:30 PM

Dearest Zh4ra

I have contacted the lawyer and payment will be sent at the commence
of business Monday.

G4r3th

Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Good morning G4r3th

How was your weekend? I hopoe it was really very nice.

Well, I am sending you this mail to know if you have send the money to the lawyer to obtain the remaining documents for us. Please let me know.

God bless and I wish you a sweet and successful day.

Yours truly,
Zh4ra

Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Dear G4r3th,

I called the lawyer now to know whether you have sent him the money and he told me that he has not heard from you to day.

Please let me know what is happening.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra

Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:57 PM

Bullshit to Zh4ra

Zh4ra

I have just got home from work, been stuck in the office all day. Unfortunately the company auditors turned up unannounced, hopefully i will be able to send the payment Tuesday.

G4r3th

Bullshit to Lawyer

Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Sir,

My apologies, but I was detained all day in the office due to an internal company audit. Will try to effect payment Tuesday.
 Once again i apologise for the inconvenience

Damn those auditors! Bloody inconvenient timing!

Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Dear G4r3th

I am sending you this mail to know if you have send the money to the lawyer. Please let me know.

Yours truely,

Zh4ra

What do you know? Turns out i can't send Euros because we use Pounds here in the UK. That will hold things up a bit....

I'll break the good news to the lawyer, then my Burkinan Bride-to-be

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:33 AM

Sir,

Once again my apologies, but I wasn't able to send payment in Euros; what is the equivalent amount in Pounds Sterling? I don't want to go by bank exchange rates as you will end up with less than the full amount.

Regards

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:36 AM

Zh4ra,

There is a slight problem that wil hopefully be resolved today. The lawyer asked for payment in Euros but the Western Union office here in the UK won't accept foreign currency payments; i'm waiting for confirmation of the correct amount to pay in Sterling. Hopefully they will be back to me soon!

Love

G4r3th

Lawyer gets his calculator out for me...

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:16 AM

Dear sir,

Live rates at 2008.10.15 07:56:22 UTC 

2,050.00 EUR              =        1,598.29 GBP
                                            Euro                        United Kingdom Pounds
                             1 EUR = 0.779656 GBP           1 GBP = 1.28262 EUR

Therefore you will send UK£1,598.29.  We will receive this amount in our local currency cfa.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Faithfully yours,       

Lawyer scum

Missus moans again

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Good afternoon G4r3th,

I am just receiving your mail.

Please try your best and send the money to the lawyer so that he will secure the documents for us.  As you are aware, we have taken close to a week for this documents and nothing up til this moment has come through. I never expect all this delay from our side.

Please try your best and see that you send them the money today.

Have a nice time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra

Missus will learn that moaning is my prerogative, time for a little slap

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Zh4ra,

Perhaps you didn't read my mail; i was unable to send the payment until I knew what the amount was; I have just returned home from work to find the email from the lawyer. I'm sorry but the delays have been unavoidable and considering that i will be paying out of my own pocket I would appreciate a little more gratitude. You can tone down your condescending attitude while you're at it too.

G4r3th

Time to spin the lawyer another yarn...

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Sir,

Only just seen the mail. Payment will be effected ASAP. Many thanks for your assistance

G. 3v4ns-W35t

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Sir,

Payment has been sent via Western Union online service. Because the amount was in excess of $2000 (or equivalent), and because your email address is in a public domain (ymail) I had to use the s3cure M7CN service, which has been implemented as an anti money-laundering measure.
 This was the only way to transfer such a large amount online. I will forward you a copy of the confirmation mail along with the ID code and instructions to retrieve the MCTN from the s3cure site.
 Amount sent £1598.29; Security Question:- What Fruit? Answer:- Kumquat

Regards

Never sleep on an argument! Token apology to missus

Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Apologies my love for my previous mail, it has been a somewhat stressful day. The payment has been sent.

Love

G4reth

THE MUGU HAS LANDED!!
Lawyer spends 5 hours clicking boxes on M7CN S3cur3 to no avail Smile

Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Sir,

We have tried to get the MTCN from the chat link. But all our efforts proved abortive. Therefore, we advised that you contact the Western Union and ask their agent to give you the money transfer code(MTCN) which you will send to us for retrieval of the money.

Our clients do send money via western union and we have not seen this method of transfer. It is better if you can contact the Western Union and get the Money transfer code directly from them and send us the Code(MTCN).
Faithfully yours,       

Obviously, the lawyer hasn't told my girlfriend yet, because...

Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:41 PM

Good afternoon G4r3th

Thanks so much for helping me.

Honestly, you have done a lot to bring my life back. God Almighty in Heaven will reward you so much for your kindness.

I will inform the lawyer that you have send him the payment and I will update you with any development.

Once more, thanks so much and God bless you.

Yours truly,

Zh4ra

Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Time to educate the lawyer on International money transfer modalities

Sir,

I had no choice but to use the secure service as the amount in question was more than $2000, as stated in my previous message. The money will stay in the system for a further 48 hours, and if it remains unclaimed, will be charged back.
 I suggest you contact the site directly: [email protected]
 As I am not the intended recipient, they cannot provide me with the m7cn, this is the whole point of a secure transaction, only you can retrieve the number; the alternative is to allow the transaction to time out (48 hours) after which the money will be charged back to myself (3 working days) which means I will be free to resend the money next Thursday morning.
 Please let me know what you decide.

The lawyer has spat the dummy and gone crying to the missus..

Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Dear G4r3th

I tried to reach the lawyer this morning to know how far he as gone about the documents, he told me that you did not send any money for the documents, he made understand that you lied to him.

please if you can not help me it is better you let me know.

Yours since love,

Zh4ra

A liar? Me? This calls for slappage!

Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM

sir

How dare you accuse me of lying. You have again proved incapable of
following simple instructions, you haven't replied to my last mail, so
i have cancelled the transaction. I am prepared to transfer the funds
directly to a bank account of your choosing, i am not prepared to be
messed around.
Still awaiting your reply

And a spoonful of Bullshit with slap-sauce for the missus

Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM

zh4ra

I sent the money, he has not collected it. He doesn't seem to read my
mails, i am trying to help! I told him that the money had to be
claimed in 48 hours or it will be returned. I will have to send it
again next week now, because he ignored my instructions.
 I am doing all i can my love, but the lawyer isn't helping

Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Dearest G4reth,

The lawyer told me that you send some digit number to him that from there he will get the control number of the money, but if realy you want to help me as you promise i will say it is better you send the control number of the money to him directly.

waiting to hear from you soon my love.

Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Zh4ra,

As I explained to the lawyer, the amount sent was greater than 2000 dollars and thus had to be sent via the s3cure server due to money laundering regulations; this means that it can only be accessed by the intended recipient.
  If the money is not claimed within 48 hours then the transaction is cancelled. I explained this to the lawyer twice, but he chose to ignore me.
 I explained that the transaction was out of my control until he received the M7CN code from the s3cure site, and again he ignored me.
  I even gave him the mail address of the support desk at western union's s3cure site, but he ignored that also.
  When i last checked WU's site, the transaction had timed out because he hadn't claimed the money.
  As I also explained to him, the money will be returned to me and will take 3 working days to be credited back to my account; I also asked him if he would prefer me to pay the money into his own bank account directly as he seems to be having difficulty, and he has not replied to my mails.
 I cannot send the amount you ask without using the security that is in place, I cannot send the money until it is returned to my account, and I cannot do anything if your lawyer DOESN'T REPLY TO MY MAILS!!!.

IF HE WANTS THE MONEY HE WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS TO PICK IT UP. HE WILL HAVE TO ACTUALLY READ THE INFORMATION I SEND HIM IN MY MAILS AND REPLY TO THEM. HE WILL HAVE TO STOP BEING SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??? HE HAD 2 WHOLE DAYS TO COLLECT THE MONEY, I EVEN TOLD HIM HOW TO DO IT!!!!

I strongly suggest you tell your lawyer to start playing ball here because he is the one holding everything up; if he is too stupid to collect the money when i send it, perhaps you need a different lawyer.

So why is the lawyer ignoring me? Let's find out...

Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Still awaiting your reply

Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM

still waiting

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:19 AM

still waiting, I take it you no longer wish to proceed with the transaction

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Zh4ra,

As neither you nor your lawyer have replied to my mails, I have withdrawn the money. If you wish me to resend the money, I strongly recommend that you  or your lawyer contact me today. 

love

G4reth
xxx

Check the times on the mails! This was a lightning fast response from our lawyer friend

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Sir,

Email us the Money transfer code once you send the money. We don't have time to waist.

Faithfully yours,       

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:28 AM

Sir,

You may not have time to waste, but you seem to have enough time to leave 4 days before replying to a message. 
 Let me make myself clear. If I try to send an amount greater than $2000 I have to use the s3cure site. This is the law; these are western union's rules, not mine. If i resend the money, it will have to go through M7CN S3cure. The only other option is that I send it to an intermediary who can pass it on to you, or send it direct to your bank account. Please don't continue to ask for the M7CN number by email, as they won't provide me with it. SO STOP ASKING.
 I have provided you with several options. choose one and get back to me.

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Sir,

I must confirm to you that this is not the first time I am receiving money from the Western Union Both in America and Europe. My two sons did send me more than 2000$  via Western Union and I did receive the money without any stress. I discovered that you sent the money via on line so go to the Western union office located close to your city, meet the agent and collect the form.  You will fill the form by yourself with my information which I have earlier sent to you. And after filling the form, give him/her the cash and she will transfer the money and give you the money transfer code which you will send to me. Alternatively, you may split the money and send them in two installment since you cannot send more that 2000$ at once.

That is my suggestion.

Faithfully yours,       

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Time to hand over the logistics to Mr. G0m3r's loyal employee, Mr. B3ll0

Sir,

Unfortunately I will be unable to travel to the WU office today, so I will be handing over the transaction itself to a Mr. B3llo. He is an employee of Western Union who has offered to help process the transaction. I will be unavalilable for a few days due to some urgent business overseas, but Mr. B3llo assures me that everything will be handled in my absence. Expect payment to be sent by Mr. B3llo, in the amount of £1598.29. Details confirmed below

trust this will be an equitable solution

G4reth 3vans-W35t

Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:07 PM

MY MUMU FRIEND HOW U DEY

U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD.
UR HOLE FAMILY B EWU. U FUK GOAT N MONKEY, U HAVE DEFILED URSELF WIT UR SISTA. UR MAMA IS ASHAWO 4 MEN. I NO BLAME U NA UR MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL N HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY. SHE HAV TO GO FUK AREA BOYS TO FEED UR MOUTH. UR SISTA DEY DO ASHAWO WORK 4 ALLEN. U SISTA GO SOON DIE OF AIDS U FOOL
BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS, JUS GO BAC TO SMALLL RIVER NEAR UR VILLAGE N PASS URSELF. DAY U WILL DREAM OF GET ONE CENT FROM MUGU IS DE DAY U WILL BE HANDING TO EFCC N U WILL DIE IN PRISON.
NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU LET GOD FIRE U N TSUNAMI PERISH U GERATION

This charming missive was accompanied by a photo of a woman fornicating with a goat. She looked like she was enjoying it too. Lazy lawyer hasn't told his 'client' though...

Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Dear G4reth 3vans-W35t,

Am very sorry for not replying your message yesterday it is because i can not go out from the camp last night, please forgive me. If you send the money make sure you send the control number of the money to me so that i can pass it to the lawyer to enable him go and collect the money and procure the documents as soon as possible.

Please help me as you promise that you will help me and let me know when you will send me an invitation letter to come to London.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours in-love,

Zh4ra

Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:50 PM

dearest Zh4ra,

My apologies, I am currently in Spain on business. The money is being sent, an agent from Western Union offered his assistance in processing the transaction while I am away; unfortunately I can only access my email through my cellphone and the telefonica reception is not very good here. I hope to have some good news for you soon.

love

G4reth

Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Dear G4reth

I pray that the busines you go for will be sucessful, when are you sending the control number of the money so that i can pass it to the lawyer.

Love

Zh4ra

Time to introduce my new buddy to my future wife...they hit it off straight away and exchange some mails too...

Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:23 AM

Zh4ra,

The money has already been sent, i passed it to a Mr. B3llo from Western Union who offered to handle the transfer whilst I am on Business in Spain. I have already informed your lawyer of this, and I also informed you in my last mail that the transaction was in progress. Any questions should go to Mr. B3llo, who I've copied this mail to, as I am currently not at home.

Love

G4reth
xxx

Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:53 AM

WHY U B ON INTERNETS U MUGU? U AR A FOLISH N JOBLESS BASTARD. U AR THE BIGEST COMPOUND FOOL IN DA WORLD. U OSU BASTARD TYPE. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN, OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.
GO N HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE. WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK. GO FUK U MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR U THOUGH, IF U HAVE EVER BENEFIT FROM SCAM, THEN U WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION. THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD
MAY OGUN MILENI GIVE U DA WHIP – I SHOUT SEVEN SHERUBIM HALLELUYA FOR UR DEPOTATION FROM UR MEANINGLESS LIFE TO UR GRIEVING GRAVE.

Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:54 AM
To:- G0dfr3y B3llo
ALL THE CURSE WILL COME UPON YOUR SOUL

Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:55 AM

WETTIN DEY U HEAVY MUGU?

U NA BIGGEST MUMU FO INTERNETS. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY. U DEY POOR INSPITE OF GOING TO CAFÉ. O DON TROW WORK FOR YEARS U NO EVER GET MAGA FOR BOX. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUZINESS.

NA PEPOLE WHO DON DIE AT PIPLINE BLAZT DEY BETTER THAN U GENRATION. UR OSU FAMILY DON RUN FROM VILAGE WHEN UR PAPA DON GET CAUGHT FORKIN GOATS N JUNIOR BOYS. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY

I NO KNO WHY I DON WEST MY TIME ON FOLL LIKE U. BUT I DON SHAM FOR U N SEE FIT TO DASH U WIT CUSTOM BOX TO GOTHROW JOBS
[email protected]

MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHET SO U NO DIE FO HUNGAR . U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N NA DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTERD IDIOT. NA OGUN GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION

Wonder if G0dfrey paid the lawyer while i was away?

Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Sir,

I have just returned from my trip overseas and hope you are well. Can you please confirm that you have received the money?

Kind Regards

Then the missus dumps me Sad

Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Dear G4reth 3v4ns-W35t,

I don't need any help from you anymore.

Big thanks to all the help from fellow baiters!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff!! Those scammers who link to real tragedies really give me the irrits!!!

Nice use of Bananaman's pad by the way. I imagine it's a cruisy place to be. Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic