SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dead P3tt3rs0n account isn't dead - egads a miracle!

And I get this:

Quote:
You are a big fool ...you can have all the money for i care....fuck you.
send them more checks okay.

Thought I'd break it to him gently:

Quote:
FUCK U COCKSUCKER
MY OGA GOMER PWN U LIKE BASTARD BABY OF CRACK HO
WE GOT MONEY FROM UR MAGA AND WHAT U GOT? I TELL U WHAT U GOT U GOT NOTHING COS WE RULE
WE PWN U SO GO SELL UR ASS 2 TOURIST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
We could always see if he'll pick up the money from our favorite bank in Accra. They seem to give lads the best service possible and even a complimentary pair of handcuffs. I sent my last pet there with a fake bank slip (Thanks Marvinator!) and he has dropped off the face of the earth, hasn't even checked his email.

Just tell him you deposited $50,000 into that bank because it is safe and then if he doesn't want to go there, tough luck, tell him the deal is off. Even if we lose him right now, look at what we've managed to do. We've found real victims that we have kept from falling for this, we've sent him on safari and we wasted weeks of his time. I say we've already succeeded beyond our expectations and what better way to end this than with a possible arrest scenario?

An arrest would top off this lads pain..... How can we accomplish this? What do you want me to do?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from J1n:

Quote:
How can gomer hack my box..someone that does not know my ID.i think you maga's have connection with Gomer.they gave him my email.and he did not hack my box because he sent them emial from another box and your foolish maga;s respond to it fast.I AM TIRED OF THIS DEAL.I am honest with you but i dont think you are..Now you want my address where i stay so you can fuck me up again....No...i know nothing about you.
From now on..if you are readyto work..i will send you list of maga;s and you will send them checks.not your maga's okay.

I think he is unhappy with me.... Laughing

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a follow up email asking about his money.
I then replied with my condolences and told him I had wired the money to Mr P.
I haven't received an email from him since. I do believe he thinks your magas are "bad luck" Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, everybody I think this is the plan. I need everyone's email addy that has been baiting J1n. i am going to send everyone a letter to all those out there that J1n has been fired. I am going to include him in this list so he will get the email too. Everyone is to now send the money from the checks to me. I will let him know that I am changing the game and I will be sending him the money to that bank in Accra. I want him to know that I am not pleased and will slap him around a bit. He is going to apparently keep giving me more RL vics soon, so when that list comes in I will PM a mod to get that taken care of.

@ SSA - I will send him an email now that I am contacting all of the baiters now and that since he wasn't happy with my magas i will take over. Then I will have all the money sent to me, and he has to go pick up his share at that bank. Is that what you want me to do? Just confirming....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this:

Quote:
i not like way u talk to me. i send u magas and mags pay monies. not my fault that g0mer is god hacker guy ok? i tell u what i do ok i deal with the maga i send u i tell them i fire u and gomer and they send monies to me. i then send u ur share to bank account ok? i show u love broda and u fuck me up by getting ur box hack. i tell u what to do and u no listen to me. yeah maga respond fast cuz they think they make real monies ok? i try help u but u say i no trust? not god broda not god. u send me more mags that u have and i send them check ok, but i deal with maga i send u and i tell u they send me monies. i send u ur share to bank account and i give u the transfer slip so u no that it ok to pick up monies ok? i not want kill g0mer i to scare of that big bad ass *DELETED* ok? i not kill him, but why u not put me up in ur house? i trustworthy ok?

one love broda,

Now just waiting for the addies so I can mass mail everyone about his job loss....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a blast reading this whole thing.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Thank you very much. Alot of work went into it and is still going into it. If you are thinking about joining this hobby, read the stickies, and bait safe.

Again, thanks and welcome!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember actually running across the 419 Eater page several years back, and reading the baits provided me with a lot of entertainment.

I actually looked it up again, because one of my email addresses, unfortunately the one I use the most, seems to have made it on to someone's list - so alas, I'm getting 1-2 of these a day. Perhaps I'll do some more safe-baiting reading, and try my hand.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plan is to send him to the bank with a fake slip. We just need a set amount and appropriate names to put on it. I already have a fake slip, we would just need to enter new information on it.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That email and attachment was great, complete with the RSOT. Laughing

Time for the next, and possibly final phase. Too bad we can't get a picture of him to photoshop on the back of a milkcarton. "Missing Lad. Last seen headed to Accra, Ghana to a Prud3ntial Bank with a fake payment slip. If you have any information, please call local authorities to ensure he does not return."

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this out in regards to Mr. Ch@rl3s's email firing our friend...

Quote:
Mr. GND-
I have cc'd Mr. "Lad" on this email.

Mr "Lad"-
I wish you the best in the future. Good luck with your new job.

Mr. GND-
I was planning on being in town Monday to go to Western Union, as Mr.
"lad" had instructed me. I have cashed the check. Am I still to use
Western Union to transfer the money to you as I was originally
instructed? Are there new details I need for Western Union? Please
get back to me ASAP, as I want to take care of this by Monday so I can
do more jobs for you!

Sincerely,
"Ralph"

That should fire him up a little, since I had been on vacation, but finally got my accounts in order like I had promised. Twisted Evil

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick question about the bank in Accra, what is the details that I need to send to J1n so I may send him to there? And I can send the details to all of you guys and Bcc him?

Thankies!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in my inbox. This made me laugh. Should I reply that I'm set up and ready to receive the larger checks?

Quote:
Dear Company Worker,

Thank you for your work so far with the company. We are very pleased with what you have done so far. We would like to start sending you bigger clients, which means that we would be sending you bigger checks. At this point in time the ninjas are getting to be a much bigger threat and we would like to know that you would still be capable of taking care of our clients despite the ninja problem.We have recently fired two employees and would like to inform you of this change at this time. You are to stop communicating with the following employees: Mr. Gomer and Mr. Jin Lung.Mr. Gomer likes to hack into boxes and steal our monies and Mr. Jin Lung is a lazy incompotent fool. After you recieve the checks, you must then send money to me instead of these two fools that have been fired. I will send you more details after you acknowledge this mail. The new checks that you will be getting will range from 50,000 to 350,000 so please make sure at this time your bank can handle such a transaction. I also suggest at this time to upgrade your security systems for these ninja attacks that have become more frequent. Also, you should know that Mr. Gomer is associatative with the local ninjas, so I would strongly suggest getting the following types of secuirties that help combat the ninja problem: Crime Fighting Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and possibly a Splinter would also work. Please let me know when you have upgraded your securities on your premises and I will send you further information once this mail has been acknowledged. I am also going to send a letter that shows the following fools have been fired.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please note I am above both of the gentleman that I mentioned in this mail so I have the right to fire these gentleman

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings from my couch. My name is SSA and I am writing you on a borrowed laptop. I am contacting you because I'm fighting a cold right now that has defiled all forms of treatment so far. Laughing

Anyhow, I think what we will tell him is that an account has been setup at and because of the horrible incident involving the murder of Mr. 3meka, we have had to choose this new place because their staff has been trained to combat assassins including the G+Boyz and their hired ninjas.

However, if you want to try this as well let me know. I am thinking we send a payment by WU saying that money had gone into the account and you wanted to get some cash to him. Then send him an MTCN that has been picked up and then when he complains, he's been chopped again. That would then confirm to him that the G+boyz have infiltrated the WU system and the only way to get the money to him safely is to use the bank in Ghana because you have a personal friend there.

We then get a new "friend" address who we will copy in on a mail to the lad introducing him and saying he will personally handle the safekeeping of the money. We send the lad a fake deposit slip and tell him to go pick up the money. Hilarity ensues.

Any suggestions or tweaks to this plot, someone let me know but this is all I can think of in my medicine-addled mind.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Scarlett,

Yes you may reply that you are ready and where are you sending the money...

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ sir scam alot,

That sounds good to me....so tell him I am sending him some money, but where do I get the modality of the money already picked up? And should I tell him about the bank account first and then tell him I am sending him some money after?

How about this to him:

Quote:
my computer screw up tok me a bit to fix. i send magas that u fire and they send monies to a bank account in Accra call prudential bank.i set it up cuz they are train to fight assasin like gomer ok? magas are start to mail my box and when they send me monies i will send u some monies by Western Union ok? i can only send 999.00 at a time tho ok broda? i let you know when the time is god. pls dont think i leave u cuz my computer wants to kep f* up.

Something like that?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That should work. I would really like to get him on the road there soon and in handcuffs.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately gomer has not been able to keep the pressure up on him
but he will do so soon

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sneaky little bastard, but not too bright. Requests the WU info as "Mr. Ch@rl3s", but sends it from his "J1n" email account.

Quote:
Dear Ted,

The company await the western union details from you on Monday which is tomorrow.

Regards,

Mr charles.

and...

Quote:
Dear T3d J@ckson,

Mail acknowledge.Thank you for your prompt update do go ahead and send the money via western union to the information given to you by Mr Jin Lung.Endavour to send all necessarry information that will enable the pick up.Make the transction in two place because at the western union point they wont allow to to send the huge amount once.We await to hear back from you.

Please do acknowledge of this mail.

Regards,

Mr Charl3s

Alli3d and plastic L1mited.

I explained to him that only the real Mr. Ch@rl3s will receive the info. I am sure Mr. Ch@rl3s wouldn't be pleased if his ex-employee was trying to steal from him....

"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work. Everything we can do to confuse and baffle this lad is great.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from j1n:

Quote:
Hello Brother.

Glad to hear from you..I can see that maga's started to mail u in your
box.How will u get money from Accra while u are in USA?sendint my
share through western union is the best and i am glad you know
what....when should i expect my share?because right now i need money
...I dont even have a thousand with me..i have work for you and i have
server u as well..Please i need some money this week.

I await to read back from you.

I will send him a message that I am sending him money to him to the bank because thry have advanced assasin security and that way he definitly gets his money. Should I tell him I already started getting money from you guys?
Quote:
Dear bother..I am still in charge of Ted jackson..Let him pay the money the information give to him before..Pls u will getur share through western union details..I swaer with my Life.

I await to read back from you.

And then that right before... I don't like what this sneaky son of a bitch is trying to pull.....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to get money on the side that he doesn't have to share with you. That was the exact same thing he was trying to do to Charl3s 3meka before he went on safari. Since you are supposedly in the US, what you do is tell him that your friend is also an American who is working with the bank in Africa. That way, you can toss him another one of my addresses and he can correspond with him that way. Since you have an "in" with a prominent bank, he should respect you even more.

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you want T3d to handle this? Laughing

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
How do you want T3d to handle this? Laughing

Only send me emails, totally ignore his mail, but when you send me mail, Bcc him in so he can see the emails also. I need a service that shows western union picked up by me so he thinks you guys really sent me money. Where would I find something like that? I also need all of you guys to tell me you sent the money western Union and then I would need that service again to show I picked it up so we can get him going on his merry little way to the bank. How do I do this but I am going to send him a nice little slap now.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic