SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Four East Sussex scam victims

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One unspecified scam and a fake lottery.

http://tinyurl.com/63y5fx

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reason why we do what we do...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course the comments are snarky and unsympathetic. That kind of attitude towards scam victims will only serve to make the victims feel worse about themselves.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Titania, you are right. The comments sucked. As I just said to someone today, "There is always one idiot in every crowd....well maybe 10." Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an interview with the lottery scam victim now at www.theargus.co.uk
Ludicrous quote from Tading Standads, though. New scam on the block?

"Tony Cooke, from trading standards, said: “Bogus Canadian and Spanish lottery prizes are common but the new scam on the block is the advertisement of the fact that someone has died in a foreign country and has left a large unclaimed inheritance. What they all have in common is they will ask you to part with your money first.”'"

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
East Sussex County Council's trading standards team are now clamping down on the fraudsters by starting a scamnesty campaign.

Some people do more harm than good. Usually amnesties involve handing in illegally held unregistered guns and knives. So by using that form of words, any pensioner is likely to feel that they are criminals.

How unbelievably stupid. Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't see the logic of the word "scamnesty" either. Or how this was "clamping down". Handing in scam letters will do nothing at all, and the vast majority of scam letters are emailed anyway.
I suspect TS know there's nothing they can do but want to give the impression they are doing something.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic