SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Huh? What did she mean by that?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Good friend,
I don’t really know who you are, but peace be unto you as you read this letter. My Instinct tells me that I can
trust you by my proposition. blah blah blah

I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is Mrs. S0nia L0pez from Spain. Since my husband died, blah blah blah

Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of USD$4,800,000,00 blah blah blah

This money is currently in a vault with a deposit company in EUROPE. blah blah blah

for us to discuss so that you can go and claim this money before i die.
May God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
Thank you.
Yours in Vineyard,
Mrs. S0nia L0pez

Vineyard? WTF? Vineyard?

Dammittall, I really don't have time for the b!tch, but this "vineyard" thing is bugging me.

I'm going to have to write her back. After pouring a glass of red wine of course.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently it isn't new. I don't find any certain meaning for it, but you tan take a look at my search results.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Interesting. And, she's been around a few months too.

I've never done the dying widow bait before, but now's as good as time as any to learn.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vine. Vine Vine that's all they ever do!

God's vineyard is a bit like Martha's Vineyard, but more fruitful. This year's vintage has a hint of oak and smoked cod with a nice aftertaste of bitter almonds.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is a religious reference, as in John 15:1-17 from the New Testament in the Bible where Jesus says "I am the true vine....." She is claiming to be part of the Christian community.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad trying to get to Dubai finished up one plea (basically to stop swearing and to make travel plans) thus:

Quote:
WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU AS YOU WORK IN THE VINE YEARD

My reply included:

Quote:
explain this, as I have no fucking idea what you're on about.

He never did...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad writes to me:
Quote:
Blessed are you when you work in the vainyard of God.

Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad could just be a screaming drunk. Very Happy

If you wanted, you could go on about the perils of drinking and how it's ruined many people. You know, like how whiskey is the drink of the devil, lips that touch wine shall never touch mine, or how wine is a sinner's crutch (and Jack Daniels is the friggin' wheelchair), stuff like that. It'd be just for fun, since I'm sure it wouldn't accomplish much. Then again, not accomplishing things is my idea of successful baiting!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic