SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - I sent this to Izzy on 30 Jan:

Quote:
Our legal advisors have told us that we have no moral or legal liability to you, and that you have proper civil avenues for seeking payment from Mr 3dewor. So I suggest that you take him to court and get what he owes you.

No reply so far...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long break 0ke finally replies:

Quote:
How could your legal advisor say such a thing? As a matter of fact
everything has been settled okay• I do respect you and your company
but you have no regard for me
• what can I possibly do to retain my position? Do let me know please•
Am Patiently waiting for your reply•

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A day later, Cammy replies:

Quote:
The legals simply stated that since you got yourself in the shit, we don't have to get you out of it.
And I'm simply stating that your laziness, disloyalty, and poor planning are three good reasons to never employ you again.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor 0ke is determined:

Quote:
You should able to have feelings for me.i`m still insteresting in
working for moosekunckle however I have bought the props before the
incident occured.right now let's do something reasonable okay.what can
I possibly do to please you.remmeber am loyal to you and your company
why did you choose to treat me this way? Forgive me please...I have
settled the models already everything was fine now.
Am patiently waiting for your swift reply.

Cammy was terse in return:

Quote:
I don't have any feelings for you. This is business, not pleasure.
"remmeber am loyal to you and your company" - the facts are quite otherwise.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still at it!

Quote:
Let bye gone be gone.straight to business what can I do to retain my position?
I know is not pleasure so can I execute the shots now do let me know please.

Sand Timer x 7
Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe this is a stupid question, but why is he signing and putting the date as September 9th, 2008? (09/09/08 )

Never mind, ima douche. Just noticed the the hread date.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy can only tell the truth about his chances:

Quote:
We can't let bygones be bygones. Your record is totally dismal and we are not a charitable institution.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke's gone, but lookie here:

Quote:
Hi m00se knuck1e.modeling,
Am sorry ever since that i couldn't submit the form the company told me to submit,but i am back now and i have filled the forms and am about submitting it,so tell me if the offer the company still have for me as an agent still exist because am a bit nervous now,am really keen in doing business with your company.
I await your urgent response.
Regards,
Dan

Someone called D4n D4nino... anyone remember him?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found D4nino on this thread, so I sent an answer:

Quote:
Whether or not you apply is your decision. If you wish to start a challenging and rewarding new career, you know what to do. I'll have to create your file from scratch though.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan the lotto man from some oldtimers´ siggylines Smile
Expect not much of a performance by him Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You may be right... not a promising start from DD:

Quote:
But am almost completing the form,but am having a problem with the essay writing,i can't do that,but if there is any other essay with no hesitation send it to me i'll completeit.

So:

Quote:
I can't change the procedure you've been given. You'll have to do the best you can.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And in quick succession, and all headed "Dear White" (rude little sod):

Quote:
I'll try and get back to you with it as soon as possible.

Quote:
Am sorry there was a mistake,its the agent form i was suppose to fill not the modelling,i have printed it out i'll get back to you in a few days.

Quote:
I saw the agent form and it was worth i was going for before i encounter the error,but am almost done with it,regarding the drawing,is it just the model catwalking legs that am drawing that is the only place that is left. I await your urgent response so i can proceed.

Quote:
Don't worry much in the next two days i'll summit you the agent form i am almost done with it,how about Randy,i miss him so much,tell him to keep intouch with me,i await your response.

Cammy is not worried in the slightest (italics in original):

Quote:
It's Ms White, not just White.
Please proceed and reply soon.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo! The forms are in (I'll post later):

Quote:
Here are the document i promised to send to you and this is the agent form,all the information that is been provided are well verified and confirm,so do please get back to me so i can know whats up next.
I hope to hear from you soon.

I will, of course, need his ID picture.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the first five (of ten). I'll give him points for neatness!

I have problems with some of the details on page 4, which not only don't seem to make sense, but make one of his page 5 ambitions seem a tad redundant.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the rest.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to Eater treatment, Dan Very Happy

I recognize the email from past jolly times. He has the guts to list it. As if Google did not exist! If you google it with yahoo.com, you will see "Dan is back! Dan is back!" in Main .

BTW if he did not lie about the birth age, he landed on Eater doing a lotto scam at the age of 18 Shocked
Claimed DOB: 13.3.1989. Just turned 18 at this thread

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is slightly perturbed at some of the info:

Quote:
Some things you put on your form don't make any sense to me - for one thing, you claim to be just 24 years old (as of less than a week ago), but you stated that you have five children, aged 4 to 14. So why on page 5 do you say that one of your ambitions is to start a family? You've made an unnaturally early start on that score - when you were just nine years old!!!

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, we require to know.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There should be some sort of special sig icon for getting Dan to actually fill out a form. The bugger is the laziest (and dumbest) scammer I have ever come across. I once convinced a lad that Dan had stolen his laptops. The lad was supposed to go to Dan's house (yes, Dan gave me his address), drive him around and scare the crap out of him before depositing him naked and making him walk back home. After driving around for about ten minutes my lad came to the (correct!) assumption that Dan was too stupid to pick his nose without assistance, and my lad dropped him off.

Here's the photo Dan sent me to prove that it was HIS tongue that was on the tongue print form he completed:

When I called him on the fake (yeah, you're not supposed to point out their errors, but this one was so damn obvious that I had to) he sent me a letter of apology:

followed by a real photo:

Dan is truly a "special needs" scammer.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His reply won't impress:

Quote:
I thought the questions was how many brothers i had,that was why i stated their names,i am very much single,those names there are the names of my brothers,the question was that how many oldest children where known,so thought you where asking about my brothers.please do get back to me so i can know what to do next.i hope to hear from you soon so we can proceed without any delay so i can start my contract appointment.
i await your urgent response,for procedure to the next level.

I haven't send the ID-1OT forms yet, but rather a mild chiding:

Quote:
If I had wanted to know about your brothers I would have asked how many siblings you have, not how many children; I hope that this kind of lack of attention to detail won't show up again!
Now, since I believe in starting with a clean slate, tell me; what you can bring to M00seknuckle M0delling? We're a business, and we have to be sure that you'll bring profit to the company.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick look into the folder "Nigeria Connection -> Dan" reveals that indeed the Ten Tee modality has not been done on him Smile

(phone calls to him date back to early 2007 Very Happy )

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once tried to run the "your money has been chopped by another lad" route on Dan. I used the name Charles Soludo. The idiot thought I really was Charles Soludo. That one was interesting.

Dan is especially stupid. I really do think there is some level of mental retardation involved in Dan. Cammy should drive him nuts. He does have a habit of vanishing and then reappearing after a couple of months though.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems eager enough, but "i guess you are okay"? (Emphasis and colours in original).

Quote:
How are you doing,i guess you are okay,as earlier told me Mr Randall,that as a M00seknuckle Modelling agent that every model i bring either male or female that i'll be compensated,so i promise that company i'll be submitting models for them every week as a representative of M00seknuckle Modelling agent in west africa,precisely in Nigeria.i look forward on resuming and signing a contract with your company life and direct so i can commence my operations here in nigeria for your company
Hope to hear from you soon

Forms and contracts will be on the way soon enough!

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Mister RandaII have to get up from his comfy armchair of MM retirement now? Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, if you want to scare the living poop out of him tell him that you work with Interpol Agent Thomas J0nes in clearing all your models for travel. Dan hates that guy. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic