SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Wicked safari *i know ive been a sucker for twat *

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^There's always video trophies too... Don't see too many of those. Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

That one! Shocked

If you pull that off, you should get a special siggy icon!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another hint:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python%27s_Life_of_Brian

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hum, hint, hint, hint...

What diabolical tricks are you up to @Sirscamalot Question

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always look on the bright side of life!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHZplq_QW_U

That and "Crucifixion? Ah yes, line to the left, one cross each."

Plan is to get a lad on a cross.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's asking for forgiveness? tell him you can forgive him, but that he needs to repent before God., because only God can forgive completely in the end.

He should go on a pilgrimage somewhere (in another country) and "walk" (preferably on his knees) 7 miles (7 because it's a biblical number)
to prove God that he is true to his word. Every mile he should stop and pray Christ, Mary and all the saints he knows, a prayer for each one. Oh, and he must do a charitable act by feeding some poors or helping some crippled, anything that will prove his faith and kind heart.

tell him it's the way people repent at TWAT's

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
4 bank accounts reported so far
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the lad a letter the other day after he pleaded with me again for money and begging for forgiveness. I told him he would receive the information once he showed his sincerity and apologized. First he would need to write a two page letter of apology. Well, nothing until today when I got a letter, scanned and attached for your viewing pleasure.

Hopefully, these come out in a viewable format.

Next, I'm going for the cross. Then I get to tell him where the bank is and hopefully send him off on another wild goose chase.

*Edit* Removed lad's number and last name. Just in case.

Last edited by sir scam alot on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Cool

I hope you get video of the cross scene Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the little gem he left for Rev. Howard:

Quote:
Dear Howard
i appreciate your mail and all you said in it and it really proved to me that you really are a good person .just like what you said i knew Dover was cautious about his security judging from the way williams interviewed me on the net.Bless his poor soul.Tell Dover i will always regret not seeing him and though bad people abound i dont intend to make money stealing from people.I have been opportuned to see millions of money belongin to an uncle but i never took it for though i was brought up in a poor home stealing was not taught us for we were told to work hard for our opportunity
Its not easy contactin some one faraway and doing his biddings for it required a great deal of faith and let me give you an insight about my person,i have always wanted to be a philantropist though i am with no funds
I planned to set up a mission and to also assist the motherless and the poor and needy for i have always been a victim right from my young age when i have to trek hungryly to school and back with no sandals
you might not understand what have been my driving motive in doing all what desires for i ve always dreamed of these even before i stumbled into you,a prophet has already told me that i am about to have a connection that will change my life for good and it wasnt a new thing when i met you and you ought to have witnessed my shock in cotonuo.pls i will always remain indebted to you all my live if you will be the source of this prophecy for i have a lot of people always lookin on me to change their lives for thats what i live for
talkin about malaria africa is the bed rock of malaria and if ive known in advance i will ve told Dover to take a dose of antibiotics before settin foot on africa
please help me to convince the board that am deeply sorry and also to Dover tell him i pray for him
bye howard
harr1son

I convinced our lad that Dover was paranoid about his security and that he caught malaria right after stepping off the plane. This lad is absolutely, one hundred percent convinced that there is $205,000 in a bank, somewhere in West Africa with his name on it.

He sent Dover this morning:

Quote:
Dear Dover
i hoped you re gettin better from the malaria fever.
I once again am sorry for the whole incident that occured.Howard told me you and him will be meetin the board morrow and i beg you to please put the past behind you and always look on the future for it proves to be much better.i knew you were really cautious about your security but you dont have to ear me for i ve never hurt nobody all my life and besides i dont even know cotonuo
my only regret is that i couldnt even see you and you left.my intuitive which has never failed me tells me you re a good man at heart though ihavent met you i beg you to pls forgive me and begin to see me as the young man you so wanted to see before you left your country.May God bless you and the poor soul of williams
Remember as you help me you re touching a hundred helpless souls in Nigeria and your reward will always be for you
harrison

I'll let him know the board has accepted his apology in the morning. However, they will want one more sign that he is truly sorry. Wink

mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But this journey of faith is reserved for tough persevering men like us

Hmm, if that isn't an invitation to push him some more i don't know what is Laughing
Ball Of Confusion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have always been a victim right from my young age when i have to trek hungryly to school and back with no sandals

These young scammers these days, think they have it tough! Why, back in my day we walked ten miles to school each day, uphill, both ways, through five inches of snow year round! We even had to ford three rivers on the way there and two and a train track on the way back! And trekking hungrily - why, when I was a child we didn't eat! We worked from four in the morning milking cows and sheep, without food, and didn't eat until nine o'clock that night! And shoes! Why, we had no feet!

I'm thinking really test his faith - not only a crucifix position, but tell him to give up all his worldly possessions except his toothbrush and towel. Oh, and sex. Tell him to purge his body of his sins by pledging chastity.

Go on, you know you want to... Twisted Evil
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I think he's given up, he comes back. Now he says he's been sick all week but he's emailing me from a new IP near Port Harcourt. This lad certainly get around.

Crow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two pages, is that all? Are you sure he doesn't need to transcribe sections from Leviticus?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 pages will suffice, for now. I told him he had to do one more act of contrition, which I was going to have him tie himself to a cross for, but I never told him exactly what I was going to have him do just yet. Somehow, he took it as meaning he needs to write and scan yet another letter. I certainly won't point out his mistake until after he sends it to me. Wink

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this email and following picture today:

Quote:
Dear H0ward
i want to tell you i ve sent the letter of contrition
pls do your best for this time i beg you in christ name for i have gone through a lot of stress lately

He did it all wrong! I never told him to do a second letter, I hadn't even given him the specifics yet. I could have spared him the time, but why would I do that? Laughing

I sent him this back:

Quote:

I told you the church wanted a second act of contrition, but I did not tell you what it was. I appreciate the effort that you went through to write this letter but I never told you to write one. However, I am sure the board will appreciate your apology.

Your second and final act of contrition will be in footsteps of Christ to show that you are indeed ready to be one with Him and the church. It will show that you have indeed rejected all your sins and shortcomings. Let me know when you are ready for the instructions.

He really needs to get off his cross and onto mine. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad emailed me today and he will do the cross thing. I also had the church secretary ask him to do one naked for her. Let's see if he'll comply. I'm currently baiting him as 3 different characters right now. Laughing

He thinks he can get the secretary to help him out and he has admitted to her that he thinks the reverends are a bit odd. If anyone can help me with a fake bank deposit slip for a bank that would possibly call the cops, let me know. I'd like to send him to the one Big Worm sent his lads to ideally.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More research was done on this lad, turns out he's a lotto lad. I knew all along he was a scammer but I didn't know what kind.

Hope to have crucifixion pictures up sometime this week if the lad complies.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still waiting on the pictures. Lad seems to be preoccupied and complaining of poor health. G0merPyle may be making a phone call here soon. It'll be the first call of the bait. I know how much he loves lotto lads. Laughing

*Edit* The pervert, I mean Gom3rPyle just made a phone call. It cuts off in the middle but at least the lad got to hear a voice.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://Gomer.fileave.com/TracyVHarrison.mp3

Thanks for doing the call. I'm going to email him in a minute.

*edit* Here's what he had to say. GP, he must have liked your voice because here is what he had to say:

Quote:
Dear Tracy,
Am sorry for the interuption which was unintentional.You see i ve low battery in my cell phone and it just went off.i hope you will bear with me for thats the kind of live we witness in Nigeria.Baby how re you today,i hope you re alright.i hope you will call again and this time it wont be the same again.
Ive some problems right way botherin me and dont know how to tell it to you.i dont knw if you can be a good listening ear and a shoulder to lean on
i expect you call or a reply,
luv you,
Harris0n

I'm going to tell him I (you) had laryngitis and I won't be able to afford to call him again until I get paid. I think this is exactly what he needed to get motivated again.

Just sent him this.

Quote:
Baby,

It was so exciting to hear your voice. I have been a little bit ill myself. I have laryngitis so I sounded kind of sick and perhaps you could tell that.

I'm sorry we got cut off because you were making me very happy in that sort of way if you know what I mean. LOL. I was touching myself and thinking of you and how good you could make me feel. Even though we can't be together right now, I can't wait to see that picture I asked for from you. I have a couple more of me that you'll like, they're kind of naughty but I am a naughty girl sometimes. I have to be good around the church because the Reverends are old and strict sometimes. Reverend H0ward is always telling me not to wear my short skirts but I think Reverend Phystm3 is a kind of a pervert because he likes looking at me when I'm bent over filing papers.

Enough about me though tell me about yourself. I know you werre saying somtehing about not feeling well and you wanted to confide in me. Baby you can tell me whatever you want, there is nothing to be ashamed of in this world. You can tell me your secrets and I will tell you mine.

Time to go do the children's program for this afternoon and Reverend H0ward is calling me.

BYE

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Tracy

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP took it upon himself to call the lad, yet again. Somehow I think he secretly enjoys posing as a woman. Laughing

Lad thinks he is going to Cotonou for the money still. I think I may have Tracy go wild when she sees the pictures and come to Accra to meet our lad. Think of it as an extra carrot to dangle in front of him, just in case $205,000 USD wasn't enough.

Meanwhile, lad rarely checks his mail but does answer his phone. He seems to be very busy because his IPs have all come back to Abua (sp?) consistently for the last two weeks.

fir3fly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice safari! I can never seem to have a lad fill out a form, let alone travel on a whim.

If he is in Abuja, Nigeria now, have your secretary send money to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. Those names are quite similar.

I had an idea, if the lad finally tires of all this running around and decides the church is a fake, don't drop him. You should tell him it was only a test of his faith to the church. Then you can ramble on about the Israelites wandering in the desert for 40 years, and other pilgrimages. Then you can express your extreme disappointment at his decision to leave the church. If he repents from his decision, tell him he passed the final test! He can now go on the traditional Great Pilgrimage! Then you can choose...Mt Siani? I read somewhere that the real Mt Siani is in Saudi Arabia!

My idea could probably use some work, but I will try it sometime. My next bait will definitely be a TWAT bait!

Closed lad accounts x3

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're just jealous.

I think he loves me Very Happy i wanted to get smutty and he seemed to enjoy it, but mainly I wanted to be sure he knew what was wanted from him and that it would be exciting for Tracy. puke

I just like being evil. I can only manage a proper falsetto for about a minute and then my vocal chords won't take any more, then I go a bit husky, and I think that's what really does it for them. How they think I'm a female I can't imagine.

I have no shame.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I listen to you try to sound like a female, it reminds me of some sketch from Monty Python. I have no idea what has our lad so busy. He said something about not feeling well or something else going on that he wanted to confide in Tracy about. I've told him we can tell each other all our secrets but I'm not sure why he hasn't gotten around to getting on his cross. After all, it's the only thing standing between him and his money.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll finish watching 'Black Hawk Down' and then post up the message.

Sorry I've been doing a few calls today. My female impersonations are in demand. I think I'm even talking dirty to some baiters who like that sort of thing. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the call. Only place we went wrong is mentioning we didn't get the email when I actually emailed him back but I think since I have Bigstring, I can kill it before he sees it and possibly catch the error.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.hotshare.net/audio/82166-26090940ec.html

GP is definitely a pervert. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic