SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Introducing a huge TWAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatsinitforme, I hereby bless your fine bourbon. May it warm the depths of your soul and not deliver you face-up on the floor squirming in your own excrement.

I have also blessed my three fingers of Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr. on the rocks, (I was feeling girlie, so I added ice.), which now sits patiently on my holy coaster of Antioch. My meager tithings only allow one of this fine bottled nectar a year, but it gets me closer to the Almighty.

Then, a Manhattan with Bookers will be in order. A bit blasphemous, but nice.

Simba, there is nothing "mini," about me. Making me out to be a sidekick to YW is just not right. I hurts my delicate feeeeelllliiiings...

Very Happy

Oh yeah, I don't bike or swim.

I drink, make stuff on my wood lathe, smack around my heavy bag, drive my muscle car (1968 Oldsmobile 442), and contemplate why I'm such an asshole.

It completes me.

-MoB

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW is a real person? He actually exists? Shocked

I thought he was invented by the Mods to distract Slightly from hating all of humanity, and YW's posts were collectively composed in the Mod lounge after too much Pimm's.

And no real human could be that small, lift that much weight, cycle that far and be that twisted.

Anyway, welcome MoB - I think you and I will get along fine Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MinisterOfBourbon wrote:
Simba, there is nothing "mini," about me. Making me out to be a sidekick to YW is just not right. I hurts my delicate feeeeelllliiiings...

That was never my intention.
I was just drawing a very loose comparison, because it somehow seemed appropriate given YW's Doctor Evil personae.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MinisterOfBourbon wrote:
Simba, there is nothing "mini," about me.

That's not what YW says. He says he can barely feel anything.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, Simba. I was just feigning righteous indignation.

But I do know that YW has a bad case of smallcox.

Don't ask me how I know, please.

-MoB

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, YW can't feel anything because he long ago blew out his O-ring from too many liasons with rump rangers in various parks and rest areas for money.

Hey, a guy's gotta make a living.

-MoB

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MinisterOfBourbon wrote:
I know, Simba. I was just feigning righteous indignation.

I know MoB. I was just feining compassionate concern....... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey asshole (MoB), you were not supposed to give away my deepest darkest secrets. Keep it up and I might have to spill the beans about you and that alter boy. Evil or Very Mad

Hey mods... can we just change his title now to "asshole"? I can pretty much guarantee that sooner or later, you will probably do it on your own anyhow.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Leave Slightly and the prof out of this.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hey mods... can we just change his title now to "asshole"? I can pretty much guarantee that sooner or later, you will probably do it on your own anyhow." -YW

Do you all see what I have to put up with here? YW just resorts to hurtful, destructive comments and labels me. Why? What have I done? I am innocent in this and don't feel that this kind of abuse is warranted in any way.

I think it has something to do with his drunken 3:00 a.m. calls to my phone asking me to come over. YW, it's not going to happen. As we discussed, you don't have the appropriate level of cash.

He's always like this, but it's not his fault. All that biking in his little spandex shorts has made him this way. Plus the fact that his erectile dysfunction is flaring up again due to the little bike seat he rests his ass on.

I just hope that someday, YW becomes a more compassionate and empathic person, enjoying every day as if it were a blessed gift from God.

Until then, he's just a dick, but a well-meaning dick.

By the way, that altar boy was asking for it.

-MoB

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure how I missed this thread, but welcome, MOB. Nice to have another impotent and hate-filled member on the boards. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome, Professor.

However, I would ask that you not use a picture of my wife as your avatar anymore. It's just plain rude to do so without permission.

Geez. The nerve of some people!

-MoB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic