SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My little Jerry.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not entirely satisfied with this bait, but it does have a nice twist.

Barrister J3rry Sm1th - Lad, name-caller with anger issues.
Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d - The hero of our story.
Ec0 F1n@nce - Bit player, provider of the questionairre, I think there are two contacts there, but it's not important.

(Jerry misspelled "barrister" in his email address, btw.)

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Barrister J3rry Sm1th a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mrs.B.J.Upg00d,a national Of your country,who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client. and it happen that the Woman registered to me as her personal attorney.Unfortunately the woman died in a motor accident which happened on 31th October, 2005. All occupants of the motor accident unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track her last name over the Internet, to locate any member of her family hence i contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have her account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through the above email for more details.

Best regards.
Barrister J3rry Sm1th.

Quote:
I think you have me confused with someone else. I do not know a Mrs. B. J. Upg00d.

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

How are you doing?

Thanks for your response to my mail. I know you may be scared and skeptical about this lucrative business offer just from the blues.
Do not worry as I mean well for our benefit. One can presume that you may not or may have any biological relationship with the deceased family in question, but for us to consumate this money, I want you to assume this status and act as if you were one so that the inheritance fund can be paid to you, instead of going to the pockets of the bank management.
From all investigations and enquiries there was no trace whatsoever of any known living or dead relations of the deceased that could be traced.
My good friend, from the deep of heart that this is a real international fund transfer proposal brought forth by the death of my late client which will be executed without generating any noise and both of us will have the money shared after the transaction and begin to thank God.
Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the bank.
This application will be written and then faxed or email to the bank for immediate action and processing to start.
As soon as you give me your hands of cooperation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank and the transaction will commence immediately. Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust,sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion.
Please I will like to have your following information to enable me prepare Letter of Recommendation and have it tendered to the bank as soon as you send the application to the bank, officially recommending you to the bank as the next of kin to their deceased customer. The informations are follows;
1.Your full name:
2. Home Address:
3. Private Phone Number:
Looking forward to hearing from you.

My regards to you and your family and God bless.

Your's Faithfully,
Barrister J3rry Sm1th.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Sm1th,

I'm afraid it still sounds a little dishonest to me for me to pretend to be related to the deceased. I do not wish to be a part of anything illegal as my God and my church would not approve. I do not even know anything about you. If you want to tell me about yourself and tell me more about this situation, please do.

Phillip

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Thank you for youe prompt responses to my mail, your words are well understood and well noted.

Brother Phillip,I want to let you know that business is all about trust and sincerity,you don't have to entertain any fear or doubt about this transaction,for I am assuring you that this transaction 100% resk free.

Myself have planned and concluded all protocols. There is no fear and no problem will arise out in this business,I want you to beleive this. my friend, with reference to your mail, there is no doubt that you may be scary and afraid of events.The introduction of internet and the advancement in communication technology has brought the global world into a unit and most unscrupulous men have used the opportunity to undo their fellow human beings, this would not be our portion.

Let it be mentioned for the sake of records that this our mutual benefit transaction is absolutely legitimate and not a hoax ,My friend, I was born and brought up from a Christain home, so I am a Christain by religion.

This business will be justified under the name of God. My friend, I hope you are satisfied with my explanations? Please go ahead and forward your informations to me for onward commencement of this transaction.

I will advise that you expurgate fear or uncertainties and let us achieve this for our mutual benefit, the greater future of our lives and lasting partnership business relationship. Once more this business is not fraud,it is legitimate and 100% risk free. my dear friend,I want you to go through this mail clearful and get back to me immediately to enable me know what is your mind.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Barrister J3rry Sm1th.

Somehow, I don't think my words were well understood and noted.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Sm1th,

While I appreciate all your assurances, is there anything you can offer me so I can better understand the situation? I would very much appreciate any documentation and detailed information you may have. While I'm sure you are a God fearing individual, I still need to be assured that my own ethics would not be violated from the rear.

Thank you, and I look forward to our next correspondence.

Ph1ll1p Upg00d

I accidentally deleted the mail, but it was probably him still on script. It did have a very classy death certificate. If you notice, based on the dates she was born and died, and age when she died, the crash knocked three years off her life.
ImageImage
Quote:
Dear Mr. Sm1th,

Is the picture on the death certificate of the late Mrs. Upg00d? I ask because she looks exactly like my aunt that disappeared from our family many years ago. It is difficult to tell from that small picture, but I think it is possible. I have also asked my grandmother, and while she was very irritated with me, she did tell me a little about her. It seems her name was Jaquina. Perhaps she changed her name when she left? This is very interesting.

As for my information:

Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d
61 Aurora Ave. N
Seattle, WA, 98109
<K7 phone>

I am single and self-employed.

Phillip

Being new to this, I probably made a mistake of doing this while he was still on script. I was trying to get away from the dishonest nature of the scam and give him an out to keep it going. "huh?" probably could have kept it going just the same.
Quote:
Dear Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d,

Firstly, I'm indeed happy for your alacrity in this transaction success. The fact remains that this transaction requires strictest confidence and your privacy will be protected at all times as my desire is for the success of this our mutual benefit transaction.

As soon as we commence fully on this transaction, I shall then send you a copy of my photo and other things you need to know and in return you shall also send me your own photo.

Please my friend, get me informed as soon as you send the application.

Note: Neither MR.NELSON ANYIGBANJI nor any other Firm’s official is involve in this transaction with us, so any time he gets in touch with you in his capacity as the Firm's Foreign Operations manager, never release any confidential information to him. Always get in touch with me first before answering him any questions.

For any clarification, feel free to call me on my direct phone +228-928 918 5934.

Regards,

J3rry Sm1th.[Esq].

Note: That constant communication is a key factor to the success of this our mutual benefit business which proves your alacrity in this somber matter, therefore,I want us to keep to constancy in communication for our own interest. On your full acknowledgement of this mail,kindly sign the underneath application and send it to the Finance Firm via fax or email for onward commencement of this transaction. I want you to add your Age in the Text of Application with your hand before sending it to the bank it is very important.

TEXT OF APPLICATION
=====================

Name:- Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d
Address:- 61 Aurora Ave. N Seattle, WA, 98109.
Phone:- Number : 206-xxx-xxxx
EMAIL - [email protected]
Date - 12/09/2008.

TO: THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER
Ec0 F1n@nce & SECURITY TRUST SARL
LOME-TOGO.
PHONE-+228-010 53 44
FAX-00-+228-222-70-47
EMAIL- [email protected]
ATT: MR.NELSON ANYIGBANJI

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM AND TRANSFER OF USD10.5M (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER- ECO-0000521049.

I, Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d ,with contact details as above written hereby apply for claim and transfer of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) from Account No.ECO-0000521049. and to be paid and transferred into an account I shall nominate in due course.

This is the money left behind in your finance firm by my deceased kin, Mrs.B.J.Upg00d, who died in an auto accident on 31th October, 2005 with his entire family.

The deceased is my Cousin and I wish as her heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be transferred into the account I shall nominate in due course.

I refer you to Mr.J3rry Sm1th,of 24 Be-Kpota Ave,Lome-Togo,for an attestation on my behalf. He was my Late Cousin’s attorney..

Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistics consequent upon his funeral rites. I hope you will expedite action.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours faithfully,

Sign:……………………….
Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d .

(I cleaned up a LOT of blank lines to help forum-readability.)
Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I'm afraid I don't understand. How is this to be sent to the bank? How do I get it there?

Please let me know, I am confused about this matter. As to my age, I am 68 years old.

Ph1ll1p Upg00d

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

How are you today?, hope well and find with your family?.

I write to know weather you have signed and send the Text of Application to the bank like I instructed to do,please I want to bring to your notice, that it is when you sign the Text of Application and send it to the bank that this transaction commence fully
I want to hear from you,to know if you have sent the Text of Application to the bank to enable me update you on the next step of action to be taking.

It is very important I hear from you immediately.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Barrister J3rry Sm1th.

I think we're getting somewhere now.
Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I still don't understand how do I get that to the bank? It is filled out and I am confused by what I am to do with it. How can I sign the computer screen?

Phill

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Thank you very much for your mail.

My friend, you should not get confused in respect of sending the application to the bank.

What you should do is to rewrite the application as I had drafted it for you and email it to the bank. If you have a scanner, you should then print it on a paper and have it signed, scan and send to the bank via email attachment, but where you do not have a scanner, just write the application as I had drafted and have it emailed to the bank and that will be alright.

Tendering of application signals the official commencement of this our mutual benefit transaction, therefore do endeavour to email the application to the bank and as soon as you have done that, keep me informed.

Regards,
J3rry Sm1th.[Esq].

Being very confused, I bounced the "form" above back to both Jerry, and the finance company. I enclosed a jpg I whipped up in Paint, thinking it wouldn't matter. Then I told Jerry of my accomplishment.
ImageImage
Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I sent the application. I hope it is all right. I had some help to send it.

I am still confused though.

Phill

It didn't matter.
Quote:
Dear Phill,

How are you today? Thank you very much for your mail received. Please, in any area that you seemed confused, do not hesitate to let me be aware to enable me put you through to avoid mistake from your side.

However, I am indeed happy that you have sent the application.

Having now sent the application, it is expected that the bank will contact you with some questions about the deceased customer as contained in his security file jacket with the bank that you as the applying next of kin should know and answer correctly. So, as soon as you hear from the bank, do not delay in getting back to me to enable me answer the questions for you, for your onward sending back to them, because I have in my custody all the information about my late client as contained in his security file jacket with the bank. You should endeavour to inform me first before answering any authority from the bank, as I do not want you to make any mistake from your side.

Note that it is therefore upon answering correctly the questions asked by the bank that the bank 's board of directors will have a meeting to approve your application, thereby remitting the inheritance fund payment into your designated bank account as the approved bona fide beneficiary next of kin.

It is the practice of the bank to communicate beneficiaries/customers via fax or email, but in the event that they contact you by phone, just demand that they do that by email to enable you go through your files and respond appropriately. This will then enable you to get in touch with me for the correct information.

As I informed you earlier, as far as I am concerned, the remittance of this fund into your account as the bona fide beneficiary next of kin is a mission accomplished. We are only complying with the official procedures that are involved in a transaction of this nature and volume of fund.

Looking forward to hearing from you, while appreciating all your efforts so far in respect of this our mutual benefit transaction for success..

My regards to you and your family have a great weekend and God bless.

Your friend and brother,
Jerry

Quote:
Dear Jerry,

When I read your mail I had an accident, but I'm fine now. I haven't heard from the bank. When I do I will answer them as soon as I can then I will let you know about it. I hope they do not ask difficult questions. Sometimes I get confused.

Phll

So confused I couldn't find the I key.
Quote:
Dear Phll,

How are you today? Thank you for your mail received. I hope that you had a great weekend.

I called the bank this morning for transaction status and the secretary to the Remittance manager confided in me that your application is yet to be received.

To avoid further delay, you should resend the application by email again to the bank using this email address <[email protected]>

Tendering of application signals the official commencement of this our mutual benefit transaction, therefore do endeavour to send the application to the bank and as soon as you have done that, keep me posted of events.

Best Regards,
Jerry

Phll? Who's Phll? I really didn't think he'd pick up on that.
Quote:
Dear Jerry,

My name is not "Phll" and I'd thank you kindly to not insult me in such a manner.

I have not received any "application" to fill out. But I will mail the mail you sent me and have them send me one.

Thank you and good day.

Philip Upg00d

This was sent to Ec0 F1n@nce:
Quote:
Dear madam,

I am to get application to fill out to get next of kin money from Jerry Simth please. I was supposed to get one and have not. Please reply.

Thank you.

Phillip Upgod.

Quote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,
Ec0 F1n@nce & SECURITY TRUST SARL(E.F.S.T),
LOME-REPUBLIC OF TOGO.
TEL +228 010 5344
Email: [email protected]

ATTENTION : Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d

Find attached the Category 'A' official questionnaire for your response
and due compliance.

Yours faithfully,

MR.NELSON ANYIGBANJI
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,
Ec0 F1n@nce & SECURITY TRUST SARL(E.F.S.T),
LOME-TOGO.

CC/Ec0 F1n@nce & SECURITY TRUST SARL

Along with a very confusing form. Jerry, help!
ImageImage
Quote:
Jerry,

I got an application and there are questions I don't know how to answer and I don't know what to do I think they are on to use I don't want to go to jail Jerry please help me I think I'm in trouble Jerry.

Write soon.

Phillip

Quote:
Dear Phillip,
Please, forward to me the questions that you received from the bank to enable me go through it and give you the correct information.
I wait for your uegent response.
Best regards,
Jerry

Quote:
These are the questions. I don't know how to answer them and I fear something may be wrong. This might be a trick and we could get in trouble if we answer these questions wrong. Help me, Mr. Jerry!

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Thank you very much for the questionnaire forwarded. The contents were noted.

I have gone through the questionnaire and I am going through my files. I will get back to you soonest with the correct information.

In respect of the processing and account reactivation fee of $950 as required by the bank, you should go immediately to send the money to the bank as soon as I send the answers to you.

To pay the fee by western union, just take the $950 to any western union agent/office nearest to you and inform them that you want to send the money to Lome- Togo in the information as stated below:

Name. VIVIAN NATTI.
Address: 203 RUE BOULEVARD, Lome- Togo

When you get to the western union office to fill the form for the sending of the money, they will require that you fill out a question and an answer. If I may suggest, you should use this as your question and answer.

Question: My lawyer's name.
Answer: J3rry Sm1th

As soon as I have sent to you the answers to the bank's questionnaire, you will send it to the bank with the slip of the payment of the western union of the $950.

Best regards,

Your brother,
Jerry

Ah here's the WU request. And 9 minutes later...
Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Please, find underneath my name the answers to the questions. Answer as I stated below and reply immediately by email to the bank to the attention of: MR.NELSON ANYIGBANJI.

Make sure that you send the answers to the bank with the evidence/slip of the western union payment.

Inform me as soon as you send the answers and the payment of the processing and account reactivation fee of $950 Pesos to the bank.

Your brother,
Barrister Jerry.

ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS
=========================

1. THE NAME OF THE DECEASED WAS MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th
2. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th WAS FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
3. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th WAS A CONTRACTING ENGINEER AND BUSINESSWOMAN.
4. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th DIED ON THE 31ST OF OCTOBER, 2005 IN AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT.
5. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th WAS BORN ON THE 2ND OF SEPTEMBER, 1944 AND WAS 61 YEARS OLD.
6. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th LEFT THE SUM OF US$10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) IN ACCOUNT NUMBER : ECO0000521049.
7. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th HAD A HUSBAND BY NAME STEPHEN Sm1th AND A DAUGHTER BY NAME MONICA Sm1th AND A SON BY NAME VICTOR Sm1th.
8. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th WAS A RESIDENT OF TOGO AND HER LAST KNOWN ADDRESS WAS 251 RUE DES PALMIERS,LOME-TOGO.
9. MRS.BENITA J.Sm1th WAS A REGISTERRED CONTRACTING ENGINEER AND FORMER STAFF OF SHELL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY TOGO, AND ALSO THE CEO OF M.C.C.
10) THE 3 "SECURITY CONFIRMATION" ARE
a) SEAL
b) FAX MESSAGE
c) CODE AAA

Looking back... The death certificate I got was for Brenda J. Upg00d... Who is Benita J. Sm1th? I missed it then, a product of baiting too many at once, most likely. Lesson learned.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

I have sent the answers to the questions. I am not sure they will accept it though. I feel very bad about this and confused.

The money is not the problem, but I must send this to Vivian Natti? I do not know this woman. I do not know how you can expect me to trust someone I do not know in the slightest.

Help me, Jerry. I am very afraid now.

Phillip

That afraid and confused thing seems to be going well. I'm sticking to it. And I pass along the "answers" to Ec0 F1n@nce.
Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Yes, you do not need to physically know Vivian Natti before sending the money. For your information, this fee is the bank’s requirement and it is the bank that stated in their questionnaire that you should send the money through her. So, she is a staff of the bank and their true representative and whose schedule of official duties falls within receipt of this fee. You therefore have my approval to go ahead and send the fee in her name.

Once again, to pay the fee by western union, just take the $950 to any western union agent/office nearest to you and inform them that you want to send the money to Lome- Togo in the information as stated below:

Name. VIVIAN NATTI.
Address: 203 RUE BOULEVARD, Lome- Togo

When you get to the western union office to fill the form for the sending of the money, they will require that you fill out a question and an answer. If I may suggest, you should use this as your question and answer.

Question: My lawyer's name.
Answer: J3rry Sm1th

As soon as I have sent to you the answers to the bank's questionnaire, you will send it to the bank with the slip of the payment of the western union of the $950.

Best regards,

Your brother,
Jerry

Around now, I get a very helpful suggestion from my mentor, Redshoes, to toss out the idea of a bank account, do some extra good and get a sig icon. I don't really care so much about a sig icon, they're cool, but I'm just goofing around and having a laugh. But why not?
Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I appreciate all you've done, and I really do want to have the transaction completed very badly. Your words have calmed me and I trust you because of all your help.

I do have a problem and I hope you can help. I had a very bad experience with Western Union once. I was taken for a bit of money and I would much rather do it another way. One of the reasons I'm working with you now is to partly recover some of those losses. I would very much rather use something more secure than Western Union. You say Miss Vivian works for the bank, is there an account I can just transfer the money to? I wouldn't even have a problem with the fee being slightly higher.

Please get back to me soon and thank you.

Phillip

I did seem to lose my fear and confusion.. Must be one of my more lucid days. (Actually I have a lot coming up, the scared older man modality is lost...)
Quote:
Dear Phillip,

Thank you for your mail received.

The best thing to do is to send the money to this account information of my chambers as stated below. As soon as our account manager confirms the payment, he will hand it over to me and I will proceed to the bank to make the payment on your behalf immediately.

BANK NAME: UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
BANK BRANCH: UTB CENTRALE LOME-TOGO.
SWIFT CODE:
BANK CODE:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
COMPLETE AC/NO ISBA :
ACCOUNT NAME/BENEFICIARY:

As soon as the money has been transferred, you should send via email attachment the deposit transfer slip / evidence of payment to enable for the confirmation of the money and our proceeding with matters accordingly.

I wait for your response asap

Best regards,

Jerry

Score! I quickly change my mind about sig icons. I promptly visit the forum and do a little happy dance, email Alan, and change my sig. I actually get a reply that it is a long standing account (!) perhaps as encouragement to keep at it.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

I did receive your mail and I plan on taking care of it soon. My bank is closed now, unfortunately, but I will take your information to them as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you so much for your trust and honesty. I hope you find mine equally as rewarding.

Mr. Upg00d

That last bit about my trust and honesty was a nice bit of irony I quite enjoyed.
Quote:
Dear Phillip,

You should endeavour to send the money immediately your bank opens on Monday because time is not in our favour.

Once again, as soon as the money has been transferred, you should send via email attachment the deposit transfer slip / evidence of payment to enable for the confirmation of the money and our proceeding with matters accordingly.

Best regards,
Jerry

Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I just got back from the bank. They said this will take a few days for the transfer to go through because it is out of the country.

Hopefully you will have what you have coming to you very soon. I would like this to be completed very soon.

This is not the final transfer slip, but it is the temporary slip they gave me. I will send the final form when they confirm the transfer has been transferred.

Thanks so much.

Phill U. Upg00d

I attach a .dll to this email.
Quote:
Dear Phillip,

The attachment/slip that you sent has no image in it as it appeared blank. I request that you rescan it again for my view.

Best regards,

Jerry

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

It works just fine on my computer. I'm even looking at it now. I'm not sure what else I can do to get it to work.

Are you sure your computer is working properly? Sometimes you need to update drivers or something to get things to work.

Let me know if you get the image to work.

Thanks!

Phillip

Quote:
Dear Phillip,

You most times talk like an unserious person. I told you that you should rescan the slip and that is what I expected from you to simply do.

I do not have the time to talk too much. I request that you rescan it again for my view.

Meanwhile, how many days will it take your bank to transfer a token $950?

Best regards,
Jerry

Jerry's getting a bit snippy. I didn't even think I was really yanking his chain too much with the .dll and insisting it works. I'm none to happy about this.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

I'm really shocked by this. You tell me to "obey"? Look here, I'm trying to help, don't take that tone with me, please. I am not a child or a dog you command. I'm doing the best I can. It's not my fault if you have problems with your computer. I have even sent you $950 now and you treat me like this? I have a mind to stop the transfer.

I most assure you, Mr. Jerry, I am not an unserious person, sir. Do not command me.

Meanwhile, I have sent it in a new format. I do hope this works on your computer. If it does not, I will not send a new one. I grow fatigued. They could not tell me an exact date for the transfer. If they do not call me tomorrow, I will call them.

I hope this is what you want.

Ph1ll1p Upg00d

But I do give him a slip I got off marvin8er's Photobucket page of forms. I'm kind of hoping he actually goes to the bank with it.
Quote:
Dear Phillip,
Thanks for your mail. The slip was received.
You should tell your bank to execute the transfer because that slip that you sent is not evidence of payment and it will be stupid of the account holder to go to the Union Togolaise de banque with that slip.
When your bank has done the transfer, send via email attachment the deposit transfer slip / evidence of payment to enable for the confirmation of the money and our proceeding with matters accordingly.
Best regards,
Jerry

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

You insult me, tell me to obey you, and I don't even get an apology. I'm going to stop this transfer for now.

And look, I told you ALREADY that was the slip they gave me when I went to make the payment. The final deposit slip won't be available until the transfer has gone through. I do wish you would read what the fuck I write. I'm really getting upset. I do everything you say, and you don't listen to me, and insult me because of your ignorance.

I have called the bank and put a hold on the transfer. They told me the transfer can still go through today. Apologize and I'll send you the finalized deposit slip. Otherwise, forget the whole thing. I'm not going to go through this because your ignorance is going to cost us this transfer. I can't even believe you're a lawyer because you're so fucking stupid.

Mr. Upg00d

Now I'm just after a simple apology. I don't think it's too much to ask, seriously, but I'm a bit cheesed off that he's getting so snippy.
Quote:
You are stupid. What transfer are you stopping. Did you ever transfer any money? I wanted to know how truthful you are to entrust you with the inheritance and you have proved to be a criminal. Do not write me again or I will send the FBI after you.

...I guess it was too much to ask. Why? I have no idea. Maybe there's a problem with the bank account, or he knew there wasn't one to begin with.
Quote:
Mr. Jerry,

Please, oh God please, don't send the FBI. Really, I'll send the money, please just don't do anything like that. I'll send it really i will. Ok? I am not a criminal, please believe me ok?

Please write soonest.

Phillip

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Jerry,

Have you worked it out with the bank yet so I can get the inheritance? I have great plans for the money.

Thank you.

Phillip

Quote:
Jerry,

I am glad your associate was able to work things out and receive the money. I hope he has delivered it to you already.

Let me know about the next step in our transaction.

Thank you.

Phillip

Dolla chop? Anything? I think Jerry's not speaking to me any more.

(Edited to change names, since I found that this pops up when googling Jerry's name. Probably my baiter-name as well..)

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene

Last edited by geller on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
snowcatsnow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing OHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You played him REAL GOOD.. one time.. I responded like that.. and we kept going back and forth like that.. and he sent me his ID card to me.. But before he did that I asked him how old he was.. and in the ID he was several years older. he came up with a storie of him being a teenager and having no money and his family died.. and to send him money.. LOL and here he was a grown adult.. MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copied all of it including his ID and sent it to the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks and welcome to the Eater. It's certainly not in the same league as most here, but I enjoyed it. Certainly was a learning experience, which is the big reason I posted it.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Gellar!

Quote:
Meanwhile, how many days will it take your bank to transfer a token $950?

It's quite amazing how 950 is viewed as a "token" amount. To some victims, this is a huge amount of money.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was in line to receive, what like $10 million if I hadn't angered Mr. Jerry? $950 is just a drop in the ocean. Except to a victim, of course, the $950 is far more real than the $10 mill.

I had a look back and when he mentioned that token amount, the subject of the email was something like "You must obey" which is why I responded the way I did. I think it's also one of the reasons the bait ended soon after.

It's hard to put into words.. I don't want it to sound like I had some RL emotional attachment, but I was really taken aback by his audacity to take that tone when I was, sort of, attempting to send him money. Perhaps a rookie thing, but after that I didn't want much to do with him since they still haven't invented a way to punch someone over the internet. I cursed at him a bit, felt like I needed a shower, and that was the end.

Having said that, I might give him another go from a different email, come to think of it...

ETA: Also, thanks for the compliment. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic