SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Illegal dogs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just what this thread needed, some comedy relief. Smile

So, why did you put a rodent in a bathing suit? Shocked

I'll stick to cats. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu I'm shocked you would exhibit such an attitude toward a short-statured dog. Shocked BTW, she also has a cashmere sweater...a really nice cashmere sweater. She is so sweet & everyone that sees her loves her. I wish I could keep her!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Ariyeo wrote:

In 2007 there were 33 firefighter deaths from false calls in the USA

Two words - So what?
Those two statistics have no correlation with each other. If I could find a statistic that 33 hobos pissed into milk bottles last year does that give you a defence? It's totally and utterly irrelevant.

So nothing... 33 people in the USA died from dog bites (breed not specified) and 33 firemen in the USA died from false calls

They are both facts, and those of you arguing for pit bulls can say that there were very few fatalities from dogs at all, and those of you arguing against can say that 33 fatalities from dog attacks doesn't accurately represent the volume of dog attacks that were not fatal (which is most of them).

In my opinion the 33 firemen statement allows a comparison and can help put a number in perspective. Don’t call what people post irrelevant, as the relevancy may be regarding something that they see to be self evident.

Personally I think the dogs in question are not attractive creatures, and therefore I would not be interested in keeping one. That is my opinion based on my personal aesthetic.

There was no reason for you to be angry at my post as I was not contradicting you in the slightest, but was in fact supporting the your argument that some dogs have been documented as suffering from a condition that causes spontaneous and unprovoked attacks due to their genetics.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dogs are domesticated wolves, so all retain some violent instincts. They are also pack animals, so they will defer to a strong 'alpha' presence (usually the human 'owner') who may be able to control their behaviour.

Rodus' solution
Quote:
... merely stopping sink estate dwelling pikeys from owning them. Dog owners should have to have a license, their homes checked out etc to see if they are fit and suitable..

....while strangely attractive, could be applied to anything from owning guns, cars, or having children and so is currently unworkable.

Living in dog-friendly brain-light selfish suburbia as I do, I actively work to keep large dogs distant from my family, even at the risk of offending friends, and would happily execute any of these animals if necessary with extreme prejudice.

The OP's original question: should these animals be banned? Of course.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:

Rodus' solution
Quote:
... Dog owners should have to have a license, their homes checked out etc to see if they are fit and suitable..

....while strangely attractive, could be applied to anything...or having children and so is currently unworkable.

A cause near & dear to my heart. That issue (while off-topic) is of more concern to human society than banning a breed of dog. It deserves utmost attention & I don't understand why it's unworkable. Honestly, and I hate to get all puritanical, but people who create ticking time bomb human beings, & dogs for that matter, through abuse, neglect, & outright selfishness & evilness need to be severely whipped in public, made to wear a scarlet "A" for Asshole, and then thrown under the jail for life. Should these fucked up people be banned from producing and raising children: ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!! It shouldn't be allowed to happen in the first place. They should be spayed & neutered. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's maddening that people don't get upset about it happening, but righteously decry the results: a seriously disturbed animal.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Human race cleaning, where did I hear that before ?^
Yep there's a lot wrong in this world, I'm still stunned after I found out that in the States one out three women has been sexually abused in her youth. Makes me think that there are more important issues that need addressing first than 33 people dead by dogs a year, that's nothing, today another 30.000 people will die of hunger/malnutrition and 88% of those are kids under 5 years old, what did they do wrong?. And tomorrow 30.000 again.
But I thought we were trying to focus on baiting here, those other subjects have their own fans and forums.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't know where you ever heard of human race cleaning based on the individual in question just being fucked up from the ground up & probably shouldn't be inflicted on an innocent, defenseless child.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaah I remember now, handicapped kids/people were of no use for the State and were just costing money that could be used elsewhere so they were terminated, something with Gypsies and Jews too all to create a better world, but this is getting political again and we might run the risk of having this nice useless thread closed.
If you like dogs, there's no problem, if you don't like dogs you don't care, if you know your dogs, you might pick a few for termination and if you are afraid of dogs you want them all gone, personally I don't like cows, but they pay my food and I do like steak so there's a kind of agreement there, but we keep them separated and not in the house so we have some control about who and what. Laughing
An useless debate over a subject that has nothing to do with baiting and is ending in a unsolvable position where any argument is used to "prove" who's right. The closest we get to baiting is a puppy scam and those are more fun. Wink

Edit: I wish Persie was here to settle it once and for all

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Godwin point!

I guess the discussion is over now...

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar

Last edited by Jerome on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
An useless debate over a subject that has nothing to do with baiting

This is a General Chat thread Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful. The local paper printed my rant about parking charges, but snipped all mention of Hitler and the Jews.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two large dogs attacking a soldier.

http://www.videofantastica.com/view_video/51374/

Meher Baba once said that if you want to learn to love - get a dog!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I is here. I have only one thing to say though: miauw. Don't blame me, I am a cat person. I would not mind an entire ban on all dogs.

Quite frankly, I agree with Bill here. In this discussion everything has been said and we will not reach a point where we can all sing kumbaya around the campfire and all get along.

I think we can have an agreement here that nobody feels big dogs with teeth and power should be kept by people who use them as weapons. Problem is, how on earth do you put that in a law? Who will qualify to own such a dog and who doesn't? And who is going to check that the owner is a responsible owner? Banning certain breeds seems radical, but the only manageable solution in most countries. Just my two cents, maybe good enough for another page on this thread Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a cat person

Does your Cat take a shit in other People’s back yards Evil or Very Mad

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope you're not going to turn this in a new cat thread, this one is closed Laughing

Edit: thanks bertrand79, I knew someone here must have read that Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't there a Polar Bear brought up in a German zoo by a human man, who had to be separated from him once he got too big? (Sadly the fella killed himself but that is another story).

Why was the bear separated from him? Cause he was big? Sort of.

Cause he was white? Actually black under the white fur, just like all of us.

No, he was separated from him because and despite being raised in an extremely loving and caring and namby pamby environment he was still a wild animal.

All dogs, all dogs were once upon a time wild animals, that our ancestors "tamed".

Of course some breeds are still a little closer to the wild than others. And a good example is the Pitt Bull. It just has a little more of the wild in it, and consequently is more predisposed to attack people. Fact.

P.S. I hate dogs, much more of a pussy man. Cool

pony
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I likes cats. they taste like chicken. Laughing
No really I think its time for a group hug. DOG OWNERS, CAT OWNERS, UNITE! we love our four legged family members and thats the bottom line.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of members seem to be objecting to this thread and taking offense. Was the title not clear enough - "Illegal dogs"? This thread is in General Discussion. If you don't like the topic then I respectfully ask that you go and view another topic that you find suitable and not complain.

How's about we all discuss cats? Nasty cunning little creatures that only love their owners when they want something and then feck off to the next person. Cats are dealt with effectively in Asia by being deep fried alive in boiling oil and then eaten whilst the heart is still beating. That, to me, seems far less controversial than terminating the life of innocent dogs. Maybe you feel differently.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater has really surprised me lately.

This is the second time in a month that ive seen a thread with so little relevance to scambaiting get so far out of proportion that it makes me wonder what we actually do here these days. Im stunned at how easily some of the most accomplished and respected baiters have let themselves get sucked into an argument that even if resolved, would serve no beneficial purpose to us as a community whatsoever.

Whilst the level of free speech on eater (which was coincidentally what the other thread was about) means people can use this thread for pretty much anything within reason, to dedicate as much time as some have done to topics like this is madness. And just when it looks like dissolving into a general acceptance that it wont realy ever end up with everyone in agreement, it starts up again.

Im sure there are 2 or 3 baiters that really have no interest one way or another, but just like to stir the shit.

This is the one and only post I will leave in this thread, as I have mentee's to train, banks to kill, lads to bait and such.

Oh, and before some smart ass pulls me about the wedding thread I started and thinks that i'm a bit hypocritical about how my time is spent, I like to be involved in threads that if not relates to baiting, at least has us in agreement, even celebration - not argument and dispute. Especially over something as detached from what we do as the temperament of a pit bull dog.

If this thread carried on for another 10 pages, which I doubt the mods would allow, how further forward would we be ? Nowhere. We'd have the pro pit bull faction, and the anti pit bull faction, the same as we were 3 pages ago.

Edit to add note : I wont return to this thread, so if anyone has a burning issue because of this post, PM me.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope no ones goes to bed angry, if so, tomorrow night we will stay up and fight. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^AWE!

I fight with my sister all the time and we still love one another. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does your Cat take a shit in other People’s back yards

Nope, am responsible pet owner. Indoor cat for above reasons. Only allowed to walk in my own yard, but is not really into 'outdoor' life anyhow. Prefers chasing down stairs and running around living room.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly I think the moderators and admin should be commended for allowing this thread to remain open,, many, many forums and boards would have shut such a contentious subject down, before it got past a couple of posts.

When I first replied , I wondered if I had gone in too hard, and if my post would be allowed to remain.

But to add to it, Pittbulls are a breed apart, there breed to fight, plain and simply, There bite is like no other dog, they simply can't retract the bite, and they have to ether take the piece or tear out of the bite, and you can stove there heads in and they still won't let go. Simply because it's impossable for them to do so..

Also for the bleeding hearts on here that say, "it's the owners not the dogs" which is total rubbish and promoted by people that have no experience with Dog's be they full on Pitt-bulls, or highly feral Spaniels, with a death wish.

These people should simply ask themselves, If there so bloody wonderful why are they illegal, to keep and breed, the same as TOZA's
A good while ago, there was a program on the English Panorama program, That was replayed on the Australian Four Corners program.. It was an investigation into Fighting dogs, and in particular Pitt-Bulls . It concentrated on importation from Northern Island and Holland into the UK. The damage these dogs do to each other horrific, there training was considerably worse.. Very big money was involved.

In my part of the world [Dorrigo hills NSW], Aussie's will know about it, there's a great deal of product grown, and what do they use to guard there product, Cross breed Bullies, which have a lot of Pitt in there genes. And Yes they are dangerous, And there not there to keep the bunnies company. But like our friend I've shot my share of them,, In fact it's well known in our village, Any Bullies that are loose will die, before the sun goes down, simply because there dangerous. And when the cops arrive, they simply say, well it was on your property, so you saved us a job..

Now before all the chosen people start to quote me, do a google search and you will find 283.000 entries on Pitt bull attacks , and learn what your talking about.. Then look at some of the graphic photographs and tell yourself your bloody lucky there not your kids. In fact if i did post some pictures, the thread would be shut down.. BUT if your so conserned about there welfare look here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2446227366068411974&vt=lf&hl=en

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic