SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Earth is flat, you fools!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think that's actually true, you can't make out the curve from the ground or even from a regular plane.

So why can you see further from a tower than from the ground ? Special light laws for flatlanders too?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Special light laws for flatlanders too?

Ahhh Flatland... Click. Too obscure of a reference?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do they explain eclipses?

I've been puzzling over the Brendan Voyage reference.
I thought Tim Severin had proved that St brendan went to Iceland and Newfoundland
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
If someone told me they believed in this crap, I'd walk away and never speak to them again.

You'd be quite surprised what people are prepared to believe in.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ so true!

This can be seen in the rash of massive safari's we have had lately.Wink

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
I never did trust NASA. Those bastages have been hiding the fact that the earth is flat from us for ages because .....well...... I don't know how to finish that sentence.

This seems so obvious JH. If they (NASA) don't tell us that the earth is flat, they won't have Billions (with a "B") of dollars of USD to play with every year... Shocked

Nanny Ogg wrote:
How do they explain eclipses?

Those are group hypnotic suggestions. "They" tell us there is going to be an eclipse at such and such a time and we all see it! It is no more than a simple Illusionist trick. You all just fall for it... Razz

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

best.response.ever.

From the forum there

Quote:
Quote from: turtles on Today at 05:44:07 am
Q.Why doesnt all the air fall over the edge?

A. Because you are an idiot who hasn't read the FAQ.

Sites like that confuse me, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But honestly I get depressed if I ever take the time to think about the minds of some of earth's citizens.

Edit to say I just read some of the FAQ

Quote:
Q: Explain gravity.
A: Gravity does not exist.

Q: What about tides then?
A: Precisely what causes the tides is unknown, although it is theorized by some that the heavenly bodies do exert a slight gravitational pull. One explanation, therefore, is that the moon is causing the tides, with an accompanying body we call the anti-moon located underneath the disk of the earth balancing out the effect we observe. Others feel that the earth simply tips back and forth, thus causing tides.

Shocked To dogmatically state that gravity doesn't exist and then use it as a possible reasoning or explanation to defend your views makes me want to break things...for some reason little tiny porcelain figures

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Do they have any Australian members?

If so, do they post upside down?

I don't like to think about this too much but technically we Aussies ARE hanging upside down on the bottom of the big sphere (or disk if you prefer) compared to you lucky people on the upper surface.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig, I'm with you in the "they're so f*cking stupid they make me angry" camp. Smile How do they manage to walk and breathe at the same time? You'd think it would defeat their intellectual ability to make it out of bed each morning. Rolling Eyes Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Q: Explain gravity.
A: Gravity does not exist.

Must have spent years researching the subect to come up with that complexed and well referenced argument Rolling Eyes

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@remmy

That first pic reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXsuAey-NE

Are you sure you ain't in Belgium?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
technically we Aussies ARE hanging upside down on the bottom of the big sphere (or disk if you prefer)

That's assuming the galaxy is the right way up of course. Now THERE'S a theory right there...

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm putting too much thought into this.

What is their theory of gravitation? Just because things always fall DOWN isn't enough. There has to be a reason, doesn't there? So how do they explain it?

(My cat didn't believe in gravity. She had to keep testing to see if it still worked - by pushing things off tables, etc.)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Define "down" Titania Shocked If gravity suddenly stopped then I would fly "up" into the sky I see here, but because I'm in Australia I would actually be falling "down" because I am on the under-side of our planet.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I'm going to end this right now, the world is not flat. its banana shaped. Mount Everest is one end and and mount mckinley Washington state is the other end. and I can prove it.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tatiana

Their theory on why things when dropped or thrown come back to earth is that their flat earth is always rising at a rate of 9.8m/s! So things don't fall they stay stationary and the earth rises to meet them.

I don't know why I read their FAQ, I know it killed off a few of my brain cells.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^But, but, Oh, hell.

It's pointless to argue with illogic.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
Ok I'm going to end this right now, the world is not flat. its banana shaped. Mount Everest is one end and and mount mckinley Washington state is the other end. and I can prove it.

I dare you to tell that to the Flat Earth Society and see how they react. It would amuse me greatly.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
I dare you to tell that to the Flat Earth Society and see how they react. It would amuse me greatly.

You dare me hmmmm brb. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x3
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of years ago I came across that site and used to browse it at lunchtimes for entertainment value. Hard to believe that anyone could take that seriously. AFAIR there were guard towers in the ice field to prevent anyone from getting close enough to see the edge. The temptation to troll it was huge.

I did run a bait posing as a flat earther, but finally lost the lad when my secretary had to inform him that I had fallen over the edge of the world and was believed to have been swallowed by a giant turtle. I may have pushed that one a bit too far.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rorschach wrote:
...when my secretary had to inform him that I had fallen over the edge of the world and was believed to have been swallowed by a giant turtle. I may have pushed that one a bit too far.

Thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. If I was I would have snarfed all over my laptop screen. Goodness...so funny.

I expect that as well as not having any sense of logical thought, they also don't have a sense of humor.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there I posted it
http://theflatearthsociety.net/forum/index.php?topic=296.0
Lets see what happens now. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x3
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher:
One of their top delusionists wrote:
Disclaimer: Although I believe that the Earth is flat, this is not actually part of the Flat Earth Theory.

Most of you have probably been brought up believing in the imaginary land called Australia. I bet many of you even learned about it in school. I am here to tell you the truth.

Well, the fact is that Australia doesn't really exist. Everything you have ever heard about it was made up, and any pictures of it you have seen were faked by the government. I am sure you have even talked to people on the internet who claim to be from Australia. They are really secret government agents who are surfing the internet to enforce these false beliefs.

We are not entirely sure why the government made up an imaginary continent, or why it is trying to convince the world that this continent is real, but we can tell you that we know for a fact that Australia doesn't really exist.

Please join us in our quest to convince the world of the truth.

What do you have to say for yourself Gnasher... IF that's your real name.

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Packman

Rorschach wrote:
The temptation to troll it was huge.

EDITED because luckey's post seems to have slipped in before mine

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"

Last edited by Rorschach on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naughty boy Packman

Laughing

I'm now worried about hubby and son flying to Japan. They told me last time they flew over lots of icy places, sounds like they'll be close to the edge.
Is it possible the aeroplane will fly over the side?
I'll get them to look down for elephants ( with trunk boxes )
Will the travel insurance cover them?
Or are they likely to mash the banana?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic