SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My experience with scamming... advice needed please!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Crimson, I am sorry to hear about what you have been through. Is there any way you can contact your cell company and tell them you did not make those calls overseas as someone else used your phone?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Crimson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my phone number has been disconnected. So hopefully that's that. The phone company took a whopping $80 off the phone bill lol....whimper. Sad
I would love to know what you have found on "Simon" Muray!
Thought I'd get your opinion on this too... I wanted to keep him on a short chain, so he still thinks I'm with him. Just in case I needed info or anything. I'm not agreeing to anything btw...just keeping him around. Do you think that is okay or should I wipe him off completely like the pile of crap on my shoe that he is lol.

Thanks for all your help!!! Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crimson, Murry has sent me information that is on its way to you. I am also working with another moderator, Luckey, on a slow approach to bait Simon. He's not your average scammer, judging by the complexity of how he scammed you, so we don't want a bunch of people to pile on him at this point.

Please do NOT keep in contact with him. He has your real information, and lots of it. Stop all contact with him. I promise, we want him to suffer and will do what we can to make that happen. Wink

Edit: You have a PM.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crimson, I don't believe your scammer is working alone. I think you were being groomed for being their American contact. We call Americans who do this, mules. I hope you know how lucky you are to be alive for the contact you've had with them already. They needed you and that's the only reason they didn't do more serious harm than they already have.

They are not aware that they've financially ruined you, they think Americans are bottomless wells of money and resources. They are aware though that they've compromised your integrity and they will continue to hope that they can drag you down further so you will see no other option than to enable them. Again, this is the only reason they will want to continue contact with you.

YOU MUST CUT THEM OFF ENTIRELY.

I do hope you'll call me if you need any support in this. If not for all these people on eater have taught me, I could very well be in your shoes. I am a 56 year old, divorced, single mom with my profile on dating sites and Myspace. I think we have a lot in common.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the fact that Crimson has met this guy and can identify him increase the possibility of getting him arrested?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Perhaps very slightly,

From, 1 chance in a million to 2 chances in a million Crying or Very sad

Even with all the information Crimson has on him, there is still vitually no chance that the law will do anything about him.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The stolen items that she unwittingly forwarded on cannot be traced to the scammer, so there's no evidence there. Neither can the stolen credit cards that were used to fund her travels . . . all those things, in fact, SHE can be prosecuted for, but not the scammer.

These guys are shrewd. They work the romance angle because it is not illegal anywhere to misrepresent yourself and your intentions in romancing someone. It isn't even illegal for someone who loves to financially support or assist their lover. That's why it is so important for these guys to hook their victims emotionally.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic