SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Wicked safari *i know ive been a sucker for twat *

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that he is not responding to any emails, plus his phone is off also leads me to one other possibility, the police picked him up. It's comforting to know he's in "safe" hands. Being there without a passport and possibly begging for cafe time probably annoyed the wrong person.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have Juju try to ring him from time to time. Apparently there is not much love lost between Nigerians and residents of Cotonou. Read this excerpt from the local paper:

Quote:
Given the strategic importance of Cotonou port to Benin’s economy, the security around the port’s complex can only best be imagined. Saturday Sun’s first trip to the neighbouring country was essentially to assess the risk. As Nigerians who live in Cotonou or regularly cross the border on business would tell you, the reputation of Beninois gendarmes was not built through acts of civility.

This reporter was told at the Seme border two years ago that in 2000, a Nigerian Immigration officer who was in Cotonou to make a brisk shopping, ended up in jail for seven months after the vehicle he was travelling in defied the whistle of the gendarmes to stop. Though he was not the driver, the gendarmes claimed in court that the Nigerian officer had called them names and indeed derided their country. Had this story not been told this reporter by another Immigration officer (names withheld) who indeed took turn to visit his colleague in Cotonou jail, the story would have been hard to swallow.

What the reporter would see in the course of the investigation rested any doubt about what the gendarmes were capable of. For example, on Monday, 7 November, about 3 o’clock in the afternoon, news reached Saturday Sun in Cotonou that over seven Nigerian traders had been arrested for offences muddled up in rapid-fire French. The gendarmes dragged them to their office. There the men were seperated from the women, stripped to their boxer shorts, made to sweep the premises and to pay CFA10,000 each to regain their freedom.

A section of the Nigerian community was alerted, but such an incidence was no news to them. As Nigerians cross to Benin Republic to eke out a living; some as cart pushers (this reporter actually saw some Nigerian load carriers around Air Gabon office), barbers, spare-parts dealers, prostitutes or internet fraudsters, the dignity of the Nigerian in Cotonou suffers a slump while xenophobia is on the rise.

Here's the link: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/enterprise/2005/nov/19/enterprise19-11-2005-001.htm

Apparently Cotonou is a wonderful place to send Lagos lads. Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
CyberBass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I just applied a job in one international scientific organisation. If I get the job, I would be located in Cotonou, Benin Very Happy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely no contact with the lad on any of the three accounts/characters that have messaged him.

Juju, if you want to try and call him to see if he's back in Nigeria, give it a shot. There is a very good possibility he is in the hands of the police.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would be located in Cotonou, Benin

I think my Church just decided to open a well funded mission there.
Unfortunately it is illegal to send money out of Benin, so lads will have to come for it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
internet fraudsters, the dignity of the Nigerian in Cotonou suffers a slump while xenophobia is on the rise.

That is very interesting indeed. I'll have to mention to my lad's "driver" he is transporting a lottery official Laughing

Your lad's phone: rings a bunch of times then skype says it's busy Confused

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No replies from our lad to any of the three email addresses that have contacted him. One email was sent with read notification 2 days ago, he has not even opened the mail.

Two good possibilities:

1. He's streded with no money for cafe time and is probably having no luck begging because he doesn't speak French. Plus he's Nigerian and they don't like them in Benin.

2. He's in jail.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Option 2. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another lad in Benin (more likely a gang, 2 or 3)... Right now they are working their way up to the Niger border on a sight-seeing tour (hopefully).

...Maybe on the way back their path could tangle with your lad's Twisted Evil
I have a feeling these guys are nasty, and they are convinced that there are 'hakerstars' muscling in on their job Laughing Laughing Laughing
If an opportunity arrises we'll talk Cool

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is back home now. Sad Message traced to IP 208.74.112.177 which is what he was using before. Got this message this morning to another reverend character of mine:

Quote:
hi h0ward
i had some problems with d0ver but i have written to him and aplogised (no you didn't) and i believed he must forgive and forget but i told him that that he must send me my travel expenses before i will meet him again for that is my motivation for now and with which i can use to travel.if he sends it via western union,then iwill go back to c0tonuo to see him
again h0ward i will like to ask you why he should tell me he s in cotonuo when hes not
Anyway that not the issue at stake now.i will like you to send me the details yourself after payin the money through a text message on my phone number which is +23470XXXXXX.Why i demanded it through is that there are too many hackers in Nigeria whou will grab the money through
money before i do so for i operate in a public cybercafe
I think a dollar chop is in order. send my greetings to old phystm3 and tell him i have taken a step to resolve the situation
Harr1s0n

So he's willing to go back, but he wants the money first. He's also lied about apologizing to D0ver.

Any ideas as to how we should proceed?

A couple of ideas come to mind.

I've told him that we haven't heard from Reverend Dov3r in a couple of days and we're thinking of kicking D0ver out of his position. That leaves the door open for our lad to become a reverend himself, then we can include him in all the office emails. Same idea as what Jojo and the Professor were doing with the Godspower gang. Wink

I'm also thinking about possibly making a fake M0neygram and having him go back to C0tonou to pick it up since we sent it there, thinking that's where he was. It's his fault for going back home instead of trusting the church to take care of him. If he's back home, I have the time now to plan the next move.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So R3verend H0ward sent our lad an apologetic email this morning:

Quote:
Harrison,

What exactly happened? We haven't heard from R3verend Dov3r at all and the last thing he told us was that the church member who was supposed to pick you up was killed in a motorcycle accident and that you went missing.

When did you get home and how did you get home? I need to know all of the details. You have no idea how sorry I am that all of this happened. I feel partly responsible because I was the one who introduced you to the .

I believe Reverend secretary Tracy said that Reverend had authorized some funds to be sent to you but I will need to double check that information.

Basically, I wanted to hear the lad's version of his series of unfortunate events. I got this gem back.

Quote:
Dear Howard
Its quite true you are the one that brought me into and that s why i have to tell you this and after reading this i want you to forward it to Phystm2s secretary because she also wan ted to know my farings.
D0ver sent me a mail last thursday sayin that he has already packed his luggages and was was due that to come into c0tonuo on that friday night and owing to the fact i didnt check my mail on friday and checkin it on saturday morning i set off for lagos for i was away to my home town.
Let me skip some details in order not to bore you ,i entered cotonuo on sunday evening and was in contact with Williams who was Dovers contact and after several interviews over the net he said i should meet him at the airport and on reaching the airport i never saw anyone that could indentify himself as him being williams.
I had to come back and pass the night on the floor at a park called Jonquet Park and the next morning being monday ,the first thing i did was to check my mail at a nearby cyber cafe called the same name with the park and what i saw was a mail from D0ver stating that W1llam was dead and that i should say a prayer for him and that he has four kids and a wife
I was tensed when i heard this i sent my sympathies and later i wrote to D0ver that same day and asked him what was my fate for i heard almost nothing on me and his reply was that he was not in cotonuo and that william was supposed to be his chief security who was suppose to cater for me and that i should wait until he gets another contact who will come and get me and that meanwhile i should stay around and savour the beautiful sceneries around (I distinctly remember that) Laughing
This story was unbelievable and i sent him some annoyin mail out of fustration and anger and i had nothing on me then so i had to start beging for alms till i found my way out of cotonuo and the few people i told my ordeals stated that it was fraud
I want you ,H0ward to tell me how you would have felt in a strange land and language that you dont understand and being standed without money.Tell me if you will start smiling and gazing at beauti ful houses
Tell me if you were invited to a country only to find out that the one who invited you was not in that country and does not want to disclose his position and number what will be your response.
H0ward i want you to judge all this and tell me my fault in every dealins and communication with TWAT all this three months i have been in contact with you folks.
Dov3r in one of his mail stated that he has some funds for my travel expenses and just as you said on your last mail about going to a moneygram , i want to let you know that i could do with some funds right now.as i write to you now i am completely wornout and down from this fruitless journey i embarked on.it wasd only God that saw to my coming back for iwas truely without nothing
I know Dov3r has with him $5000 for my travel expenses i want you to send it to me via western union so that i can go back to cotonuo to meet him there for i am quite sure he wont be back until he meets with me
Iam not being too forward but seein what ive being through all these three months i am urging you as my friend to please send me the fund on your next reply
may God invoke his blessing on you folks out there
Harr1son

So what do we do next? This lad has suffered horribly from the mistakes our church has made, we need to make this right. Of course by right, I mean horribly wrong, again. Twisted Evil

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you send him his 5k p@rcel d1rect.. It's a secrewed up delivery service that has offices everywhere but where your lad is.

He has to travel to get it and everything goes tragicaly wrong Embarassed
Question Then tell him it's all his fault & come meet you elsewhere in person for the church thing if he's too stupid to receive a package.

I forget the exact modality or who runs it or if it's still active. Maybe someone could refresh my memory, as I would like to use it myself.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that e-mail is AWESOME!! Nice one! Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
being standed without money

You'll have to ask if that is like being streded in hash conditions. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi there
in our praying circle* last night the spirit of the bulb told us, maybe some signs of sympathy could help to motivate doubting twats. here s our humble contribution.
* the inspirated praying circle of the blessed watchtower , swizz

http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/lank.frester_cd8af8785ac4.jpg

and the toy itself: http://www.churchsigngenerator.com
greetins

----
I am new to this, and all I can say: amazing and great.
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what about telling him that you sent the funds, but unfortunately the reverend's secretary didn't check well her papers, and sent the cash to Cotonou, since it was his last known position?

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
4 bank accounts reported so far
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I'm gonna go for. Laughing

Hopefully our lad will have the strange sensation of deja vu.

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
now i am completely wornout and down from this fruitless journey i embarked on

You have a true believer there! I think he is ready to travel again.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Sir. Top notch baiting. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I think this lad can't take any more, he comes back. I think he will make a very special pet. I've gotten rid of crazy ex-girlfriends easier than this. Here's his email:

Quote:
Dear Dover
pls i beg you in jesus name to forgive me in any thing i must have done wrong to you for i know this is not the way you ve dealin with me since i started this TWAT work.i ve been through hell this past two months and i beg you to for give me on the rude outburst and also i know you lost a friend ,pls am deeply sorry for the turn of events.
you folks were supposed to be the best thing that has happened to me all my entire life an as you recieve this mail pls write back and tell me you ve forgiven me i beg you in jesus name
Harr1son

I actually got the email on my PDA at work and instantly the new topic of conversation became what he should do to show his sincerity of contrition. Any recommendations? I have a couple but I want to see if anyone has something more twisted than what I have in mind.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You are in a position to make him proove his faith Thumbs up
..Try for Chad?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking a trophy of Biblical proportions. Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An ark?????

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something even better, some people may consider it borderline sacrilegious though. It involves assuming a position, a rather painful one. Laughing It is a ritual that many people still practice every year in a couple countries.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic