SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

House Finally Sold!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to let you all know my house finally sold. Started up with eater after being swamped by scammers who got my address through the online sale of my house.

Baited one but didn't get any trophies. Two fell off the computer world, lost their address I guess and since I no longer advertise the mail has stopped. Don't know if i'm relieved or disappointed.

Got lots of work to do, packing and stuff. Container is leaving for Australia on Oct. 1. Will miss Austria, my second home after Canada.

When I got more time I will check in with you all again. Keep up all the good work under wiederschauen Leute!

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations,
We can only give you three months off though, so somewhere in January the latest we'll be expecting you back here at full throttle. If not we might be tempted to bait you Laughing
Have a fun trip, make a check list and check it then Wink
I hope the bagging and boxing goes fast and easy.
CU next year

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you only added 2 letters in your move (Austria to AustrALia) Laughing

Be prepared for everything to be backwards and remember, Pobody's Nerfect Wink

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, super girl! Very Happy

See you soon.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SG! See you when you are standing on your head!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bon Voyage Supergirl
You do move around a lot dont you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic