SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I sadly announce that my grandmother has passed away

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell you this so can you understand my special relation with my grandparents... She and grandpa raised me. My parents were busy with their jobs, in the typical Stahanovist Communist style.
I was literate at 6. Grandpa teached me arithmethics. He yelled at me sometimes, but never hit me. Grandma, instead Smile) was with physical corrections. Some slap, some beating with nettles, and a lot of yelling.
But only when I deserved it. Otherwise, she was like a mother hen.
And then, after I matured a bit, she supported me any way she could.
You can understand what a great loss it is to me.
And following her stroke on 2nd of August, it hurt me a lot to see her uncapacitated... That very active woman became half paralyzed and with slurred speech. And what hurt most is there was nothing I could do for her.
I guess that is one of the things we feel bad about... We failed our loved ones. I failed to help her. I failed to see her a day before her final stroke.
I failed... I did not failed him, but I failed her...
Tomorrow they will meet again, after 13 years.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto
There is nothing you could have done about your grandmothers stroke
Please don't think you have failed.

The pain of your loss may not go away but it will lessen in time.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad It is done... The priest came to our house by 2 PM, initiated the services, then we moved to the church, then to the cemetary.
We buried her next to my grandfather and several meters from her brother,
close to a big old Italian Stone Pine. :sigh:
Then it was the memorial dinner, attended by 50-60 people (family, friends, neighbors).
This is it. Nothing will ever be the same. I have no more grandparents.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my condolences as well, ill send up a prayer for your family

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Kabuto.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama,

I don't know you, but I do know your pain. I'm lifting you up in my thoughts and prayers. So very sorry...
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel for you, man. I'm the same. Hang in there. Sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto, my sincere condolences on such a huge loss for you. My thoughts are with you.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences to you and your family Kabuto.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic