SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NOK lad needs your emails!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it would help me further a bait as well.....Smile

The lad in this thread is still hurting for emails,
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146389

I guess they just don't give them away in Naija....and he wants my lad to chip in too.

Quote:
Ok mate, try your best.I need the emails now badly.I will be waiting to hear from you.

I even offered to find a cheap source that sends free trial samples!

This is where I need a dozen baiters' addys to seed in my sample. The rest will be lad accts Cool

With a little luck, he'll be swimming in "good leads", and willing to do things to get more!

He's a fun lad to bait, his format is NOK, he charges $7500 for the transfer of $12M.
He will produce just about any document you ask him for, although he has never given me a trophy pic.

He isn't the easiest to get off-script, but he will work hard for his $7500!!

All said, a challenging bait!

If you're interested, pm me your baiting acct, or post it in this thread, suitably masked.

Thanks

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure i will help . How could i refuse my mentor .
PM send

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I can take on another needy lad. Oh, for NOK, does he play a widow? Because I'm frankly sick of the widows and orphans.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM SEND
I need a gift for birthday
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If funny biz is acceptable, I could give him the senile old man bit.
(look to the left of this text Laughing )

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
ladyreverenddr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: commuting between the manor, my parish, and the clinic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always happy to contribute my efforts to a worthwhile cause. Very Happy PM sent.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, PM sent mate.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In!
scotch55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM SENT! Very Happy

"..have never been embarrass3d like what you wrote in your email, I felt so much pains that I cri3d in the office." - Nurs3 Ang3la

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent!

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,
I have a little over a dozen baiters accts to seed into this list.
Everyone who has pm'd or posted in email acct to this point will have theirs sent to the lad as part of a free sample of "warm leads".

The lad's name is Barrister T3ddy J0hns0n, he is a lone wolf who exclusively does NOK formats (AFAIK).
He plays the Barrister representing the estate, and also J3ffr3y K3v1n, the banker.

I'm not sure what his bombing acct is now, but the subject should be " ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY".

I'll send out the "sample" later tonite, I'm not sure how long it will take him to send out the emails, but from the way he talks, I would think it will be soon.

I'll post any updates in this thread, and anyone else plase feel free to post their progress as well!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your boy's quick LaBrea, already spammed my box with his NOK rubbish as T33dy.

Let the games begin! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in my fake lad's mailbox this morning:

Quote:
Mate,
I heard you.thank you very much.All the same try your best to see if you can get more emails from him even if it means buying.It will pay off in the long run.I know we will definitely cover it at the end of it all. (Yeah, right!) Keep me posted of any development and always try to kee p in touch on time.let me try this ones you just sent.Till i hear from you man

I think he's going to be pleased with the response rate on thiese, thank you all very much! Cool

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a copy of T3ddy's format. Looks like he's changed law firms and dropped the nice pic from his opening format. Smile
The new beneficiary only left 8 M, instead of 11M Sad

O' BRIAN CHAMBER AND PARTNERS
BARRISTERS, ADVOCATES SOLICITORS, AND NOTARY PUBLIC;
ACCREDITED TO COMMONWEALTH AND MINISTRY OF JUSTICEOFFICE: 10-SNOW HILL,LONDON EC1A 4HH,UNITED KINGDOM.
Senior Advocate / Principal Attorney.
TELEPHONE: +44-701-1140272.
FAX NUMBER: +44-8709-124801.

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

Last and Final Notification of Bequest

Congratulation! On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engineer Bodman Willis, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the PostOffice was returned undelivered,therefore I am now attempting to reach you via your email address as it appears to be the next and only option left unexplored.

Engineer Bodman Willis(late), made you a beneficiary in his will.He left the sum of Eight Million one Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,100,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament of his will.

My Client Engineer Bodman Willis was a pioneer member of MCC CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD,a dedicated Christian and Philanthropist. He died on the 9th day of February 2006 at the age of 82 and his Will is now ready for execution.

Please If I reach you as I am hopeful I will, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.You should forward along your current telephone and Fax numbers and your current mailing address also.
Once again, I congratulate you for this is a significant honor indeed as it behoves you herefore to act at once to avoid risk of forfeiture to the deceased family.

Yours InService

(Sectional Head)
Probate and Bequest Division For: O' BRIAN CHAMBER AND PARTNERS

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else get this, I dont know if its a hushmail problem

[/quote]his is an automatically generated email created by smtp12.hushmail.com.

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
double-check the recipient's email address for errors and try again.

<[email protected]>: host rmailn3.walla.com[192.118.80.146] said: 554
5.7.1 Sorry, but the message from <[email protected]> bounced due to
spam. Contact abuse<at>walla.net.il if you feel that this is a mistake. (in
reply to end of DATA command)
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Sad

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I had no trouble responding from my yahoo.co.uk acct, I even received T3ddy's next email.
(Although Yahoo put his replies in my Spam folder). I guess Walla.com may be blocking reponses from certain providers?

Otherwise, I would suggest replying from a different provider acct and see if it gets through?

Once you get his 2nd email, he has a yahoo.co.uk acct as the 'reply-to'.

Edit1: realized that the Walla.com acct is blocking hushmail!

Edit2: Just replyed to the Walla.com acct from a yahoo.com and it did not bounce. Confused
I was thinking that if T3ddy's acct was identitied as violating Walla's TOS, then Walla may have been bouncing all communications to that acct, but that does NOT appear to be the case!

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone still having problems getting thru to the walla acct?

I may have to drop a broad hint to the lad that some providers are blocking my emails, and let him connect the dots.....

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LaBrea - Get him onto yahoo: Easy to IP trace and no problems from a baiting perspective.

Mortar x10
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,
My lad sent the following:

Quote:
Teddy,
Im havin a bit of a problem with email bouncers from my bombing box.
Iget this error

<[email protected]>: host rmailn3.excite.com[192.120.80.46] said: 554
5.7.1 Sorry, but the message from the following addresses bounced due to spam:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Contact abuse<at>excite.net.il if you feel that this is a mistake. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Can u recommend a good mass mailer?

I'll follow up with another email that "solves" it by telling him that walla.com, hotmail, hushmail, etc stopped blocking my emails once I sent from yahoo.

If this lad is so stupid that his 'reply-to' acct is the same as his bombing acct, then no wonder he's always looking for fresh leads!
Rolling Eyes

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a moron Rolling Eyes

I'll be sure to 'edukate' him Wink

Mortar x10
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem with gmail . Let the fun begin Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From T3ddy, after my fake lad told him that excite, walla, & hushmail were bouncing emails:

Quote:
Dont use excite again.The have blocked excite.try another site like yahoo

Duh. Hopefully, he takes his own advice.... Rolling Eyes

I'm progressing with my 2 accts he contacted, just sending informations back to his yahoo.co.uk acct- he has not yet presented a bill for his services.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an "authentic" Will Certificate. Note the crappy paste job on the rsot.
That part was supplied to him by my fake lad as "necessary for all UK Probate Courts". Laughing

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks pretty authentic to me.

He's a pretty impatient lad so far. Off script within 2 emails and basically just being a tool.

Hopefully we'll be able to rope him in.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic