SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the worst information/advice you have been given

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the same person...

"The rent's been paid and we're fine."

"The tribunal said we're OK to stay."

We got evicted.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"It's OK, I'm on the Pill"

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
jayjayuf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my experience of working in very unethical property companies, before i saw the light:

Of course self certifiying yourself on this 125% loan to value on an already over priced property is a good idea, then make sure you teat yourself to a fuel guzzling fast depreciating car with the other 25%.

And we wonder why the market is in turmoil. It's not only the bankers who have caused this:- pure greed has

From another 'slightly' optomistic salesman:

Of course property will always appreciate. there's only so much land to build on and more and more people seeking homes every day. (caveat: this probably is true if you are willing to weather the down turns as well as the booms)

In case you didn't notice I hate Sales People!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Are all businessmen wannabe gangsters in suits?'
JayJayUF
jayjayuf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't eat yellow snow...

As it turns out i love lemon sorbet

'Are all businessmen wannabe gangsters in suits?'
JayJayUF
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"It'll be OK"

On being offered a glass of water to drink, when I asked for a sealed bottle of water, at a seminar I was giving during a week long business visit to Pakistan. And I'd been so careful up to that point.

I did drank it, and got giardia as a result. I got to Singapore before it hit - for two nights I even slept on the toilet to save the trouble of getting out of bed and staggering to the bathroom every 15 to 20 minutes. The hotel supplied me with a 12 pack of Gatorade and brought in a Doctor to check me out. I suppose it's bad for business to have a guest die in your hotel.

I had recurring attacks of giardia for several years before one Doctor back home finally prescribed 3 times the normal dose of anti-giardial medicine for 3 times as long as normal.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
"It's OK, I'm on the Pill"

Me too. Now I have twins. Shocked

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'you can do 220 km/h easily here'

of course I didn't .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our very own Rumbero:
Quote:
Joe won't be on the hook very much longer. Probably only a couple more weeks. Come join my safari.

He was wrong.....he told me that 7 months ago. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nelsonsbattle

Giardia - oh yes the memories. Laughing

I was staying in the famed Kathmandu Guest House in Nepal, which is an old Imperial Palace with the rooms sub-divided with walls of plywood, so you can hear a pin drop inthe room next door.

Luckily the group of Lads next door were Americans who had been out on the town and were heaving up all night long - so we were evens on the unpleasant sounds of human suffering we subjected each other to.

There's nothing quite like giardia. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wash your hands

Shigella soneii
and I didnt travel to anywhere exotic
Got it at home

Ok the only reason I can figure I caught it was I cleaned up after my squitterey kids who caught it at school
So they turn on taps, wash hands, turn off taps, get bacteria off taps again

There's a reason most labs have elbow taps

Once I'd got the connection and the bleach , the rest of the household didnt suffer the infection
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic