SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

g0merb0ys were busted!!! - ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to share a little recent back-and-forth between a lad and I.

I think it's pretty funny although its still ongoing and I don't know where it will lead. He's sending long replies so I think he's fully hooked.

Quick Storyline: G0merb0ys have chopped my lad twice...but now my lad claims that the police have arrested two of them. So he wants to move on with the transaction, but, I have questions.

ME (Rusty)
Scammer "Desm0nd"

Mr. Desm0nd

Why is it taking so long to get police report. There is no way on god green earth that it take them until after December to get that report, it should be ready much sooner than that. It is only October right now. Can you please go to the police station and demand to get a copy of the report?

Also. You say that you taken 90 dollars from the criminals. Well, that is my money. Don't you believe that you should return this money to me immediately? I know it is not much, but that would be a sign of good faith if you sent it. Unless of course, you are lying about this 90 dollars. There is something about this whole thing that is make me very uneasy right now. I have a feeling that somebody involve in this is not telling the complete truth.

RUSTY

Attn: Rusty Tr0mb0ne

Please note that i can't go to the police station and get the police report just as you said and i don't even know what you mean by that. the police did not send us the report in document form. they only call our bank to update us on their effort in getting those criminals and how far they have gone. they only call our bank officials not me. i am being allowed to know somethings about this case because i am your account manager and i need to let you know what is going on. So bear it in mind that i am not going to send you any police report because i don't have one, and i don't have any right to go to the police and ask them to give a report on the case. i can't do that.

I don't know why you keep misunderstand me and thereby making me to repeat words. I did not tell you that it will take the police till December to get the report. I only told you that the approval documents that was sent to you will expire in December 2008. despite that, the NDLEA has sent us several messages concerning your transfer and our bank told them that you will soon get the Certificate because i told them (Our bank officials) so. You have to do everything possible to finalize this transaction immediately.

Please, i did not tell you that i took $90.00 from the hoodlums and i did not take any $90.00 from the criminals but the police do. i don't know why you keep saying what i did not say. the police is with the $90.00 and they said they will not release anything they recover from the criminals to us till they get to the bottom of this matter. So we are waiting for the police to do their work very well. all this things are being done for your benefit but you don't seems to understand that.

My dear Rusty, I am a banker and i don't have enough time to be writing to you concerning this particular issue because i have tried my best to make you understand this situation but you don't seems to get me right.

All we have to do now is to raise the certificate money and proceed to pay for the Certificate so that this transaction can be concluded. I have already given my friend back the $2,700.00 that i lend from him for the payment of the Certificate since you did not respond and co-operate positively, but he promised to give it to me anytime i need it as i told him so. I am waiting for you to send the remaining $2,700.00 so that i will join it with mine and pay for the certificate. I am still waiting for you but if you did not respond, i will just wait till December when the Approvals Documents will expire. As soon as it expires, note that i will then contact another person who will help me to transfer this fund smoothly.

My dear Rusty, contact me immediately and let me know if you are ready to conclude this transaction or not. i await urgent reply from you.

Best regards

D3sm0nd

Mr. Desm0nd,

You are always being full of stupid excuse. Every time the police arrest someone, they will full out a report. That is standard practice all over the world. You have not even tried to go the police station yet and I suggest you do and demand to see a report which they will have filled out after they arrested two of the criminals. Every citizen can do this and it is your right, why do you continue to tell me such hogwash that you pull out of your ass.

What I mean by a report is the official police documentation of the arrest and investgation. I need to see these documents to ensure that what is you say is truthful and the police are really involved in this matter and are investigating it. If there is a problem with this than I suggest you put me into contact with the police directly, send me an email address where I can contact them myself because you seem to be too incompetent to get this done. It is funny how the police are invesigating yet I have never been contacted by them to answer questions, don't you think the police need to ask ME questions to help the investigation?

Bear in mind that I have lost 8 thousand dollars. When I arrange for the gomerboys to be photograph and arrested at the airport, I expected this money to be recovered and used for the Certificate. When I find out that this cannot happen, I then want at least to see police report. But now you are telling me that I cannot even get that!!!!! You have let me down immensely and you are no help and you are either incompetent or so foolish yourself that you can't even properly read my email. What kind of low level shitty education do you have?

Furthermore I am angry that the police are keeping my 90 dollars until they get to the bottom of this matter. That is baloney and I demand to be in contact with them directly because they should be returning my money immediately whether or not the investigation is complete. Also, what is taking them so long?

Mr. Desmond I also cannot believe you are still demanding 2700 from me when I have already sent 8000 dollars and I still have no Certificate. How do I know for sure that you are not one of the gomerboys bastards yourself and all along you have been stealing my money with them and laughing your stupid ass off the bank all the while. Furthermore, those pictures from the airport look fake and why did you send a picture of some stupid bitch prostitute crying, was she crying because you were one of her customer?

I suggest you obtain this police report immediately or put me in contact with either the police themselves or somebody that can. As far as I am concerned, you now owe me 8000 dollars until I see some information. It was your mailbox that was hacked and therefore your fault that I lost this money, I should take you to court of law and sue you to get my money back.

RUSTY

Attn: Rusty Tr0mb0ne

Before i reply your message, i would like you to read the below part of the message you sent to me and tell me the meaning of the nonsense you wrote there:

"Mr. Desmond I cannot believe you are still demanding 2700 from me when I have already sent 8000 dollars and I still have no Certificate. How do I know for sure that you are not one of the gomerboys bastards yourself and all along you have been stealing my money with them and laughing your stupid ass off the bank all the while. Furthermore, those pictures from the airport look fake and why did you send a picture of some stupid bitch prostitute crying, was she crying because you were one of her customer?"

I have taken a enough insult and abuse from you and i can never take it anymore. what sort of rubbish are you talking about. i have tried my best to make sure that you get your money back and here you are insulting me. because of the money you lost to the criminals, i decided to assist to raise the money for the certificate, but you still do not appreciate my effort. what do you mean by asking me if the criminal lady is crying because i am her customer. i am happily married with children and i don't have time for prostitute so don't you ever tell me this rubbish again. what is wrong with you. do you think that i am happy that we have not finalize this transaction. i am not happy about it at all because this fund is suppose to change my life financially. believe me, you will not like my reaction if you ever insult me again.

I will tell the director of our bank that you need a copy of police report from the police concerning case and see if the police will give us a document copy or not. as soon as we get it, our bank or i will send it to you. i will also tell them to tell the police to contact you directly if they can. but i will do all this after i receive Apology later from you for all the insult and rubbish you have been saying to me.

But if you refuse to contact me with the apology letter, i might not contact you again till the end of this matter.

D0sm0nd W4siu.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
believe me, you will not like my reaction if you ever insult me again.

Ha ha ha, can't wait to see that, looks like it could be signature material!

Nice work with your insults, just the right amount...

Easter Egg 2013
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right amount?
I never believed a lad could take so much and still replying.
I especially laughed at:
Quote:
why did you send a picture of some stupid bitch prostitute crying, was she crying because you were one of her customer?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wonderful!

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic