SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to dig up his phone number but his real name, or so he claims is "". Mr. G0m3r hacked Charl3s box so now it's under his control. That way if anyone else corresponds with my email address, it now belongs to the G0merb0yz.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent him this, and I hope I am indicating what needs to portayed ok. I want him to think that Gomer is contacting all of us and getting all of us to send the money to this new account, and G0mer and me are going to split the money up. But I am only doing it because G0mer said he would kill all of us, one by one if we didn't give him the money. I want him to also think I am trying to help him out, the lad by still giving him advice, because I don't want him to know yet that I WANT to work with G0mer.

I hope I didn't f*ck anything up....please let me know if I did and I will correct it with what ever needs correcting because in the end, this lad is still eating out of the palm of my hand, and believes everything I am telling him:

Quote:
it ok i pray so much for charlie. i fel so bad that all our box get hack and charlie pay with his life. gomer is a box hacker that how he no where we all are. i dont no what to do. u ned to tell maga that charlie is an ex-employee that get fired from ur company and tell them do not respond to him. u tell him he just get fired and now he try to steal from u. u tell maga that gomer works with the ninja in their country that is how he hack their box ok? u ned to tell them this broda or all our monies will go to gomer ok? i scared gomer might read this mail to u and try to kill me to for give u advice like that. he want me to work with him, but we are broda in da game ok? u tell all maga to always include code word in email and u must give them the code word and u must use it in all email to magas box to ok? u use these code word to send to maga " I AM NOT THE NINJA OR GOMER HACKING UR BOX" then they no it is safe to mail back ur box. i just want magas monies, i dont want them get killed ok? i hope u undertand this clearly ok broda? i am still think of what to say to gomer, and i verry worry he come kill me to cuz i not mail him back yet in his box. u make it clear to maga all of that ok?

remain bless broda in da game

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a sweet lad. He doesn't want us killed, he just wants our money. Rolling Eyes Make sure you tell him G0mer controls my box now, that way if he or any of his friends sends mail to the box and gets a reply, they don't get suspicious.

BTW, I setup a fake Facebook account as a lad and they're already adding me. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

RL intrudes and I find myself under duress to give up baiting. I've already PM'd g-681 and M@st3r.

M@st3r has my email account info and the modality I been using on .

Have fun and best of luck. This has been great!

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see you go, come back real soon ok?

Remain bless

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is going to break the news in a matter-of-fact way:

Quote:
My apologies about the delay. I sent the form to Mr P3tt3rs0n this morning - he said he'd keep you posted.
I'm sorry about your loss.

What loss? Why, his poor boy was killed in a car accident and our Lad is on bereavement leave as his friends at the firm keep things rolling...

Edited to correct some missing letters (damn late nights!)(and again to leet a name)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems to not be too fussed that the reverend has kept the lot on this check

Quote:
Thank you for the prompt update.The company will be glad to build back your chucrh but not with all the fund.you are to send back $3,000 back to china for the plans to evaculate the native Ninja.Here is the inmformtaion you will need to send the money below:

does anyone know what an evaculate is????

Quote:
Lung
I am sorry but i have already paid the builders with the money. I am yet to purchase a ninja turtle but i will when the next check comes
regards
Cornelius

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, what's this?

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Who is Mr Petterson?And what lost are you talking about?
Please explaind what happen to the company fund with you.
I await to read back from you.

He sounds anxious and desperate for news. However, since today is Wednesday (Woden's Day), one of two holy days in the Asatru week (the other being Friday (Freyja's Day), she won't be able to answer right away...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confused and anxious.

Quote:
Mr. J1n-

I have received the check. Am I supposed to use it to buy hamsters and microwave as many of them as possible? Please let me know as the hamster smugglers I have on retainer can't sit still at the thought of something this big.

Sincerely-
T3d J@ckson

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me this :

Quote:
I have already done that..I have told them,Gomer is connect with native ninja.Dont worry he will never get you or me.

I will write u back.

So I sent him this:

Quote:
thank u for your confidience that he wont get us. i glad i have such a god broda in da game with me. be careful tho cuz gomer be a mean bad man and i think he tok over charlie account in his box. i kep get mail from charlie, but it not him, cuz gomer kill him with pitbull. did maga get the check today? they all should get check today for the 10,000. how i get my share now that charlie is dead?
write me soon
remain bless

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is very understanding:

Quote:
You're in denial and I understand that. It was a terrible thing to happen. Right now your family - what's left of it - needs you. Hold hard to what you've got.
Mr P3tt3rs0n is taking care of things well from what I can see, so take a crumb of comfort from that.

Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the ninjas piqued the interest of Mr. H0ward:

Quote:
I didn't know you had native ninjas in Africa, are they different from the Chinese ninjas? You know, my grandfather fought in World War Two against the Nazis and he found an incredible defense against the ninjas and I think it would work against them and this G0m3r person who keeps trying to call me. He has been calling me over and over again but I have not answered. This morning, I found a dead dog on my front door, do you think he knows where I live?

I got this back:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.I dont know much about Africa Ninja and i think they are differnt from Chinese Ninjas.Gomer or the native ninja do not know anything about our plans.We need to immplement our plans and archieved our aim,this people are becoming more dangerous every day by day.Please make sure you have the money sent to us today so we can buy our weapon as soon as possible.

Mr. G-mer has accomplices and pitbulls here too:

Quote:
I went there just a moment ago and a strange man followed me from my house down the street. He looked African and he had a pitbull in the car with him. He made me rather nervous so I took the money and went back home. I don't know if this is in any way connected to this G0mer person but I am thinking of telling the police and maybe they'll know what to do. Perhaps the FBI knows who this Mr. G-mer is. Let me know what I need to do.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering what I am supposed to to be telling him in emails? How do I tell him that G0mer got to me or that the other baiters are now sending me the money and I have to send it to G0mer? Don't know what to tell him..... Confused

Also, this just in:

Quote:
I promise you with my life...if i get any money from this maga i will send you ur share..the maga's have staring getting the money...as soon as i recieving anything..i will update update you.Pls belived mer charlies.I swear withmy life..if iget any money i will send you through western union.Okay

Thank you so much.

Should I pull the same thing that I am being followed also? Thanks in advance....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent this for right now until I know what I should be telling him in my emails to him:

Quote:
thank you. u god man broda. where is monies going to now tho since charlie is dead. are maga send u western union? u be careful as EFCC watch that rel close. i would use money gram instead ok? i dont want u get bust be EFCC. they no good to ok? i notice i get follow by men in black coat. i hope it not gomer. i dont want die ok? maybe i just to scared right now, but i see men in black coat and the have pitbull. i kep get call in middle of the night and all i here is heavy breathing. they not say anything jin. i very scare right now. when u get the monies, and u send it western union or money gram, i cant give u my rel name ok? i have fake id for when time come to pick up my monies. gomer will no it me so i cant use rel name broda. what do u think i should do?

remain bless,

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a coincidence

Mr gomer gave him an update on the situation a few hours ago.

Quote:
GUY U B RUN OUT OF TIME OOOOOOOOOOOO.
I ALREADY ON TRACK TO FIND OTHER GMAN AND KNOW BOUT U MAGA U HAVE. IF U WAN ME SEND NINJA I SEND NINJA N BREAK MORE HOUSE LIKE U MAGA CORNELIUS. MY DOG NOW HUNGRY N WANT MORE FOOD. U MAKE NICE FOOD FOR HIM HE LIKE SMALL BOI FOR BRAKEFAST.

GUY U JOIN GOMERBOYZ OR U LIFE BE RUIN ALWAYS
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

he thinks if he ignores gomer he will go away.

@ssa do you have another gomer onto this lad?

You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master: I have been harrassing him from one of my chopper accounts as one of the G-merboyz, nothing too much yet.

As for my plan here, here's my suggestion. If nothing else, we're instilling fear, paranoia and mistrust into a lad who seems new to the game. Eventually, he's going to get pissed off, and I mean really pissed off and suspicious when he has done all of this for nothing except a weekend trip to Cotonou. I don't want him rethinking his ninja script so why does this all go wrong? The G-merboyz, of course. Oh yeah, and it's the lad's fault for not going to Chad. Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted myself a message from a fake Lad account:

Quote:
Dear
Your money greatfuly recieved - thnaks for your promt payment. More checks will come to you soon.
You have our grattitude.
Z3ma Pett3rson
A111ed and p1ast1c Limited.

I'm planning to reply tomorrow, ccing our Lad of course, and hoping that he threatens Z3ma - who will react with scorn as he is a G0merboi.

If there are any problems with this modality, please let me know.

BTW - apologies for the Kentucky Fried Movie bit - just let you know that I don't drink, but do care.

Sand Timer x 7
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb
the gomer the merrier

You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My victim was robbed by one of the G-mer associates today at gunpoint. My lad went silent after that.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer keeps warning him

Quote:
DO NOT IGNORE ME U WILL ONLY MAKE ME ANGRY. I WILL SPARE U LIFE BUT IT UP TO U

You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your post was post number 419. Laughing

Have fun with this lad over the weekend, I'm going to be out camping.

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

BTW - apologies for the Kentucky Fried Movie bit - just let you know that I don't drink, but do care.

I have a Kentucky Fried Movie bait on the go, and am fast running out of quotes Laughing

We are building a baiting force of extraordinary magnitude.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yay 419

he has finally answered my mr gomer

Quote:
what do yoou want Mr gomer....you have collected the money..then why are u still mailing me.why?

Let me be.

Okay

i think he is starting to worry just a little

this should make him a little more worried
Quote:
GUY U BE IN TOO DEEP NOW OK. THERE NOTIN U CAN DO.
I KNOW U HAVE DOLLA IN BANK FROM MANY MAGA. I KNOW U NO GET U SHARE YET BECAUSE U NOT DO WHAT OTHER GMAN SAY. SO I KILL ONE N WATCH THE OTHER GMAN NOW.
U LUCKY U ANSWER ME. OTHER GMAN NO ANSWER SO WE HAVE KILL HIM.

U WILL GET DOLLA FROM BANK AND OTHER GMAN. WHEN U GET DOLLA U WILL PAY 50% TO GOMERBOYZ FOR PROTECTION FEE. IF U JOIN GOMERBOYZ DEN ONLY PAY 20%.

OTHER GMAN THINK I NOT BE FOR REAL WHEN I TELL HIM I MAKE DOG EAT HIM. THAT BIG MISTAKE. I KNOW U NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKE. I NO WANT TO KILL U SO DO NOT MAKE ME DO IT OK.

U LIFE DEPEND ON HOW U ANSWER THIS QUESTION
WILL U JOIN GOMERBOYZ???????????

THIS NO JOKE BRODA I TELL U HOW I KILL U IF IT COME TO THAT.
FIRST I TIE U UP FACE DOWN ON BENCH THEN I GET HORSE N MAKE HORSE FORK U UNTIL U DEAD. JUST SO U KNOW HOW OK BUT I NOT WANT TO DO THAT.

ONELUV
MRGOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My maga will maybe or maybe not answer him Monday. Right now I'm camping in the middle of the woods with banshees, I mean kids, running through the trees.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him on Wednesday to let him know I had received a check for 10K and was waiting on instructions to send it to.

He emailed me back wanting it sent via WU due to an african ninja attack.
I replied that my bank would not cash it until it cleared. I asked what I needed to do to protect myself from the ninja attacks. Shocked

He emailed me today, told me to wait for the check to clear, and send his money via WU. He also told me that I was safe from the ninja attack, and to not worry.

Has this lad started to believe these are real checks? Does he think my bank is going to come back in a week or two and tell me "Yes, the check has cleared".
Would it be okay to tell him next week that the check cleared but I needed it to pay for my cruise, and spent his money?
I am after all stressed out over these ninjas.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic