SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A too cheap shipping

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

After a few days baiting a guy, he has finally sent me a shipping invoice:

I am getting a chimpanzee and two trouser snakes (they'll be used for breeding, of course!). The total amount of the shipping is 240EUR.

ONLY 240 EUR???

I'm gonna try and get this lad moving around Camerun, but I think 240EUR probably won't be worth it for him. Or maybe it is?

In any case, do you know a way to make this mugu inflate the invoice without looking too stupid and without asking for more animals?

Something like "Ok, let me know where can I transfer the 2400eur", then tell him "Oh, Its 240, not 2400". That could make him tell me that there was an error in the invoice and it was actually 2400 instead of 240.

Any ideas?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how he'd like the money sent - give him a choice of all at once, or two lots of 1200 each; see if he's really reading your replies.

Edited to put in a missing space

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused That's a true bargain, Absolutdani, though the trouser snakes probably need only a small space. Rolling Eyes

What about insurance fees? They can be surprisingly high.

A very nice invoice, by the way Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please mark the invoice as fakey fakey so it does not get reused Smile

Glad you are getting such a good deal on trouser snakes though.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic