SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTENTION BAITERS!

Another contact came in from the lad, and it is:

Lisa 0l1ver

If anyone is not this charater, please PM me so I can get in touch with a mod to warn the victim.

Thanks!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from him today. Laughing

I replied that I'm interested, but could he provide more information about the job, and also supply identification before I give him my personal banking details.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles has not heard from him. However, our lad's email bounced when H0ward tried to respond to him. Sad

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him 2 mails and he hasn't responded to either, but they didn't bounce back yet. I am assuming he is busy as a bee right now, keeping up with all of you guys..... Twisted Evil

This lad is stupid, as he never asked me for my contact information so he could send it off to you all. Still waiting for him to respond.......

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone getting emails from J1n St311a?

I originally got the first script from both J1n and J1n St311a.

J1n continued with the new scripts and logos provided by grlnxtdr681.

J1n St311a started sending his own stuff. Finally J1n St311a sent me this:

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX,
We have concluded all neccessary verifications of the informations you provided us
and we are happy to announce to you that you have been approved as our payment representative
in your region.As such,You will perform the following task:
1Help in the negotiation and receipt of funds owe us by customers living in your area.
2Help contact these customers as soon as they show willingess to make payment to us.
3Help send the funds back to us in no distant time
For so doing you are entitled to a 10%commission of each payment you help us receive.
Please find below the contact information of one of our customer that is showing interest
to make payment to us through you at the moment.
He has requested that you contact him as soon as possible so payment can be arranged and effected.
His name is Elv15 R1ver5:
Name:ELV15 R1VER5
Email: REMOVED
Phone: 905-xxx-1xx1
As soon as you get in touch with this customer,Do endeavour to let us know the outcome
of your discussions so we can instruct you accordingly.Once again,We are most previledge
to have you as our representative and we hope we would have a long term working together.
Best Regards,
Jin Stella

That phone number is Toronto, I believe and his IP resolves to Germany.

grlnxtdr681 and I are in the dark. Did one of his lads take the first script and decided to freelance. Is Elv15 one of you?

I'm so confused? Confused

PM me if you want to see the full emails and headers.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second person you are speaking of stole my script and started freelancing, it is the only thing I can think of, as he has not contacted me since. It is up to you guys if you want to play with both lads, but I deleted the st3ll4 one and am only focused in on j1n.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from your lad yet...you guys must be really tying him up...

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, my script must be circulating around ladland because the other lad had as his info a adams o something or other, I have been in contact with a Frank and a Mr. Wang, but neither of them have contactd me back and I haven't sent charater's to either one of those two names. I don't know who this other J1n St3lla guy is at all, but he did manage to get the script. I don't know how he got the baiter's email addies either.weird. The J1n Lung guy is my guy that has been using all of my scripts, and the one we will all send to Chad.

So it seems the re-worked script is being recycled in ladland. That's a good thing though, saves more vic's from falling for it.

Also, the 7 charaters that i have in the posting as to ATTENTION BAITERS I think on page 3 not sure. I wanted to see if you guys could start getting the checks as of tomorrow. Thanks!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnx is this your work or did the lad think of it himself.
I think im going to have a few more questions about his plan. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Ninja Evacuation Plan:

* Designate an Emergency Coordinator and Alternate Emergency Coordinator for the facility, Michaelangelo would be the best ninja turtle for this.
* Designate Safety Monitors and Alternate Safety Monitors for specific work areas in the facility, ninja turtles work the best in this siuation.

* Obtain and post floor plans with evacuation routes and other information as specified in the plan. Insert this information into the appropriate appendices of the plan. and include as Appendix of the plan. Ensure that copies of the Area Evacuation Plan are posted in work areas such as laboratories.

* Establish Designated Meeting Sites at a safe location outside your building, it is best to lock yourself in a closet

* Train the Evacuation Coordinator and all Safety Monitors on their responsibilities to implement the plan and to assist in the safe and orderly emergency evacuation of building occupants.
* Ensure that you have a procedure in place for communication and evacuation/safe refuge of disabled persons.

* Conduct periodic evacuation drills and critique the drills. Enlist the support of the master for technical assistance.

Quote:
If Ninja's are still attacking, run motherfucker run!

If you are still interested in the Job Offer.Please kindly fill up the employment form.

I await to read back from you.
Regards,
Jin Lung
Allied And Plastic Limited.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replied:

Quote:
That's great news!
You've got my details right, and here's what you needed:
[address details snipped]
When do I get my employment contract?

And now...

Quote:
We at the plastic company would like you to know that your application has been apporived and you are now ready to start getting payments by mail. Please make sure you look at the enclosed leaflet that will come along with your company check as it contains our company policies on safety, sexual harassment, and other things. Please also be aware that the ninja's in your country do try to take over, and you may want to invest in some , as they will protect your assests, as well as ours. If said such ninja does get ahold of any company checks, you will be responsible for the whole amount, and our comapany can punish you anywhere from spanking you, to beheading you. Please at this time, get your in order so you do not have this problem.

We would like to take the time to thank you once again for choosing employment with us, and you will be recieving checks on a weekly basis, and this will be your first check in the amount of $5,000.

By Freyja's tears - he's come through!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
@grlnx is this your work or did the lad think of it himself.
I think im going to have a few more questions about his plan. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Ninja Evacuation Plan:

* Designate an Emergency Coordinator and Alternate Emergency Coordinator for the facility, Michaelangelo would be the best ninja turtle for this.
* Designate Safety Monitors and Alternate Safety Monitors for specific work areas in the facility, ninja turtles work the best in this siuation.

* Obtain and post floor plans with evacuation routes and other information as specified in the plan. Insert this information into the appropriate appendices of the plan. and include as Appendix of the plan. Ensure that copies of the Area Evacuation Plan are posted in work areas such as laboratories.

* Establish Designated Meeting Sites at a safe location outside your building, it is best to lock yourself in a closet

* Train the Evacuation Coordinator and all Safety Monitors on their responsibilities to implement the plan and to assist in the safe and orderly emergency evacuation of building occupants.
* Ensure that you have a procedure in place for communication and evacuation/safe refuge of disabled persons.

* Conduct periodic evacuation drills and critique the drills. Enlist the support of the master for technical assistance.

Quote:
If Ninja's are still attacking, run motherfucker run!

If you are still interested in the Job Offer.Please kindly fill up the employment form.

I await to read back from you.
Regards,
Jin Lung
Allied And Plastic Limited.

Master, that is my work fully. He sent me an urgent email on how to answer your email.....lol.

This lad is alot of fun.... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention these 7 baiters:

I got contact information from him from the following charaters to mail the checks to which are these:

If you are included in this list, please let him know that you have gotten the check and what not. Thanks!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTENTION THESE BAITERS:

I just got updated contact info for these charaters:

I am getting ready to send him a email that I am printing checks for you guys in the amount of $5,000. The other 7 that I have in the above post should already start telling him that they got their checks. I will "mail" your checks in this list today, as I am on USA time. Please pretend to get the checks by Monday, Oct. (?) 7th.

If there is anyone in this list that is not a baiter, please PM me and I can PM a mod to warn the real victim.

Thanks Guys!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:

If there is anyone in this list that is not a baiter, please PM me and I can PM a mod to warn the real victim.

Thanks Guys!

You want the real victims to PM you? Laughing

My char hasn't heard since the first reply ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him at all. Sad
Nice to know the script is circulating though.
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
You want the real victims to PM you? Laughing

Shhh....we were gonna let him figure that out. Laughing

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)

Last edited by ernieh1969 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, then he must be really busy. I will let him catch up on the emails I sent him so far, and you guys know who you are, and we will keep it this many because I think you guys are doing a great job of keeping him busy enough to stay away from real vic's for awhile.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat has just received his ninja evacuation plan - excellent work Cool

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting for the initial script from him.
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From me...
Quote:
Concerning the ninja issue. Would the company be paying for the CFturtles or am I required to do that.

My current anti-ninja plan calls for the use of Sp3cial Prot3ctive 3lit3 R3con Material or S.P.E.R.M.

Is the use of S.P.E.R.M. permitted under your company rules?

I'm still waiting for an answer....

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can u make transfer for the account?If u can make trasfer for the account that will be much better bro..Okay......I await to hear from you soon.

What do I reply to this with? I only can "print checks" and "money orders" so I don't know what to tell him about this coming up.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw this poll. Should this lad go to Chad? Are you serious? They all should.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him for a dumb suggestion. Doesn't he know Homeland Security, the FBI, INTERPOL, and Mr. Gomer can track every transaction between accounts. He's trying to get you caught so he can be guyman. You should have him flogged!

Checks are safer - they can't be traced back to you. If he offers any more dumb ideas you will make sure the checks can be traced to HIM!

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this off:

Quote:
i sit and think long time about that, and i dont think i can make transfer. that will get us caught and i not want be in jail ok? we stick with plan of check being sent to maga. USA real strict about bank account and not want get caught bro. what other format you send maga and in what order? i need you to talk to Charles ok? he has great plans for you,big payday if you are interested.he said you lok real good and are not a small boi and he want to branch out. it be me,you, and Charles. make me feel like old times sake. i happy for this ok? you talk to me and Charles real soon ok? Big payday comin, i can fel the maga's monies coming to us right away.

Does that work?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the same script again, so I just replied with this:

Quote:
I don't know if that pamphlet's going to be enough for my records. I'll let you know when I see it.

What's a ? I thought my Tae Kwon Do and a nine-mil would be enough, but I have no idea about this plan biz. Please spell it out.

Should I say I'm holding on to the cheque until I get my contract certificate? Does this fit in with the overall plan?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic