SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lonely James Dawson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel for him just this last 2 weeks, the pictures sent of this gorgeous white man whom I would love to have a life with. HE almost got me in the pocket book, he is now stalking me online, he is calling my cell phone and I had to change all of my internet stuff, run more firewalls, changing all of the home and cell numbers. Totally freaking me out, Let's get these SOB's, i am all for it. Someone nail them. Give me advice on what to do so I can go back and live a ormal life without this drama please. Who is the guy in the pictures? Does he know he is being used? I really want to meet him and talk to him. I have printed out every single letter from him and from me. All pictures are printed out too, they did mess up and sent me a picture of a model that I can't find anywhere that is not like the pictures of onely James. What do I do at this point"?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, you're welcome here, try scamwarners.com to get the help you need to block him (top of the page you're now viewing) or PM a mod they'll take good care of you too. I already took the liberty to warn them for you Smile
Welcome and if you want to bait them just ask or report for a mentor and we get you going the SAFE way.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Miatexan, welcome to the eater, feel free to also join the Scam Warners forum and post as much detail about the scammer as possible, that will help to warn future victims who do a search, this is our sister forum at Scam Warners:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php

When registering there, use a username that doesn't give any clues as to ytour name or where you are from, that way, if the scamemr ever comes across your posts, he wont know who posted them.

As Bill said above, if you want to join in the fight against scamemrs, egt yourself over to our mentor section and request a mentor, you can do that here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, i am enjoying watching on the sidelines, they came after me last night on the internet and called my cell twice, i am pretty freaked out now, i want oyu to nail the son of a guns, i want to know how to get intouch with the person in the picture, and make sure he is ok......and i want to find the pictures, where were they lifted from what sight?
Bety Boo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

miatexan wrote:
I feel for him just this last 2 weeks, the pictures sent of this gorgeous white man whom I would love to have a life with. HE almost got me in the pocket book, he is now stalking me online, he is calling my cell phone and I had to change all of my internet stuff, run more firewalls, changing all of the home and cell numbers. Totally freaking me out, Let's get these SOB's, i am all for it. Someone nail them. Give me advice on what to do so I can go back and live a ormal life without this drama please. Who is the guy in the pictures? Does he know he is being used? I really want to meet him and talk to him. I have printed out every single letter from him and from me. All pictures are printed out too, they did mess up and sent me a picture of a model that I can't find anywhere that is not like the pictures of onely James. What do I do at this point"?

I have also been contacted by Lonely James Dawson!!! He has asked me for money for such things as hotel bills, shipping costs for his goods that were apparently being stolen from the port in Nigeria, he asked for Personal Travel Allowance so he could come and visit me, and now the big finale he is claiming he is sick and needs urgent medical attention again needing money!!! He has promised the world only if I help him out of his predicament. Each time he asked me for money I said I couldn't help him but yet he still kept sending me emails, ringing my cell phone on one occassion he rang 40 times - so I too have had to change my numbers. Don't feel for this guy because he is a complete loser!!!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for lonely JD, this one is a persistent and prolific piece of filth. Alas it is probably earning a living at this and needs it's dolla chopping.
Just shows that people still won't learn the messages that we deliver. If they did then this and other sites would not exist, nor would we have wounded people to repair. The message is so simple that I wonder why people don't understand it. Social networking sites and dating sites need to take a look at the problems they perpetuate.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very reassuring to know that all of you out there are doing the best you can to nab the piece of trash. I do not feel bad for him at all, i just wander how many identiies he has stolen,and how many lives have been wrecked since this? I still jump and come out of my skin when my cell rings, i am still looking over my shoulder, and i wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares about this guy. No one has answered my question though, what hapens to the guy in the picture, he is a innocent bystander right? Does he know what's happening to him? Can we locate him somewhere? I would love to meet him.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy in the picture could be a fifty year old guy now, pictures don't age Smile There was a Dr. Phil about one guy whose pictures had been used by scammers, he got into some trouble when "former" victims recognized him on the streets of London. Most of the time they never know their pictures are used with a different name to it.
Yes they look good Wink That's why the scammer picked that picture. They'll use pictures of modeling websites to get a variety of pictures from one person that they'll fit in to their story. Something like this will give them some variety to chose from. http://www.focushawaii.com/view_male_models.htm and that's how it's done.
Now if you want to find the pictures of your guy Laughing try this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146625&highlight=tineye, but remember the poor guy has no clue that you're his secret admirer (together with all the others he hasn't scammed Wink )

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to put the pictures in the website for Tin Eye, I can't seem to get it to work for me. Is there someone on here that can help me with this. I can send you the letter with the attachments of all the pictures and see if anything comes up? Please! I do understand that this guy is a victim too that's why i want to check out the pictures and see if they are recent at all, and locate him. If they are not recent they i will let this go! It is such a personal thing to get closure that's all.

Thanks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me, no trouble

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering what pictures you got sent miatexan. I was sent numerous pictures of him some include with his ex-co workers, one with his ex-girlfriend and his father and one with his two dogs, along with a few others. I am assuming that there is no way these pictures could come from a modelling site, or am i wrong?? Someone please put me in the picture, because I am thinking that the guy in the pictures is in fact not an innocent victim of all this drama. To tell you the truth I am all very confused by this situation as it is quite complex and is there actually a way of stopping him from doing this???
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my pic are of him and his co-workers, him in a white shirt with his shades on his head, one with a blue back ground showing off his blue eyes, him and 2 dogs, one with him and a man which i beleive could be a sibling, they look alike......then they sent me one of a model which i guess if you weren't paying attention to much could pass for our guy.....the model is beautiful....
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actually i do believe he is a innocent victim in all of this,,, i have been trying to wrap my brain around this, i beleive he was on myspace somewhere and his pictures got lifted. I feel for him hook,line and sinker...but the other person doing the writing got sloppy and gave away to much info that showed that he is not a pro at this.....if you own your own business you don't have co-workers, if yu are out of town on business you don't board the 2 dogs for over 3 weeks at a time, you don't copy and paste the same love letter 2 days after you wrote the same one then just add a line saying if you really miss me then here's my phone number. There's more......just hang in there, get what you can, i have analyzied this thing to death, i would be interested in seeing your pic to see if they are the same. See if someone can get yours looked at to see if they are real or not, i am having to much trouble not getting mine to do what they need to be done to prove if it is real or not or how long ago it was taken....by the way what city and zip did they put him in....
Bety Boo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try and send the pictures to you via a personal message if i can in fact do that. Also if you view the source of your emails from him and do a IP address location you will find that the emails come from the United Kingdom when he is in fact saying he is in Nigeria.
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! I did not catch that, very good! I know the Nigeria phone number I called was in fact Nigeria. Thanks for the 411.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have split these posts from the LOOKER SITES STAFF REQUEST/ETC thread.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ima ^, looks better this way and Began will be happy too.
The pictures are of an actor from Italy who now works in L.A. A very smart choice of this lad, not really model pictures, but the right quality without posing.
This lad certainly deserves some more "friends" from the eater to calm him down a bit and ladies, he isn't bad looking at all Wink
miatexan is through with him, but she can provide the right ammo to reel this sucker in. Drop her a PM if you feel like it. Twisted Evil
Have FUN, Bait SAFE

Edit: &^$# typo's always appear when you push [Submit] Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering if there is more than one scammer behind JD. The emails come from the United Kingdom, they ring from Nigeria and also in early threads a woman was contacted by him requesting money be sent, this also was to be picked up in Nigera.?????
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bety/Mia,

I didn't see the email with the UK headers, but be aware that headers can sometimes be misleading. If he is using a cafe that uses a satellite provider, the headers could show up anywhere--I know Ive seen Israel and Canada popping up in some of these emails, but I'm sure they aren't the only way-off locations to show up.

Email providers that strip headers (like Google) can also result in header locations that are thousands of miles from the actual lads.

This lad could have a partner in the UK, but it is equally likely that he doesn't.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was posted on the Profile Looker Staff thread, I am reposting it here:

AlwaysOnTheMove wrote:
I am talking to this guy right now. I just joined this forum when I saw this thread. He hasn't asked me for money...yet. What do I do now?? As far as I know he still thinks I believe him... I have kept all his emails too.

lotta wrote:
My post was lost due to the glitch Sad

I'm sorry your friend was a victim of this cammer Sad

Go ahead and post all his details, Beef Jerky as this is a known scammer who has been reported elsewhere too.

http://tinyurl.com/56r5da
http://en.netlog.com/m/profile/guestbook/nickname=Artybabe

Quote:
How you doing?I am James Dawson from U.K , 36 and hopefully will be relocating to your country soon, I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile on netlog.com.I will like to let you know that am just a new person to this online thing, I guarantee that I am a nice guy and know how to treat a woman..I am into into the sales of Fabrics,arts sculptures and gold.I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon,Thanks for reading this.

Reply me with a short note on your self to my personal email address which is [email protected]

Send me a mail to my mail address as am not mostly on here...Or better still give me your mail address let me mail you...

Hope to read from you soon.

James

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELCOME HERE, you found us Laughing
You should talk to miatexan, she knows this guy in and out.
Check what he can know of your RealLife info and set up something safe to bait him if you want to do that. If... then I would suggest to read all the stickies and apply for a mentor, nobody needs a mentor of course until you're in a pinch, then the true value of a mentor shows, he/she knows your game and has "all" the answers ready.
We bait SAFE and try to have as much FUN as possible within the guidelines.
CU around, lonely James is a worthy opponent in this game Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately he already has some personal info, but I can deal with that... Embarassed I did inform Yahoo Personals that I suspect him to be a scammer though... I will have to look into what to do now a bit more carefully tonight, once I am home from work.

Any suggestions are appreciated though Smile
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SCAMWARNERS.COM will help you there to minimize the damage and get rid of him. Basically, you don't answer his mails or phone calls and the economics of this game makes him go on to other victims. He might try to get you to comply with another scam so check IP#'s and don't answer strange emails for awhile.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok! This is too funny! Ok maybe not, I am enjoying seeing this jerk copy and paste the same identical info and letters he sent to me. Don't worry about the personal info you put out there. I did the same just don't give any more out. Send me a PM and I would love to talk to you about our little "pet".
Mia
AlwaysOnTheMove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, this is just cracking me up Very Happy
I kinda thought he was weird to begin with so I just kinda strung him along (I guess here the correct lingo would be "baited") to see where this would lead. I guess I have been a bit amateur about it, but hey, I can learn!! This is just too fun. He has called me twice today, but i just ignore him right now. I would like to see if I can bring him down though, just for kicks Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic