SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can't get J3nny G00dluck off it's script..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually decided to try a bait. M1ss J3nny G00dluck's story is exactly the same as Cynth1a's below.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0zLjQuMDt1cz0wO2w9MDthPTA=
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Goodluck Good <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpV1hTuYEwlcNZZD+UQa3AiCffKDG5ht63A1TpFGNvtG0JpdLDie8kw6rDebplZoTNO3OmCZG7/iTpapkMyaoCfW
Received: from tomts39-srv.bellnexxia.net ([209.226.175.96]) by bay0-pamc1-f4.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:51:51 -0700
Received: from toip26.srvr.bell.ca ([67.69.240.28])
by tomts39-srv.bellnexxia.net
(InterMail vM.5.01.06.10 201-253-122-130-110-20040306) with ESMTP
id <20081021195150.LYBN4003.tomts39-srv.bellnexxia.net@toip26.srvr.bell.ca>
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:51:50 -0400
Received: from toip18.srvr.bell.ca ([67.69.240.20])
by toip26.srvr.bell.ca with ESMTP; 21 Oct 2008 15:51:46 -0400
Received: from n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.206.144])
by toip18.srvr.bell.ca with SMTP; 21 Oct 2008 15:51:42 -0400
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2008 19:51:42 -0000
Received: from [209.191.90.56] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2008 19:51:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2008 19:51:42 -0000
Received: (qmail 81191 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Oct 2008 19:42:35 -0000
Received: from [41.208.140.201] by web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:42:34 PDT
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.ca;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=DIonbNUq6QeTE4coiI4D/87gh4usC79UMmJqO1p/GU1/kRSE9uguzzwojki762VNcSZXo/l6cYtzQPcFvxa/0WtDzuM0aSCnLWCaS7nKN2ORKKwS0Re6IdZUGi+eV9E66Zhm1XVzYtuKt+afa48GwetCl3S1CBZrL5VdlSDlQVw=;
X-YMail-OSG: BpsEWMQVM1mAOmDPKqT9NvIobfkz6lwxiF7jlUiL5VG_sR7yjILajqbk5rqPIm25OKBQUmOJcPleM_so2dH_Me4oOmFcPyR5x7QMjPte2tLg4tgGy6TBjZ8_akp5jNwHqha9KAu9e0gfGV1GwH77qDlh3eJ4
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: nice to meet you
To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Original-To: [email protected]
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Oct 2008 19:51:51.0730 (UTC) FILETIME=[76394920:01C933B6]
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 8.0.175 [270.8.2/1737]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======AVGMAIL-48FE52E10000======="
Hello
My name is miss Jenny
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Please reply me with my email address here
([email protected])
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN
YOURS JENNY

I"m pretending to be a man, so replied:

Hi Jenny

Thanks for writing. Can you tell me more about yourself? A/S/L? Your right that love matters most and I hope I can get to know you better.

regards
Jonas P. Cord

p.s. I love the name Jenny.

Of course I get back this crap, including a lovely picture:

My Dearest One I Love!
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Goodluck Jenny from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dion Goodluck was the managing director of Goodluck Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal advice to theformer head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attackedour house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am staying now,and my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father David Divine who is the priest in charge of the (CHURCHOF GLORY ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Rev Fathers Tel number is ( 00221774433998) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being
in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people, here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me all the time.please dont forget to call me with the number i drop for you okey,have a nice and a lovely day,cos i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Faithfully,
Jenny.

I ignored all this and replied, along with a picture:

My dear Jenny

You are so very beautiful! Are you a model? I"m so sorry to hear about the terrible things you have been through. No one should have to
endure hardships especially someone so young and sweet as you.

How can help you? I would relaly like us to get to know each other a bit more.

I am 32 yrs old stockbroker and I love to travel. Here's a small pic of me with some buddies in California on a recent trip. That's me in the middle haha!

Write soon Jenny dear.

Affectionalely,
Jason

Then J3nny ignores all THAT and I get this:

My Dearest One I Love!
How are you this morning?.I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 6.5 million American dollars deposited in an european bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin to claim.
Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal and we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on monday and fridays of the week. Inshort this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and recieve e mails in the office of Rev Father Divid divine. He is the pastor of the CHURCH OF GLORY in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal.
He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me by this time 2pm london time,and will be in his office with this number +221774433998 so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell him that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with i ask God to provide to a man that will lead me to the right chanel some one that will not betry me but can you belife since ever i meet you my tell me you have been giving to by god listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the european bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transfering to your ,account in your country.The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Mr.John Davis
Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .
Telephone number +44-7031-868-241
or +44-7031-868-266
Fax +44-8717-159-636
Email ([email protected])
Email ([email protected])
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr DION GOoDluck of which iam the next of kin. I have maped out 50% of the total sum for your assistance and 20% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my hehalf since iam too young to handle such money.
God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Take care and have a nice day,
Yours sweetheart,
Jenny.

How to make it get off script?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic