SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prof, Yeawhatever & Jojo on the radio-This American Life

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who is more of a a-hole?

YW
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Jojo (of course not)
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
Prof
9%
 9%  [ 8 ]
All of the above in equal measure
57%
 57%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 83

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done guys clapping

pony pony Mortar x18
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

You are famous... have a listen... http://podcast.thisamericanlife.org/podcast/363.mp3

.....This radio show has made us a small fortune. We want to be fair though. We are compassionate people, and even though we think that you are a lying, thieving scum, we want to share our new found wealth with you. We each chipped in $2000 (that is $6000 altogether in case you are too stupid to do simple math) and sent it to the Western Union office in Abeche, where it will be waiting for you for the next 30 business days. Enjoy.

Now sending him out there a second time would be priceless wouldn't it?

Just listened to the pod cast and just wanted to say great job you guys! Obviously, one mans asshole is another mans TWAT Wink

3 fake sites killed Nigeria Cellphone
Scamalicious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys I just heard the interview on NPR and loved it! What you are doing is amazing and these guys deserve every bit of it. At some point there needs to be an international organization that governs illegal activities online, our current systems are terrible and ineffective. Thank you for handling it in such an awesome fashion until then. You are now number 2 on my list of all time favorite websites, right behind revengecrabs.com (if you haven't seen it, then you are in for a treat).
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think NPR likes Linux. I can't d/l the podcast Sad ( unless anyone knows different)

And i did sooooo want to vote on the biggest ***hole poll! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
And i did sooooo want to vote on the biggest ***hole poll! Very Happy

Go ahead. Just vote for Jojo.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a soaring lead my friend.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really struggling with this, guys. Are we voting for who is the biggest a-hole in regard to the bait, or at Eater in general, or in one on one correspondence? I'm really torn here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen a-hole -- don't quote the post right above yours -- JMR

Ima, it does not matter. Jojo is the biggest a-hole from any point of view.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mate, i voted for you because i thought that's what you would want Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
music man
Baiting Guru

@YW

You may be right but its a close call and I feel I need the podcast for the casting vote Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

Wow, I'm on easy street here. People can obviously tell how sweet I am, and that I would NEVER do anything assholish.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to consider myself more of a bastard pig. But I am OK with a-hole too I guess.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great interview guys.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after I made my X at the poll's list, i read the commentar from SlapHappy

Quote:
Let's see...the bigger asshole??
Well, Jojo said .... soft. .. -
(but - dont forget anita!)

Quote:
YW? He's the most consistent asshole of the whole group....
Prof? The newest asshole on the block. ....
... I voted for Prof.

yess, my thinking was similar to that.

compliment of the day and greetings of the season to the 3 a-hols
frank.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some thought I managed to cast my vote. Although all the options are covered, I'm still left feeling that one vote isn't enough though. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted Jojo. Considering he's only half YW's age I see big potential for a custom tag 'Nastiest Bastard Pig Ever' not to far from now Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me they are equally evil. The special value lies in the combined evilness of the group Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not telling who i voted for but surely U guy's are equal A** Holes JoJo Laughing Anyways in all fairness have not been able to listen to the broadcast.I have clicked all links in this thread pointing to it..named enforcer and i think i am getting something to do with sports i think.Did not listen long as i know it wasn't you guys have not been around to catch the stream.

To bad nobody could have recorded this i am super dissapointed if anybody can point me directly to a link would be greatly appreciated Rolling Eyes

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You can listen to it right here:

www.thislife.org

It's the Enforcers show now on the right side of the page, and the interview with us starts a few minutes in.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

http://podcast.thisamericanlife.org/podcast/363.mp3

after the ice hockey and before the secc item.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have greatly enjoyed reading this bait, been following it for months. It's difficult to imagine how the interview could be better.

The previously mentioned line about Chad 'maybe not the safest place in the world' gave me a good lung clearing laugh. Even after having read it in dutchbait's post. It's all in the delivery!

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P T Barnum wrote:
i think i am getting something to do with sports i think.
The first segment is about ice hockey. Chad follows that. Just hang in through the hockey section. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While its easy to blame synergism for the development of the totally depraved asshole, I would like to point out one thing. You guys are NOT assholes. I don't think anything on the program could paint you as assholes, well except- giggling when it sounded like he was pleading for his life and then telling him his mum had died. The giggling could have very easily dubbed in later. Sort of like an audio Photoshop. The mum thing was completely peer pressure from the board. I know you guys were being completely flooded with PMs basically ordering you to tell the not so petty thief that his mum had passed.
Great show and great going on getting the word out. I am sure that at least one person will not be scammed because they heard the show.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The part(s) I loved were when Ira would start reading the posts, and you could hear everyone laughing in the background. Laughing

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just shows how mature we are. We giggle like little kids in that interview. So immature. I love it.

As for those of you who voted for me... once I find out who all of you are, I can assure you that you will find yourself stredded in the hashest of conditions. Jerks.

It is apparent though- YW has an astonishing lead. Biggest jerk ever.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic