SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419Eater Scambaiter Spotted At Saratoga Racetrack

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The races turned out to be not quite 100% risky free, however, and this unlucky chap lost $70.00 in two days. It didn't seem to phase him one iota, as he remained cheerful throughout. His big win came on the second day when he bet on a little black British filly named Rosa Grace across the board, and she came in second by a nose. Very Happy

EDIT: Here's some of the pretty ponies:

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry that the unknown baiter in picture number 1 lost 70 not-so-risky-free dollars on the first day when betting on the wrong horse (lovely ones!) on pics 2 and 3 ! He had better ask his unique cat for advice, by letting him chose the correct name Smile

Well Bingo is no option either - however, my first ever ticket which I gave to my parents for Easter, they won 25 Euros !

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Judge Dredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help that person with betting on USA races but if he ever needs a few tips on Irish or English races I can help him out. My best win lately saw me win $60 for a $5 bet.

I don't think my bookie likes me. For every $10 I give him I end up placing about $100 dollars worth of bets. Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that ironic that you spot a fellow Eater member...did you say anything to him?

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I seriously hope you talked to him. I would have if I were you.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, this idiot didn't even know that Rosa Grace was the only white horse in the group racing! I told him, "Rosa Grace is the white one, not the black one. Are you blind!??" I also gave him a history lesson on her:

"The 3-year-old filly Rosa Grace, who has been sold to Three Chimneys Farms, will be making her last start for Newmarket based trainer Rae Guest as she contests the Lake Placid Stakes (G2) over 9 furlongs on turf at Saratoga on Friday, and is set to join Christophe Clement after this race.

Guest, speaking from Saratoga on Tuesday morning, told Globeform that the course has taken some rain overnight, and that he is hoping for dry weather in the coming days.

“This filly is best on firm ground, and this track dries out quickly but we are having rain here now”, Guest explained, “let’s hope it stops soon. Rosa Grace travelled over well, and she has settled in fine. She will be doing a six-furlong spin over the turf course on Wednesday morning, with French rider Julien Leparoux, who will ride also in the Lake Placid”.

Rosa Grace, to be accompanied by a lead horse from her future trainer Christophe Clement in her Wednesday workout, has won three of her seven races for Guest, who bought the filly for just 30,000 guineas at the Tattersalls October Yearling Sales in 2006.

Bred in Britain by Worksop Manor Stud, the daughter of Lomitas came best in a good eight-runner field to the Listed Lord Weinstock Memorial Stakes (LR) at Newbury in June. She beat Melodramtic (Sadler’s Wells) by a length, with Annie Skates third. Rosa Grace thus turned the tables on Annie Skates, who had finished a length in front of her when they filled the places behind subesquent Ribblesdale Stakes (G2) winner Michita in the Height of Fashion Stakes (LR) at Goodwood three weeks earlier. After winning at Newbury, Rosa Grace went for the Irish Oaks (G1), but beat only two home in the Classic won by Moonstone (Dalakhani).

“Unfortunately, the ground was very tacky at the Curragh on Oaks day, and it did not suit her at all”, Guest said after the fruitless journey to Ireland.

Rosa Grace’s dam, the Night Shift daughter Night Haven, won three times over sprint distances at two and three, and is a half-sister to the Listed Prix de la Valle d’Auge winner Shoalhaven."

He called me a "stuffy-ass b@st@rd," and told me to mind my own business.

"I know what I'm doing, and don't need any help from a funny looking guy with a weird accent. I'm betting on her because she is the only one with a female sounding name. The rest of these horses have names that sound like the names of books or garden tools. Hey, funnyman, I also won yesterday by making sure I booked a room at the Georgian Resort in Lake George, and bet the exacta with a horse named Georgian. I won, so shut the hell up!"

And I always thought Eater members were friendly. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How..nice... Evil or Very Mad

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn’t we have a Masonic style of greeting fellow Female Baiters, Breast rubbing for instance
Well that is what I will tell the Cops next time I get Busted Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Next time~what did you tell them last time? Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mistook Her for my Sister

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Mistook Her for my Sister

Didn't know you were from Tasmania Doodlebug! (ooooops, not PC).

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Breast rubbing for instance

Yea, I can really see that.....

Male Eater member walks up to female Eater member, rubs her breast..her response is a swift slap to the face and a hard kick to the 'nads.

Eater bonding... doesn't get any better than that!!
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Male Eater member walks up to female Eater member, rubs her breast..her response is a swift slap to the face and a hard kick to the 'nads.

On reflection a Hand Shake will Do Shocked

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to see another picture of that 419Eater Scambaiter who was spotted at Saratoga Racetrack, please PM me.

P.S. To put it mildly, the pic is very NSFW. Cool

EDIT:

I have received too many requests in less than 15 minutes so please don't PM me anymore!
To those who offered to pay for the pic: it is not for sale. There are some things that are just priceless.
To the one who gave me an MTCN: what is the 10th digit?!?!

Wink

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic