SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new scam guys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay peoples tell what should one do with this UNINTELLIGENT person
1.bait him him
2.leave hime as he is already has a FRAUDULANT CHECK
as well i have the location of police phone and fax is it wise to send the scammer the police fax number
i like to know before i start baiting

MY DEAR FRIEND,

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THE FUND TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY. PRESENTLY I’M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM.

MEANWHILE, I DIDN'T FORGET YOU’RE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW. NOW CONTACT MY SECRETARY, HIS NAME IS MR. MORRIS G. ALVIS. AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE TOTAL $500,000.00 CHEQUE WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH AT THAT TIME. SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH MY SECRETARY REVEREND STEVE MATINS. IN NIGERIA AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERNESS AT THAT TIME.

IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND THE NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND.

FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE SECRETARY ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THAT MONEY, SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MR. MORRIS G. ALVIS. AND HE WILL SEND THE AMOUNT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
MR.JAMES MOORE.

ps no passport nor id card as yet
scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay guys this is the first email i sent read between the lines of the name lawls

hello your boss contacted me about a $500,000.00 check can you tell me what i need to do to claim this please
your's truly

myles high rych

p.s that is my real name okay

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably not a fake check scam--it is just another standard format advance fee scam. It's perfectly baitable, and undoubtedly will quickly turn into textbook advance fee (i.e. there will be some fees or some problem requiring money that you must take care of before you get the check.)

Giving phone numbers of police departments violates the ITP (innocent third party) policies of eater. Either make up a reason why you can't give a phone number, or get a K7 number, or check out the threads in this forum that list numbers that have goofy recordings, sounds, or whatever.

If you are baiting under that name you could damage your baits by publishing it here, as this forum is picked up by google. I would also recommend signing up for a mentor to help you with the basic questions.

FYI-- scammers are not all lacking in intelligence. Some certainly aren't that bright, but some are quite intelligent and resourceful. Their writing may be very poor, but English is not their first language--many of their mistakes are simply language issues. If they were all that stupid, we wouldn't be here, as advance fee fraud wouldn't exist if there were no successful scammers.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for advice i do have another email just for scams so what i shall do is place the email under spam and use the new one yes i can copy paste the scammers email onto the other fresh email i made up and go from there and your right i wont get no one involded like the police and such it will bite me in the arse as the police will ask me why and what for and i dont want that so i take your advice to heart and go from there
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "New Partner from Paraguay" (or wherever) letter can come as either a Lad ASEM, or as follow-on to a lapsed bait.

In the first case, I look for an original scam letter using the same Lad name, or through my old baits for one similar, and reply (in my /) persona with considerable anger - as in:

Quote:
I don't give a hairy rat's ass about your lucky partner from Spain!
All I remember is that you promised me $7.5 million, and then you just stopped answering me! I sent you $5000, I even sent you some of my portfolio, and it's like you just dropped off the world!
Why did you do that? You'd said such nice things about me, too.
You made me cry. Why did you make me cry?

Here's an example of a full bait and where it went:

http://www.scamorama.com/eliza_adimorah.html

In the second case, I pick up where things left off with whatever persona I was using.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic