SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dollah chop..Mr. "G"..when I've gotta cut it short

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have much time to work a lad like I used to so now I get them to the part where I have to send the money for what ever reason and then inform them that I already sent the money to the employee Mr. "G" via Western Union Transfer and the transfer is always about 3 times the money the lad was asking for. The first response is normally very polite and then they even get insulting when I can't get it through me head that Mr. "G" didn't work for their organization and that I'm not sending any more money until I get the money sent to Mr. "G" returned to me.

fromsusan linda <[email protected]>
toRichard Finklestein <[email protected]>

dateThu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:11 PM
subjectPLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR THE ATIVATION OF YOUR ATM CARD
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 11:11 PM (11 hours ago) Reply

Dear sir,
How are you doing today? how is your family we hope they are doing fine? Please sir for your own good we will advise you to discontinue, any forms or what so ever forms of transactions with Mr. Gomer. He was found corrupt by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
In view of your card that is not working please contact the office of the senate through the secretary of the senate president Mrs.Linda Hill, at her email [email protected] that is in charge of all ATM cards, with informations of the card for the activation of the card.
Thank you very much and we are sorry for all Mr.Gomer have put you through.
Regards
DEPARTMENT OF INVESTIGATION

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic