SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I'll go abuse a lad - or three or seven

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least I have an outlet. Evil or Very Mad

I applied for a job with one of the few companies that is pro-active in hiring visually impaired people, and today - after nearly three weeks of veing on pins and needles - they refused me. Evil or Very Mad

I am royally pi$$eed!!!!! I have no idea why they didn't choose me, and I am so depressed now. I don't know what I'm going to do now. Evil or Very Mad

All I can do is take out my infuriation on a few lads.

No, not a volcano, just a very very angry blind woman. Evil or Very Mad

ETA - a few mugus are going down in flames!!!!!!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the spirit....make the lads pay! Laughing
I do wish you loads of luck with your job search. The right job will come along and you'll be glad you didn't get this one.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish to second that Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with the job search-and if you want to vent pop down to the Insulting Mass Bait conveniently located in the Publish Your Work Forum-where you'll be quite glad you didn't get the job-because 99% of what's in there is most definitely Not Suitable For Work (NSFW). Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea! You can never abuse too many mugus or too severely.

Remember a mugu that goes unbaited is a sin. Just a few minutes a day can really “brighten up” a mugus day. It sort of like a save children’s appeal, somewhere a lonely mugu needs you.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
somewhere a lonely mugu needs you.

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can sympathise Titania. I have severe problems with both knees and feet which make standing or walking for long periods difficult as well as painful. Been told surgery will fix the problem but will have to wait at least another 4 years (and that's after waiting over 2-1/2 years already) Evil or Very Mad. No employer seems to want to give someone with even a minor disability like mine a chance. Also being too old as far as employers are concerned sure doesn't help.

At least the lads have a use for something. Whenever another job rejection comes in - a whole heap of lads get mountains of spleen vented upon them Laughing

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry you did not get the job Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Titania!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in your continuing job search, Titania. Sorry you didn't land one yet. Sad But, I just noticed this in your siggy:
Quote:
those words really made me felt completely bad..and i had to dust my ass and wipe tears Micheal David

Anyone who can get a line like that out of a lad has some great skills! Very Happy
Keep optimistic. Something will come along.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can say I feel your pain as I've been rejected by potential employers too. We are not supposed to take it personally but it always hurts. I hope that a time will come when you look back at this and see that it was a turning point that made your career. But until then, wind up and slap away.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need a REASON to abuse a lad other than the fact they're scheming, stealing b@st@rds that would sell their own grandmother given half the chance??

Don't be disheartened, keep up the job searching and good luck with the next interview Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you mean Titiana, I didn't get hired for the job that I WROTE THE POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR! Took me 3 years to get something in my field with several suck jobs in between, but like l0tta said, something will come along that will make you happy this one didn't work out.

Best to ya, keep looking and smacking the lads!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get 'em, Titania! Things will go your way!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titiana,
I'm sorry you didn't get the job.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titiana, God never shuts a door without opening a window, just like my last job, I couldn't take it any more and told our so called asst. manager what she could do with herself, and got fired over it... go figure.
I ended up getting hired here the next day. that this is my dream job. I've been here a little over a year now and wish I would have told them to shove it years ago. Laughing I'm sure something will come along soon and it will be perfect for you.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your good wishes, and special thanks to Lotta for the particularly pretty pink prancing ponies in my siggy. Very Happy

So I got a sample abuse email from my mentor, along with an invitation to share his "abuseing box" email addy. I copied the email, grabbed a random lad from surplus, and fired it off. Then I noticed that I had sent an exact duplicate letter to a lad my mentor had already abused from the same addy. Embarassed Ah, well. I went looking for another lad. Found a soldier lad - always wanted to abuse one of those. Pasted the abuse into an email and let it fly.

It bounced.

About that time my niece IM'd me and said she was sure her b/f is about to propose. I happen to like this young man very much, and my mood was lifted a bit. Smile

Then I got an email from my counsellor at the State Department of Rehabilitation saying that he is in negotiations with three other large corporations to get them to place his clients. (What he was doing at work at 8 pm, with no State budget, is puzzling.) That made me even happier. I'm going to ask him if any of them are willing to do a "pilot program" with me - I could do a lot toward making them realize that loss of visual acuity does not equate to loss of mental acuity. Mr. Green

My own lads suffered a bit because - being love-lads, and being particularly well-behaved at this time, they didn't really deserve being slapped, so I just ignored them. I even turned off my lad-phone.

None of them noticed. Sad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck, Titania

You're obviously bright and articulate its their loss that they wont employ you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic