SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm Back (New: George has a criminal phone number!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Be advised to use the money and go back to school since you don't know how to spell other people's name apart from your own name.Meanwhile, i wonder who taught you how to write your own name.
Somehow, seeing these kinds of responses from your lads over and over again with this silly simple modality never ceases to make me laugh! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's great to have you back again, bunnyrabbit. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another wasted trip in the offing?

Quote:
Mr.Herman Ruth,
He will try again for the last time,Meanwhile your ID is very important to avoid wroungful delivery.
Thanks
Mr.Ayodele Jubril.
NB:YOUR DRAFT WILL BE RETURNED TO THEM THIS AFTERNOON IF HE GETS THERE AND THEY SAID THAT THE MONEY IS NOT THERE BECAUSE OF ANY MISTAKE.

Sent him a blurry scan of a fake ID.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bit anti-climactic but it does show that he made another wasted trip to the MG office. Laughing I don't think I'm done with him yet. I love it when they call us frauds.

Quote:
You are not serious.
Your draft has been sent back to the NNPC.
Do reach them and receive it from them.
Do not contact this office again.Please go the money gram office and pick your money.
Am sorry we can no longer deliver your parcel because of your fraudlent nature.
Bye
Mr.Ay0dele Jubril.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad thinks I'm stupid... Laughing

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

Why so you keep saying I am not seriouse? I am not a fraudulent person.

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
Please stop communicating me.
You are very stupid.
Bye

He said I should communicate with him again, right? Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
He said I should communicate with him again, right? Laughing

That's what I read too. Maybe you should ask him about your 'flatulent nature?'
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignorant of the ways of MoneyGram, maybe...but stupid? How dare he! Evil or Very Mad
I think he should just be a better teacher. You are just a little confoosed. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bunnyrabbit: Splendid job! Your wrong name baiting has inspired me to give that modality a try with a lotto lad who seems to love calling me on my K7 number. If you're interested in listening to the beginnings of his agony check out my audio post here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1240184#1240184

Regardless, I've thoroughly enjoyed your bait and look forward to more of your lad frustration! Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice banana! Wink

I'm not done with this idiot yet:

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

Why do you want me to stop communicating you. I am not a flatulent person. Did you try the MTCN that ends with a 3?

I just do not understand these ways of the Money Gram. Please explain to me better how this works.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
Mr.George,
Please stop communicating me because you are stupid.otherwise you should go back to school.
As a matter of fact, your draft has already been returned to the NNPC headquaters.
Please contact them for your draft and stop communicating me ok.
Bye
Mr.Ay0dele Jubril

Hahaha Laughing

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you need to communicate him again so you can get the email address of NNPC headquaters. Very Happy
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is NNPC real? If not, you will, of course, CC him into any emails THERE, right?
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the saga continues...

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

What is the email address of the NNPC headquarters?

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
Attn:Mr.George,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Please you need to get that from Alhaji 1ssa 1brahim Hassan who signed the release of your draft to you and also a staff of the NNPC.
You can reach him on e-mail:[email protected]
Bye
Mr.Jubril

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,

Mr. Gerbil said that my payment has been sent back to you. Please I want to receive my monies right away.

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
Mr.George,
I understand that you are a foolish man, you taught i was kidding when i was asking you what is going on between you and the courier company.
If you want your money, you should come to this office physically and write an undertaken , or you pay for the delivery fee via western union money transfer on below name,

MR. STANLEY EKWEFI
LAGOS -NIGERIA.

Otherwise you should forget the money because the draft has already been sent to our headquaters.
Thanks
Alhaji Issa Ibrahim Hassan.

Do you think George will make a small mistakes with the name? Wink

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr.George,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Am sorry to ask you to go nd take your money because i never asked you to send it through MONEY GRAM but WESTERN UNION.
Thanks
Alhaji 1ssa 1brahim Hassan

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,

There is no Western Union here. There is only Money Gram. Now stop causing these stupid delays.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Do you think George made a small mistakes? Wink

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he gives you another chance - try "Stringy Equity".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad you're back, funnyrabbit.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,

OK I find a Western Union office now. They say that because the monies are going to Africa it must be sent my MTCN Secure for safety ok. This is because of all the fraudstars in Africa and expecially in Nigeria.

You must go to www.mtcn.secure.la and input this security code:

5c940ff2342cd3d2cab3918f4a74XXXX

and then follow the simple instructions. Now hurray up and do your job and stop causing these stupid delays.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

He didn't try very hard:

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 03:41:35 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 03:43:44 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1
Total Refreshes: 2
Completed the Process?: no

Quote:
Mr.George,
Please go and take your money from the western union.
I have no time to waiste .
Thanks
Alhaji 1ssa 1brahim Hassan.

Why do you think he thinks George is wasting his time? Wink

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clicking 1 box is hardly wasting time. Tell him mtcn secure officials checked that he hasn't made an effort to disclose the mtcn, and it's still available. (I trust it is, Bunnyrabbit?) Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love trading insults with the lads: Laughing Payment sent to "Stoney Echoofly"

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,
Why do you say this? What is wasting your time? I did everything you saidth. What is matter are you goat?

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
Subj: YOU ARE A FOOL
SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE ANOTHER PERSON'S NAME APART FROM YOURS, PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING ME AND FORGET ABOUT THE $3M.
YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER PLEASE.
BYE AS YOUR FATHER IS A GOAT.
GO AND TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION.

I don't think George is ready to "stop communicating" him yet! Laughing

Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude I have not laughed like that in a while
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George will still not "stop communicating" Hassan ben Sober. It seems that the money is just a "peanut" to him: Laughing

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober:
Please I will resent the monies. I will try to get the name correct this time.

You have 2 options:

1. Western Union secure transaction.
2. Money Gram with no security.

The security company contacted me and saidth to me that you did not try very hard to complete the procedure. It is very simple procedure. Now stop causing these stupid delays.

Which option do you choose?

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
BYE.
DO WHATEVER THAT PLEASES YOU.

Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,
The MTCN S3cur3 people telled me that you are not a seriouse person because you did not really try to retreive the MTCN number. They say go and complete the security procedure so that you will be able to collect the moneys.

Stop causing these stupid delays.
Warmly,
George Herman Ruth

Quote:
First the name you put in is wroung.
Tell them to give u the MTCN for you to send to me because i am a very busy person and the money is just a peanut to take my time ok.
Thanks

What mistakes do you think George should make next? Wink
Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,
I do not understandth this. You want me to take back money and sent you peanuts instead?? How many pounds peanuts? Roasted or boiled?

Warmest Regards,
George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants me to stop boardering myself. How nice!

Quote:
Dear Mr George .
Sir,
Stop boardering yourself about their address because your draft MUST have been cancelled by now.
It is all your fault.
Bye

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Did he just send you your boardering pass? He wants you to come over I guess. Maybe you should communicate him about that. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He obviously wants me to keep "communicating him" since he just sent me this:

Quote:
Mr.George Harman Ruth,
Sir,
Have you seen what you have done to yourself by sending fake informations to me and to the bank.
It is very unfortunate that you have lost your payment.
It will be very difficult for you to come accross this kind of noppurtinity in life again.
Anyway take care
Mr.Ay0dele.

So George is still boardering himself and communicating him:
Quote:
Please Mr. Gerbil give me another chance to colect the moneys. I will try not to make a mistakes this time.

George Herman Ruth

Do you think George might make another mistakes anyway? Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George better not screw it up again, or he'll not get
Quote:
this kind of noppurtinity in life again.
Laughing

noppurtunity? not get one? that's a double negative! Must be a positive, then, if I got my math right. So, if you do mess it up, you'll get another chance after this one, I think. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George (Mr. Man???) gets another chance. Anyone want to take this call?:

Quote:
Mr, Man.
Before i work on your behalf, you must give me your telephone number and i must speak with you on phone before i do that.
I want to be sure of whom am dealing with becuase i have not seen you before.
Thanks as you can call me on my number before you send yours.
Finally, my name is not Gerbril But Jubril.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something tells me you'll be getting his number wrong this time .. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic