SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him to my long-forgotten fake lad now, trying to terrify him a little (and to explain the long delays away).
Quote:
Dear 0ke, I will talk to our new leader of the Nigeria Office about
it, .
He is still in London but should fly over to Nigeria in September,
after collecting some people from Ghana. [email protected] - send
him my regards.
I know we will meet in September.
Yours, R O

EIT And 0ke loses no time:
Quote:

Dearest David,

How is life going with you generally? hope you re doing well for me.i am
one of the Agent representing M00sekunckle here in West Africa precisely
Nigeria.Randy asked me to extend his greetings to you.we shall see in the
upfront coming event.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

0ke.

So "David " jumps into action:
Quote:
Morning O E ,
Is this really true? I am a retired businessman, learning about my
new computer, and I get an amazing email like this on my second day
on the internet.

This looks so exciting! Please tell me more. What do I need to do?

I can commit a certain amount of time to this, and no more.

See you later

Sir David Lindsay.

Professionalism pays! Sent twice for added effect Smile

EDIT Reply:
Quote:
Dearest David,

You sound strange to me,i was told by Randy that you `re the new
leader of the Nigeria Office.but right now you are in London, you are
suppose to fly to Ghana to collect some people for the upfront coming
event? damn it?

I got your contact from Randy,i have being working with him for a
longtime what about you? is all about Modelling,how many Models can
you recommend? may looking at you,it seem you are going to benefit a
lot from M00sekunckle lets see where we go from here.

Regards,

Oke.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while, I know, however...

7 August, Cammy to Lad:

Quote:
I regret that your application was not approved.
If you wish for feedback, please respond.

Crickets chirp, and then. on 31 August (but sent on the 29th):

Quote:
Greetings and how are you i hope fine indeed ? it has been long time that i have not read from you again i guess all are good with you ? let me hear from you regarding the next plan of action as we are entering September ok.
Waiting to hear from you asap.

Somewhat surprised, Cammy responds:

Quote:
There is no plan of action. I told you some days ago that your file had been closed by Pat's order. I did offer feedback if you wanted, but that's all that can be offered.

Suddenly, the Lad is all action!

Quote:
please how can my file be close with out you telling me ? you ask time with out number to file out from and send back i know there was a dely but i end up sending my doc to you how can as requesting ,please my dear what are you doing now or can you do to reopen the account for me soonest ? am waiting to hear from ASAP and have a bless weekend ok

WTF?

Quote:
I wrote to you on 7 August informing you that your file had been closed. If you wish, I can forward you the original email.
I am quite aware of just how often you had to be reminded to do what was needed, and how long it took for you to comply. That was why Pat directed your file to be closed.
I can ask about re-re-opening your file, but I can't promise anything.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's shocked!

Quote:
OMG kindly do somethings for me my dear i notice that i really dely in fileing out FORM and this will not happen again ok and try very best for me to reopen my account please.
Waiting to hear from you soonest and have a bless weekend .

Cammy was uncharacteristically terse:

Quote:
Why do you think you deserve another chance?

Not much of an answer (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thanks , infact i deserve another chance and am very very SORRY for my dely in fileing out my FORM and promise that something of that will never happen again okay ..

I'll give him a couple of days, and then a hand-written apology is called for - with maybe a pic of him holding a sign reading I WILL NOT BE TARDY EVER AGAIN.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's just sent this:

Quote:
Pat was quite scathing when I spoke to her - I'll have to talk to her again next week and see if she'll change her mind.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gave him some stewing time, and then sent this:

Quote:
Pat relented - but by Freyja, she had to be convinced!
Her condition was that you write a formal apology - hand-written, as well - of at least 100 words; and then a 400-word (minimum) essay on what you can bring to M00seknuckle Modelling.
When they're done, scan them and send them to me.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is back after a long break:

Quote:
Hey, you have not be talking to me for a while,what is happening overthere? does it mean you can say a word to me,if at all you are busy with other`s people.
I have being patiently waiting for your response.Please...

Cammy was terse:

Quote:
You were told that your services were being dispensed with owing to your repeated inability to meet deadlines, and your sale of M00seknuckle photographs to rival firms.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is shocked!

Quote:
Thanks for your urgent reply, You people left me behind, eachtime i sent you mail,you won`t reply me in time,i did not sale any Photos,of M00sekunckle to any Firm.i was told to fill my Agency forms, scan then forward to Pat and Randy were you not aware of it? the last message i got from Pat, she told me that you people are going to review the forms,and get back to me.i was surprised to hear right now, you said as a result of my inability my Service was suspend.
The past jobs i did for you people, in the past i did not receive any dine from your Company.but i never mind, i am still interested in working with you, the lasttime, Pat spoke to me here we really have a nice chat.Please... my Models are on my neck, hope to meet you soon.i will never let you down in anyway again.
We truly hope to meet you soonest,

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replied:

Quote:
You failed to produce anything useable in the AFL photoshoot, which means that you're unreliable; and the pix from the Saint Valentine's Day shoot ended up with a rival agency, which means that you're either dishonest or extremely careless.
Trusting you with assignments would be a hard sell at the best of times, and now... well, you join the dots.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke is back... but he didn't read Cammy's message!

Quote:
Dear Cam1lle Wh1te or Pat , Freyja
APOLOGY LETTER
Please accept this letter as my formal apology for what happened as i dely to file out my form It was not my intention to cause any damage or inconvenience.In retrospect, I believe the situation resulted from cause.While this is by no means an excuse for my behavior, what happened, etc…, knowing the cause will help me guard against future mistakes.Again, I am sorry for what happened. If you would like to continue this conversation, please feel free to call me any time. I look forward to hearing from you and putting this matter behind us.
Sincerely,
Mr D1ke

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cam1lle Wh1te or Pat , Freyja
This are what i can bring to M00seknuckle Modelling.
I know Modelling is a business, and as a model, you are your own business! Like any business, it takes time, effort, commitment, and patience to become a successful model. Remember that success does not happen over night.
Present yourself as the perfect candidate: show confidence, have a good attitude and a friendly personality. Show your personal style, but keep it clean and simple and always make a good first impression.
Keep a healthy lifestyle: drink a lot of water, hold on to a healthy diet, work-out regularly, get sufficient sleep and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
Look after your skin and your hair: use skin and hair care products, keep make-up at a minimum, take off your make-up every night and go for a regular trim.
Apply and attend as much castings and go-sees as possible: For models, a casting or a go see is a job interview, and should be regarded as such. Be prepared!
Model agency representation: If you are looking for representation within a model agency, or if a model agency contacts you, please make sure the contract is reliable and includes the standard conditions of the industry. Keep an eye on the following points: percentage of commission, duration of contract, cancellation terms, exclusiveness, any hidden costs or fees .
Companies should encourage old employees (55 years old) to retire, in order to give opportunities to the new generation.
Thank you
Mr D1ke

A gentle reminder was in order:

Quote:
Let me remind you of what I actually wrote: "Her condition was that you write a formal apology - hand-written, as well - of at least 100 words; and then a 400-word (minimum) essay on what you can bring to M00seknuckle Modelling... When they're done, scan them and send them to me".
That is not hand-written. Get it right.
BTW, address it to both me and Pat - Freyja isn't directly involved.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is still trying:

Quote:
I Got your message,but it didn`t say welcome.as you all know i am a hardworking Person,why are you treating me this way? i don`t have the heart to face such thing`s you should able to treat me well,cause i respect you alot.everybody make mistakes, but they need to be corrected once and for all.inasmuch you are the Agent and Model Development Coordinator, look for a place in your heart and forgive me please....let bygones be bygones.
I really beg your pardon,don`t leave us behind.let`s work together as well,i won`t let you down in anyway again.deep down i`m truly sorry for what happened. whenever you receive my message,don`t stay too long before you get back to me.Please....The Models are truly set to meet you soon,

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy made things clear:

Quote:
The way you fucked up the photoshoot for the AFL could be called a mistake, but only if I was being charitable. My directions were simple and clear, but you fucked up totally - not a single photograph was useable. And don't get me started on how you asked for me to send you cardboard and textas by Fedex!
OTOH, sending the Valentine's Day pictures to Black and White was not a mistake. Your claim about the cyber cafe is a lie; I've seen the email exchanges.
So you've got a shitload of ground to make up if you want to be trusted. Do you have any constructive and serious suggestions that are worth considering?

Sand Timer x 7
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Here are his ID pic and the first four pages of the form.

I just finished reading the entire thread. just one question-

if this guy is 37 years old, how does he have three children in their 40's?
Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Longboarder wrote:
if this guy is 37 years old, how does he have three children in their 40's?

Would you believe I missed that?

If he sends the hand-written apology, I'll ask him why he included his siblings as his children. Attention to detail is always a good thing.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, an 0ke grovel!

Quote:
Thanks,your email is well received, if i ever give any further execuses again or fail to take instructions you can as well, just go ahead terminate my Service.with this condition,i should able to put things, right the way it suppose. however i have fully dedicated myself for you anytime and day, do me this favour,whenever i write you here,do not stay too long before you reply, always reply me immediately you receive my message,PLEASE.... Believe me,i am going to please you, with alots of talented Models males and Females.I can`t brag, but i`m competent in my Job.Honestly i would like to meet you soon along with the Models.

Sand Timer x 7
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do me this favour,whenever i write you here,do not stay too long before you reply, always reply me immediately you receive my message,PLEASE.

Does this phrase look familiar to anyone else? I could swear I have seen it elsewhere in the last day or 2.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy gave 0ke another task:

Quote:
Excuses and ineptitude are the least of my concerns. What does worry me and my colleagues is whether or not you will work only for us and not try to sell on to other agencies.
You've already gone against paragraph 6 of the employment agreement once - I want, and will get, a binding agreement that you will stick 100% to all nine articles. It's up to you to give me a hand-written and notarised pledge to work with and for M00seknuckle Modelling, and no other agency.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke came up with the goods!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now 0ke has delivered!

Quote:
Dear Cammy,
See attach for the binding agreement,download and reveal.I hope to
meet you soon.
Regards,
0ke.

Mind you, he'll have to do it again - he has to follow all the regulations, and it's not "Cammy", it's "".

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy was mild in her chastisement:

Quote:
You should address me as "Ms C4mille White" at the beginning of the agreement - not as "Cammy"; and it should read "abide to all of M00seknuckle Modelling's rules and regulations".
Send a corrected version to me as soon as possible.

And here is... take 2!

I'm going to order a retake of the AFL photos in order to prove his ability to actually follow directives.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent to 0ke:

Quote:
That's much better.
Now, to get things back on track... here's what you have to do; reshoot the AFL photos, with these provisos.
[1] Three models - the ones from the previous shoot if possible.
[2] They must wear black and white striped jumpers.
[3] They must hold the signs "AUSSIE RULES RULES!" and "GO COLLIWOBBLES" above their heads and clearly in view for each shot.
[4] The shoot must be done at a sports ground.
Send three clear pictures and we're OK to proceed to your proper assignment - this has yet to be decided. Pat has demanded proof of your ability to follow directives and achieve results; without such proof, you don't get that chance.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke replied:

Quote:
Please Camille I ONLY have one daughter who is 4 years old ok and if i did such as you just said then it was a mistake from me i have a baby girl that are 4 ok i think the mistake are now cleard and i will like to hear more of you .

But he has a little bit of work to do:

Quote:
In that case you'll have to re-submit that page, with a covering letter explaining the error. Once that's done, we can see about assignments.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke replies, but not well enough.

Quote:
Good morning and how are you ,i have gone through the form that i send to you there is no place that i claimed having five children on those name are MY TWO BROTHERS AND THREE SISTHERS as they are my family okay .for the past three days now i have been going by the file that i sent to check were i claimed that and never see any ones again those five names with DIKE as list names are my family please ,i will like to hear from you soonest.

He'll still have to re-submit.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is writing to "David" all the time, an elderly friendly character who however does not help him on his way. Right now David is discussing with R about 0ke = means, I´m slightly busy in RL work and haven´t replied him my usual twice-a-week routine. So good to see he works professionally with Miss C in the meantime Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replies urbanely:

Quote:
It should have been obvious to you that the form was referring to your children, not your siblings. As I said, you need to send the form again with the right information and a covering letter explaining the reason for it.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke sent the pictures, but they fell short.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
Better, but still falling short - I did specify "black and white striped jumpers" and that the shoot had to be done at a sports ground. Black jumpers and a place that could be a public park don't cut it. You'll have to do the shots again.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic