SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think Boris must be getting lazy in his/her letters to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear, dear S3em3re. I am glad to see your letter. How are you? Mel (MEL - WHO IS MEL) ... I am writing to you all day, not bad on my letter to you ... I am writing you this because you are not indifferent to me! I love you! I told you many times already and I say it again ... Maybe I am too often you say and who are accustomed to these words ... Maybe I should say, it is not so often? You understand that this is a very strong word, and I never would have said to them, just for fun! You understand? You probably already realize that I am a serious person who is not configured to fraud! ( RIGHT) I just build that relationship! True love! You understand? He (HE?) now is the time when our relations before! We (WE?) need to know! I think it is necessary for the well-being of our relations. Or do you think otherwise? Tell us what you think about it ... Okay?
You do not want our meeting? Or maybe you do not want to answer !?!?! Maybe you just played with my feelings!
My dear, I ask this question because you I have long been saying that the money to send it but did not do it!
My dear, answer me explain!
I love you and look forward to the next letter.
His Anf9sa! (HIS ANFI9A?) (I don't understand that?)

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely written by a Russian. I can hear the accent in the sentence structure. Smile

Using my still limited knowledge of that language, I can help you with the "he". Because in Russian, the same word is used for "he" and "it". Makes more sense now? Wink

Could you post the original letter please? With the eMail address obfuscated, of course. I'm trying to get my hands around the necks of some vlads… ahem, my hands on some vlads. I've written to two so far, but no responses yet. Not sure if they're paranoid, or just lazy. Confused

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If it is Vlads you want there are a few choices to find a steady stream of them, firstly www.mybelovednet.com (I think, google will find it if I am wrong) , they used to be very prolific in there and I presume they still are, you could also visit www.romancescam.com, www.russiandetective.com or www.dragonladies.com all 3 sites have a great database of known scammers where you can see what you are baiting before starting, by doing this you can pick out one that provides pictures and has a script that you want to play with, it will certainly help you odds of getting a trophy.

I also suggest searching on the username Skerrett, he is one of our members who has provided many a vlad for our entertainment, the vlads he provides often turn out to be trophy machines with the right encouragement.

The romance sticky and Uni also have some great ideas for finding yourself a suitable pet Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the great tips. I've started browsing the Romance Scams website, and yes, that's a great source of specialized info on vlads. So I'll definitely register there too. I'll look into the other sites later.

My phone lad pet is getting kind of boring. He's lazy (takes too long to respond) and dumb as a fence post (asks me for info I already sent him). So I'll need a more intellectually challenging target to keep me awake while I continue killing his accounts. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic