SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Bait (2 Closed Fake Bank Sites & Counting!), Ongoin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have trouble even following the heart of this scam. It has something to do with embezzled funds and transferring the money to me. I don't have the intro scam mail handy, so I'll start with my first reply - onward. Scammer in red, baiter in blue.

date Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 10:27 PM
subject Re:Contact Info

I'm intrigued by your offer. Please tell me how it all works.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D.

This is my basic first reply. It usually opens a dialogue quickly. He fires back with an ungodly long script:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:45 AM
subject Info

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D,
Thanks for coming back again;If you are convinced and would genuinely want to assist my client, then the decision would be yours

I will not write a complete page to convince you of his status; but rather would appreciate your interest more if you can just trust your instinct

In a shot sentence; I want you to understand that because of the amount involved and my client’s position at the moment, we have to be very careful and work fast.
We would require you to open an active account with the same bank my client funds are kept. Immediately this is done, the funds would be transferred internally without any questions asked.

Due to the large funds in question, once the funds are transferred internally to your new account, you would then begin to discuss with my client directly for further instructions. My client will then meet you in person with his solicitor, where final arrangement would be made.
Also at this meeting, he will provide you with five other accounts for you to transfer the rest of the funds into. You could continue to bank with the bank in the UK or transfer your share and close down the account.

In order to achieve our goals you would need to send across to me your full details for reconfirmation:
Full Names:
Address:
Telephone/fax numbers:
Identification i.e. international passport / or any form of ID; so we can forward it to the bank for processing immediately.

Please keep this transaction between us because, if this gets out it could damage both our reputation. I would also want to assure you that if we could work together in one accord this transaction would sail smoothly and the funds would be transferred into your bank account. We look forward in meeting with you soonest upon the conclusion of this transaction.

Once more thanks for your willingness to assist and hope we can work together in confidentiality and sincerity to actualize this aim.
I await your response
Regards
lalam

I really didn't feel like reading that long-winded crap he sent, so I try and rile him up a little:

ate Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM
subject Re: Info

How much money are we talking about? I'm not going to supply all this information for free. What if you are an identity thief?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

ate Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:07 AM
subject RE: Info

Dr.
As stated earlier, it is in your own decision and understanding to proceed
The amount involved here is $2.5m and you will have to yourself %30 from the sum
Lalam

Ok, time to move this along a little. I give him a taste:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:18 AM
subject Re: Info

That sum seems acceptable to me. My contact info is:

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D.
xxxxxxxx St., Apt. C
Philadelphia, PA 19106
USA

I am a retired doctor. Attached is a photo of my passport. As for telephones, I do not have a need for them because I am deaf. I communicate via email and I also own a Hearing Impaired Teletype Machine, which sort of works like a mix between a telephone and a telegram machine. Email has rendered this machine obsolete, but I still have mine just in case. Thank you again. I am eagerly waiting for your response so that we may precede with this transaction.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I do attach a file. Too bad it's a dll file renamed passport.jpg. Smile

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 11:21 AM
subject Attach Again

Dr.
I have receive your details but the attached passport was unable to preview, I would advice you send across again as I need to confirm your status A.S.A.P before I furnish with you further proceed details
Await your passport attachment
Lalam

Can't view the pic?? What a shocker. Send it again? No problem! Too bad you won't be able to open the new one either:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM
subject Re: Attach Again

Here is the photo of my passport again. Anxiously awaiting details. Please inform me of what I need to do to receive my share of the money.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

He goes quiet for a little bit, so I try and wake him:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 4:19 PM

Did you steal my identity? Why do you not return my mails after I sent you the requested information and documents?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And another little nudge:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Please let me know how to proceed. I have complied with your requests and yet you seem to be wasting my time. Get back to me soon.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Finally:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:13 PM
subject RE: Attach Again

Sir,
If you are not ready to comply by sending your means of identity, you might as well disregard contacting me as I don’t understand what is going on and why you choose to reply in this manner.
Your attachment is still unable to preview …….
Can you be kind enough to save time here and just do the needful by sending your ID properly?
Lalam

Whoa buddy!! You're not getting off the hook that easily!

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:23 PM

I have complied with you 100%. I do not like the tone you are using with me. It is not my problem that you are having computer issues, I simply sent you the copies that you requested (twice already!). I'm beginning to think you have no business offer, and have already stolen my identity and are getting credit cards using my passport copy I sent to you.

I am a serious businessman. Get back to me with details of how to proceed with the transaction, or I shall think you are not serious.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Then he checks to see if I'm still there:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:03 PM

are you still willing to follow up ?

And I reply with an equally short:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:07 PM

I am. Are you still willing to do business with me? If you are then let's proceed.

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:27 PM

Dr.
Kindly provide you ID scan copy and this time send properly to enable me view

Oh no, not back to this again with the ID. He deserves a slap!:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Lalam,

Is this a joke!? If it is I'm not laughing.

I've already sent you a copy of my passport twice. I have no idea why you cannot view it. Maybe your computer is broken, I don't know. Either way it is your problem, not mine.

What do you need my passport for anyway? If you informed me on the process, maybe I could help you better instead of all this time wasting.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And his response:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Dr.
My computer is not broken and this is not a joke as stated
It is true that you have sent your ID twice, but it won’t preview here and I cannot explain further why
It is possible the issue is from your end and there is no way we can proceed without you providing a copy of your identify
There are a lot of funds involved here and I will not jeopardize my client’s status/ funds for any reasons
We both have a momentous role to play here but with the look of things you don’t sound serious
If you are genuinely will be make some money then send your ID via Fax: 00 44 870 478 9169
Or use the email again
Await your response
Lalam

I think this lad needs a lesson in the new U.S. laws since Sept. 11:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Lalam,

I can assure you I am most serious. I cannot explain why you can't view my ID either. All that I know is that it looks fine here and I'm able to open it without any problems.

As per your request to fax my passport, I cannot do this. I do not have a fax machine. As you probably already know, in the U.S. it is now illegal to send your personal identification or passport electronically by any means. If I go to a store to pay to use the fax machine, they will not allow me to fax my passport. Furthermore, they may even call the police on me for attempting to do this. These are just some of the new laws passed to fight terrorism.

Please Sir, I have sent you my passport twice already at great risk because it is even illegal to email a passport in the U.S. I suggest you either figure out how to view my passport on your computer or find a way to proceed with this transaction without it.

You still have not explained why you need my passport also. If you explain why you need it, maybe I can help you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Christ, why is this lad so hung up on IDs??:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Dr.
I do understand your position and security measure but you fail to understand that it is not just your international passport but any means of identification that allow my client give the go ahead to furnish you details about how to proceed with the bank
The bank details were the funds are cannot be released to you now because we are unable to view your status / person….
Kindly find means to send across any form of identification to enable us proceed as planned
I have earlier stated the amount involved and you have a lot to benefit when funds are transferred to your location
Try and send any form and not just your passport
Regards
Lalam

my response:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I understand. I cannot fax any form of ID from the U.S. but I shall try and find another form of ID and email that to you. I'll get back to you as soon as I find something suitable and get a picture of it.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Now, to find that Bikini Inspector license. Wink

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 4:03 PM

ok

I'll update as it unfolds.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by woosfriend on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this beauty to see if he finally shuts up about the stupid ID stuff:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:24 PM
subject ID

I decided to try scanning my passport with a different program because you are having so much trouble viewing the pictures I took with a camera. Attached is the new scan of my passport. Now what happens next. How do I get my share of the funds?

--Dr. Bernardus Mac

And I attach this with it:

This seems to do the trick:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:06 AM
subject Bank Info

Dr.
I still couldn’t view the new scan copy but I will give you the chance to prove your sincerity
You should understand that the money involved here is much and one needs to be very careful
My client is wiling to offer you even more than the stated if you follow instructions and make sure the funds are transferred out from the bank without delays
You are advised to immediately contact the bank with a written draft release/ request letter, which will enable the bank to update you on how to proceed.
You are aware of the amount and source of funds, so drafting the release letter shouldn’t be an issue for you
You are to make ref; as stated / amount and my client name - Ail Al-Fayed
Your details has been fax to the bank along with a cover note for verification on your contact

Bank Details
POST BANK
GRAVESANDSTRAAT 107,1092GB AMSTERDAM,
THE, NETHERLANDS.
TEL 0031-207-084-550
FAX: 0031 788 900 316

Enquires should be forwarded using this email - [email protected]
You are to copy me on every contact with the bank for record purpose
Await your response
Lalam

I sent this to Alan so he can work on shutting down the bank account. I'm not really sure how to proceed from here. This scam is going in a different direction than I had thought. I'm open for advice.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out it was not a real bank site, but a VERY good fake. This is getting good!

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 1:58 AM
subject Re: Bank Info

Lalam,

I'm not sure how to write a draft release/request letter, as I've never written one before. Can you instruct me how? How does this whole deal work. I'm a little confused.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:45 AM
subject RE: Bank Info

Dr.
Simply write the bank with your complete details requesting the process on how to make claims of the stated amount ref Ail Al-Fayed
The bank is aware of the funds therein and should update you further on how to proceed
There should be no reason to be confused as this is not a serious task to be confused about
The funds are already in the bank, you have to enquire and inform the bank that you wish to set up a new account to enable them transfer the funds in your name
Lalam

His response sounds a little too simple for my character to buy it:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:06 AM

Don't I need the account number or routing number of Mr. Ail Al-Fayed's account to do this? Otherwise they will just think I am stealing money, no?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

He gets a little snippy with me:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM
subject RE: Bank Info

Dr.
I have given instructions on how to contact the bank; I see no reason why you want to delay this process
The bank is aware of this transaction and will move the funds from his account to a new account which you need set up therein at the bank.
I have stated series of times that you should be rest assured that all is legal and what is required of you now is to get an account for this purpose
Lalam

I string him along some more:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:51 PM

I understand what you are saying, but I see a problem. In order to transfer money out of another persons bank account, you need to give the bank that person's account number. Otherwise, anybody could just start transferring money out of somebody else's bank account just by writing a letter. I don't want to get arrested for attempted theft.

So I need the account number for this Ail Al-Fayed, where the funds are being withdrawn from.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

At this point I shut down his fake bank site, then write him back (sorry, I can't help but gloat a little in my mail to him, but he's none the wiser):

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:12 AM

I just tried accessing your bank's website and it says they've been suspended. What is going on here?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I pester him a bit:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:38 PM
subject What Is Going On??

Your bank is having technical problems. I emailed them but the message was returned as undeliverable. Their website says it is suspended. This is urgent. Get back to me ASAP.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

He attempts to push forward, even though I closed down his bank site:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM
subject RE: What Is Going On??

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c,
I have written a notice to the bank and await response...
I would advice you use the bank telephone ......
POST BANK
GRAVESANDSTRAAT 107,1092GB AMSTERDAM,
THE, NETHERLANDS.
TEL 0031-207-084-550
FAX: 0031 788 900 316

Update me when you speak with someone at the bank.
Lalam

Ah, but he's forgetting something VERY important:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 2:03 PM
subject Re: What Is Going On??

I cannot call the bank because I am deaf. I can draft a letter and send it by regular post. It may take a little while to reach Amsterdam, but I could send it express. Get back to me.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And he responds:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 2:37 PM
subject RE: What Is Going On??

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c,
I just spoke with my client now and he asked me to inform you not to bother calling or sending a letter to the bank as he has confirmed from the bank the reason behind us not been able to contact them.
He stated that the bank site will be functional in 48hrs and that in other to advoid delays ,i should confirm from you if you could contact the bank in Spain were he has about $4m Deposit .
He has confidence in your person handling his funds .
The Bank in spain would require an initial deposit from you in order to have an active account which would allow the transfer of funds from his account ..
If this is possible , you are to respond A.S.A.P to enable me forward you the contact Details
Lalam

Shocked Do mine eyes deceive me?!? ANOTHER bank! Do tell more:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:18 PM
subject Re: What Is Going On??

please send me the contact details for the bank in Spain so we can give that a try. Get back to me soon, as I would like to complete this deal as quickly as possible.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And tell me, he does Twisted Evil

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:43 PM
subject Details

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c,
You can proceed by contacting my client’s banker using these details

CONTACT PERSON: DR J0SE FERNADEZ
GROUPO BBVA FINANCE HOUSE BANK
PLAZA MUNICIPAL DE MADRID 28002,
MADRID, SPAIN.
TEL: +34-693528508
TEL: +34-6-34106314
FAX: +34-6-05583962

Enquires should be forwarded to DR J0SE FERNADEZ, using this email - [email protected]
NOTE; you are to copy me on every contact with the bank for record purpose
Lalam

This new bank is non-functional as a website, but he still uses the email from the domain. That's enough for me to start the shutdown process.

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:34 PM
subject Re: Details

the website for your Spanish bank, www.gr0up0bbvafhb.c0m , appears to be broken as well. What are you playing at?? Why are you choosing such unreliable banks? Please get back to me ASAP. I want to make this transaction happen as quickly as possible, and you keep directing me to banks that have broken websites.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Then this lad does something a lad should NEVER do when dealing with me:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:24 AM
subject RE: Details

Dr,
What has the website got to do with your contact with the bank?
You have been giving instructions and delay the process
If you cannot follow instructions as advised you might has well disregard communication with me from henceforth
I have requested for your ID and yet to review your true identify
Contact the bank in Spain or disregards this transaction
Lalam

NB- this is not the bank website www.gr0up0bbvafhb.c0m

Slap time!:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:55 AM
subject Re: Details

I thought I was to contact the Spanish bank! I would think that the website would have to work for the email to work. And I certainly do NOT appreciate your tone. I will contact the bank today. But only after I receive an apology from you.

Good day.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I write to his barker address:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:42 AM
subject Contact

I am writing to you as per instructions from a Mr. Lalam Naasih about some account or another. Please get back to me on the details and what I am to do so we can facilitate a transaction.

--Dr. Bernardus Mac

p.s. I see you are in Spain. Is the weather nice?

And he comes to his senses:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM
subject RE: Details

Dr.
I apologize if I might have replied in a wrong manner; I was surprised at your response even after explaining the status of things.
I appreciate your sincere assistance and also have noticed your contact with the bank
Keep me inform and make sure you do the needful without delays
It is imperative you have an account in your name with the bank
Await your swift response
Lalam

And yet again with the snippiness from his original address:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 1:43 PM
subject RE: Contact

Hello,
I would appreciate you confirm if you have gotten response from the bank
Await your response
Lalam

So I get short with him:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM
subject Re: Contact

Yes I have.

And he writes:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:01 PM

I would appreciate you forward copies of the response ….
How soon are you setting up the required account?

Oh would you now! Tough sh1t!

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM

As soon as the banker send me the requested information.

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:55 PM

What is the requested information?

Don't you see Lalam... I'm cutting you out of your own deal. Wink

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:10 PM

The website for the Spanish bank. I would like to look at it so I can decide if I want to continue banking with them after the transaction. I would also like to see their interest rates, etc., among other things.

He don't like that too much:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:37 PM

I am beginning to doubt your person because you seem to be after the bank website for reasons best know to you.
You will have to provide a clear view means of identification or you forget about this transaction
I am sending a notice to the bank first thing in the morning informing them not to give you further details
You cannot be trusted anymore

I like it EVEN LESS (the hammer comes down!!):

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:43 PM

How DARE you speak with me in that tone! I demand an apology. I have complied with you more than 100%. The first bank you tried to use had a website that disappeared. Obviously they are having financial issues or worse. So YOU direct me to another bank for me to open an online account.

Sir, if I am to open an account online, I NEED to know the website so I can access my account. Period. I am NOT going to travel to Spain every time I wish to make a transaction.

It is YOU who should be doubted, not me. Asking to see where I can access my account is not too much to ask. Do you take me for a fool? How would I ever retrieve my funds if there is no bank website to access?? It is a simple request.

And I HAVE sent a clear means of ID. I cannot help your computer problems Sir. Only you can. If you are having trouble opening files, I suggest you speak with a computer technician.

The ball is in your court Sir. If you want to proceed you know what I need. If you can't produce what I need to see, then I KNOW it is you who cannot be trusted.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Then I hear back from the "banker":

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:23 PM
subject PROCEDURES FOR YOUR FUNDS RELEASE

GOOD-DAY Mac,

You would need to set up an offshore account with an online facility with
my bank before your funds can be transferred to your account through an in
house transfer.

We have various types of accounts for Resident Clients and Non
Resident Clients:

RESIDENT IN THE SPAIN ONLY.

SAVINGS ACCOUNT: ?2,150.00 (EUROS)
INSTANT ACCESS SAVINGS ACCOUNT: ?4,150.00 (EUROS)
CURRENT ACCOUNT: ?5,000.00 (EUROS)
COPORATE ACCOUNT: ?10,000.00 (EUROS)

NON-RESIDENT IN SPAIN ONLY.

SAVINGS ACCOUNT: ?3,000 (EUROS)
CURRENT ACCOUNT: ?5,500.00 (EUROS)
DOMICIALLRY ACCOUNT: ?6,000.00 (EUROS)

I would like you to inform us on what type of account you wish to set up
with our bank?

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can help with please
call Direct line: +34-6-34106314

Best regards,
Dr J0se Fernadez.
(Remittance Department

TEL:+34-6-34106314
TEL:+34-693528508
FAX:+34-917915472
Email: [email protected]

NB.
The weather is nice and warm

And I continue on with the "banker":

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM
subject Re: PROCEDURES FOR YOUR FUNDS RELEASE

Can you direct me to your bank's website. I'd like to check it out online before I make any transactions. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I complain about our friend Lilam:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Dr. Fernandez,

Your friend Lalam is most uncooperative. I think he may be up to no good. I would like to facilitate this transaction, but he is being rude and obtuse with me. He actually said I was untrustworthy, even though I comply with him 110%. I have a LOT of money, not including this transaction you are facilitating, and I may even wish to invest in your bank. But I need to know if Lalam can be trusted and I need an apology for his rudeness. He is compromising what may be a VERY beneficial business deal for you and your bank.

Get back to me ASAP.

Thank you,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And our friend Lilam apologizes:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:23 PM

A bank without a website is no bank and I will not for any reason direct you under my client’s instructions if the bank isn’t legit and one cannot transact business therein
The Spanish bank obviously will provide you with access for login, but your request even after our correspondence should convince you of the legality involved
I don’t work with the bank in Spain and my obligations are limited couple with the fact that you will be dealing directly
You should set up the account required first which enable the bank provide you will access for login into your account
There should be no reason to write or sound paranoid as there should some understanding from both ends
Contact the bank and do the needful
Apologize once again
lalam

Good for you Lilam! Seeing things my way. This is to the banker:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:30 PM

It seems your friend Lalam has come to his senses and apologized to me for being rude. If you would like to work with me, please let me know what you need from me. In return, I need from you instruction on how I am to access my bank account with your bank.

And my previous offer still stands for investing with your bank. Right now I am looking at relocating large sums of money out of my country to a discreet bank in Europe. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And he points me to the site for the LEGIT bank he's trying to pretend he's from:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 5:28 AM

GOODDAY Marc,

You need to have an account with my bank before you can access your
account online through our encrypted fund transfer website,please note
that the main encrypted website link is not given out till you become a
customer,however you will be given the banks global website for
verification.www.bbva.com

We have the offshore /online banking options which enables you to make
transfers from any location in the world,however i would advise you choose
from the range of account i sent to you in my previous mail,you could bank
your funds with us,we also assure you that your confidentiality is
guaranteed.

Kind Regards,

Dr J0se Fernadez

And I play along:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 9:28 AM

That option satisfies my concerns. It's good to see that I can bank online with you. Please instruct me on how to proceed. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

About this time I get an email saying that the abuse report I filed has been acted upon and the site is down. These next couple were a test to see if mail was getting bounced yet:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Awaiting your instructions. Please get back to me ASAP.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Are you there? I was contacted by Lalam and I'm ready to proceed with our transaction and set up an account. Get back with me soon.

--Dr. Bernardus Mac

Then my next mail nets this back in my inbox:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM
subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

YES! Another bites the dust!

Now to start f*#@ing with Lilam again:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:29 PM
subject **IMPORTANT!**

Lalam,

Get back with me ASAP! I sent another mail to the banker in Spain and it bounced back to me. It said the email address is no longer good. What is going on?? GET BACK TO ME ASAP.

--Dr. Bernardus Mac

And the lad is stumped:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM
subject RE: **IMPORTANT!**

I cannot for now give any reason, lets wait till Monday

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:39 PM
subject Re: **IMPORTANT!**

Ok, I will wait. Thank you again for apologizing and for responding so quickly.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

To be continued.... Wink

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Looking forward to the updates...

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic